All Comments on 'Revelations Ch. 02'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 298 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

The question is; is Victor bigger with Love to let this go? (Can he turn the other Cheek?)

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Damascene Healing? Solitary reflections in the mountains, then cometh a professional psychologist to untangle the Gordian knot of faithful marriage vs sexual cheating/healing. When the shoe is on the other foot does the perspective change? (He who is without sin...?)

Burner70Burner707 days ago

OK I see where this pile of shit is going. He fucks said whore one time . And it is the same that his wife did thousands of times. His once is equal to her daily blow job's and fucks with her boss. But it's all OK now that he bangs some random skank once. Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

paula is a h03 just saying, and she giving him the h03's perspective. but come on she cheated for a year around the world and when she done the world tour she stop but she still not sorry. she cares more for her boss than his husband. wish he divorce her at least he get 1million of of her cheating

skruff101skruff1013 months ago

This went to the stupid side of the tracks pretty quick, the author adding the shagging of Paula was simply to justify the reconciliation that will surely follow…as stated just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beset by unfaitful liberated feminist sluts at every turn... did not finis. out of ere!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This author would make mad bank by making manifestos meant to gaslight and manipulate men into cuckoldry. Sophistries like the separation of physical and mental, like the former isn't a manifestation of the latter, could probably turn someone on the bring of the "lifestyle". Sadly it's a bunch of bs to anyone with more than two brain cells. His wife wanted to fuck her boss. She did and she rationalized with a bunch of bs because no one but psychos, wants to think of themselves as immoral. It's that simple and doesn't need some endless, wimpy introspection to figure it out.

DreddrasDreddras5 months ago

I still enjoy this story after several read-throughs, but this chapter, and the numerous logical and moral fallacies presented by Paula, continue to bug me. A one-off drunken tryst is not really comparable to a year-long affair by any stretch of the imagination, and the husband feels immediate remorse (and stops himself from going further) unlike his wife who remains unrepentant. Also, moral choices do not occur in a vacuum. He is not a husband making the choice to step out on a faithful wife. He is a husband making a choice to step out on a wife who had a year-long affair, the details of which (in video form) make clear that she became her affair partner's complete slut. He never did anything to justify his wife having an affair; she most certainly did do something to justify his.

NallusNallus5 months ago

Comment on plot.

I have just started to read page 3 of part two so maybe you did do this.

I was thinking, Paula would have possibly have a maternal child survival drive to want to thank the man who saved her child. Whether strong or not, she could possibly use that to explain to Victor, the maternal urge to remedy. Thank, and that is what his wife did.

Still have an issue with her not being sorry for doing it though

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What did I think of this story? Not very much! ★ Definitely as disappointment after the first chapter. While Victor is deciding what to do, it much easier to decide from the high ground, which he just abandoned!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! How did Vic grow a fat cock? In chapter 1 his cock was thin. Three stars ⭐️ for poor editing and non-erotic writing.

cgulden51cgulden516 months ago

Disappointed in his weakness, now he has 2 issues on his mind. They don't match up a year to a onenight stand, but she did him more dirt.

Sexty04131Sexty041316 months ago

Sorry but cheating is cheating! It doesn't matter whether it's a one time thing or not. I'm also not Bill Clinton. Oral sex is sex and it's cheating too! Neither of these two are faithful to their vows. His neighbor/psychologist also kept trying to make him cheat in the name of 'Thanks for saving my kid' when he said no. If he had done that to her she could claim rape because no means no! Nothing redeemable about either of them now. Just two cheaters thinking about staying together because he doesn't want to be alone or start over at his age. Cheating is a marriage ender to me!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Women always seem to be able to twist a situation to their advantage.he stopped the sex act and she reinstalled it knowing it would be so hard to resist. Why do men always get sucked in by a pussy, once they get the male started they know they have him. Respect for others gets left behind.

OldbuddyOldbuddy9 months ago

Tell the shrink, Falling off the wagon and getting back on is not comparable to a year long fuckfest.

