Reunited

Story Info
A daughter reunites with her father on his farmhouse.
3.7k words
4.18
22.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the train pulled into the station, a rush of adrenaline hit Abhinaya. She was one step closer to reuniting with her father.

Abhinaya was 2 years old when her parents divorced. Her mother, Priya, remarried quickly, and for most of her childhood, her step father Prakash passed off as her real father. About three years ago, her step father had revealed the secret to her. Nothing changed between them. After all, he had raised her as his own, and she loved him dearly.

But as any child would react, she was curious to know her real father, and his story. Her mother refused to discuss him, and did not badmouth him either.

But on her 20th birthday, she asked her stepfather for a present. She wanted him to help her find her real father. Without her mother knowing. Prakash obliged, unable to find a legitimate reason to refuse her.

After some digging, he was able to trace her father, Arjun. Arjun owned a farmhouse in the Araku valley, a picturesque hillstation nearby the coastal town of Visakhapatnam. During Abhinaya's winter vacation, Prakash put her on a plane to Visakhapatnam. Priya was told that Abhinaya was spending the holidays at a friend's.

The route from Visakhapatnam to Araku is quite scenic, especially by train. The route covers a portion of the Eastern Ghats, a range of mountains in East India. The tracks pass through a series of tunnels, lush green fields and forests. Araku, being a hill station, is chilly all year round, and is particularly cold in December. Abhinaya was prepared, draped in a jacket, shawl and beanie. Unfamiliar with the local language Telugu, she used her Hindi skills to hail a cab, who knew the location of her father's farmhouse.

As the cab pulled up to the gate, nerves struck Abhinaya. She had never known this man. And so far, he had never attempted to contact her. Was it a mistake? How would he react?

It was about 5pm when she reached. Although it wasn't dark yet, the sun was already setting. As these thoughts swirled around in her head, the cabbie dropped her and her luggage off and pulled away. The farmhouse seemed moderately large, at least from the walls of the plot. Abhinaya couldn't see far past the gate, there seemed to be a steep slope leading to the interior of the plot, with a bushes and trees around the path. The gate was locked but there was a bell. With a slightly trembling hand, she rang it.

A few moments passed, and a middle aged woman walked up to the gate, with a water can in hand.

"Who are you?", she asked in Telugu.

"My name is Abinaya. I'm here to see Arjun", Abhinaya replied in Hindi.

"Sirrrrr! There's a young woman here looking for you!", the woman bellowed in Telugu and walked away.

Abhinaya waited at the gate, and in a short while, a man walked down the slope, upto the gate.

"That's him," Abhinaya thought to herself.

He seemed to be about 5 feet 8 inches. He was of a fair complexion, similar to herself. He had dark brown eyes, with a thick nose. His cheeks and jaw carried a light stubble. He looked in good shape, he took care of himself. He was not jacked, but toned. He still had all his hair, although she could make out a few greys, which gave him a slight salt and pepper look. All in all, he seemed extremely attractive to Abhinaya.

"Yes? How can I help you?", he asked in his mildly deep voice.

"My name is Abhinaya, and I'm your daughter," she replied.

Arjun looked at her, puzzled.

"I recall being married once, almost two decades ago. But I distinctly remember having a son. And I've been careful not to father any more since," he replied, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Well, I'm him. Or rather, her, now."

Abhinaya was scared. It was one thing to meet a long lost father, but she wasn't sure how he'd react to this particular piece of information.

It immediately dawned on Arjun, what Abhinaya meant.

"Oh," he said. "I suppose we have some things to catch up on."

He unlocked the gate, and walked out towards her. Abhinaya stood frozen.

Arjun picked up her suitcase, and said, "Follow me. There's a bit of climb and it drizzled earlier, so watch out, you might slip."

Arjun and Abhinaya trekked up the slope. As they went up, the land started flattening, and Abhinaya got a view of the entire farm.

On the far end, there were lines of hydroponics. From afar, she could make out cherry tomatoes, jalapeños and other vegetables. To her far left, was a large rock formation, which seemed to her like a cliff. Two mildly plump cats were curled up on the rock, next to each other. One was brown, another orange. Both seemed to be fast asleep, not noticing the people nearby.

On her right, was a house. It was a small, single storied house, with a terrace on top. Next to the house, there was a Merc SUV parked. The house had a porch, with lawn chairs and a table placed around, haphazardly.

The house door was open, and Arjun walked straight in, with Abhinaya behind him.

There was a small hall, which led to two bedrooms, and another pathway to a kitchen. Arjun walked into one of the rooms, with her suitcase.

"You can use this room. I'll have Ramu bring you some a thick blanket and fresh sheets. There's a bathroom attached, if you want to freshen up."

Arjun left the room, and called out to Ramu, who Abhinaya understood was the woman from earlier.

"Who is this, sir?," Ramu asked her boss in Telugu.

"This is Abhinaya, my daughter. She'll stay here for a while," Arjun replied back in the same language.

Abhinaya did not understand what they spoke. The woman smiled at Abhinaya, promptly brought a blanket and sheets into her room, and went back out to continue her chores.

"I'm making some green tea, would you like some?", Arjun asked Abhinaya.

"Yes please", she replied.

Arjun walked into the kitchen. Abhinaya heard the clattering of pots and the boiling of water. She went to her room, and changed into some casual wear, as Arjun made their tea.

As she came out, Arjun handed her a mug, piping hot.

"Would you like some honey in that? It's fresh, and made here by the tribals."

Abhinaya nodded. As Arjun put in a spoon of honey in her tea, he took a better look at his daughter.

She had short, black hair, cut into bangs. Her face was round, and she was quite slender. She had his plump nose, but seemed to look more like her mother otherwise.

He smiled at her and said, "You're pretty. How old are you now?"

Abhinaya blushed.

"I just turned 20 a couple of months ago," she replied.

"Where do you study?"

"UCLA. I study computer science. I'm in my third year."

"Wow. You must be smart. I was in the States for a year a long while ago. I pursued an MS in Analytics at CU Boulder. Are you back in India for the winter?"

"Yes, I have a couple of weeks until our next semester begins."

"How long are you here for?"

"To be honest, I didn't book a return ticket yet."

Arjun smiled.

"Is this your first time to Araku?"

"Yes. Honestly I've never even been to Andhra Pradesh before."

"That's nice. You can stay here as long as you like. I'll show you around, there's a few good places to visit."

There was a few moments of silence, as the two of them finished their tea. Arjun took her mug, and went into the kitchen, to clean up.

Abhinaya waited. Her fears were allayed a bit. He had been extremely nice to her so far.

As he walked back out to her, he asked, "What would you like to have for dinner?"

"I don't know, I'm not really choosy."

"Are you a vegetarian?"

"No, I eat most meats."

"Alright then."

Arjun called out to Ramu in Telugu again. Abhinaya understood from the context that he was giving her instructions to cook something.

As Ramu came back into the house, he said to Abhinaya, "This is Ramu. She helps me with my chores. You can speak to her in Hindi, she can understand you to an extent. Feel free to ask her anything you need."

The woman smiled at Abhinaya again, and went into the kitchen to cook.

"Shall I show you around the place?," Arjun asked.

Abhinaya nodded and followed along as they headed to look around the plot. As he showed her around, explained to her that he'd been living here for the past five years or so. Arjun was a product manager by profession, and had earned huge sums of money while working in the corporate world. He had saved up a large amount of capital and bought this plot as a sort of semi-retirement. Now he just grew exotic vegetables in small quantities, and would sell them in nearby Visakhapatnam for decent money. He didn't turn a huge profit, but it was a chill life.

Abhinaya was enamored by the place already. It was a lovely farmhouse, and the weather was the best. A lovely relief from hot Los Angeles.

Arjun introduced her to the cats by the rock formation. One was male, named Kendall, and the other female, named Shirley. Kendall was curious of Abhinaya, and immediately rubbed himself against her feet. She giggled, and picked him up.

"He seems to like you already," Arjun said, grinning at his daughter.

"I like this rock," Abhinaya said.

"Its a bit slippery to stand on, especially after a drizzle. But I love laying on top of it, watching the clouds go by. Never gets old," Arjun said.

After a while, Ramu called out to Arjun, and left. Arjun went down to lock the gate, and came back up. It was about 7:30pm.

"Lets head inside," he said to Abhinaya. "It'll only get colder from here." She followed him.

As they went inside, Arjun lit up his electric fireplace.

"I was using wood until a year ago, but had this installed then. It is much simpler. Heats reliably too."

"You have a lovely home," Abhinaya said, smiling at her father.

"Thank you," Arjun replied, as he sunk into a chair beside the fireplace.

"So," Arjun asked, "why are you here?"

Abhinaya was caught off guard by the question. She gathered her thoughts for a moment to compose an answer.

"I was told about you about three years ago. Mom remarried soon after you split up. They didn't tell me that her new husband wasn't my father. He's a lovely man, but when I came to know this truth, it pricked me. I wanted to know who you were. What you were like. And why you split up with mom."

"Priya never spoke to you about this?"

"She refused to discuss you. She doesn't even know I'm here. My step father helped arrange this trip."

Arjun sighed, and looked at the ground. His facial expression seemed to indicate a bit of remorse, or maybe shame?

"Well, the truth is, I never wanted children. I had many reasons to not want it. Firstly, I didn't want to bring a child into this world, where I couldn't guarantee its future. As a youngster, I had high hopes of fighting against the capitalist pigs, trying to promote green tech, moving away from fossil fuels, etc. But as I grew into my late twenties, I became more cynical. I wasn't able to make a difference. Not enough people seemed to care. So I changed priorities. I decided to just make as much money as I could, and build something like this farmhouse. Where I could live without much responsibility, and just for myself."

"I met your mother when I was in undergrad. We agreed on almost everything, except children. She always wanted it, and I didn't. Eventually, we arrived at the question of marriage. I loved her a lot, and decided to compromise on having children. That, however, was my biggest mistake."

"We eventually got married, and had you. I guess she hoped that I would change, and grow to love raising a child. I'm sorry to tell you this, but I couldn't. My other reason for not having children, was my fear of being a bad father. I had a distant relationship with my own. We had mutual respect, but he didn't know how to be close to me past my teenage."

"Eventually my marriage with Priya reached a boiling point, and we decided to split up. I didn't want to fight her, so I gave her full custody. Her parents convinced her to get married again, and soon after our divorce I heard that she was engaged to another man. And that's all I heard, until now."

Arjun finished his story, and sat in silence, allowing Abhinaya to digest the information.

"You must be hungry. Let's eat," he said.

Ramu had cooked some chicken gravy and white rice. Abhinaya was not used to the spice of Andhra cuisine, but enjoyed it nonetheless.

After dinner, they both sunk into the couch near the fireplace.

"Do you smoke pot?," Arjun asked his daughter.

"I do, but not much," Abhinaya replied.

Arjun stifled a chuckle and walked into his room. He came out, bearing a rolling kit. He had a sieve, some fresh green pot, hemps and some papers.

He sat down next to her and started rolling. Abhinaya had never seen anybody crush pot with a sieve before, but this seemed to simplify the process quite a bit.

Arjun finished rolling and lit the joint. After a few drags, he passed it to Abhinaya.

"Its not quite as potent as pot in the States, but I grow this myself. I had some seeds delivered by purchasing it on the dark web, and since then I've been growing my own pot. It's better than most stuff you get here. Araku is a haven for pot growers. The climate here suits the plant perfectly. Tons of pot is grown here and pushed all across the country. The state government cracks down from time to time, but you can't stop people from growing it altogether."

Abhinaya coughed as she took a couple of drags, and said, "This is really good pot though."

Arjun laughed. "Thanks. Frankly, when I bought this place, I was more excited to grow pot than any other vegetable."

Abhinaya laughed back at him.

"He must be about 50", she thought to herself, "but he talks like someone half his age. Almost looks like it too."

They stayed for a while, trading stories of college and work, until finally, Arjun asked her the big question.

"So, when did you transition?"

"I realised it as a pre-teen. I think I was about 11 or 12, when I came out to my parents. Both of them were quite supportive. I had been on blockers since, and about two years ago, after turning 18, I started HRT."

"Are you happy?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"That's all that matters", Arjun said, smiling at his daughter.

Abhinaya let out a huge yawn. Arjun laughed.

"You're tired. Go to bed. You can wake up whenever you want to tomorrow. If you're up to it, I can show you around Araku.

"That would be lovely", Abhinaya said, smiling.

"Good night!", Arjun said, as he headed into his room.

Abhinaya followed suit, and crashed into her bed. She was happy. This was gonna be a good trip. Arjun seemed like a really nice man.

Although she was tired, she couldn't sleep. She lay there in her high, her mind unable to escape thoughts of her father. A chill blew across the room. Her breasts perked up, her nipples hardened, and she was slowly becoming erect.

