Reunited Ch. 01

Story Info
When two young lovers meet again.
2.8k words
4.62
6.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pmoozical
pmoozical
79 Followers

Jack Reid was a business tycoon and one of the most eligible bachelors in the whole of New york. He was one of the most influential young businessmen in the world and even at the young age of 27 he efficiently negotiated deals with much more experienced men. He was also a workaholic and used to work more than 16 hours a day, minting money round the clock...

But at this instant, the business was the last thing on his mind as he ripped the clothes of a busty blonde woman in his bedroom, both of them panting with desire.

It was a few hours earlier when he had met the supermodel Jenna Cabello at a friends birthday party and she had stuck to him like a leech. Not that he would complain as she was smokin' hot and by the night ended he knew that she wanted him to take her to his apartment.

"Yes rip them apart, you brute!" she yelled as he forcefully yanked her tight dress down her body, revealing her matching white lace bra and panties.

As soon as she was stripped to her undergarments, Jenna pushed him on the bed and forced his pants down, revealing his rock hard dick which she instantly took into her mouth sucking vigorously as she undid her bra at the same time.

Jack soon shot his load into her mouth as she kept on sucking until he was hard once more.

"Let's fuck like rabbits." Jenna cooed as she mounted him as he squeezed her rock hard nipples.

Fuck like rabbits were what they did. Even Jack with his immense stamina and the talent of leaving women extremely sore found her insatiable and soon both of them fell asleep, exhausted and drenched in their cum.

**********

Jack left early for his office the next day, not even bothering to look at Jenna as she slept in his bed. H knew his household staff would handle her when she woke up. He knew women like her, sticking to rich men, living off their money.

Jack was now immune to the charms of women like Jenna. He often had sexual encounters with them, but he knew it was purely physical and never he put any emotions to it.

The night and Jenna Cabello were both over for him and it was time for business.

He had once given himself completely to a girl and his heart had been shattered so badly that he could never get over it. He didn't believe in love anymore.

**********

Jack called for his executive assistant and his confidant Stephen once he reached office. Stephen was the stark opposite of Jack, content with what he had and happily married to his childhood sweetheart with 2 little bundles of joy in his life. Stephen was the best friend, mentor and confidant to Jack at the same time.

Jack had taken his training under Stephen when he joined the company after completing his degree from Harvard. They had instantly become close and their friendship had grown deeper to the point that Stephen became the only man who knew about Jack's deepest secret. The fact that Stephen was highly paid as the 3rd man in the company hierarchy after Jack and his father didn't hurt as well and Jack could completely trust Stephen with even the most confidential matters of the company.

"Did you find me a new P.A.?" Jack asked the moment Stephen entered his cabin.

Jack had lately been on a P.A. hunt as none of the previous ones could last even a week working with him and with such a high rate he had run out of people ready for the job.

"Yes Mr Reid," Stephen said "I found the only girl who would take the job. She is the topper of the latest batch of the secretary school. But-"

"What's the catch?" Jack cut him off, "If she wants extra money, a house or a car, give it to her. I need a P.A. fast!" Jack said with a hint of irritation.

"It's not that," Stephen said slowly, sitting down opposite Jack " She was a part of the restored scholar program."

Restored scholar program was a charity run by Reid incorporated under which young convicts were given sponsorship to continue their education while in prison so that they could have a better life when they walked free.

"I presume there is more to her story?" Jack asked Stephen knowing full well that Stephen would never randomly pick a convict to for him.

"Yes," Stephen said "This girl was recently acquitted of all her charges after he once confessed to killing her aunt, the crime for which she had been convicted. She is set to be released tomorrow."

"Interesting, Jack said "The usual character checks fine?" he asked.

"Yes, the girl spent all of her time studying in the prison, never been into a fight and as I said before she topped the course even when she studied from the prison," Stephen said and then his face turned into a part from part smile which told Jack there was even more " Besides I thought you might have a special interest in her," Stephen said and passed Jack T's file.

Jack opened the file to find the familiar face staring at her. She looked even more beautiful, after all these years. The woman who had broken his heart and suddenly disappeared from his life. The beautiful smile of Penny carter and her gorgeous blonde locks made his insides turned into jelly once more.