Opinionated1Opinionated110 months ago

yup agree with the other readers...you are obviously setting up our protagonist to accept

her affair and being long time cuckolded! Imagine that, he runs into a sexy widowed

shrink with very progressive views about sex! ..amazing isnt it?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is shitty... She is comparing a one night thing (wrong as it may be...) with his wife's choices (wrong as they may been...) of a years long dalliance with lies a deceptions. Nope. was a strong story till "Plot Armor" was invoked.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is the evil of psychology! That witch twisted his mind to corrupt him, and to excuse his wife’s choices!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why in the hell is this Shrink telling him what Vanessa did was ok because of the reason she did it, what BS..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
1*

worse than the other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No way a psychologist would do any of that unless she was a quack. Part 1 was okay part 2 is dumb.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

Not very believable but a good written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

staying together because he invested 30 years into the marrige and because he misses her when he is the guest bedroom and cabin-what a pitiful man with zero self respect. this story started with an interesting plot but in the end just made me angry. i can only hope there aren't any real people like this.

ErotFanErotFanabout 1 year ago

What rationalistic psychobabble! Victor's wife actively pursued her boss repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Psychobabble bullshit gets a 1

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Paula has some weird ideas on marital fidelity and tries to rationalize Vanessa's actions. Glad he didn't get together with her anymore than he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again, this misses the elephant in the room. Strange that. Wife's only remorse is over being discovered. She exacerbates that betrayal through her irritation at his "lack of understanding" the what and why of her "healing" months long fuck fest with her boss. How dare he not be happy about her selfless actions. In the vastly different situation at the lake he remembered his vows and stopped. to have been the same he would have continued with Paula for a year and convinced himself that it was for her healing and his wife had no right to know nor any right to feel hurt over his actions.

Sorry, Ales_Lover, a swing and a miss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife blows the marriage up and after he saves a kid the mom tells him to forgive?

Yeah no. After seeing the videos he wouldn't be able to look at her again without those scenes playing in his head. Marriage would be dead as road kill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still made a cuck by his wife no matter how you try and rationalise it

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Your stories are entertaining but also thought provoking and stimulating. Nicely done and thanks for sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. Not even close.

DreddrasDreddrasover 1 year ago

"Then why the double standards?" Ummmm...because she already cheated on him, and therefore can have no right to or expectation of fidelity on his part?

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

False equivalence. There is a qualitative difference between a one-time regret-filled blow job and a joyfully performef continuing affair. This is a disingenuous argument Paula is making, and I think less of her for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope...big difference between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enter a most unbelievable scene so that the unblievable scenario can justify the wife's behavior... the narrative is palpable with sanctimonious and justifiable psychobabble that only exist in the minds of pathological manipulators.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
You have presented a balanced argument

Except that Victor saw the enjoyment in the face of Vanessa so she was well into the cheating. Plus she carried on for over year and maybe still was. Plus again she has not made any move to atone and even gets angry at him Or did I read that in to deeply

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

The story continues to rationalize the wife's cheating affair. I feel as if the author might actually be a woman or the storyline was obtained from one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Adding to previous comment, I would not be able to stay with a spouse who gave their body willingly to another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I see that you have not submitted anything in a long time, too bad. I have enjoyed your story, critics should keep in mind that these stories are fiction and presented for our reading enjoyment. Thanks for your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One single fuck does not equate to a year long torrid affair. You think his wife would want to stay married with him if he told her that he expected to be able to have free reign to have an affair for a year to balance the martial scales? She got to have her fun time being a fuck buddy for her boss it only fair that her husband has an equal opportunity experience. Tit for Tat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The doctors rationalisation made me see red and stop reading any of your stories

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - for the ridiculous rationalization you use to justify his wife's infidelity. That is just wrong.