Unable to resist herself, Abhinaya tucked her penis between her thighs, and started squeezing it. This was her preferred method of masturbation. She also stuck a finger up her ass, triggering a tiny moan. As quiet as possible, she kept playing with herself, and all she could picture in her head was her father, Arjun.

--------

A few days passed by. Arjun and Abhinaya grew closer. He took her all around the tiny hill station. The main places to visit were the botanical gardens, and Borra Caves, one of the largest caves in the country. Abhinaya enjoyed spending time with her father. She was completely smitten by him, and every night she would play with herself, thinking about him.

One night, it was particularly cold, and she gathered enough courage to snuggle up to him, after one of their smoke sessions.

They sat on the couch by the fireplace, taking in the warmth. Abhinaya placed her head on his chest, and Arjun kissed the top of her head. While doing so, he smelled her hair. This caused him to slowly grow erect. Abhinaya noticed. She slowly slid her arm on top of his bulge and began to ever so slightly massage it.

Arjun groaned.

"What are you doing, Abhi?"

"I really like you," she replied. "And it seems like you like me too."

"I do like you, but what you are doing is inappropriate. I am your father."

Abhinaya moved to the other side, and looked straight into Arjun's eyes.

"No you're not."

"I don't think that's up for debate, Abhi."

"It is. You didn't raise me. We don't have a parent-child relationship. Since the day I got here, you have not treated me as a daughter."

"I treated you as a grown up, but that doesn't mean I will engage in anything inappropriate with you. I don't think it's right."

"I don't think it's inappropriate. We're both adults. I am capable of making this decision. And I've decided that I want you."

With that, Abhinaya launched herself at Arjun, planting a full kiss on his lips. Arjun fought at first, but resigned to it.

They broke the kiss after a few moments.

"Are you sure?", Arjun asked.

"I want you. I really like you," Abhinaya said, as she moved in for a kiss again.

This time, Arjun didn't fight back. They kissed for a few moments, their tongues frolicking in each other's mouths.

Arjun then picked her up in one swoop, and carried her into his room. He threw her onto the bed, and leaned in for a kiss again. He kissed her all over face and neck, slowly making his way further down. He started unbuttoning her shirt to uncover her breasts. He buried his face in her cleavage, kissing her all over breasts and her petite stomach.

Abhinaya started pulling off her father's t shirt. She uncovered his abs and was awestruck. He almost looked like Alexander Skarsgård, without a shirt.

She turned him over and started licking and kissing his abs, slowly making her way down to his crotch. He was hard already. She pulled off his pants and underwear, to reveal his girthy 6 incher. It was bigger than her thin, 4 incher.

With one motion, she pulled her tongue and licked her father, from balls to shaft. Arjun gasped.

Abhinaya smiled, pleased with herself. She opened her mouth and bobbed up and down his cock, enjoying his full girth.

After a few minutes, he took her face off his cock, and brought her closer to kiss him.

He then turned her over, and started pulling her trousers off, to reveal her lace panties. Arjun smiled and took off her panties with his teeth, revealing his daughter's erect cock. Now it was his turn to blow, and Abhinaya squirmed with pleasure. He took turns blowing her and jerking her. Abhinaya was writhing, she had never experienced this before.

"Have you been penetrated before?", Arjun asked her.

"Only with a dildo."

Arjun walked across to his dressing table, and brought a bottle of coconut oil.

"Lets loosen you up first. Lay on your back and lift your legs," he commanded and Abhinaya obeyed.

Arjun buried his finger deep inside her asshole. Abhinaya squealed, as he moved his finger around stimulating her. He kept stroking in and out, and gradually added more fingers, all while jerking her cock. Abhinaya continued moaning, her pleasure reaching divine levels.

He then stood across from her, ready to enter.

"Let me know if I hurt you."

"I can't possibly think of a way you could do that," Abhinaya replied, almost breathless.

Arjun chuckled, and slowly guided his penis into her loosened butthole. He was pleased to enter it on the first try.

"Oh fuck Arjun."

Slowly, he began to stroke in and out, while he held her legs above his shoulders. As his pace increased, her moans grew louder.

"I fucking love the way you moan."

"Mmmm, fuck me, fuck me," Abhinaya exclaimed in pleasure.

After a few moments, they uncoupled and changed position. Arjun lay down on the bed, and Abhinaya got on top of him. Slowly, she slid her ass down on his cock and began to ride him.

"Oh fuck me, you have a tight ass, Abhi."

"And I love your big dick," Abhinaya replied, as she bounced up and down.

12