Reunion with Aunt Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me to bed, Dave," Carol said with a smile, after we were quiet for a few moments.

I stood up, put my glass down, and scooped her right out of her chair into my arms. Carol giggled and put her arms around my neck as I carried her into the apartment and into the bedroom, then gently sat her down on the bed.

She lifted the sundress she was wearing up over her head and tossed it to the floor, then scooted up and got under the covers. Just seeing her naked body like that in the briefest moment, had me on fire as I stripped off my clothes, revealing my cock quickly growing into full mast.

Carol looked at me with a sly grin and said, "Oh my, is that for me?"

I nodded and jumped onto the bed and onto her. She let out a squeal of delight as I quickly got under the covers and pulled her small naked body right up against me. We shared a very intimate kiss and began touching and caressing each other.

Her skin was like silk under my fingers as I moved all around her body, finding little spots on her, that made her giggle and others that made her softly moan. Before long we had maneuvered ourselves into a sixty-nine position with her on top of me. I played with her tiny rosebud with my fingers while I devoured her tangy sweet pussy, sucking her folds of flesh into my mouth as she worked hers up and down my hard cock.

It was not long before Carol came hard, grinding her pussy down on my face as she spasmed and shook on me. When she began to relax, she lifted herself off me and turned herself around to kiss and lick her juices off my face, then laid down beside me, and continued to softly stroke my leaking cock.

"Dave, I want to give you something that I have never given anyone before," she said, looking at me with a serious expression.

I could not imagine what she could have meant, the way she said it, and I just nodded and said, "Okay, whatever it is, I am sure I will cherish it always."

Carol grinned and said, "I want you to take my anal virginity. I know that may be hard to believe, but I never let anyone fuck me in the ass. A few guyes wanted to, but I never had the desire to let them."

My eyes grew wide, and my mouth hung open. I had never even thought about that. I had anal sex with a few other women I had been with, but it was never really my thing, but the way Carol said it, as if she wanted to give me something that she had shared with no other, the thought of it sent ripples of excitement roaring through my body.

I smiled and nodded then said, "I would be honored to deflower you, my lady."

She giggled and said, "I hope you have some lube, there caro mia."

I smiled and rolled over to the nightstand beside the bed and reached in to pull out a bottle. I had bought it when I was dating my last girlfriend but had not used it before the two of us split up. I opened it up and poured a generous amount of the lubricant onto my throbbing prick as Carol watched.

She then turned her body away from me and scooted her little ass back towards me, looked back and said, "Please be gentle, I know this is going to hurt, but I really want this, Dave."

I nodded and leaned down and kissed her, then laid behind her in a spoon position. I squirted some more lubricant on my fingers and massaged it inside the cheeks of her ass and around her little rosebud. I pushed some of the lube inside her tight little orifice and Carol groaned.

I then lined up my prick in between her cheeks, moving the head around her little hole, pressing against it as I did. Carol's breathing increased and I could tell that she was trying to relax. I pushed a little more and this time, her tight little sphincter gave way, and my cock slid inside.

Carol's body tightened up and she cried out, "Oh my God, Dave! Stop, please, don't push any further. I need to adjust, holy crap, I thought you felt big in my pussy!"

I kept still, and softly caressed her, doing whatever I could to help her relax for a few minutes, then without warning, Carol pushed back against me, sending my cock all the way inside her very tight rear end.

She cried out again, saying, "Oh fuck! It feels like you are splitting me apart, and I feel like I need to go to the bathroom, but it also feels kind of good. Go ahead, baby, just go easy."

I cuddled close to her, wrapped my arms around her tiny frame and gently began moving my hips slowly back and forth, sliding in and out of her hot rectum. It was not long before Carol started moving with me and really beginning to get into it. I grabbed the bottle of lube, squirted more on my fingers, and rubbed it around her hole, as I moved inside her.

"Baby, reach down and massage your clit, it will help you relax even more," I breathlessly suggested.

She nodded and started massaging her pussy while I continued slow fucking her amazingly tight ass. In just minutes, Carol's body began to shake, and I knew she was awfully close to cumming again. I picked up the pace a bit more, hoping to time my release with hers.

"God, baby, I can't believe how good you feel inside my ass! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

That sent me over the edge and as soon as her she tensed up and she started convulsing, I thrusted deep and began filling her intestine with cum. My body pulsed and shook with her while we both cried out our mutual pleasure.

I continued to hold Carol close to me until I began to soften inside her, and slowly my now flaccid prick slipped from her. I told her that I would be right back as I quickly got out of bed, dashed into the bathroom to get a couple of warm wet washcloths. I went back to Carol and placed one on her bottom, and pressing it against her, while I used the other clean myself off, tossing it to the floor when I finished.

Carol turned over to face me and smiled through the tears that were running down her cheeks. I moved in and kissed each of her cheeks, tasting the saltiness of her tears as I attempted to kiss them away, then I softly kissed her lips before pulling back.

She giggled and said, "I'm sorry for getting so weepy after we make love, and I really cannot explain it other than the rush of emotions that I feel with you, Dave. No one has ever touched me so deeply, physically, and emotionally, in my life, except for you."

I hugged her and said, "You never have to be sorry with me for showing your emotions. Whatever it may be, I want you to always know that I will listen to you, comfort you and protect you with all my ability. I love you, Carol."

Carol smiled, then buried her face into my chest and said, "You are such a wonderful man, Dave. I never want this feeling to end."

We held onto each and soon fell asleep. The next morning, as I slowly began to awaken, I felt the bed stir and Carol move away from me. I opened my eyes, reached out and grabbed her hand. She startled then looked back at me with a grin.

"Good morning, I really need to take a nice hot bath and I did not want to disturb you, so I was going to sneak away," she giggled.

I let go of her hand as she attempted to get up but then grimaced in discomfort, then smiled and said, "My bottom is so sore, honey, and I don't think I can get up."

I quickly rolled out of bed and went around to her side, reached down to gather her up in my arms, and carried her into the bathroom.

Carol laughed as I carried her, and said, "My hero!"

I laughed with her and then set her down on toilet. I turned on the bath water, in the large garden tub, making sure it was nice and hot for her, while listening to her pee. Carol pulled her hair up in a tie, then gingerly got up and I helped her into the water. I climbed in behind her, got a bath scrunchy, soaped it up and gently began washing her.

Carol said, "You do realize that you are thoroughly spoiling me, right?"

"You deserve to be spoiled, Carol. You have always been the one giving your all, and you deserve to have as much given back to you."

Carol smiled and leaned back into me as I washed the front of her, taking extra time around her most sensitive spots, listening to the sounds of her enjoyment, while I bathed her in love and adoration.

Carol and I spent the next couple of weeks exploring many amazing places around Italy, not to mention all the exploration we did of each other's bodies. To say that I was growing very much attached to having her with me, would have been the understatement of the year.

I had hoped that she would be able to stay longer, but she kept getting calls from her job, saying they desperately needed her back, so when the day came that she had to go back home, I felt like my heart was being ripped away from me.

We held onto each other, sharing tears up until the very moment before she had to get on her plane, and when she disappeared behind that gate door, I really did not know what I was going to do without her. Thankfully getting back to work after taking the leave to spend with her, kept me occupied enough during the day, helping to ease my heartache.

I was not able to talk to her for a few weeks, only sharing text messages and emails with her, until one day when I had just gotten home, my phone rang. It was Carol. My heart leaped into my throat as I pushed the button to answer her.

"Hey there beautiful," I said

"Hi Dave, God, I miss you so much," Carol said, her voice cracking as she fought to keep her emotions at bay.

"Are you okay," I asked?

"No, I'm not. I cannot function right, here. My head is not into this job anymore and I can't stand being apart from you, Dave. I need you and I want to feel you next to me. I know this may sound naughty, but not only do I miss spending every waking moment with you, sharing my love with you, but I miss having you inside me, and making love to me."

"Carol, that's not naughty at all. It's how I feel, too. I feel like part of me is missing and I feel lost without you."

"Dave, how soon can I come back?"

My heart did several flips and I excitedly said, "You can come back today as far as I am concerned!"

"You don't know how happy I am to hear you say that. There is something I have been working on, after I got back here, and I want to share it with you," she said, her voice growing profoundly serious.

"Whatever it is, just lay it on me," I said, trying to contain myself but at the same time, worried that it may be unwelcome news.

"Well, did you know that I was adopted by Grandma and Grandpa? Or so I thought," she said then paused.

"Actually, I didn't know, and mom and dad never mentioned it. You were always my dad's little sister as far as I knew."

"Okay, well this is what I found out after doing some digging and of course, working as a paralegal gave me easy access to sealed records. It turns out, they never adopted me!"

"So here is the full story, my real dad and mom were killed in a car accident, when I was two years old. My dad and grandpa were the best of friends and had served together in Korea, so when the accident happened, I had no other family to take me in and the state was going to put me in foster care."

She continued, while I hung onto every word she said, "Well, grandpa and grandma would have none of that, and so they petitioned the court to be assigned as my legal guardians until I became an adult. They never said anything to me about it, and just raised me as their own."

I did not know what to say, and was not sure exactly what it all meant, but I felt like there was something else in what she was trying to say, so I asked, "Carol, what does this all mean for us?"

Carol giggled and said, "I'm glad you asked me that. It means, we are not related by blood, and not having ever been legally adopted by grandma and grandpa, there are NO laws that say you and I cannot be together!"

I felt my knees go weak as her news started to sink in. I had to sit down and process everything for a few moments.

Carol spoke up, "Dave? Hello? You still there? Did you hear what I said?"

Then it all came flooding in and I just blurted out, "Carol, please, get your beautiful sexy ass back over here as soon as possible and I do not mean for just a few weeks, either. Pack your stuff, put what you need in storage, and be with me permanently."

"Oh my God, Dave, you don't know how happy you have just made me! I love you so much! I am on my way!"

We hung up and I jumped up off the sofa, pumping my fist into the air as if I had just won a million dollars, but even better, I won the best prize possible, the love of my life. For the rest of that day, I could hardly contain myself as quickly made plans for her to come back.

It took a couple of weeks, but the day came when Carol came back. As soon as I saw her, she came running over and leaped into my arms. I held her as tight as I could against me, then set her down. Now it was my turn to surprise her as I got down on my knee in front of her and pulled out a tiny box.

Carol's eyes went wide in shock, and she put her hands over her mouth, frozen in place in front of me.

"Carol Downing, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

She nodded her head and barely squeaked out, "Yes, I will be your wife, David Thompson!"

I slipped the ring on her finger as she shook with emotion, then stood up as she burst into tears and jumped back into my arms, to the roaring applause of those travelers around us, who had stopped to watch my proposal.

No sooner did we get back to my apartment, closing the door, and the two of us went at each other with a passion that neared animalistic fierceness, kissing, and taking our clothes off before falling onto the bed. Carol wrapped her legs around me and I pushed my cock inside her, feeling her sweet pussy wrapping around me, felt like the first time all over again.

We made love, on and off, for hours, taking only brief pauses to get a bite to eat and drink, then back to bed we went, spending every moment enjoying each other.

A week later, we were married in a small ceremony in that little village where I was living, with my Nonna helping to organize and prepare the food for our quaint reception at her restaurant.

It was as if we had stolen pages from the greatest fairy tales ever written or scenes from an old movie romance. Life for Carol and I could not be any better.