His wife totally disrespected him, plus she destroyed the TRUST that he expected as 1/2 of a married couple. A marriage without TRUST is nothing more than friends with benefits. Where is her integrity, honesty and ethics? He needs to kick her to the curb ASAP and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a overthinking cuckold wimp. so far i dont like anything about him, the dipshit will 85% take the cheating manipulating unrepentant whore back. The shrink is wrong about most everything she said, the wife was emotionally and maybe sexually involved w/ her boss and maybe the wife too before the affair went full on.. Why didnt the boss go see a shrink or kill himself? cuz he knew he had a stand in close by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah a sad attempt of justifying a lying cheating whore. After reading this chapter i will not even look at another. The author just tries to paint it so that cheating is ok. Well it is not i will try to find a way to repprt either this story or the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It almost seems that Paula set him up in order to argue that what he did is the same as what his wife did. What a crock of shit!!

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Author is performing unlikely moral gymanistics in an attempt to justify an RAAC outcome. Just not working

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Victor shared a brief moment of intimacy with Paula and regretted it and decided to put an end to it then and there. Vanessa on the other hand cheated on her husband and once she did that there was no stopping her. She not only had sex with her boss, she shared a deep intimacy with him, carried on a full-blown affair with him. She lied to her husband about it and kept lying when she went to trips with her lover. I cannot find any double standards here but I can surely understand why you introduced the "psychotherapist's character in this chapter.Im gonna stop here. Just can't take any more bullshit.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Smaller paragraphs. The human eye/mind start losing both interest and the ability to follow and digest text written in the huge, monolithic blocks. Please, you're too good of a writer to let this affect your work. Smaller paragraphs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Noooooo. Victor could decide that he did not want to be alone in his old age (though at 60 he could find some fine widow or divorcee without much problem), but Paula's "therapy approach" is the same excusing the wife for an unpardonable wrong. She is spouting the same nonsense that Vanessa did. Vanessa was intimate with her boss scores maybe even hundreds of times; she shared not just her body but a loving intimacy that should have been reserved for her husband.

Victor should divorce her, not only for her betrayal but also because Vanessa is continuing to lie to him. She did love the boss; the extreme and regular sexual intimacy between Vanessa and the boss demonstrated that. Indeed, it seems likely the boss had sex with Vanessa far more often than Victor did. And there is no way that this intimacy did not detract from her intimacy with her husband.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Divorce in chapter one would have done very nicely, it really is that simple.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

His wife has NO REMORSE for her affair. Dump her cheating ass and get on with your life.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Not buying the tilt toward "it's just sex" so no problem with promise of fidelity, but great writing and character development. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This has been uttered in the story a couple of times, from different characters, and it really bothers me:

"we all can make a mistake"

She did not make A mistake. Well, maybe she did at the beginning of her affair, which it clearly was. What she did was to deliberately deceive and abuse her husband for nearly a year. Maybe more, we don't really know. The affair may have been longer, and there might have been others. She is a confirmed liar, which puts everything into question.

I see her behavior as sexual abuse against her husband. Sure, the husband did not take part in the sex acts (that we know of), but she did abuse him on purpose, and it certainly was sexual. She also abused his trust and his love, and risked his life by having unprotected sex with a known womanizer.

I also see the dry humping at the beginning of of the story as cheating. It was a sex act, and the husband had not agreed to it beforehand. And the shrink's views on what constitutes cheating are very skewed. Any act that you could not legally perform with a 12 year old is cheating, unless the couple agree that the behavior is OK. I find it very hard to understand how a two people could be married for 30 years and never have had these conversations. Especially after the dry humping scene these two should know that long conversations about expectations were needed.

If they had decided together that dry humping, oral sex, and magical genital healing was A-OK, then there would be no problem. But cheating is a serious health risk, often resulting in mental sickness such as depression and PTSD. Some even resort to violence, suicide, and murder. It is no laughing matter, and a psychologist really should know that, or return their diploma to the vending machine they must have gotten it from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree ongoing affair vs sex after finding out about slut

No comparison

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Paula full of shit

Trying to compare the one night where she actually took advantage of Victor in no way compares to his wife's ONGOING ADULTEROUS affair. So, using the excuse of "motherly instincts" is supposed to give a pass to cheating? give me a break. His wife has NO REMORSE for her affair. Dump her cheating ass and get on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Psychologist my ass

Lol 😂 This Paula is so dumb I was laughing at the stupidity of her words. Then I realized it's actually the writer of this who's the real idiot.

