Reunion with a Hot Cousin

Story Info
Two cousins meet after years. Sparks fly.
3.4k words
4.37
25.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Reeja here. Remember me?"

Raghu read the new text from an unknown number, unsure who this Reeja was.

"Who's this?" he replied.

"Your cousin. Reeja Balakrishnan."

Ah yes, Raghu remembered. His second uncle's daughter. He hadn't heard from her in years.

"Oh hi Reeja, what's up?"

"I'm in town for a coupla days. Wanna meet?"

Raghu was in bed, groggy from the night before. Way too many drinks. He contemplated whether it was worth getting up and going out, to meet up with a family member he wasn't particularly close to.

"Sure," he replied, eventually relenting.

"Great! I'm currently in Koramangala. Maybe we can grab dinner this evening?"

"Sounds like a plan", Raghu texted, and half-regretted saying so. The last thing he wanted was to deal with someone from the family, and hear more crap from them about how he wasn't being responsible, he wasn't taking care of the family, how he wasn't getting married et cetera.

He had no love lost for his family. Especially Uncle Balakrishnan who was, to put it mildly, a huge piece of shit. He had had so many arguments with the uncle, and there were times when Raghu wished he could retort with his fists.

The last thing he wanted was this little snitch of a cousin to snoop in, and report back to the family, about Raghu's wastrel life. And a snitch she was, he remembered. A gangly bespectacled kid who was way too snooty for her good, she was the family tattle tale. She busted him for smoking when he was 12, and ratted on him when he was drinking with his buddies outside the school, when he was 16.

Bitch, he muttered. He went back to sleeping off his hangover.

***

Pizza Nation was, as usual, packed to the rafters. A popular pizza joint in the city, Pizza Nation was where throngs of university kids wolfed down cheap pizza before heading to the bars on the next street. The atmosphere was loud and raucous, and Raghu wondered why his cousin chose this place. So unlike her, the nerdy little shit.

He scanned the area to spot someone who'd look like Reeja, likely some stuck up stern-faced girl in classes. Most tables were groups of loud teenagers, bragging about skills in cricket, how much money their parents had, and how they totally went "all the way" with their girlfriends...

"Raghu!", piped a voice from behind him.

He turned, and his jaw nearly dropped. A girl was sitting by herself, and waving at him. And what a girl she was! Wavy hair bouncing around her shoulders, she was wearing a simple red dress that was modest, but showed off her beautifully curvaceous figure.

"R-Reeja?"

"Raghu! So nice to see you again!" She grinned, and got up to hug him.

"S-same."

She hugged him affectionately, and Raghu couldn't help but feel her ample bosom pressed against his chest.

"Wow Reeja, I wouldn't have recognized you! You look great!" Raghu said, now settled down with some coke and pizza.

"Haha, thank you. Everybody's been saying that," Reeja said, flashing a smile that nearly blinded him.

"I mean, no shit! When was the last time I saw you? Four-five years ago?"

"Four. A lot changes," she winked. Her perfectly made-up eyelashes fluttered, making her eyes look even more gorgeous.

"I was half-expecting that four-eyed snitch I used to hate!" Raghu quipped.

"Well," she said, "I was that girl, until last year." She bit into her pizza, and Raghu wondered how she made something as messy as eating pizza look elegant.

"What changed?".

"I discovered boys, haha. Or rather, I wanted boys to discover me."

Reeja was in town, scouting for potential universities to join. She had just completed her secondary school, and now 18, she wanted to pursue her studies in a big city, and more importantly, in a city far from home. She wanted to taste the freedom of independent living, far from prying family eyes.

"I feel you, Reeja. That's the reason I left."

"I know. The family talks about you a lot."

"Nothing bad, I hope?"

"Who are you kidding, Raghu? You're the bad boy everybody warns their kids about."

"Not surprised in the least. How's that piece of shi- I mean, how's your dad?"

"Don't be mean, Raghu. You know he means well," Reeja quipped, playfully slapping his arm. Raghu slyly observed how her boobs jiggled as she moved. Good god, she was a knockout.

"Dad said I shouldn't meet you, or talk to you. He said you were a bad influence, and that I should have nothing to do with you," Reeja said, circling a finger along the rim of her coke.

"You should've listened, y'know. I'm the Big Bad Wolf. Rawr."

