Reunion with Aunt Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sipped our coffee, Carol just shook her head and said, "Wow, this place is gorgeous, Dave. You are so lucky to be able to experience all this. It reminds me of those pictures you see of Italy on the internet, like all this should be on a postcard, you know?"

"I know, but you haven't seen anything yet. I plan to take you to see so much of what Italy has to offer, but that will take a lot of time, so I have to ask, how long can you stay with me?"

Carol smiled as she took another sip of coffee, then thought for a moment before saying, "How long do you want me to stay, Dave? I took a leave of absence from my job and have up to ninety days to go back."

I shot right back, "you already know that answer. If I, had it my way, I would prefer that you never leave."

Carol put her coffee cup down, stood up and came over and straddled my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Her lips parted with mine and our tongues began their slow tango. My God, her sweet kisses just thrilled me to the core as my prick quickly grew under her.

She pulled back with a grin from our kiss and said, as she put her hand down between us to gently massage my swollen prick through my shorts, "Well, I can't imagine we will get much exploring Italy done today."

I grinned and nodded, putting my hand down near hers, and pushed up against the soft material of her panty covered pussy. I must have touched her right against her clit because she jumped a little and softly moaned into another more enthusiastic kiss.

I stood up from the chair, with Carol wrapping her legs around me and carried her back into the apartment where I set her down on the sofa. I gently leaned her back and got down on the floor in front of her, reached my hands up under her sundress and pulled down on her panties.

She smiled looking down at me as I pulled them away from her ankles and tossed them up beside her. I then lifted her dress up, revealing that gorgeous pussy in all its splendor right there in front of me. Her puffy outer lips folding into her slit as her thick, prominent labia protruded out from the hood of her swollen clit, down to the bottom of her exposed opening. I leaned in and kissed the top of her cleft, her mound of soft hair, now tickling my nose.

Carol giggled and said, "I'm sorry, if you want, I will shave it all off for you."

I shook my head, kissed her mound again and said, "No, I love it hairy. I love the way your bush tickles my nose and I love to run my fingers through it when I am touching you like I did after we made love earlier."

Carol sighed with a smile and said, "You make me love you more and more with each and every word you say to me."

As soon as she said that I moved down and ran my tongue right up through her pussy lips and flicking her swollen clit. Carol let out a little yelp and her head went back, and her eyes closed. I close my mouth against her pussy and pushed my tongue inside her.

Carol moaned and ran her fingers through my hair as I began a slow feast on her, tasting the juices that flowed from her and into my mouth. Even though she may have had some remnants of our combined fluid from our earlier lovemaking, she tasted heavenly.

Her pussy lips opened like a rose blooming into my mouth as I licked around her meaty labia, then I moved up and took her clit into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it as I sucked. Carol shook a little with excitement as she mewed and cooed her enjoyment while I feasted on her.

I moved my hand up and slid my finger inside her slobbering hole, pushing it all the way inside her then curling it back to find her G-spot. When I found it, Carol's body jerked, and she sucked in her breath. I continued my gentle sucking on her clit while massaging her inside with my finger.

I inserted a second finger and moved them back and forth, putting an almost constant pressure against her most sensitive spot, instantly sending her into a fit of spasms as she seized and cried out her explosive orgasm. Carol grabbed my head in her hand as her pussy flooded my fingers with her juices, and I moved my tongue down to drink her flowing nectar, lapping up as much as I could.

I slid my fingers from her and placed my mouth directly on her opening, and deep frenched kissed her pussy, as if it were her mouth, feeling her body still shaking against my lips and face.

Carol reached down and took my face in her hands, lifting me up off her, saying as she fought to control her breathing, "Oh my God, Dave, I've never had anyone go down on me like that, is there anything that you are NOT good at?"

I pushed my face back against her and slid my tongue from her perinium up through her slit, across her clit and to her bush, as if her pussy was an ice cream cone. Carol squealed and jumped, her eyes getting wide as her mouth hung open.

Then she exclaimed with a laugh, "Oh dear God, you are going to make me lose my mind aren't you!?!"

I just smiled and nodded like a naughty cat that just ate the canary, then got up on my knees in front of her, pushed down my shorts, revealing my stiff cock, moved closer to her, and rubbed it up and down her soaking wet pussy. I easily found her opening and pushed inside her.