**********

Jack was very numb as he sat in the NYPD chief's office as an inspector told him what had transpired all those years ago.

"I have hated her all these years for no fault of hers?" He thought, "I must make amends."

"She will be released tomorrow Mr.Reid," The chief said, "You can take her with you."

Jack called his housekeeper as he got out of the chief's office "Martha get the second bedroom ready, make it fit for a lady."

**********

Jack and Penny had been two outcasts in school since early years. He was bullied for having too much money while she was bullied for having no money at all. Penny wasn't exactly poor but her parents had died in a car crash when she was 5, leaving her and their money in the care of a greedy aunt, who made sure Penny got nothing from it.

As the two outcasts, both of them were lonely until they found each other. They instantly became best friends. Penny blossomed into a very beautiful girl during high school and many guys started hitting on her. Even though Penny turned all of them down, Jack felt insecure about it and decided to transform himself. He hit the gym and after a year of rigorous workout his walking stick body h=gave way to the muscular and lean figure he had today.

It was during their final year of high school that Jack finally mustered enough courage to ask her out and to his utter joy, she instantly agreed, confessing that she too had feelings for him.

Even though his body changed, Jack remained the same kind boy inside out and he readily agreed when Penny told him to wit for prom night for their first kiss.

The prom was a big affair for them and Jack even bought her a signature gown as he knew she wouldn't be able to afford one.

It was the day of prom Jack received a text from Penny saying that she was leaving a rich loser like him for one of the football jocks and had burnt the gown he had gifted her. Next came a picture of the gown burning. With the gown burnt his heart and vowed never to contact Penny ever again.

Jack left for Boston the very same day as New York held too many memories of Penny. He even changed his number and deactivated all social media accounts, cutting off his previous life completely.

Jack started a new life in the new city as a new man who was far from the kind boy who believed in true love.

**********

Food didn't find it's way down Jack's throat as he again thought about what he had heard in the chief's office. The complete truth was out in front of his eyes and he felt terrible about how he had hated Penny and left her during the most challenging period of her life.

Penny was innocent, the message was sent by her aunt who couldn't bear to see her happy. Penny had been locked in her room by her aunt. The same day her aunt and uncle had a vicious fight during which he hit her aunt on the heard with a rolling pin, killing her on the spot. The uncle had later forcefully injected drugs into Penny and made it look as she had killed her aunt under the influence of drugs in retribution for what she did to her during all these years.

Penny had been convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment until recently when her uncle had been diagnosed with last stage blood cancer and he had confessed to his crime so that he could die peacefully. Penny was finally acquitted and about to be released.

**********

Penny was sitting in her cell, spending the last night in the prison. Her mind was full of so many things. She was happy as she was to be released and she already had a well-paying job with her, she was sad thinking about so many years of her life that she lost to the wrong conviction but most of all she was angry she hated the man who had once called himself her friend and had confessed his feelings for her, but once had he never comes to her aid in all these years. She had seen pictures of Jack going about his life, hooking up with different women and succeeding professionally as she rotted away in her cell.

"Jack Reid, I hate you!" she said to herself.

**********

Jack was very excited to surprise Penny the following day. His life had taken a new turn and he was excited with the prospect of starting a new life with Penny.

Jack had instructed Stephen to keep the identity of her employer a secret from Penny, he had also told him to tell Penny that she would have to take up company lodging as the employer might call her at wee hours. Penny was more than happy to accept this condition as she had nowhere to go and the greatest concern on her mind was to find a place to live after she was released. Though she got possession of all the property and money left by her parents when her uncle surrendered, the process would take time and only after a few days would she be able to get her inheritance.

Penny was excited the following morning as she finished signing the paperwork and finally she was escorted to the visitor lobby where a man in a dark suit was waiting for her.

"Miss Penny Carter?" The man asked smiling as he extended his hand for her to shake.

"Yes, Mr.?" Penny asked taking his hand.

"Stephen Morgan," he said, "but please call me Stephen."

"Oh, okay," Penny said, not quite sure how to reply without embarrassing herself.

"So Ms Carter," Stephen asked as they sat inside the waiting Mercedes "Ready for your new job?"

"Yes, I hope I can pull it off," she replied, very nervous all of a sudden.