"Oh stop it," she giggled, "I just wanted to see how you were doing. I've been stalking you on your insta, and you live such an amazing life!"

That, he did. His instagram feed was peppered with trips to the mountains, to music festivals, and cool things he pretended he did. He got the Living His Best Life vibe pat down.

"Well, now that you're in Bangalore, you can too!" Raghu raised his hand for a high-five, and Reeja enthusiastically high-fived back. "Yes!" she trilled, "I want to do ALL the things! I want to do what bad boys do!"

"You've come to the right guy, then," Raghu grinned, his roving eye taking in her beauty and her bombass figure.

***

"Wow, that was so gross!" Reeja exclaimed, making a face, as she put down her shot glass.

The Mezcal bar was the go-to place to start the night. To load up on cheap drinks before hitting the club next door.

"Heh heh, yeah that's the whole point. It's supposed to kill brain cells, not taste good," Raghu said, wincing as he felt the strong tequila burn his insides all the way.

"Who knew that I'd be downing shots with my snooty four-eyed cousin! What a strange world!"

"Stop it, you!" Reeja playfully pushed against him. "I've always wanted to hang out with our resident Bad Boy."

"Careful now. Hang out with him too much, and I'll be making you do some bad, bad things," Raghu replied, ordering some more shots.

"I'm counting on it," Reeja winked.

Was she hinting at something, Raghu wondered. They cheered, and downed another shot.

They had a ball of time. Four shots down, they laughed at old memories and family drama. And relationships.

"Shalini is pregnant now, you know," Reeja, leering goofily.

"Good for her! Just so you know, I'm definitely not the dad!" Raghu retorted. Shalini was Reeja's best friend's sister, who ran the tuition center. One time, Raghu dropped Reeja off at the tuition center, and had a chat with Shalini. One thing led to another, and they started fucking.

It was a bit of a scandal in their small town. Raghu recalled that Reeja was super mad about it, because she couldn't hang out with her best friend anymore.

"I have to say Raghu, I think that's what accelerated my sex education. I looked up so many words that day," she laughed.

"Glad to know I helped."

"So... are you seeing anyone?" Reeja asked, waving at the bar tender for another round of shots. Damn, she could pound down drinks like a champ, Raghu mused. She'd been doing this for a while, clearly.

"Not right now, no."

"What about that French girl I saw on your insta?"

"Oh, her. She left India a few months ago. Nice girl. Didn't speak much English though."

"Oh! So how did you two talk?"

"Well, uh, we weren't talking much."

Reeja's guffawed, "Oh, you dirty dog! Letting your dick do the talking!"

"Language, Reeja!" Rahu quipped, in mock outrage. "Also, you're too young for this, you won't understand!"

"Oh I'm sorry daddy, I'll keep pretending to be the little village belle who totally doesn't get it on with the boys..."

"Oh, you dirty bitch!" Raghu laughed.

Reeja had had a brief fling with a boy in their final year at school.

"I dunno," Reeja mused about her first time, "I guess I was expecting fireworks or something. Pornhub lied to me."

"Oh you sweet summer child," Raghu said, "if anything on Pornhub were real, I'll eat my hat. And I don't even have a hat! I'll buy one just for this, and eat it!"

"Oh no," Reeja retorted, "Are you saying that step brothers and step mothers don't fuck all the time?!"

"As much as it's my favourite genre of porn, it's all a lie, Reeja. You'll have to find a new category to get off to."

"Is there one for cousins fucking?", she grinned a naughty grin, ever so slightly biting her lip.

Well fuck, Raghu wasn't imagining it.

"I'm sure my extensive porn collection has something of that sort, I'll be sure to send you links" he said, unsure if he should pick up on the hints she dropped.

"Oh, I can't wait," Reeja said, downing another shot.

***

The dance floor was on fire. Chart toppers blasted from skyhigh speakers, the lights and lasers pulsated like fireflies on crack, and the crowds of people high on music, booze (and perhaps more) were in a frenzy of dancing, singing and rubbing against each other.

Raghu and Reeja were in the thick of it, pumping their fists to music, and dancing like there was no tomorrow. The string of tequila shots were working their magic: Reeja was in the zone, gyrating to the music, and close to Raghu. Like, real close. Like, 'rubbing her butt against his crotch' close. She bent forward, looked back with a sexy smile and did the twerk.

Raghu, watching his just-turned legal cousin's nubile body moving to the rhythm, made up his mind. He was going to fuck her tonight.