Carol's eyes nearly rolled back in her head, and she groaned loudly when my balls came to rest against her ass. I pulled back until just the tip was in her then slid all the way back in, repeating these long slow deep strokes in and out of her cunt.

I looked down and watched my flesh as it disappeared then reappeared, pulling a little of her inner flesh out with it, and covered in her gooey wetness.

I swear, I had never felt a woman like her in my life. The electricity and energy that coursed between us was beyond anything I could ever imagine. I could not believe how fortunate I was in that moment to be making love to the one woman that meant everything in the world to me.

Carol looked at me with wild eyes now and said in a hoarse barely controlled voice, "Yes! Fuck me baby! Never stop fucking me, Dave, I want you inside me forever!"

Her words hit me hard, pushing me over the edge as I thrust hard inside her, and began filling her womb with my hot cum. Carol cried out, her body seized once more, going into shaking convulsions as she came right along with me.

As soon as the two of us began to come down, I reached down and lifted Carol's sundress the rest of the way off her, then gathered her in my arms, keeping her legs wrapped around me and stood up. She was as light as a bundle of feathers as I carried her into the bathroom and turned on the shower. As soon as I felt the water heat up, I stepped under it, soaking both of us down, all the while keeping her impaled on my still hard cock.

Carol started laughing, as the water ran down her face, and said, "You are such a silly wonderful man!"

Being that silly man, I quipped, "Well, you did say that you wanted me inside you forever."

Carol laughed again and said, "Yes, I certainly did."

I leaned in and kissed her softly, enjoying the sweet taste of her lips, then just stood there, and held her body tightly against mine. My cock finally softened and slipped out of her, as I set her down on her own two feet.

Carol grinned and said with a wink, "How many showers do you think we will take today?"

"As many as it takes to show how much I want, love, and desire you," I replied.

Carol nodded and wrapped her arms around me, squeezing as tight as she could, and burying her face into my chest, then she looked up at me and said, "I love you."

We finished showering, got dried off and did not even bother getting dressed. While Carol dried her hair, I went to the kitchen and got the sheets out of the washer/dryer, brought them in the bedroom and remade the bed, but when Carol came sauntering by with that shit eating grin of hers, I could not resist grabbing her and pulling her down in the bed with me.

She let out a squeal of laughter and said, "Oh, now you think you have me, huh? Well, you forgot about these tickle fingers!"

No, not the tickle fingers! This woman had small hands, but she had the ability to wriggle those little fingers of hers into any ticklish spot on my body and well she went for the most ticklish spot, and dug her fingers in, giggling as she did. Well, I immediately burst into a fit of laughter so hard that I popped out a fart.

Both of us froze for a moment, looking at each other, then we busted out laughing until we nearly cried. It had been too long since either of us had just enjoyed being ourselves, as we rolled around on the bed, unable to contain our happiness.

When Carol was finally able to talk, she managed to say, "Oh my God, I can't remember the last time I have laughed this hard. Whew, my gut hurts from it."

"I know right? I just can't believe you farted," I said.

"MEEeeeee!?!"

We both started laughing again, but then I could not resist taking her into my arms again and cuddling her close.

"Mmmmmm, how I love your cuddles," Carol said happily burying herself into me.

We laid there quiet for several minutes, just enjoying the feeling of our closeness. Carol broke the quiet and said, "I never could have kids. That was something else Tom liked to throw in my face, especially when he really wanted to be extra hateful. I found out from a doctor, when Tom and I were trying to have a baby, that my body was not producing any eggs, so that just fueled his disdain for me."

I was not quite sure what brought this up, and I did not ask. I wanted to help Carol move on in any way that I could, and one of the best ways was just listening to whatever she had to say. I could easily do that for her, she deserved to have a man in her life that heard her thoughts, her feelings, and really listened to her heart.

Carol paused for a moment after telling me that, and I could tell she was trying to hold back her emotions, but then she said, "I don't know why I just blurted that out, but I guess I did not want you to worry any about me getting pregnant."

I turned to her, lifter her chin so I could look into her eyes and said, "You just talk about whatever you want, because you will always have my ear to listen."

