Reunion - The Digital Camera Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex interrupts modeling.
1.8k words
4.35
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billspen
Billspen
118 Followers

It's always wonderful when Maribeth comes down to earth after we have sex. Her smile and demeanor always confirmed that the union we just experienced was one of mutual pleasure and fulfillment.

Female sexual satisfaction has always been a subject in which I have a keen interest, but truthfully, I still find it somewhat mysterious. However, Maribeth never failed to assure me that I couldn't do anything different that would make it better for her, but logic tells me that couldn't possibly be true. Such thoughts fleetingly ran through my mind, but never survived the moment when Maribeth reached for me and brought our bodies together in a post-coital embrace.

As I pressed against her soft body, I felt her arms encircle me and our kisses became gentle and assuring. I whispered, "I love you," and though I couldn't see her face, I heard her soft reply, "I know...I love you too." I asked, "Did you feel our soul's merge?" and she responded, "They still are." I started to respond, but mere words seemed woefully inadequate, so I acknowledged with just a nod and squeezed her tighter.

There's nothing in my experience that surpasses the feelings of mutual love and bliss that flows in those moments after sexual union. As a male, I develop strong feelings of concern and protection toward the "fragile" woman lying beneath me and I wonder if Maribeth is aware.

Sometimes we fall asleep, but not tonight. Maribeth mentioned the camera and our aborted second photo shoot, and the little devil in my left shoulder whispered...

"You know you want to do it."

The little angel on my right shoulder just took a deep breath and fainted away.

I did think about it for a moment, but the devil was correct. I did want to do it.

I hesitated for just a moment trying to get the words exactly right, then raising myself on my arms, I looked into Maribeth's eyes and said...

"I want to take a special picture."

Maribeth seemed both confused and excited. "You can do anything you want with me, what kind of special picture?"

My penis had lost almost all of its firmness but was still embedded in Maribeth's vagina. I had continued to feel sporadic contractions that I found most pleasurable even if they were no longer sexually arousing.

I decided that a circuitous route to my goal might be most effective, so I asked Maribeth if she knew what would probably happen when I withdrew completely. The question was indeed unexpected, since Maribeth kind of scrunched up her face, then said, "We'll make a big mess."

"Indeed we will," I agreed, and I want to take a picture of you making it." As Maribeth realized exactly what I was proposing, she raised one hand and covered her mouth with the back. For a second, I thought that I had just stepped in it, but then Maribeth started laughing, but managed to blurt out, "You want a picture of your cum seeping out of my pussy, don't you?" I nodded sheepishly and Maribeth laughed again. Then, she pushed me away and said, "Quick, get the camera and I'll dam the river."

I pulled out and was conscious of Maribeth's hand slipping between her legs to indeed, "dam the river." The camera was on the dresser only a few feet away and I grabbed it and had it focused on Maribeth's hand in only a few seconds. When she saw that I was in position, she asked, "Ready?" and I nodded.

When Maribeth's hand disappeared in the viewfinder, I was rewarded with a clear view of her swollen labia. I zoomed back slightly so that the image would also capture the curve of her hips and the smooth skin of her inner thighs, but not far enough to show Maribeth's face.

Her pink inner lips were slightly parted and clearly still slick from her own arousal. The dark entrance between was visible and as I watched, the first pearly drop of my own spending began to ooze from its depths. I snapped a shot and quickly turned the camera around to show Maribeth. She took a quick look, smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

While I was debating exactly how to proceed, I almost forgot to check the exposure, so I took three quick shots at different f-stops and when I looked, I was glad I had, since the initial setting wasn't optimal. In the few seconds I had spent on adjustments, the drop I had captured began to look like a major flood. I didn't put the camera on auto shoot but I took a picture every couple of seconds.

As the flow increased to the point where it was about to drop onto the bed, I suggested that Mariberh catch it with her fingers, which she did. This was the first time that I panned back enough to capture her face. One of my favorite shots shows her looking down her body between her naked breasts to her exposed mound. Obviously she can't see what I'm witnessing, but the shot shows her lifting her cum covered fingers high enough so she can.

I probably took fifty pictures before I was satisfied. Maribeth even took her own initiative when she brought her fingers to her mouth as if to sample my sperm. She didn't really, but the photo captured the moment when it seemed she would. The last shot was a close up of her pussy, which by then was amply covered by rivulets of cum.