Almost as if on cue, Reeja turned to face and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Did you enjoy the view?" she screamed into his ear, above the music.

"You mean, this?" Raghu yelled back, snaking his arms around her back and firmly clutching her supple buttcheeks. Their lips sought each other's, and they made out passionately. Reeja kissed back enthusiastically with all the verve of a teen girl exploring her sensuality, and Raghu reciprocated with the leeriness of a man 10 years older, and about to dip his dick into the forbidden pool of incest.

He couldn't wait.

***

The cab ride was electric with sexual tension. Raghu and Reeja counted the minutes as the car took its sweet time back to Raghu's place. Careful not to offend the poor cabbie's sensibilities - or that of the deities', watching at the horny couple from the dashboard - they kept their distance, but eye-fucked all the way through. Reeja's sultry gaze was enough of a dick-raiser, but Raghu didn't want to take chances.

He had too much alcohol to function well tonight, so he sought the help of the good old faithful - 50mg of viagra, that he popped in back at the club. He was going to make the most of it.

He had barely locked the door of his apartment, when Reeja flung herself at him. Mashing mouths with gusto, Reeja moaned, "oh Raghu, I've been waiting for this for so long..."

"How long?" Raghu cooed, between kisses, while his hands unzipped her dress from behind.

"Since Shalini," she purred, her face flushed with alcohol and desire, her voice husky, and her words slurred, "I dreamed about dicks, I dreamed about you, I dreamed about your dick, I dreamed about your dick inside me..."

Raghu didn't ponder long about his place in Reeja's pubescent fantasies, being too occupied with pulling her dress down and leading her to his bedroom.

Still kissing passionately, she slunk off of her dress, and then took a few steps away from him, pirouetting her body for his viewing pleasure.

Oh my god, Raghu stared in naked lust, her body was to die for. Her breasts were voluptuous and almost bursting out of her lacy bra, her cleavage deep enough to spelunk in, her stomach smooth and her waist slim, hips curvy and thighs thick. Her ass looked so round and firm, Raghu wanted to take a bite out of it. Her lace panties were a tiny triangle barely covering her privates, clearly outlining her cameltoe.

She was a sight to behold.

The viagra started to kick in, and he felt his cock strained against his undies and pants, admiring her pornstar body. He pulled off his t-shirt, and started undoing his belt.

Reeja sat herself on the edge of the bed, seductively moving as she watched him take his clothes off, running her hand along her body, from breasts to her stomach and then between her legs.

Down to his undies, Raghu flung himself at Reeja, eagerly kissing and necking her, as his hands moved to her breasts, cupping them. Reeja moaned softly, her nipples getting harder as he brushed his hands against them underneath the lace of her bra. He slipped a hand underneath her back, and fiddled with the clasp. The alcohol had slowed his senses, but miraculously, he pried it open, and helped her pull her bra off.

Oh, the sight of her magnificent breasts freed from the confines of the two-sizes-too-small cups...

He buried his face between her breasts, while he twiddled with her nipples. Reeja moaned in pleasure. "Oh yes Raghu..." She placed her arms on the back of his head, and gently pushed him down her midriff. He knew what she wanted. Running his lips along her smooth tummy, he hovered over her crotch, admiring the way her tight panties hugged her pussy. Bringing a hand down to her groin, he gently rubbed over her panties, making her moan some more. The tequila may have dulled his senses, but it heightened hers.

Pulling down her panties, he stopped to admire the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen - smooth as butter, her puffy labia esconcing her slit of a vagina, waiting for a hard cock to pry her open.

He cupped his mouth over her vagina, while his hand sought out her clit, gently rubbing where he thought it would be. He must've hit the spot, because Reeja started moaning louder, her hips gyrating. He kept on, relishing the taste of fresh teen pussy. He hadn't had one in a while, and it was divine. Reeja closed her thick thighs around his head, locking him there, purring as he ate her out.

His dick felt like it was going to burst through his undies, so he pulled up for air, and pulled down his last bit of clothing. Reeja looked up and her eyes widened, seeing his shaft - a thick 6 inch veiny shaft of hard meat - pointed straight at her. "Oh my god", she said.

She quickly propped herself up and grabbed hold of his cock. In her tiny hands, this penis looked like an angry beast. The veins were almost throbbing, and his pole was so hard it could've punched holes in a wall.

