Bad Girl's Present

Story Info
Bad girls get presents too...
2.1k words
3.91
26.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I met Mistress Jenny. The best person in my life. 1982 was a long time ago, I was only 18 then. I still have an 18 year old body. Thanks to my Mistress I haven't aged. She's so good to me.

I had just graduated from high school. Despite what your guidance counselors' tell you, not everyone who goes to college gets to live their dreams. (I did get to live my dreams but not for those first few months.)

I was working at a hotel and not making alot of money. I had to live with my Mom and tensions were rising between us. I wanted to be an adult. But, she wanted me to stay a little girl. So sometimes, well alot of times, I stole money from hotel guests' belongings, so I could have nights out...I was stealing more than usual since it was the holidays.

Today I was cleaning the VIP guest suite. There was a COACH purse. I thought I'd hit the jackpot. There were 7 $50 bills in the purse. I went to grab them. I could have a banging New Year's Eve.

"Hello, can I help you little maid? I'm Jenny...and this is my room." said a sultry voice from behind me.

I hadn't heard her come in. I was startled. I was totally speechless. I just froze in place.

"Hello, I'm Jenny. Who are you?" asked the sexy voice.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to say anything. I wanted to disappear. I'd been SO bad.

I said. "...hi..."

"There you go, dear. You were going to steal money from me, weren't you?" Her voice sounded like a hot teacher.

"Yes..." I said stammering. This couldn't be happening. It was just impossible.

Jenny sighed. "Only bad girls do that. You know that's illegal right? Don't you...?"

"Ashley!" I said. I didn't know why I was answering this woman. I just felt compelled to answer her.

"Good girl. Now, I think you know that rude girls who do bad things need to be punished, don't you, Ashley?" asked Jenny.

I didn't like the sound of that. I suddenly got scared, deep down in the pit of my stomach. Was she going to call the cops? Was I going to get in trouble? What would happen to me?

I just said, "Yes, Jenny." I should have just left. I should have quit that hotel and found a new job. But, I liked her voice....it was sexy? It was turning me on.

"Yes, Ashley. Naughty little girls like you need to be punished. Tell me you've been a bad girl, Ashley." said Jenny.

"I've been...a bad girl...Jenny." I was so scared. I just had to force the words out.

"That's right, Ashley. Tell me you need to be punished." said Jenny.

"I need...to be punished Jenny." I said.

"Very good, girl. Now--I think you deserve to be punished for trying to rob me. Slowly strip naked and go in front of the mirror. "Why don't you go ahead and describe what you look like in naked." said Jenny.

I went to the floor length mirror and stripped. "I have long blonde hair Jenny.I think they call it platinum blonde. I have blue eyes and I'm SUPER skinny."

"What size breasts do you have?" asked Jenny. She could see for herself but she liked me to describe myself.

I wanted to leave. I really wanted to LEAVE but I could only stay there and do as Jenny bid.

"I have tiny breasts. I'm an A-cup." I told Jenny.

Jenny let out a miff of discontentment.

"I suppose, I can fix that and whatever else is wrong with you Ashley. We're going to get in a taxi and go to 123 Cherry Lane together. " said Jenny.

"I have work tomorrow." I said.

"Ashley, unless you want me to call the cops on you for stealing, you'll get in a taxi and come." Jenny said commandingly.

I didn't want to get the cops involved. I couldn't do hard time. So I ordered a taxi and Jenny and I went to her house...or at least a house. As soon as we got inside, Jenny stipped off all her clothes.

I tried to look away. I really did.

I blushed. I'd never seen a naked woman before.

"Look at me Ashley, there's nothing wrong with being naked. It's the human condition." said Jenny.

I looked at Jenny. She was beautiful. But, I wasn't into women.

"You need to be naked too." ordered Jenny in a commanding voice.

I wanted to please this woman. So I stripped but just down to my bra and panties.

"I'm all naked. You need to be all naked too." said Jenny.

I got out of all my clothes. I wanted to please Jenny. She came up to me and cupped one of my breasts. It felt kinda nice but I wasn't gay.

"You're right. They are small. But, that doesn't mean we can't have fun." said Jenny. She kept on fondling them and started tweaking my nipples. To my horror, they grew hard.

"Now Ashley, do you masturbate?" questioned Jenny as she continued her actions.

I nodded. I did. All the time too.

"What do you think about when you masturbate?" questioned Jenny as she stroked my breasts.

"Todd Parker, he's the captain of our football team. He's super handsome and muscular. I just imagine him taking me again and again." I said. I tried to edge out of Jenny's embrace. Her touches were making me uncomfortable and a little wet between the legs. To tell the truth.

Jenny laughed at my furtive efforts. "Have you ever been with a woman?" asked Jenny.

I shook my head no.

This made Jenny laugh even more.

"Well, Ashley,I'm a succubus just starting up on earth. I need a whole harem of sex slaves to make me happy. I am so lucky you were a bad girl and tried to steal that money. You're lucky too because now you can be a part of my harem." said Jenny. Then she kissed me.

That was when I tried to bolt for the door. But, it seemed like I was frozen to the spot.

