Reunion with Aunt Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow, Dave, this is really good. Who knew you would turn into a wine snob," she said with a grin.

"I almost forgot the best part," I said, getting up and going back into the kitchen, to quickly throw together some various cheeses and some prosciutto.

I brought the platter back in and Carol's eyes widen, and she looked up at me and said, "Dave, you really have refined your taste in food. I can remember all you'd eat back in the day was pizza and burgers."

I laughed and said, "Oh, just wait until you try the pizza here, it will blow your mind."

Carol and I sat there and talked for an hour or more, drank wine and ate up the cheese platter I made. She told me all about Tom and how he was towards her. How nothing she did ever met his standards no matter how hard she tried.

He would berate her about her weight and made comments every time they sat down to eat together and some of the worst things, he would say to her was during and or after sex. I sat there listening and I just could not believe it how much she had to endure.

At one point, Carol started to break down and cry. I moved over beside her and put my arms around her to try and comfort her, then she would stop crying and tell me more, it was heartbreaking to hear just how hard she had it, being married to that asshole, and the more she told me, the angrier I became.

I stood up at one point and in anger, said, "Holy fucking shit! How could any one person be so fucking cruel to another? I swear if I ever see him, I am going to crush his fucking skull!"

Carol stood up and hugged her arms around me and said, "He's not worth it, Dave, but thank you for always being my protector."

We sat back down, and Carol finished, "When I found out he was having an affair, I was devastated but then I felt relief after he said he didn't want to be with me anymore, and honestly, now that I look back and talk about it, I do not understand why I put up with his shit for fifteen long years."

"I can't even give him credit for being good in bed. All he did was get on me, pound his pathetic cock in me, get his rocks off, then criticize me because I did not give him enough pleasure! Dave, I never even so much as had an orgasm with him! I don't know what's wrong with me, why I stayed? I guess maybe deep down I was afraid of being alone."

Carol broke down once more, sobbing her heart out as I held on to her tightly while her little body shook in my arms. She turned herself around, sat on my lap and curled up against me, letting all her emotions out while I held her like a small child. I was not sure what I could do make her feel better, but I was going to try whatever she needed.

After almost twenty minutes or so, Carol finally calmed down as I continued to hold her. It was getting near dark outside and the weather had been very mild lately, so I asked her if she would like to go for a walk.

She looked up at me, smiled, nodded, and said, "Sounds good, but I need to go wash my face first."

Carol went into the bathroom while I sat there thinking for a moment. What I had not realized, in all the emotional release that she had, and I shared with her, my cock had become half erect and was laying across my lap almost exactly where her butt crack had been resting.

I almost felt relieved that I did not become fully erect, or I am sure she would have felt it. Why, though, during our talk, did it respond that way? Maybe the emotions that flooded out of us were not all sad and anger, I do not know. One thing I did know is that I loved her, and I loved holding her in my arms.

Carol came back out, looking refreshed and ready to go with that twinkle in her eyes and that sweet smile across her face, and said, "You ready, Dave?"

I nodded and said, "Yep, let's go."

The evening air felt so good as the two of us walked around through the small village that I lived in, close to the base. It was an older village, which had that typical Italian feel to it, that you could see on brochures, but not really feel it unless you lived here.

Carol could not wipe the smile off her face as she reached out to hold my hand as we walked. That little village had an air of romanticism, and it was really affecting her in a good way. I returned her smile and squeezed her hand tightly into mine.

Once we got back to my apartment, Carol turned to me and said, "Dave, this place is beautiful and I cannot wait to see more of what Italy has to offer, but I am wiped out. Do you mind if I go ahead and go to bed?"

"Why would I mind, Carol? I am surprised you made it this long, even with your nap earlier. I know how exhausting travel can be, and besides, I am feeling pretty tired myself and won't be far behind you."

Carol stepped in and wrapped her arms around me again, burying her face into my chest and said in a muffled voice, "I know I keep saying this, but thank you so much for having me here."

She paused for a moment, breathing in and out a few times, then finished as she looked up at me with a grin and said, "You smell so good, Dave. Damn, I missed you, oh and btw, I will need lots of cuddle time."

I smiled back down at her, then leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips, then said, "Oh, I won't forget cuddle time."

Carol's smile widened as she stepped away from me, then turned and headed into the bedroom. I felt a stirring inside me as I watched her cute little ass walk away. That feeling I felt was desire and that desire was becoming stronger by the minute.

After Carol had gone into the bedroom, and heard the bathroom door close, I went ahead cleaned up from our wine and cheese earlier. By the time I finished, I heard her come out of the bathroom, so I went in to take my turn. I passed the bed and Carol was already tucked away under the covers, facing the wall away from me.

She did not make any sounds or say anything when I passed, so I figured she must already off to dreamland. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I gave my pits the check and I do not know how she said I smelled good because after a full day, I was ready for another shower, because I did not want to get into bed with her, smelling bad.

I dried off, wrapped a towel around me and went out into the bedroom to my dresser to grab a clean pair of boxers. I know I said earlier that I sleep in the nude, and I was not sure she thought I was joking or not, so I figured I would throw on some shorts, just to keep things from getting awkward.

When I went to get into bed, Carol was still facing the opposite wall and had curled up in a fetal position, just like had been earlier, and was snoring away. I got under the covers and thought how she said she was looking forward to cuddles, so even though she was sleeping, I moved over behind her, getting up close and personal with her backside.

Carol jumped a little in her sleep when my body touched hers, but then she scooted right back against me as if her body were on autopilot. I smiled but then realized something, I felt nothing but skin and heat from her. She was completely naked. Well, I guess she was not joking either as I felt her bare ass wiggle right up against the front of me.

I was not sure quiet what to do, so I just threw caution to the wind and put my arm around her and held her tight. Carol let out a sweet little whimpering sound of happiness, telling me that she felt like all was right with the world right now. I had to fight hard with my thoughts to keep from getting aroused and that battle went on in my head for nearly an hour before I finally managed to fall asleep.

The next morning, as the fog of sleep began to lift, I felt as if someone was watching me. When I opened my eyes, sure enough, there was Carol laying on her tummy with her elbows propped up on the pillow, looking at me as a grin formed on her face.

"Good morning," she said, her grin now turning into a full-blown smile.

I smiled back and said, "Good morning to you, Ms. bright eyes."

"Ah hem, well I always get extra bright eyed when I am awakened by an erection pressing against my backside, oh, and I thought you slept naked," Carol said with a giggle.

Horrified, I lifted the blanket and looked down. Sure enough, my cock had found its way out of my boxer fly and was now firmly erect. I felt the blood fill my face as I became embarrassed beyond belief. I pulled the blanket over my face, which only made Carol giggle harder.

Then she said, still grinning, "You know, I have seen your appendage on several occasions, but never erect and I gotta say, I am very impressed."

I kept the blanket over my face, secretly wishing my hard on would just go down already, but my embarrassment only made throb more, or it was paying me back for the lost battle of the night before.

I felt a tapping on the blanket covering my face, so I slowly pulled it down. Carol had moved closer, and her face was only about an inch or so from mine. She was smiling but then closed her eyes and kissed me. Not a type of kiss that family members share, but a sweet tender long lingering kiss that only lovers share, making my cock throb even harder.

Carol drew her naked body up against me, as we continued this lazy, lip tasting, mind blowing kiss, and I felt her small hand slide across my abs until it wrapped around my hardness. The sensation of her touch sent electrical waves through my body, and I could not help but get one of those "pee shivers."

Carol let out a small moan into our kiss, then lifted up, looking into my questioning eyes through her own. She had that look of wanton on her face as she softly stroked my firm flesh.

She nodded and said, "I have wanted you for so long, Dave and I just cannot deny what I want any longer."

All I could do was nod in agreement because I had no words, but I knew she was right. Carol, taking my nod as a go ahead, then pulled the blanket away from me, exposing not only me, but uncovering herself in the process. She had moves like cat, as she quickly straddled me, now sitting up on my lap, just below my cock, as it stood straight up through the fly of my boxers, with both of her hands wrapped around my thickness.

