Reunion - The Diary

Story Info
Maribeth reads from her diary.
1.3k words
4.38
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billspen
Billspen
121 Followers

I never knew Maribeth kept a diary. Of course I was aware that many girls did, but it just never occurred to me to ask.

It wasn't until years later that it came up, almost casually. We were reminiscing about when we first met. I was in my last semester of college, and I had met Maribeth at a dry cleaners where she worked. We had dated twice and the chemistry seemed to be there, but alas, opportunity was not.

After our third date, we found ourselves back in my apartment.

"You know," Maribeth whispered in my ear, twenty five years later, "I wrote about that night in my diary."

"You kept a diary?" I asked, in surprise.

"Yeah, for a while. I still have it. Do you want to see?"

I nodded, and Maribeth got out of bed and walked naked to her dresser. I watched her delicious butt straight on, but I could also see her in the reflection of the mirror mounted on the dresser.

She opened one of the smaller drawers and returned to bed holding a slim brown leather book. She handed it to me, and I noticed that there was a red ribbon page marker. "Open it there," she said as she pointed to the area where the marker disappeared.

When I did, I noticed the date; November 14, 1965.

Maribeth snuggled against my body and seemed to be able to read along with me. The words were written in the beautiful script that I immediately recognized as Maribeth's.

Here's what it said;

Is it possible, truly possible, that I am beautiful? Loveable? I believed that in his arms. I felt it. From laying next to him on the bed last night in his apartment. l was feeling what? Certainly his... maleness? I felt it radiate through me, and I felt so alive. It was like I had found a lost part of me and it was flaming into light.

That first question. "May I kiss you?" He didn't need to ask! The feelings that rocketed through me...were what? Submission? I was so ready to follow wherever he chose to lead me.

"He wasn't lying when he said he wanted me. What does that mean? He wants me? I... want... I want him."

Gary's body was warm and gentle-heavy over mine as he leaned down and his lips met mine, whisper soft, then hungrier. He gently slipped his tongue into my mouth and I returned. I... like it, God, I love it.

It was like there was no space between us. Two bodies but the definition of who's him and who's me is blurry. Soft and melding and when he reached down and clasped me, I thought I could do nothing else and die happy.

"I want to take this off." Gary said when his fingers began to unbutton my blouse. Why is he so clumsy I thought. Could he be as nervous as me? I start unbuttoning from the bottom while he's working his way down from the top. Our fingers touched in the middle.

The blouse slipped off and Gary reached behind to unsnap my bra. He has felt me before, but only in his car and under my bra. I know he'd never seen my boobs completely naked. What do I want? I want his lips on my nipples!

When the blouse was gone, I laid back, simultaneously scared and wanting.

All I am was all I could offer. I am no beauty queen, but I offered what -- who -- I am. Gary seemed to look at my nakedness for a long time or it seemed. I had never been exposed this way before. Then his hands were on me.

Oh God! It felt so wonderful.

Gary's hands were so warm and it was like my boobs shaped themselves to his caress. I've touched myself thousands of times, but never once did it feel like this.

It took a while, and then it hit me like nothing before ever had. I felt, for the first time, an urgent throbbing in my clit and I could sense a were stickiness between my legs.

Could Gary smell my arousal? I sure could. Suddenly I had an overwhelming desire for him to see all of me. To see what he was doing to me.

It was as if I'd said these words out loud. I felt Gary unbutton my pants enough that he could slide his hand into my panties.

I almost fainted at his touch. Oh my God! It felt soooo good!

I pushed my pants off my hips to allow him more access and when he saw me, he just pulled them off completely. Pants and panties too.

I guess I had gotten my wish. I was totally, absolutely, entirely naked in front of a man for the first time in my life.

For just a moment I was afraid Gary would be disappointed. Maybe my legs were too skinny, my hips not full enough, or my maybe he thought my wet pussy was ugly.

He looked and told me I was beautiful. Beautiful? Me? I looked to see if he was joking, but the smile I saw reassured me that he was not.

He was still partially dressed, but as I lay nude on the bed under him I was awed by his gorgeous maleness, the solid planes of his body pressing against my softness.

I wanted him naked too, I wanted to see, but more, I wanted to feel us both skin to skin, nothing between us. Nothing!

Gary's body was perfect. He ran and worked out and it showed! I looked at the clear definition of the muscles in his arms and legs and his broad shoulders. I marveled at his flat stomach and hairy chest, and I gazed on the first male penis I had ever seen in real life. I don't know what I expected, but it was beautiful.

We laid together for hours, just kidding and caressing. Mutually exploring new territory. My first feel of his manhood, his finger dipping through my wetness and inside.

The first nude kiss. Softness and strength blended, textures and tastes and smells and heat and cool all combined. His mouth descending to my toes and the shiver at feeling such unfamiliar things on such utilitarian parts of my body. His eyes staring hungrily from so close that I could feel the force of their gaze like a physical touch. Hands in my pussy, touching gently, and I didn't know where they would go. His hand moving quick and hard and the aching ball of flaming butterflies in my gut. The first orgasm... not self-induced.

"I'd like to taste you."

Oh God!

"Spread your legs for me."

A jolt of wetness. Pleasepleasepleaseplease. My eyes roll back as I feel Gary spread my lower lips and delve in. Tongue on the clit, tongue in the vagina, dancing fast, licking slow. I press into the pillow lest my groans awake unknown listeners.

We slide against each other under the sheets together and I'm just struck by the otherworldliness of there being a nude man in the bed next to me. Somebody there. Am I dreaming? Please don't wake me up.

I am not the broken girl I was. I chose this and I'm loving him and he's loving me and I love who I am. Do you want to hear that? Those screams are both of passion and liberation.

I learned much about who I am through everything. Someone who is not nearly as afraid as she thinks. Someone who loves and can love and be loved. Someone who needs and wants. Someone who can give pleasure to another.

There was one regret. We did not consummate our love. My fault. He wanted me, I for sure wanted him, but my fear of becoming pregnant overruled all of it. Was I right? I don't know.

Gary was so understanding of my fear. He never pressed. Had he? Would I? I think I would have.

He drove me home in the wee hours. It was cold, and we steamed the windows really good.

Oh diary. How I look forward to our next date.

Billspen
Billspen
121 Followers