Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, they uncoupled again. This time, Arjun made Abhinaya go on all fours, and got behind her.

"I'm gonna make you cum."

He thrust a finger into her ass and used his other hand to jerk her cock. Abhinaya squealed intensely, as Arjun began intensifying his pace. In a few moments, Abhinaya climaxed and squirted cum all over his bed. She lay there, for a few months, drawing breath and composing herself. Arjun looked at her triumphantly, proud of himself.

Abhinaya rose and said, "let me finish you off."

She pushed him back on to the bed, and engulfed his cock into her mouth once again, furiously licking, and sucking, until he spurt his entire load into her mouth. She guzzled every drop.

And then, they lay there, drained, in silence. They looked at each other, and smiled. Arjun had fucked many men and women, but this was certainly his favourite. And for Abhinaya, all these years of waiting to meet her father seemed worth it.

12