It was my first unobstructed look at Carol's beautiful naked body. She literally had no fat on her and you could see every strand of her feminine muscle structure as she sat there stroking my cock. Her breasts were nearly absent except for the presence of her pectoral muscles, that barely pushed against her prominent eraser tipped nipples.

I looked further down across her ripped tummy to see her downy covered pussy hiding behind her hand as she massaged my manhood. She was so beautiful from head to toe, and I felt a hunger emerge from deep inside me, that I knew only she could fill.

Carol looked down into my eyes with pure love and lust at the same time, then scooted up, leaned down and kissed me again, this time her kiss was more aggressive as I matched her with the same fierceness. She began to press her pussy against me as we feverishly kissed, then she pulled away, sat back up and reached down, taking my now dripping cock back into her hand.

She leaned over to one side and lifted her leg up. Now I had a clear view of her gorgeous little pussy, with its fuzz covered mound and shaved lips. She pushed the head of my cock against her, and I watched it disappear inside the cleft of her swollen cunt, only to re-emerge, slick with her juices and my precum.

Then in one smooth movement, Carol slowly impaled herself down on me, until every bit of my eight-inch cock was buried inside her, pushing hard against her cervix. She let out a long groan of pleasure as she reached out taking my hands into her own to help steady herself.

I could not believe how amazing she felt inside. Her pussy wrapped around me like a delicate warm wet velvet glove, and her inner walls felt as if they were giving my prick a tender loving massage.

Carol mewed out, "Oh my God, Dave, you feel so good inside me!"

I smiled as she started riding me up and down, still gripping my hands in hers. I looked down and marveled at the site as her sweet inner labia clung to me, while my cock slid in and out of her slick tunnel, her breathing became extremely hard and erratic.

We just got into a nice steady rhythm when Carol's body suddenly tensed up and she began to shake like a leaf in a windstorm. I looked up into her wild opened eyes, her mouth opened with no sound coming out, then a gush of air escaped her as she cried out, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, I'M CUUMMMMIINNNNGG!"

Carol thrashed on me and as tiny as she was, I still found it hard to hold on to keep her from flying off me. Her pussy clamped down on me tighter than I would have ever imagined as her insides spasmed hard around me through her immensely powerful climax.

When Carol's wave finally began to subside, her body collapsed down on me, and her breathing was out of control. I wrapped my arms around her and while she recovered, I moved my hips under her, keeping my cock sliding in and out of her amazing pussy. As good as she felt, I just wanted to keep fucking her all day long.

Carol began meeting my thrusts, grinding herself down on me each time I thrusted up into her causing her to grunt as my prick head kept bouncing against her cervix.

Her breathing began to increase again, and she gasped out, "Holy fucking Jeezus, Dave, what are you doing to me? I have never felt this good with anyone else in my life! God, please say you will never stop making love to me!"

"I promise," I said and showing my own quick movements, I rolled her right over onto her back and really started pounding my cock in her. In the next moment, Carol's body went rigid under me, and her face contorted then she let out a scream and I felt a flood of wetness in between as I kept hammering her into her.

Carol began making the most ungodly sounds, speaking in tongues, gurgling, whining, and whimpering as another climax ripped through her little frame. I was beginning to think that I was breaking her.

Then I felt my climatic surge racing up through my body, I pushed hard into her hot receptive cunt, and began flooding her insides with streams of my fluid. My body spasmed hard with each surging pulse, causing me to grind harder against her writhing body under me.

I collapsed down on Carol, completely spent as I felt like I just had experienced the most extremely satisfying orgasm ever. Her head was off to the left of my shoulder as I looked at her. Her eyes were closed as she faced up, her breathing still ragged and uncontrolled. Then her face scrunched up and she began to cry, and I mean really cry, as her body shook with the sobs.

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, tasting her salty tears on my lips as I drew back. I was not sure exactly why she was crying but I was sure to comfort her in whatever it was, so I pulled her tighter against me as I moved to the side of her, my now softening cock, slipping from the warm grasp of her sweet sex.