Jenny cast her spell. "Thoughts of men will go away,thoughts of women will come to stay. Cocks no longer make you happy Ashley. It's the soft bodies of women that you want. You especially want me. Your whole purpose is to please me and make me happy. You're nothing but my lesbian pussy-licker now. My personal maid...think of it as my Christmas gift to you even though you were a bad girl.."

My thoughts of Todd Parker were forgotten. I loved women. I especially loved Jenny. I wanted nothing more than to make her happy. Her fondling was starting to make me wet between the legs.

"How can I help you Jenny?" I questioned. I wanted to serve her in any way possible. I still do.

"That's Mistress Jenny! Forget again and you'll be punished" said Jenny.

"Yes, Mistress," I said. I was SO wet. I was SO horny. Jenny had moved her hand down to my pussy and was gently rubbing me. It felt SO good. Girl juices were beginning to trail down my snatch.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Jenny asked me, teasingly. I was horny I was pushing myself onto her fingers.

"Yes... Yes, please Mistress. Please let me cum." I hated myself for having to ask her. But, I needed to cum so badly!"

"Mm, I do love watching you get off. Buuut, there won't be any more vibrators for you, baby. Those are for Mistresses to use on their slaves, not for slaves to fuck themselves with. But, I bet we can find something nice and hard for you to get yourself off with." said Jenny.

I nodded. I was horny. I just wanted to cum. I would do anything to cum. I would do anything for my beloved Mistress.

Jenny said "You see Ashley. I want your first orgasem in this house to be with me."

She took her hand, which had her juices, on it and put it in my mouth.

"Suck my fingers." Mistress ordered.

I sucked them. The girl juices tasted delicious.

"That's your new favorite flavor isn't it?" said Jenny.

"Yes, Mistress." I said. The pussy juice was really delicious. I wondered how I could get some more.

But, my Mistress knew as she always does.

"Service me Ashley." Mistress ordered.

She didn't need to say anything else. I dove between her legs. I began to lick her out.

"Use that tongue Ashley, deeper." Jenny said.

I continued to eat her out until she exploded in my face. It was the best moment of my life until then. She tasted sweet. I wanted more. I needed more.

Now it was my turn to be pleasured by Jenny. She trailed soft wet kisses over the tops of my small firm breasts as her hands slid down to find my wet and waiting pussy. Her hands thrust in and out. Mistress filled me completely. She suckled my breasts and I bucked up against her.

"Cum." she whispered in my ear.

I came harder than I had ever before. I sprayed all over. It was wonderful.

Both Mistress and I lay panting and moaning for a few minutes before Jenny finally lay down on the couch and beckoned to me.

"Come up here and lay with me, slut." she commanded.

I had no choice but to obey. So I moved slowly and lay down on the couch next to my Mistress.. Then I snuggled in tight, enjoying the feel of Mistress' large breasts pressed against mine.

"Did I make you happy?" I questioned.

A dreamy smile played across Mistress's lips.

"Oh, yes pet. That was wonderful." Mistress leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. We kissed softly for several minutes, sharing the taste of our passion. Mistress finally broke the kiss and said,

" Ashley, you'll have to be going soon. Dawn is coming. You have work tomorrow." said Mistress.

I started to cry. I loved what I had experienced tonight. I didn't want to go back to work at the hotel, I didn't want to go back to Todd Parker. I didn't want to leave my Mistress. I wanted more of these dark pleasures.

"I don't want to go Mistress. I love you. I want to stay and serve you." I said, that Christmas so long ago.

Mistress sat up. My eyes followed her breasts. They were so lovely. I wanted them in my mouth.

"You've captivated me, Ashley. I love how you walk, your little breasts, how you kiss me and how you eat me out. You seem alone like me. I suppose you could stay here and be my pet. My servant...it wouldn't be easy. You'd have to share me with others. If you stay you'll have a lifetime of pleasure...and I'd have to transform you...to serve me better." said Mistress

"I don't want me to go Mistress. Let me stay!" I pleaded.

"Very well. You'll stay then." said Jenny. "Go into the bathroom and bring me the oils you find there."

I obeyed my Mistress. She uncapped the oils and started murmuring spells. My tits ballooned out. Later I learned they were H size. My nipples were pierced with little bells, for the holidays. My face and body morphed. I became a Japanese bimbo.

Then my Mistress cast more succubi spells. It gave me eternal youth and bound me to her.

"Ashley, is gone forever. You're LiLi now, my slave, my slut." said Mistress Jenny.

I kissed my Mistress with gratitude.

Ever done a sixty-nine?" Mistress asked me.

I didn't need telling twice as we both worked each other's clits. At first I found it difficult to work my mistress's clit while mine was being played with as well. But, I wanted to love and please Mistress Jenny. I carried on while Jenny was moaning with need.. After awhile, Mistress and I had cum shooting into each other's mouths as we both had an orgasm at the same time.

Mistress Jenny lifted herself off me.

"Stay then LiLi." she commanded.

I felt nothing but love, joy and servitude towards Jenny. "Thank you Mistress." I said."

Trying to steal that money and being a bad girl at Christmastime was the best thing I've ever done. I've lived with Mistress Jenny and served ever since.

---This is an entry for the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022. Please comment and vote. Thank you!