All Comments on 'Revelations'

by ChuckEPoo

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Readyeddie2Readyeddie2about 6 years ago
Nice story

Well written, great dialogue. Love the story line. Solid 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Closure

I guess we will get closure or part 2

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 6 years ago
Clever plot!

The plot is plausible although unlikely, but readers can easily suspend disbelief about probabilities. The characters are well drawn and the writing is tight, except for big slabs of back story that add almost nothing, so I skimmed over that. It's an update of an old tale for a digital age and, in keeping with the times, wifey received digital sex. Hubby doesn't appear upset so she'll do it again. There don't appear to be any real consequences for her if she does, and there's maneuvering room for more chapters to fully develop the story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Right now, I give you five stars. I don't agree that a Part Two is needed. I would hate it if there was any further involvement between Janice and Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2

Obviously Ricky was ready for the confrontation--after hearing that wifey did cheat. The story needs a Part 2.

Also, I think you should clean up the timeline as it was just 1-2 days after meeting Jason that hubby confronted Jan. Yet, Jason and Jan have cheated. Was it before hubby met Jason or after Hubby and wifey had their confrontation? But you wrote that when Jason met Ricky he said he had not been with Jan yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dodged The LW Riot Mob

Very wise!

I gave it 4 but felt a bit generous. It was interesting but the timeline mistake was very avoidable and I received little reassurance that she would not do it again. Accountants don't change their lovemaking habits that easily.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Please, no Part 2

It was neatly concluded as it is.

If nothing else, CeP's story is worth five stars for the discussion with the wife trying to explain to the clueless husband how what he saw as acceptance and affection was insufficient. She needed passion to demonstrate love within the marriage.

I liked the author's use of dialogue through that confrontation.

And I did like the Anonymous comment suggesting a less than positive prognosis for the future of their relationship: "Accountants don't change their lovemaking habits that easily." Would he be able to retain his sudden conversion to a sexual dynamo, pleasuring his wife on the kitchen counter?

Even for non-accountants it can require a major shock to bring about positive change.

Lue

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 6 years agoAuthor
Note from author

First of all I want to thank all those that took the time to read and comment, As for the time line discrepancy she obviously met Jason for “coffee” before Ricky knew. She hadn’t gone all the way but enough for Jason to be confident he was going to tap her soon. I apologize for not making that clear,

I got my inspiration from the Ashley Madison hack but for legal reasons I couldn’t reference that site. I actually worked with a guy that discovered his wife had bedded twelve guys in less than a year. They divorced.

I have always found the whole infidelity thing fascinating and the growing open marriage lifestyle, there are so many dynamics to consider. What I don’t understand is the hostility involved in punishing authors for writing in this category.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
"there are so many dynamics to consider"

So true. How many LW stories consider them?

Lue

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 6 years agoAuthor
Very true

I agree tha LW category is the place for this story but any one posting in that category gets slammed by the moralistic vigilante squad without reading a word. I don’t promote infidelity, I find it to have fascinating dynamics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
VERY GOOD

Reminded me of the song, "Killing me Softly with His Love" (maybe out of context). So many react with hatred and violence (maybe non-physical), which does not heal, but drives a deeper wedge apart.

Well written story that grabbed my interest, but I only gave it 4 stars because of two problems. In comments, the author attempted to "explain" the timeline problem (I appreciate authors in the comments). If it's not a timing problem, it's a poor communication problem. Also a credibility problem since Jason the braggart would not have held back from Ricky the success of a previous meeting.

Secondly, a milktoast like Ricky (this is not a criticism as I admire a mild, level-headed, restrained Ricky more than a macho dominant agressor) does not change to such agressive behavior instantly in one encounter. Anyway, that's how it hit me.

Interesting LW story (OK in EC). Would like to see more in this vein of levelheaded, measured, compassionate response to a cheater.

Thanks

Paul in Oklahoma

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
I liked this short.

I find it an explosion waiting to happen.

I don't know how capable Ricky is of exploding like he needs to however.

He is too passive and upping his game in the bedroom is only one of many necessary steps.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Second read.

Still a favorite.

I would love to see the play out of this but you did enough to paint a good picture of what is in play.

Love how he played it.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Well written.

But depressing. Knowing the wife is actively working on finding and cheating destroyed any future they had planned. The happily ever after fantasy. That bubble was popped. Good idea to post this in the 'Erotic Couplings' category. You would have been slaughtered Chuck in the LW's category. Nice job. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too abrupt...

...an ending. This wanna-be adulteress, this cheat, went unpunished, uncriticized. Understandable, I guess, given that her husband was submissive. Three stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

RICKY THE WIMP ALLOWED THE SLUT TO GET AWAY SO EASILY....SHE HAD TO BITCH SLAP HIM TO GET TURNED ON....WHAT A FUCKING WIMP CUCK RICKY

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I’ve been married forever but have always been interested in the thinking of open marriage or the whole hot wife scene. I never could understand the harsh criticism of this genre. It’s just fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking pussy

FireputterouterFireputterouterover 2 years ago

And then Janice and Jason's eyes met and she was overcome with guilt. Jason said nice tits babe then laughed. But Jan just sobbed as she opened her eyes, looked around and saw her soon to be ex husband and her ex kid walking away. Realizing much too late that he was working his ass off to provide a nice home and comfortable living to her and her ex daughter. Since she had a conceal carry permit she walked to te ladies room took the small gun from her purse and did the right thing by eating a hollow point. The end

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

One thing she was right about, we like men to be men. You need to have the "macho" in you and use it occasionally. We don't like being married to wimps. This is why the cuckold reality is bad for husbands and will destroy your marriage. Don't believe anyone that tells you it strengthens a marriage. But husbands believe stupid shit while consumed with lust, and then make horrible decisions, and once the lust fades and the dick softens, all that is left is sorrow and regret. But here is the killing blow: the wife might feel differently.

bigeightguybigeightguyabout 1 year ago

He was much too lenient.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Don't believe the lies, the only willing cuckolds are imaginary, no real man would allow it, could someone be browbeaten and mentally broken enough? Yes but by that point they have lost any and all self-respect and virtues that make you a man. In this story the MC is a coward and that night his wife was fkn his old college roommate right infront of him, because those who don't have the courage or virtues to stand up and be a real man, get cuckolded. I am pretty sure the author is female a real man can alway smell feministic propaganda stories a mile away.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another cuck story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChuckEPoo@ChuckEPoo
I am married, 50, living in the home I built at the beach in Southern California. I am early retired after selling my business. Being a fitness nut, you can usually find me either surfing, playing tennis or at the gym. This past year, I have started writing erotica. Not as po...