Reunion - The Digital Camera Ch. 03

Story Info
The Photoshoot moves outdoors.
3k words
4
1.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billspen
Billspen
119 Followers

I don't know why, but dawn in Texas is just different. While in most of the world it's just a gradual transition from darkness to light, in Texas it seems to explode.

I was awakened by shafts of light streaming through the gap in the curtains and as I opened my eyes I assessed our situation. Sometime during the night we had not only adjusted our positions but had also kicked off most of the sheets.

Maribeth was asleep on her back and my body was almost completely covering her. While she wasn't bearing all of my weight, one arm and one leg were clearly pressing on her. I always worry that at such times I'm too heavy, but Maribeth has always responded that she likes the feeling.

In this position, my penis was pinned between us. Almost every morning, I usually awaken with an erection, which most guys call "morning wood," and that morning was no exception. I liked the feel of it pressed hard against Maribeth's soft leg, so I didn't choose to move. Instead I just closed my eyes and recounted the events of the previous day.

As is usual, Maribeth always seemed to exceed my expectations. I had assumed that she would be game for the softcore photos that I'd suggested, but her willingness to push that to the limit was both surprising and comforting. I thought it displayed a level of trust that was exceptional given all of the times in Maribeth's life that trust had been violated. Her public display in the cafe had also been a surprise and I wondered whether that was something to explore later.

My solitary thoughts continued for about an hour, when I felt Maribeth begin to stir. We were laying face to face when her eyes fluttered and slowly opened. When she saw me looking at her, she smiled and pressed closer. The kiss was soft and gentle, but it lasted a long time. It seemed to me that we were both content just to sample the taste of each other's lips. I smelled her breath, musky from the hours asleep, but like everything connected to Maribeth, I found even that to be enjoyable.

Sensing my hardness pressed against her leg, Maribeth's hand slipped down and wrapped around the shaft to check my condition. We had not yet said even one word to each other since awakening, but Maribeth looked up into my eyes and said, "do you want to?"

Any idiot would have understood what she meant by "do you want to," and I don't think I'm an idiot. In all of our unions over the years, we'd never actually made love upon first awakening and I seriously considered her question, but I wondered if she was assuming that since I seemed to be aroused was she offering more for my sake than our mutual pleasure. When I slipped a finger between her legs and into her slit, I didn't find her particularly wet, so I assumed it was the former.

I propped myself up with one arm and caressed Maribeth's face with my other hand. I explained that the offer was indeed enticing, but that I hoped the day would offer an opportunity for a more mutual arousal later. She nodded her understanding and kissed me again.

This was Friday morning and I had to catch a plane out of DFW at 7 p.m. We also had to check out of the Anatole by 10 a.m. So our conversation turned to the plan for the day.

Obviously, breakfast was in order, then check out. I reminded Maribeth that my original idea for the photoshoot was at an outdoor spot near Joe Pool Lake and I suggested we go there. As usual, Maribeth seemed okay with whatever I chose to suggest, so that became our tentative plan.

I had brought a pair of shorts, an Army sweatshirt and a pair of sandals in case we decided to do something outdoors and I was pleased when Maribeth showed me a pair of denim shorts and another sleeveless blouse, this time white, that she'd also brought.

We had breakfast in the Jade Waters Cafe just as in the previous morning and we had the same waiter that had served Maribeth previously. I'm sure it was just my imagination, but he seemed a little out of sorts finding Maribeth now accompanied by another man. Poor bastard.

While we ate, Maribeth talked animatedly about some of the cases she had at the VA hospital. Obviously a number of them were PTSD's but I was amazed at some of the other psychoses she described. While I found myself interested in Maribeth's descriptions and I always wanted to know more about her life, I had to admit that it just wasn't my cup of tea, but I was also thankful that people like her had the calling.

With breakfast behind us, I checked out and since I hadn't rented a car, Maribeth drove. Joe Pool Lake was about thirty minutes away and on the way I outlined for Maribeth what I had in mind. As I described the various poses I wanted to take, she'd offer her own suggestions, but I began to notice that almost invariably her ideas were more risque than my own.

We pulled into a small marina located at the north end of the lake and I went in to rent a small boat. It turned out that I had plenty of choices and I settled on a bass boat since it had a slightly larger outboard engine with an electronic starter.

In my previous visit to the lake some years previously, I had been taken to a very beautiful, but very secluded spot on the eastern side which I thought might be perfect for us.

The weather was cooperating. The temperature was expected to be only in the low 80's and the sky was generally clear with only a few fluffy clouds. Once out on the lake, I looked around and mentioned the view, meaning of course the scenery. Maribeth had been sitting facing forward, but upon hearing my comment, turned around and said, "Do you like this view?" She had completely unbuttoned her blouse and the wind had blown the sides apart, baring her beautiful breasts.

I suspect that the expression on my face was somewhere between a smile and a leer, but nonplussed I answered, "Indeed I do." The camera was in its case at my feet, so I took the opportunity to pull it out and take several quick shots of Maribeth, before another boat approached and she covered back up.

The trip took about twenty minutes, during which time I was a little concerned about whether we would find a suitable place to anchor the boat and get ashore. However, those concerns turned out to be unfounded. The cove was deep enough for the boat to get quite close but shallow enough that it was only a knee deep wade.

I helped Maribeth out, and hand in hand we shuffled to the sandy beach. There was a fairly large area of low grass next to the lake with several fallen tree trunks that offered some artistic possibilities. Further back there was a forest line, but little underbrush, so that was also a site we could consider.

While I was preoccupied with scouting out some shooting locations, Maribeth was busy unbuttoning her blouse again. When I turned around she was suddenly in my arms and her lips were searching for mine. It's become customary that when we are kissing, I almost always reach for Maribeth's tits and this time I felt her bare flesh. I weighed her in my hand and pinched her nipple. The response was immediate. One of her hands combed through my hair and the other covered my exploring hand pressing it harder against her chest.

"You're making me wet again," a small voice in my ear whispered. I responded, "I wasn't doing anything, you're turning on yourself." It was going to be an interesting afternoon.

I broke the embrace and led Maribeth over to one of the fallen trees, suggesting along the way that it might be good to take the photos we'd come here for. She stuck out her lower lip and pouted that I didn't love her anymore, but followed obediently.

Since she had already exposed herself, I set up a number of shots of her partially exposed and then topless. I posed her in front of the tree and then behind. One of my favorites was a shot with the lake in the background, it was a portrait shot of her from the waist up, and at an angle that displayed her breasts proudly jutting from her chest while her face, turned toward the camera, exhibited the most seductive smile imaginable.

Several times the model broke her poses to kiss the photographer. These were very pleasant interludes, but I thought they were quite unprofessional. The model disagreed.

We moved to the forest line and I noted how the light and shadow allowed for a lot more creativity in the kinds of shots I could take. I asked Maribeth to remove her shorts and I posed her in a number of ways that were more suggestive than revealing. I had seen these poses in books that described them as "artistic erotica." I had to admit that some were indeed more arousing to me than an outright display of the lady's charms.

I had just taken a few shots of Maribeth peeking from behind a tree when she said, "I have to pee." Immediately my little devil spoke up. I watched as Maribeth squatted and supported herself by putting one hand on the tree trunk. When she looked up, I said, "Do you mind?" as I hefted the camera to a shooting position.

She smiled broadly and just said, "shoot away." And I did. As the first trickle seeped from her labia, I could see the relief in her face and I zoomed in to capture that expression in close up. It was obvious that she had really needed to go because for perhaps a full minute I shot both full body and close ups.

In the beginning, it seemed that her stream was having difficulty in navigating between her lips and when it did, it tended to squirt in all directions, wetting her inner thighs, but as the pressure built it turned into a single stream that puddled at her feet. If ever there was a demonstration of why women always wipe themselves after, I just witnessed it. When she was finished, I handed her her purse and she found some Kleenex.

When she stood up, she walked over and reached for the camera. "I want to see." I handed it to her and for a few minutes she scrolled through the shots. When she finished, she leaned forward for a kiss and said, "that was fun." I silently agreed and chalked up another boundary breached.

The last few poses were outright lewd. I had Maribeth sit on a stump and open her legs for full frontal shots. In one she's holding her lips apart so that her vaginal opening is totally exposed and covered by the sheen of her arousal. As I was capturing this shot through the viewfinder, I struggled with the urge to put down the camera and press my lips against her opening.

Over the years, I'd noticed that while Maribeth has a prominent clitoris, it sometimes has to be teased out of hiding, but such was not the case that day. The pink nub of her pleasure point was on wonton display which, of course, was signalling the lady's state of mind.

As for me, the situation was becoming critical. The firmness in my shorts had been growing and creating an obvious bulge. It was just at this moment that the tables turned.

Maribeth walked up and took the camera. She scrolled through the last several shots and then said, "strip...my turn." The sweatshirt was pulled over my head and I thankfully released the snap on my shorts. When I dropped them, my shaft bounced as it freed itself from confinement and I looked at Maribeth to see her reaction. I saw her gaze riveted on my exposure and her tongue licked her upper lip.

I believe that I had read somewhere that, in general, women are not as sexually stimulated as men when it comes to images and pictures, but if that was true, then Maribeth seemed to be an exception to the rule. She had definitely become aroused not only during our shoots, but very much so when we reviewed the results. Now she was staring at me like a hungry wolf.

I was not yet fully erect, but it's amazing what a naked woman with a camera can do to your libedo. Maribeth asked me to adopt some of the same poses she had done and I complied enthusiastically. She seemed to especially like my butt, indeed commenting on how cute it was.

As our session continued, I thought that I was glad that I had continued with a workout routine. I still tried to run every day, but usually only about half of the five miles that I had been doing when Maribeth and I had first met thirty years previously. I had adopted some weight training that was largely responsible for my physique which I thought for a fifty something was still pretty good.

While Maribeth didn't totally ignore my boy parts it was obvious that she was interested in my masculine muscliture. She placed me in a number of poses that accentuated my arms and abs. In one, she had me lift a tree limb that probably weighed about sixty pounds. Taken from an oblique angle, my arms are stressed as are my abs. It was full frontal, but the focus is clearly on my straining muscles rather than on my prominent manhood.

After every shot, Maribeth looked at the image and I became interested in her facial response to each shot. Numerous times I saw her press the delete button and give me more instructions. She'd repeat this ritual until she got a result she liked.

By three in the afternoon it was time to leave, but before we did I motioned Marybeth to lean against one of the fallen trees. I could see her wet arousal coating her inner thighs and I was feeling a compulsion to help.

Maribeth sensed what I was about to do and started to say something. I put a finger to my lips and kneeled in front of her slightly separated legs. The odor was overwhelming, a heavy musky odor, but combined with what I would describe as hints of lavender and citrus.

My face buried itself into her mound and my tongue searched for the source of those intoxicating smells and tastes.

When Maribeth spread her legs a bit, I felt the nub of her clit which I had previously described as uncaged. Usually it takes a few minutes of stimulation to bring Maribeth to the edge, but she was so ready that only a few licks of my tongue brought her to the brink. When the wave hit, she used both hands on my head to press her convulsing pussy into my face. Had she continued, I would have been smothered, but predictably her sensitivity became too much and she pushed me away.

Maribeth's body shook and from my position I could see her breasts dance and she gasped for air. As always she liked to pull on my hair when she came. Most of the time it wasn't strong, but apparently the wave had been a big one and I worried as her grip started to actually hurt.

I loved these physical clues that revealed the heights that she had been able to attain, and I would be lying if I denied being very self satisfied with the result of my efforts.

Finally she took a huge breath and seemed to regain some composure. Her eyes regained focus and as is always the case with her, her thoughts turned to attending to my needs after her own had been satisfied, but before she could even say a word, I directed her attention to my cock which was in the process of deflating.

It was apparent that without any direct physical contact that I had ejaculated. White pearly liquid covered my shaft and evidence of my spending covered the ground in front of me. Maribeth's climax had triggered my own.

As she looked at me, her eyebrows raised in a silent question. I responded before she could formulate the words. I looked up into her eyes and said, "That's never happened before." Maybe shock is too strong a word, but it comes close to what I suspect we were both thinking. I looked down and said, I hardly felt it. On my normal five point scale, it was a big fat zero, but there it was.

Fortunately, Maribeth had enough spare Kleenex for both of us. As we dressed we both remarked on what an unbelievable two days it had been, and it truly had. I had to stop and the marina and change once more into clothing more suitable for airline travel, but as Maribeth drove me to DFW we talked about our next meeting. Maribeth was scheduled to participate in a psychology seminar at Walter Reed in a couple of months and I promised to see if there was a way to join her there. As always, parting was bittersweet and the last kiss at the terminal was both long and tear filled.

Later, somewhere above Tennessee, I used the Nikon to transfer the photos we'd taken to a dedicated chip and put it in the same envelope I had used earlier. In retrospect, the two days we spent doing photo shoots were one of the most memorable times Maribeth and I had shared since our surprise reunion two years previously, and I began to think about Walter Reed.

Billspen
Billspen
119 Followers