All Comments on 'Reunited Ch. 06'

by AvaAmour

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Ch.06 Good Read****

Are you on Christmas Break?? Thanks for the new chapter looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My two cents

I like the main idea for this story but there are a few things that really bother me. First if she is running from a "millionaire crazy mobster / gangster", shouldn't she have changed her full name, I know you explained why she didn't but it just doesn't seem believably at all. Second after she realizes that she is found out the second time, why the HELL wouldn't she relocate immediately to an other place/town. I mean she left her job and apartment but since Alec came and got her, she couldn't have moved too far away. And Third she was raped, beaten by a crazy brutal powerful man and the police just LEAVE her alone with NO police protection or any kinda protection???? It's because these details that really not make sense to me, that I'm not really able to really enjoy this story. I know this is your story and you can tell it however you want but I taught I just give you my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ellie is still there, thank god

Please keep writing, I want to hear more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous