All Comments on 'Reunited'

by NTRmaster

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awful

Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
?

.........?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
?????

???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
you talk about....

discombobulated.... This thing is going no where...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WTF

WTF, Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Whoa.

That bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Seriously, what are you 11? 12?

this is the most ridiculous, childish crap I've ever scanned... yes I said scanned because no one with an IQ over 50 would waste their time reading this. No one on this entire planet, not one person out of 6 billion has ever, in the entire history of the human race acted anywhere even remotely like this, so where does a fucking loser like you decide that this is EROTIC??? NTRMaster... we're laughing at you! you get that don't you? we're laughing at what a fucked-up, sad, pathetic ass wipe you are. You've never been in a fight in your life have you? You a fat, middle aged loser who hasn't been laid in decades... let me guess terrance is SUPERMAN! he fucks around with people because when they pull out a gun and send a bullit thru his brain,... he won't die right? Until you can write a story that comes across like you're an adult, and acutally live in the real world, DON'T POST!

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
This may be the worst "Loving Wives" story I've ever read.

NO redeeming quality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story line

Good interesting story! Which is crying out for a second chapter. The writing was good and easy to read. I didn't see any spelling mistakes although I wasn't looking out for any.

don't take any notice of these jerks who's only joy in life is to run the author down.

carry on writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
shit

I usually not comment on shitstories like this one, just have to say this was the worst one of thousands of stories i read so far here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

You just wrote the worst story I ever read, that was fucking great, thanks. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Piece of shit

Unbelievable and pathetic. Breaking down and letting himself be locked in a dumpster? Really? He's rich. He can hire new lawyers and it's very likely all these annoying people could end up disappeared. It wouldn't be that hard. His wife may be a slut and fucking many of the people around him but they can get pussy anywhere a lot cheaper than her. Getting access to money like his is nowhere as easy. He can easily buy new talent and get what he wants done. Further, if his lawyers have taken any improper action against him they are subject to lawsuits and disbarment, not for screwing his wife but in misrepresenting him. It's always funny to me that a pussy would be valued so highly. Pussy is easy to get and very affordable. Maybe some sap would do things IF he fell in love with the slut but doing things to jeopardize their jobs and careers just for a piece of ass, come on.

striker1017striker1017about 14 years ago
I can't believe I'm saying this...

I've never said this in all the years I've been reading this site.....PLEASE never again write another word, let alone another story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
really

this was written by someone who is allready dead.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Regardless of the writing quality which is pretty good...

The story was pathetic. One of the worst I have ever had the misfortune to read. You rival Samuelx for the honor of writing the most sickening drivel on this site. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Crap

that is the worst load of shit I have ever read

sabajones623sabajones623about 14 years ago
I agree with Jasonn

The only way you can possibly redeem yourself is to write a second chapter and bring some respect back to your protagonist. Nothing in the entire story was even remotely similar to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Disgusting story

Why would anyone waste his or her tme writing a pile of shit like this. This is the worst story i have read in some time. i hope the writer gives up writing in the near future.

the Ct. yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
it s a faggotry story

Sorry dude, should be posted in Fetish stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sucks

Sorry, I hate to bad mouth something that someone worked so hard on, but geez this story line really sucks. The only happy ending here would be for Amy and Todd to get totally screwed over somehow, and for Terrance to get his act together and make something of himself. But whatever happens Amy and Todd really really need to learn a hard lesson about humility and decent human behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Revenge

The author could regain the standard that is expected by writting an encore to this story with Terrance getting his revenge on Todd and Amy. He got the money and he can always buy some sordid characters to terrorize the couple. The foundation of the story has been laid down.

Of course that is, if the author can come out with creative juice to correct the poor perceptioons of readers on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Given the comments

I think you should consider another way to spend your spare time. Writing doesn't seem to be your best pick in hobbies. Just a thought.

teh568teh568about 14 years ago
Where is chapter 2?

I hope this story has a second chapter. Terence needs revenge on all of these people involved, particularly his wife. NO ONE could be as cruel as his wife in what she did to him. No matter how bad of a husband he was (he was not according to the wife), he doesn't deserve this treatment. I also don't like people who think they are holier than anyone else because they happen to be Athletic, beautiful, smart, or rich. I was a nerd in school, and sometimes got picked on. It usually didn't last long because bad things would start to happen to them (I was fairly large for my age and have three older brothers so I had to learn to fight, even dirty, and also learned to expect trouble from any corner). I fortunately did belong to a group or cliche or whatever you want to call it. On another point, he saw what his wife was doing, maybe he should have taken the beat-down he would get for not saying his wife was the other mans whore. It was an interesting story and I hope to see a second chapter...maybe call it something like the "Revenge On The Reunited". Hopefully you will destroy this group (including the wife who should be totally destroyed) and find out if what she said was true about his lawyer and other employees and co-workers. What good is being wealthy if you don't use it to your advantage like destroying everone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So disappointed!!!

This story had so much hope...it had so many chances to turn out well...you're writing style and story telling is great...your story...just a big bummer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pathetic...

...Yes, you - the Author. What a fucking joke. You set this up indicating that he had done well, got himself in shape and prepared for us to see him proud with his wife. Okay, she's a slut but then you return him to being a justifying wimp and loser. Total change of character for him. You, Author, need to find another vocation, insulting readers is pathetic, the only followers you'll have are low life losers with low self esteem. Actually, you ARE probably Terence! Stop Writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
why did you write it

Did you actually enjoy writing this? reading it? Do you identify with the main character? Is this your fantasy? I got to about the second insult at the table before I guessed where it was going and jumped to the end to see if I was right. From the comments other people think you have some skill. But if it were written by Shakespeare himself I can't imagine anyone liking this. This site really does need a humiliation/cuckolding genre.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Calling this "childish" makes it sound....

....better than it is...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pretty sad writing

You completely lost the main character as the story progressed. Terence is no longer in high school and would never react like you portray him. One thing his tormenters will find out is that payback is a bitch and a man with lots of money can make life very miserable for his enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
damn - Another wanna be writer into sick male humiliation

Go Away little sick one - you may need self disrespect and think of yourself as a sick wimp into self degradation but by expressing your need it just upsets the normal humans not into the fetish of male self humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a pathetic excuse for a story.

REally, this was as boring and as uninteresting as they come. It should have been putin in the "Non-Erotic" section it was that bad. Please do us all a favor...stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what gibberish nonsense

.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Pretty Bad

Is this that Kezza67/Texrep chick with another new name??? Literotica should have a separate "Another Male Bashing Women!" category for these writers to spew in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
well its clear the author wished this stuff happened to him in highschool

The idea that a kid this mentally and physically tortured would even THINK about showing up at a high scvhool re-union is absurd.

it is OBVIOUS that the author either went through something like this OR wished that something like this happened to him.

the whole story was telegraphed the minute the wife went out of her to laugh at Todd's Jokes at the husband exspense. The Husband is suppose to be the author and is a closet faggot.

thebulletthebulletabout 14 years ago
bottom of the barrel

this is one of the worst stories i've ever read. Jeez, I've gotta find a better way to spend my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
CRAP

This was one of the worst crap--Bull shit stories I have read--you are one sick person.

IftheshoefitsIftheshoefitsabout 14 years ago
Revenge

There has never been a story in this categoy more needing of a part 2 in which AMy, Todd, and even the others present in the locker room get their just deserts. The man is rich and supposedly smart, so the possibilities are endless. Make them suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
should not have been accepted for posting on this website!

This is an inhuman story. There is really no element of humanity in it. Even wild beasts don't act this way! It is CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HAHAHAHA!

I don't care so much about the story, but I LOVE THE COMMENTS!

its so great that you made everyone hate you so much! It takes some kind of talent to make people feel so much anger.

don't believe the ones that say their bored, because they wouldn't post if they were.

hope you keep doing stories. i wont read them, but i'm going to read every comment!!!

tripleg24tripleg24about 14 years ago
LOVED IT

I loved the humiliation aspect as much as the cuckolding. Didn't care that she fucked anyone else as much as she fucked his high school bully. I loved that he was dumpstered, that he was humiliated in front of his own "friends", and most of all, that he got his ass kicked by a bunch of jocks AS his wife got fucked by his bully. LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great job tweaking the idiots

The story was well-written, although I think you could have made the ending a little more subtle and still been very effective. But, what I really like is the way you pissed off all the idiots who don't understand that you are writing fiction. There is probably nothing in fiction that isn't mirrored somewhere by someone in reality, but people who can't read a story and separate the author and the fictional characters from reality are just simple, pathetic idiots. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The story sucked

The only way you could like the story is if you were the bully. The nerd should've taken some martial arts classes, kicked all the bullies asses, and then had his way with all the women, with his wife cheering him on. That was the only way you could've salvaged this story. I usually don't even make comments on stories but seeing how this story was complete and utter crap I just couldn't help myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I have to agree...

This story sucked and the second part did as well. This is enough. Crawl back under your rock and never come out.

sheridan8000sheridan8000about 14 years ago
your story has a bad logic

in spain a ex-wife the judge give to her the house the money, everything....

and the wife go to the ex husband. he was living in the car because he hasnt enough money to live in a shelter. she goes to laugh at him and humiliated him... he goes mad and kill the ex-wife... even the feminist Associations dont say anything about the murder... the wife was looking for trouble.

and todd in this story was looking for trouble... and he will find...

if i was Terence i will married to a whore from another city with aids and Gonorrhea

and Hepatitis. when todd fucks her .... well he will share the gift of STD to the ex wives of Terence.... and thats is a good revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This story only does one thing...

tell the readers what a pathetic, sad loser NTRMaster is. The author has no life, no sex life, and no self esteem. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO FIND HUMILIATION AND PAIN TO BE EROTIC ARE SAD, FUCKED-UP, PATHETIC LOSERS. And it is stunning at how many of you pieces of scum are also too stupid to even post your story in the correct category. We ALL know, and we ALL know that YOU know that this story has nothing to do with a LOVING WIFE. So, you're just a fucking moronic ass. Seriously, why don't you take the 10 minutes you wasted writing this crap next time, and get off your lazy boy, take your hand off your small dick, and get out and get a real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
truth

pure fucking garbage.

stop writing stories asshole and wasting the readers time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
troll story is trolling effectively

Great job posting this story in Loving Wives. This is probably the most effective trolling I've ever seen: everyone browsing this category that stumbles across this story looking for happy sex and doesn't know what NTR is instead gets treated to excruciating rage.

10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
He got

what he asked for

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
baseball

Late night, quick whack at amy and todds knees with a bat. Then one at the groin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with people

overs 40000 views that means people like this shit yet they give bad comment keep it up

1

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
true story

of zed0 "the ped0" Sandusky, only difference is the real reason he went into the boys locker room wasn't to find his wife & Todd, it was to look for young boys to sodomize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dump her ass

Leave her with nothing and charge her and todd with assault and battery.

Then let her find out that having money can also mean hiring guys to beat other people into ugliness. So in 10 more years when the scares are all healed an bones all knit together todds wheel chair is wearing out and amy is not looking good with scares on her face Terence can laugh and ask how she likes her new life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Crap.

Utter crap. Boring. Shitty. FFS, it sucks. Please...stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy Crap.

Free that anon! It is imprisoned and forced to read this author's stories! Probably also forced to a lot of unpleasant things. Or maybe it likes getting buggered, it is definitely into masochism.

user110user110almost 12 years ago
i must say i'm rooting for todd

i find myself rooting for the bull in all your stories because you make the cuck so incredibly pathetic and weak that i cant help but feel the cuck should be removed from the gene pool as an evolutionary failure. if i ever found a man so weak i must admit i'd probably be right there gleefully kicking his teeth down his throat. such a creature should only aspire to die in pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Give up

Gynophobic (Gay) people like you shouldn't write stories about real people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not A Chance

Even in a fantasy, this guy doesn't exist.

You're a low life wimp, [probably gay, low self esteem and you want us all to know it. Why not just make up a flyer about yourself in real life and give it to everyone you meet!

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

God Jesus. Every story is the most revolting crap I've ever read.

I've never said this on lit before but please, stop it. It makes me physically unwell to come across one of your stories by accident.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amy deserves the death penalty...

...for crimes against humanity.

Todd just needs a total penile removal, leaving his nuts so he still has a sex drive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what rubbish

what rubbish

has to be one of the worst on the site

what happened you tell us "He took up martial arts", what a waste space

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
U die frist dear annony!

a retard like you should never have been allowed to live in the first place. Gave this story a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The worst!

Absolutely the worst story, if you want to dignify it by calling it a story, that I've ever read on this site. And by the way, some of you commenters need to go back to grade school, and this time pay attention in spelling class.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
I told you dear annony reads every one of these LW stories

he is now rating the worst to the best!!! I think he really LOVES then and squirts his little tea sponge of cum. Gave it a 5 dear annony and fuck you in the heart!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unbeleivable crap

As usual from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pathetic wimp

The pathetic piece of crap Terence s truly symbolic of American men in this day and age. They are helpless and useless, with lousy jobs, wives that are contemptuous of them, kids that are losers and no hope for the future. The 1% of men on top will use the wimp American men just as they wish while these dumb pathetic excuses for men kiss their asses and beg for scraps fron the table. Goodbye America Hello China!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Fuc*** Predictable

Give the guy some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'll hate her

For him, its easy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a sad piece of work. 1*

Please get therapy.

kilcannonkilcannonover 6 years ago
Over done.

I hope the next part is better. The characters were extreme examples.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
She's Fucking His Lawyers?

Sue them for malpractice.

YfiCaptionsYfiCaptionsabout 6 years ago
Lovely

Finding good NTR on literotica is sometimes difficult, but if you scan the 2.00 to 3.50 scores, you can find great ones like this where people with justice boners one star it to the bottom. This short story is written well, building up the MC's feelings of doubt, panic and despair, and gives us a wife that's into the cruel acts themselves.

I wonder how the sequels will continue from here, but I shall definitely read on and see. 5 Stars.

mortar9mortar9almost 6 years ago
Great

Loved the reveal about Amy jerking Todd under the table and everything about the dress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lawyers

Her fuckin his lawyers is against their ethical rules. Just more lawsuit money for him to get in the future, and if you don't have him do that in the next chapters, you didn't do your research.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Beyond bad

Way beyond bad. You need serious.help. Have to read next chapter to see if this was serious.

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
Author working in a state of self-debasement.

Too stereotyped with the needy former nerd and the cheerleader. Some really nasty words between them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waste of time

Just waste 15 min of my time reading this bullsh*t

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Horrible story

No one would put up with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Drivel

Written for the feminized, semi-men cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Baron Wolf.

Adultery is pretty fucked up but these stories are my favorite.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Another CUCK story!!!??? Worthless waist of reading time!!!

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

This guy is not even half as smart you describe him to be. For me this story makes no sense

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
I didn’t care for it

It didn’t seem particularly realistic to me, or even interesting. Just a lot of hate.

Look into therapy.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Weak storyline! Too bad you didn't think of much besides stupid sayings. The theme would be good for much better!

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

All cuck stories are, by there very nature ridiculous, but this has to be the absolute pinnacle of absurdity.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 1 year ago

Pathetic excuse of a story. No imagination, just a knockoff copy of 100s of cuck stories. Literally, learn to tag your stories properly. I wouldn't have wasted 15 minutes of my life on this trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNTRmaster@NTRmaster
398 Followers
All NTRmaster stories, including the fourth chapter to "Reunited" that was banned from Literotica, can be read at: http://unrelentingcruelty.wordpress.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunited Series Info