She brought her mouth to the tip, and suckled on it, then her tongue along the shaft, slobbering him up with her saliva. She tried taking his cock inside her mouth, got as far as the head, but started gagging.

She pulled out for air, and said, "I want you inside me... now..."

Raghu reached for his night drawer, to take out a condom, but Reeja had already spread her legs, and grabbing his waist, she brought him close to her, his cock already poised just inches away from her pussy.

"Let me get a condom," he started. Reeja had her hands on his cock, bringing it closer to her pussy, not caring if it was sheathed or not. Against all better judgement, Raghu ditched the condom idea, and perched the head of his cock against her pussy, lightly pressing in, ready to plunge.

Almost immediately, Reeja squealed. "Ow!" She was too tight, and he was too big for her. He pulled out, and reached for the drawer again, this time bringing out a bottle of lube. He slathered his cock generously with lube, and tried again.

Her eyes went wide as the tip of his cock forced open her tight pussy lips. She let out a muted "Ow!" but this time, one of surprise instead of pain. That was good. Raghu slowly pushed in further, feeling the tight walls of her teen vagina clamping on to his cock in a vice-like grip. Reeja's breathing got heavier, and held on to Raghu's body for dear life, moaning with pleasure.

Slowly but surely, Raghu forced all of his cock inside her, and started pumping inside her pussy. The lube squelched with each thrust. Reeja keenly felt every thrust, moaning louder now. Raghu was in heaven, relishing the feeling of fucking the tightest pussy he'd ever had the pleasure of fucking. Desensitized by all the drinks of the night, and bolstered by the magical powers of viagra, Raghu could keep to a steady rhythm without blowing his load instantaneously.

"Oh Raghu..." she kept repeating, her eyes closed, her cheeks flushed and her tits jiggly, as they fucked. Perhaps it was the drinks, or the forbidden fruit of incest, but less than a minute in, Reeja's body quivered and she squealed, in the throes of orgasm.

"Oh! My! God!", she cried, bucking a little under Raghu's weight. He slowed down a bit, watching her go red in the face, as the electric shock of the climax coursed through her. She needed a moment.

"Oh god Raghu..." she purred weakly, smiling with an expression of pure bliss. "We're not done," Raghu whispered, and soldiered on, pumping on.

The bed creaked loudly, as Raghu slammed his cock deep inside her pussy and pounded away. Reeja screamed long and loud. Raghu could feel her getting wetter as he fucked her harder, and a wet spot was forming underneath them on the sheets, a mixture of her juices and their sweat.

Raghu lost track of time. In the delirious haze of alcohol, viagra and hormones, they fucked for what seemed like hours. Their bodies glistened with sweat, and the sheets were soaking wet. When she started feeling a bit sore, he slathered some more lube all over his cock, and let her take the reins. Lying on his back, Raghu guided his cock as Reeju slid her pussy down on his still raging hard shaft. This position worked for her - she almost immediately started squealing again. Bobbing up and down his cock, her breasts jiggled hard as she rode him. She came again, this time nearly fall off of her mount. He felt her entire body quiver in orgasm, and kept going.

They switched to doggy style, and Raghu was surprised that Reeja's tight vagina could get even tighter. He could see her pussy grip his cock every time he pulled out, before smashing it in again. He grunted and moaned, slamming his crotch against her ass, her fleshy bits rippling with the impact. While he did intend to pull out before he came, he was too caught up with the tightness of her pussy, he powered on, thrusting hard and fast, until he couldn't hold on any longer.

With a loud roar, he came inside her, squirting thick wads of semen. His eyes were clouded by sweat dripping into his eyes, and he pulled out and collapsed right next to her.

***

The bed was still wet from last night. Raghu woke up, and looked over to Reeja, still fast asleep. He got up and took a shower.

As he walked back into the bedroom, toweling his hair, he saw Reeja was awake, glowing from a good night's sleep - and after a marathon fucking.

"Morning, cousin," Reeja murmured, stretching her arms in a languid yawn. She got off of bed, and said, "I should head off soon, and I need a shower."

She walked up to him, kissed him passionately, and slid her hands down to his wet cock. "Also, I need breakfast."

Smiling, she kneels down in front of him, and takes his cock in. My god, she is insatiable, Raghu thought to himself. And, seeing how his cock responded eagerly to her sucking, he was up for it.

The bed broke that morning.