"I'm sure you'll do great," Stephen replied smiling kindly at her " and before I forget, this is a small token from the boss, welcoming you back," Stephen said and produced a bouquet of pink roses from his side, with kisses stuck in between the flowers.

"How does he know that I love pink roses and kisses?" Penny tight but thanked Stephen for it.

For the next half an hour, Stephen explained Penny what exactly was required of her job as the boss's P.A. but he never revealed his name even though she asked a few times. He always said the same thing "Boss will personally meet you.

As the ride progressed they entered a very posh neighbourhood full of stately mansions and Penny was shocked when Stephen announced that they were almost there.

"The company lodgings are in this area?" Penny asked quite perplexed.

"Of course not," Stephen smiled and said, "As the boss's P.A. ou must be near him at all times, so you would be occupying a bedroom in his mansion," Stephen said as if it was completely normal.

"I thought I was being provided by company accommodation," Penny said.

"It is indeed a company accommodation since the mansion is registered in the name of the company," Stephen said smiling at her.

Stephen left Penny in the care of the housekeeper Mrs Mason and went back to work.

Penny's room was coloured Lilac with a four-poster bed with curtains, just like the room she had dreamed of since childhood "Strange." she thought.

The wardrobe already held some dresses in her favourite colours and styles. "This man seems to know so much about me." she thought again.

"Those can be replaced dear," Mrs Mason said pointing to the dresses "If they don't fit you correctly."

"Um, Okay," Penny said again at a loss of words.

"Ms Carter the lunch will be served in two hours," Mrs Mason said again, "In the meantime, you can relax and get accustomed to the house. There is an intercom in the room if you need anything and please don't hesitate to go around the place." Mrs Mason said and smiled again, sensing Penny's nervousness.

"Yes, thank you," Penny replied and Mrs Mason left her alone in the room.

Penny took a long bath immediately, she was very nervous about the sudden change in her life and the bath helped her cool down a bit. She then wore a yellow summer dress and watched her favourite shows on the massive smart TV in her room. It was then she realised how much she missed on in the prison and how her life could have been completely different had she been a free girl, still with the love of her life.

The lunch was a massive one containing all her favourite dishes and she ate heartily after years of bad food in the prison, this was a great improvement.

After she had her lunch, Mrs Mason announced that the tailor was here for her measurements, as Penny needed many kinds of outfits for varied occasions in which she would accompany her boss.

After the measurements were taken, Mrs Mason asked Penny to take a look at the outfits she wanted and she led Penny into a side room which seemed to have converted into a boutique with all types of clothes in her size.

Penny selected a few business outfits, few party gowns, some casual and sleepwear and of course some much needed to undergarments.

After Penny selected the outfits she needed, she saw Mrs Mason looked very unhappy and she nervously asked her "Is something wrong Mrs, Mason?"

"You have chosen too little outfits, the boss would not be happy. He wanted you to have a whole clothing store, it was after his mother told him that it wasn't a good idea he let you choose from all these stuff." Mrs Mason said shaking her head.

"The anonymous boss is pampering me." Penny thought "I wonder why?"

Penny didn't want to displease her boss so she took a few more outfits.

"The rest of the day went in trying, refitting and entering her outfits and at dinner, Mrs Mason announced that Penny would be eating alone as the boss had an important engagement to attend to.

The dinner again was filed with Penny's favourite dishes and she felt she ate too much.

Penny decided to take a walk in the lawn and as she was staring at the fishes in the Pond a familiar voice called behind her "Do I get my promised kiss today/"

Penny immediately turned around and in front of her was her love, still so strikingly handsome in a business suit, smiling at her with his hands in his pocket.

"You?" Penny asked very silently, shocked by this sudden appearance.

"Well, it's my house," Jack replied smiling.

Penny understood everything in that instant and asked him "You set this all up?"

"Yes sweetheart, I employed you and set all of this up. You left me once already and I wouldn't allow it to happen again. Jack said and opened his arms for an embrace as Penny moved closer to him.

Jack closed his eyes to feel the embrace more naturally. But the tight and teary embrace he was expecting, Jack felt a tight and stinging slap on his face.

"FUCK YOU JACK REID!" Penny said as tears fell down her cheeks and she ran towards the gate.

To be continued...

pmoozical
pmoozical
79 Followers