Carol then kissed me on the cheek and my lips, over and over, holding as tightly to me as I was to her. Through her flood of tears, she managed to say, "He was right, goddamn him, he was right about one thing."

I reached over and pushed the hair back from her tear-stained face to look into her eyes and I asked, "What was he right about?"

I knew she meant, Tom but was not sure what she meant about him being right. Carol averted her eyes for a moment then looked back into mine and smiled. She kissed me again, a sweet loving tender opened mouth kiss, tasting my tongue as it danced out to meet hers.

We laid there with our bodies still intertwined for several more minutes, just savoring kisses, and soft body caresses. It amazes me how after having sex, every part of your body becomes a mass of heightened sensitivity. I softly trailed my fingers through her pubic hair covering the mound of her pussy and leaned down to kiss and lick around her softening nipples, making them pop right back up at attention.

Carol let out a giggle as if I were tickling her and then asked, "Do you like my flat chest, Dave? I have often thought about getting a boob job, mostly because I know that Tom hated my tits and I thought maybe if I did get it done, he would be happy, but he doesn't matter. What matters to me is how you feel about them?"

I shook my head, trying to look serious, causing Carol to wonder what I was going to say to her, then I said, "Nope, I don't like them...."

Carol pulled back with a fearful look as I hesitated to keep her in suspense, then I smiled and said, "I absolutely love your tiny boobs, Carol. There is nothing about you that I do not love, so please don't ever think you are not good enough for me in any way, now tell me, what the Hell he was right about?"

Carol smiled from ear to ear, hugged back close to me, kissed me again and said, "You shit, you really had me scared there for a second. Thank you, and I knew I could always count on you to appreciate me, no matter what."

I repeated my question before she could say anything else, "Carol, what was he right about?"

"I love you, Dave. I have always loved you, and I always will. No other man in my life will ever measure up to you. The time we spent together after the fire, was life changing for me, but I tried to deny my true feelings all these years because of the taboo that society has put on relationships with family members. I will NOT deny those feelings any longer. I love you, plain and simple."

Carol's eyes began to well up with tears again, so I quickly decided to lighten things up by saying with a grin, "Hey, I'm not plain and simple."

She let out a giggle and said, "See what I mean? Only you, can fill me with this kind of happiness that makes me cry one second and laugh the next."

I reached out with both hands and cradled her face, looking her directly in the eye and said, "Carol, I don't care what society thinks what is or is not taboo, I know that I love you and no one else will ever matter to me as you do."

Carol smiled really big again before we share another very intimate kiss just as her belly let out a very audible growl. She pulled back with a grin and said, "You know something? I am famished."

"Me too, how about we save some time and shower together," I suggested.

Carol nodded with a smile and said, "Sounds good to me."

We rolled out of bed, then both looked down at the sheets to see a large wet spot. Carol's face blushed as she said, "Oops, sorry for that, I hope we didn't ruin your mattress."

I laughed and replied, "No worries, there is a protector covering it, help me pull the sheets and I will throw them in the wash."

Carol nodded and went around one side of the bed, while I went to the other side and started pulling the sheets off. I glanced over at her and paused, taking in her skinny nakedness as she tugged on the sheet gathers. She is so beautiful, I thought to myself, as the feelings of pure unbridled love for her fill my entire being.

She looked at me, then grinned and said, "Earth to Dave, what are you over there thinking about?"

I smiled and said with a cockiness about me, "Oh, just thinking about throwing you back on the bed and making love all day long."

Carol laughed aloud and said, "FINE! But only after you feed me."

We finished pulling the sheets off and met at the foot of the bed, where I wrapped her up in my arms and kissed her, then the two of us went into the bathroom and shared a nice hot shower together, then got dressed, with Carol putting on a cute sundress that came down to just above her knees and I threw on a t-shirt and shorts.

After we got dressed, I threw together a quick breakfast for us, which we enjoyed together out on the balcony of my apartment, overlooking the village down below and off in the distance. It was a beautiful morning with a slight breeze blowing just enough to bring the pleasant smell of flowers and food.