Carol smiled and nodded, then tried to snuggle even closer to me, and said, "You are so good to me."

Then just like that, Carol moved down on me, laying her head on my lower abs, and looking at my flaccid cock. She ran her fingers through my trimmed pubic hair and gently fondled my flesh, while looking at it closely. Her touch felt amazing, sending tingles all through me.

"I never told you but there were many times, back when we were staying together, after you fell asleep during our cuddle time, I would lift the waistband of your shorts and peek in at your dick. I wanted to touch you then but was afraid that you would be turned off by it. Now, I know that I can freely touch it, feel it, and do this."

Carol moved again, this time taking the head of my cock into her mouth, and gently sucking on it. I felt her tongue encircle the rim and then dip into my little orifice. It was as if she pushed my magic button, because almost immediately, my limp flesh grew three times the size, filling her mouth to the limit.

She popped her mouth off me and giggled, while now firmly holding the base of my prick as it now stood straight into the air, still glistening from her saliva, "Well, I had a feeling that wouldn't take long, and I just have to say, Dave, you have a gorgeous penis. I love the way looks, the way it feels inside me, and I love the taste of it."

Carol's words sent a shiver down my body as she took my throbbing flesh back into her mouth, sucking me in and going down my shaft halfway before hitting her gag reflex. She paused for a moment then continued moving her sweet mouth up and down, coating me with her spit, and using her hand to stroke me in unison with her lips.

I do not remember ever enjoying a woman going down on me more than I did at that moment, and it was not long before she had me ready to explode. The power and magic she possessed over me, was remarkable to say the least. She worked my cock like a pro, giving me more pleasure than I had ever experienced.

I was not sure if she wanted me to cum in her mouth, so I warned her, "Oh my God, Carol, I'm going to cum, baby."

She nodded her head and just made an "mmhhmmm" sound around my flesh, not slowing her oral love on me one iota. Then the first hard quake hit me, and I sent a stream of cum into her hungry mouth, quickly followed by more with each pulsating spasm. Carol moaned around me and swallowed desperately to keep up with my flow.

She milked the base of my cock with her hand, squeezing upward, to get every bit of cum that she could get from me. The hypersensitivity kicked in and my body began to jerk every time her lips moved on me, which caused her to lift her mouth off me and let out a little giggle.

Carol had me under her power and she knew it, but as loving and caring as she was, the only control she wanted was for me to love her, and that would never be an issue as long as I lived.

She continued to gently caress my softening cock, and looked up at me with a smile, and said, "Dave, that was amazing. I have never enjoyed swallowing a man's cum like that, but I swear, yours is like a love elixir. The moment you came inside my mouth, feeling you, pulsating, I felt a rush of emotion and I knew I wanted more, almost as if you are a drug, and I am an instant addict."

Carol managed to squeeze out a few more drops from me, licking them from my orifice as soon as they appeared. Satisfied that she had gotten all my fluid, she moved back up beside me with a huge gratifying smile on her face. She hugged against me and giggled like a schoolgirl.

I just smiled back, still in a bit of a post orgasmic haze, and said, "You are incredible and that was truly amazing."

Carol grinned and said, "The love and passion that you have shown me is more than anything that I could ever need. You make me feel so very much alive again, physically, emotionally and sexually."

The two of us laid there cuddling and chatting for a bit longer, before finally getting up and getting our clothes back on. I suggested another walk through the village and stop for a bite to eat. I could tell in an instant that Carol was hungry, because as soon as I mentioned food, her eyes lit up, she smiled and nodded adamantly.

"Sounds wonderful, Dave, but I need to go get some makeup on before we go, can you give me a few minutes," she asked sweetly.

"Nope," I said looking her directly in the eye.

She looked surprised at me and did not say anything.

"Carol, you are gorgeous the way you are. You have not worn makeup since I picked you up at the airport, and if I remember back in the day, you never wore makeup much then either. You have such a natural beauty about you, the way you smile, the way your eyes just light the world up, there is no amount of makeup that can create that."

Carol just looked at me, as I said that to her, a smile slowly forming on her face, and tears beginning to well up in her eyes. She slowly began shaking her head and said, "What am I going to do with you? You silly man, you are going to just make my heart melt away."