When I finished, I fetched a couple of warm washcloths and cleaned Maribeth and myself. While I was engaged, she was absorbed by scrolling through the pictures that I had just taken.

"You know, I've looked at myself in a mirror, so I'm not ignorant of what I look like down there, but these are amazing. Look how open I am."

I could tell by Maribeth's expression that she was into this as much as I. My initial apprehension of her reaction to my suggestion was being replaced by a feeling that another unseen boundary in our relationship had just been crossed. I thought to myself that I had indeed found the soul mate everyone seeks and I wondered what other intimacies we could discover together.

The session over for the time being, we cuddled and talked about the day so far. Maribeth wondered if she was becoming an exhibitionist, and I told her that I certainly hoped so. I expressed my appreciation for her willingness, nay eagerness, to help me fulfill all of my fantasies and she laughed. "What makes you think they're your fantasies?" she asked. "I told you, you can ask me to do anything."

What did I do to deserve this woman?

The clock said we were approaching midnight, but I was energized beyond sleeping and it appeared that Maribeth was as well. Physical arousal for me was probably out of the question since I had climaxed twice and I was already giving myself high fives for my fifty something body's performance. Fortunately, mental arousal was still in operating condition.

I asked Maribeth if she was up to one more shoot, and she asked "what did I have in mind?" I pointed to the silky nighty laying on the chair and I said, "boudoir." Maribeth laughed again, and clapped her hands. She then got up and slipped the almost transparent garment on and tied the belt. "Where do you want to start?" she asked, and I pointed to the bathroom.

I experimented with a number of poses, mostly trying to capture Maribeth along with her reflection in the bathroom mirror. One shot stands out. Maribeth is facing the mirror on her tiptoes and leaning forward. The nighty is too short and the bottom half of her but cheeks are revealed as well as the faintest suggestion of the labia peeking out from between her legs. In the mirror, her breasts are hanging slightly away from her body, causing the fabric to fall from the tips, and her face is looking at the camera in the most seductive way. When I showed her the picture, Maribeth let out a long "oooh."

Later we moved to the bed and I had her in various sitting and kneeling positions. Sometimes the nighty was tied, but often the belt was loose and her breasts or pussy were either openly revealed or close to it. I discovered the effect that back lighting could do with such a transparent garment. Several shots show Maribeth's body silhouetted with the fabric surrounding her like wispy fog. You really couldn't see any detail, but the pictures accentuated her feminine curves in a way that I wasn't able to capture otherwise.

The final series had her prone on the bed both face down and face up. My favorite face down shot has her looking back at the camera with her head held up by one hand. The nighty has ridden up so that her entire bottom is revealed. One leg is pulled up and the slit between her legs can be discerned. Her expression is saying, "Why are you still standing there?"

I forgot to mention that after a number of shots with Maribeth's hair in its normal pinned up style, I had her let it fall naturally. Most of the prone shots on the bed were taken with her hair down.

For the final series, I had Maribeth lay on her back with her hair spread across the pillow. I was so fascinated by the result that I took quite a few portraits of just her face. In some shots, I was standing on the bed directly above her, shooting straight down. One shot has her nighty open but still covering her breasts but her pussy is in full view. I think this is another variation on my "bottomless" fetish.

By the time the clock had moved to one a.m. I had another hundred pictures and I was finally getting tired. Maribeth was also looking a little sleepy eyed, but in her case it just looked outright seductive. I asked if she was ready to quit and she nodded, but then surprised me by pulling her labia apart and telling me to look how wet she'd become again.

I don't think she expected that I would immediately slip between her legs and lick the moisture from her nether lips. I enjoyed the taste and the odor of her, but as I tongued her I reflected that I had been smelling her arousal for most of the evening.

It wasn't really my intention to try to make my spontaneous act into a full blown attempt to bring Maribeth to a climax and I didn't. Rather I snuggled up and nuzzled into her neck and hair while caressing her curves. This seemed to please the lady as she returned the favor.

Eventually I reached over and turned off the bed lamp and we assumed one of our normal sleeping positions, this time with me on my back and Maribeth snuggled into my chest with her leg across mine. I kissed the top of her head and she squeezed my shoulder. As sleep approaches, I whispered, "Thanks."

Maribeth whispered back, "You're welcome."

Billspen
Billspen
118 Followers