All Comments on 'Reunion with a Hot Cousin'

by ManMachinePowerExtreme

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Great first story. Some grammar problems, but the story was very enjoyable, realistic setting and very hot.

Don't worry about the racist rant from your first comment. You're going to find a lot of crazies in the comments if you're going to continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I feel that we all had cousins like this growing up that we have to forgive for dumb kid stuff. That kind of background lead to a good hookup story for these two characters when the got older.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun times in the re-acquaintance category.

BTW unless a bit more adventurous than most, men do not wear panties.

lustylionlustylionover 2 years ago

Basically it is Indian literotica and natural to expect Indian names, surnames etc. Being your first work, it is well written and the descriptions are quite erotic. I highly appreciate your use of appropriate words to describe the physical details. Keep writing without bothering about a few negative comments.

ManMachinePowerExtremeManMachinePowerExtremeover 2 years agoAuthor

@DanDraper thanks! I'm looking forward to more meltdowns from people who can't handle names they're not familiar with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous