Miss Secretary and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
He starts falling for her but she has a secret.
1.3k words
4.19
14.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pmoozical
pmoozical
79 Followers

Jack Martin was a successful businessman at the age of 25, he had taken over many of his father's businesses after he passed away in a road accident a month before Jack completed his business administration course at Harvard.

Though Jack was devastated by the sudden demise of his father, he put up a strong front for his mother, younger sister and the business. Jack knew he had to be strong, he took over the business the day graduated and started working his ass off day and night to increase the value of his company manyfold to the level even his dad couldn't imagine.

Jack was assisted by his mother in taking over the business. She had originally been his father's P.A. when they fell in love and even after they married she kept up with her duties and after so many years, she was well versed with the business.

Jack's mother had helped him with the business for the past two years and now that Jack was fully in control she had decided to put her papers in despite Jack's constant protesting.

Jack had a P.A. and advisor in his mother and he was reluctant to let her retire, but she was determined to leave the office and devote her time in charitable causes. Though Jack was relieved by the fact that his mother had taken it upon herself to find a perfect replacement before she left.

It was a month after she announced her retirement, Jack's mom told him his new P.A. would be joining office today.

After a while his mother came into his office and announced the arrival of his new P.A. "Jack, I would like you to meet your new P.A. Mellisa robbins."

Whatever Jack had imagined his P.A. to be, he did not expect the vision in front of him.

Mellisa Robbins turned out to be a tall blonde with captivating brown eyes and a charming smile. Jack noticed that she wasn't wearing excess makeup and natural beauty, however, the most intriguing fact about her appearance was her conservative clothing which he thought were an attempt to look unattractive. "But Why?" he thought.

His mother cleared her throat and brought him back to his senses.

"I'll leave you two to get acquainted." Jack's mother said and left his cabin.

"Have a seat, Ms Robbin," Jack said in a business-like a tone.

"Thank you, sir." Ms Robbin said in a very shy voice which sounded like music in Jack's ears.

"Tell me about yourself Ms Robbin," Jack said, keeping his voice calm with immense effort.

"My name is Melisa Robbin, I am 24 years old. I passed out of secretary school a year ago and worked with a local firm until I was hired by your company to work as your P.A. I live in New York, but I was born and brought up in Florida where I lived until my parents passed away a few years ago."

Jack could see her face squirming in an attempt to stop the tears from coming out, he decided not to dig into her personal life further and get down to business.

"Ms Robbin I assume you have been briefed about your tasks and duties by my mother?" Jack asked.

"Yes sir, I have been told all of my tasks from preparing your coffee to scheduling your meetings, I will start from tomorrow," Mellisa answered.

"That's all then, you may leave," Jack said.

"Thank You, sir," she said and left.

**********

Jack was in his car, on the way to his penthouse when his phone chimed, a message popped on the screen, "I'm waiting," it said.

Jack smiled as he saw the message. The message was from the supermodel Jenna sparks. They had met a week ago at a party and Jenna had clung to him the moment they met, well he wouldn't complain because she was smokin' hot. They went to his apartment and Jack was surprised by her skills in bed. Since then she had been his fuck buddy.

Jack didn't believe in relationships, he saw them as a waste of time and emotions, so he contented himself with women like Jenna who were into n strings attached stuff.

**********

Jack opened the door of his penthouse to find a busty brunette waiting for him on the couch, she was dressed in a very skimpy schoolgirl outfit complete with pigtails and stockings.

"Well well Jenna, have you been a naughty girl?" he asked smiling shyly as he walked over to her and sat down beside her.

"Yes daddy, I have been a very naughty girl and I haven't done my homework too," Jenna said with a pout.

"I see," Jack said and pulled Jenna by the hair " a spanking is in order then," he said and threw her on his lap, pulling her skirt up, revealing she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Punish me, daddy, I'm a very bad girl," Jenna said whimpering and gasping as he pulled her by the hair again.

Jack spanked her ass, "Do you like it?" he asked.

"Harder!." Jenna replied.

Jack spanked her harder and she squealed with pain and delight.

"Is the spanking getting you wet?" Jack asked.

"Y-yes." Jenna whimpered as he spanked her again.

Jack spanked Jenna continuously until her ass was red and she was screaming with delight and them=n he pulled her up by the hair and kissed her forcefully, thrusting his tongue inside her mouth.

Jenna straddled Jack as they kissed and he pulled open her shirt, buttons flying in every direction.

Jenna pulled down Jack's pants and entered him in one swift motion as they fucked hard and fast.

Jack pounded Jenna mercilessly and she was soon closing in on her orgasm.

"I love you, Jack!." Jenna said and kissed him.

Jack stopped and shoved away Jenna in an instant.

"What?!" Jenna asked horrified.

"We were not supposed to involve feelings in this which anyway aren't true in this case," Jack said getting up with a look of disgust on his face.

"But I love you-" Jenna tried to speak but was cut off by Jack.

"What you love is my money, singing to me like a leach when you came to know who I was. I have seen many women like you, parading around rich men for their money." Jack said, "You better leave and never contact me again."

Jenna knew what Jack said was true and hearing it for the first time from someone else's mouth hurt. She silently picked up her clothes and left.

Jack slept peacefully that night after he decided to stop pursuing platonic relationships and look for something more. Strangely his dreams were full of a tall blonde in conservative clothes that night.

**********

Mellisa spent the day with Mrs Nina Martin, getting to know about the company her work and most importantly her boss. Mrs Martin was a sweet woman and talked freely with Mellisa. Mellisa felt a motherly warmth in her, which she had missed for so long. Mellisa felt she was a was very down to earth and humble for the wife of a billionaire and mother of another.

Mrs Martin told Mellisa all about Jack, how he liked his coffee, where should she order his lunch from and all about his likes and dislikes. She also cautioned her that he was a perfectionist and even a small mistake on her part could get her fired.

Melissa had a nice day with Mrs Martin and left the office early that day so that she could prepare herself for her first day officially as Jack Martin's P.A.

Mellisa stopped at a creche on her way home and came out with a very cute four-year-old blonde girl named Daisy.

"What did you do today sweetheart?" Mellisa asked the girl.

"I coloured a fish mommy!" the girl said bubbling with excitement as they boarded the bus home.

To be continued...

**********

I will be telling more about Jenna in her own story.

pmoozical
pmoozical
79 Followers