I took her hand in mind, and the two of us headed out the door.

We walked around the village, exploring the now opened shops, which had been close the night before. Carol forgot about being hungry for just a little bit until we arrived in front of a little restaurant. The aroma coming from inside hit us both hard, filling our soul to the point of lifting us inside.

"Oh my God, Dave, this place smells amazing," Carol said in a dreamy state of awe.

"I know, right? Carol, this is the place where I learned how to cook. Come on, I want you to meet Nonna."

Taking Carol by the hand, I led her inside, where a small gray haired old woman met us about halfway inside.

"Caro mio," she said as she moved quickly to me, wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down so she could kiss me on both cheeks.

She spoke in broken English as she said, "Where have you been, caro mio? You have not stopped to see me in a couple of weeks, and I was worried about you. You fly around in those planes all the time and scare the life out of me. Oh?"

Nonna then looked at Carol, smiled looking back and forth at me and to Carol and went on, "Oh, caro mio, who is this sweet tesorina and is she the one keeping you away from Nonna?"

I took Carol by the hand and said, "Nonna, this is Carol, the love of my life."

Carol beamed as she reached out to take Nonna's hand, but Nonna was not having it as she said, "Oh no, mia tesorina, come give Nonna love."

Carol hugged Nonna and received a kiss on each cheek as I had. I had to smile, because the two of them were almost the same height. Then Nonna stepped back and said, "Sit, I will make you something special."

Nonna, quickly turned and headed into the kitchen, while Carol and I sat down at a table, near the front window.

Carol could not get the smile off her face and said, "So SHE is the one? Oh my gosh, Dave, I only just met her, and I love her already. She is like the grandma everyone wishes they had."

"She is amazing. She made me feel at home here, the moment I met her, but you just wait, if you think my measly cooking skills were good, you have not tasted anything yet," I said reaching out and holding her hand again.

One of the girls working there, brought us some water and two small glasses of house wine, while Carol and I chatted and at one point, Carol motioned for me to come in close so she could whisper to me.

"I'm not wearing any panties," she said as she leaned back with the most devilish grin on her face.

Thanking the stars that the tablecloth blocked any prying eyes, I reached over to her as she sat off to my right and ran my hand up her leg until it reached the hemline of her sundress. I looked at her and grinned then slid my hand up under her dress, along her thigh until I reached her sexy fuzzy pussy. Carol gasped and her eyes went wide and jumped a little when I slid my finger into her cleft to feel her moisture.

I then pulled my hand back out from under her dress and stuck my finger into my mouth and said, "Mmmm, pre-lunch dessert."

Carol blushed and smiled, and said, "You drive me crazy; you know that?"

I nodded and said, "Just as you do to me."

It was not long before our food arrived, and it looked amazing. Carol's mouth about hit the floor as she looked at all the food in front of us, there was antipasto, primo, secondo, contorno, and dolce, all the traditional Italian lunch foods.

"I told you, Nonna is the best," I said with a smile.

The two of us ate like we had not eaten in days and when we were finished, Nonna brought us out a couple of espressos and sat down with us. We talked for a bit before Nonna had to go back to the kitchen. We stood up with her and I reached in my pocket for my wallet, but Nonna stopped me.

"Oh, caro mio, you know your money is no good here. You are family, and please bring back your beautiful tersorina when you come to see me again."

Nonna then hugged and kissed us both, sending us on our way.

When Carol and I got about halfway down the street, hand in hand, she said to me, "Dave, am I dreaming? Is this all a dream and I am going to wake up back in that shit hole of a place? Please tell me this is all real."

I stopped and faced Carol, put my hand up alongside her cheek and said, "Do you feel this? Yes, it is real, Carol. All of this is real, and it is yours if you want it."

She smiled and pulled me down into a kiss before we headed on to finish exploring the rest of the village.

That evening we settled down to relax on the balcony, watching the sun set over the mountains. I poured us a couple glasses of wine and the two of us talked more. I cannot remember ever having this much to say to anyone, but Carol and I were always like that. We could talk about anything and everything, hanging on one another's words as if they were gospel.