I can't help laughing...,....this story is a good example of what happens when a dimwit with okayish grammar & writing skills writes a complex story.

ibbunkibbunkover 3 years ago

Don't like the direction the author is taking this story.

An ongoing loving affair vrs one night....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
this chapter is

a waste of time. While it shows that Victor is committed to staying true, the malpracticing shrink uses it to mislead him, and create doubts. He refused, she persisted. If I were him, I'd tell Vanessa what transpired and blame her and her actons.

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_byealmost 4 years ago
I call BS

Victor had qualms and serious misgivings, never mind initial performance issues. It was a one time event. The "Concubine" had a long term dalliance with abundant expression of excessive joy. This was no "medicinal" aid. She sought out and actively drove her affair. Her actions were more than just bring back a coworker/boss to life. It was an active giving of herself joyously and exuberantly to him. Certain not the actions of a woman who professes to only love her husband.

Victor is right to call her "whore" or prostitute seeing the 2M in the offing. He should be suing the firm and the estate for every damn penny and bring his cuckoldry as much into the public as that of the General and West Point biographer. He should be sure to make sure his children know of this, by all means, discussion and exhibition. The opprobrium is as critical to their understanding of whom their mother is as important to their having a real picture of the real life and not some fantasy.

He should be taking Paula home and raising her kids as his own for at least a couple years.

Relationships are not only about forgiveness but balance and reciprocity. In this there has been none.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Like all psychologists this bint is full of crap. Divorce in chapter one would have done very nicely, it really is that simple.

One night stand or a twenty year affair means only one thing there was never a marriage in the first place.

If you love someone you don’t do what this cow did.

Still it passes the time during lockdown lol

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Part 1 was A-OK. Part two, less so.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
She is full of crap.

She is not teaching him that a spouse can cheat without breaking their vows. She is teaching him that the vows are less important. The road to forgiveness does not run through mutual betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Fucking Affair Went On

For a year and somehow she wasn't a serial cheater? "That brought him back to the question whose answer continued to elude him. Was his marriage over? Or should he forgive his wife's adultery and see if they had some kind of a future together? After all they have been married for almost thirty years and anyone can make a bad choice or decision." A bad mistake or decision, that statement is as much bullshit in this case as the rest of Paula's explanations! The typical mental health 'professional' in most LW stories can justify and rationalize anything. One more chapter to go before I can see where this crap is going in Carvohi's series of sequels. Surely Jed Clampett won't let me down. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You write what you write

But why have the husband get so easily seduced ? If it is a measure of showing him he can be hypocritical , that is horribly weak writing. And his noble wife's sacrifice for her boss was more than one rare bout of fellatio. Months with scads of cds

You started with the premise that men and women think differently about some of these issues, but Clara Barton wasn't just putting on one bandaid. Nor was she honest with her husband. , or accepting of his feelings. Saving one man to ruin another. On to the next chapter. You write what you write, but while I see the story moving toward reconciliation, it is totally unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just stupid

This deserves a 1 score, not 4+. Engineers, lawyers, doctors, and accountants are professionals. They have real expertise. Psychologists are NOT professionals. There is no real expertise in psychology. They simply enable whatever faddish, Dr. Phil/Oprahesque theories are popular at the time. Yet, LW stories constantly bring in the psychologist and the counselor as serious characters. This one is a museum quality example of such rubbish. No sane man would put up with the long term adultery of the wife in this story, and her rationalizations make it far worse. The woman is a liar and delusional. And the cuck H? He's worried about "companionship"? That's supposed to be credible? Companionship with a slut wife/corporate whore who obviously has betrayed him and has NO fucking remorse? How could anyone write this drivel? Older men can easily find companionship with interesting, attractive women who aren't sluts and whores. As you get older, it's a seller's market for older men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What double standard?

the whore cheated on him she broke the vows so he is no longer bound by them

This is obviously headding to a RAAC 1 star for the whore supporting the lying whore

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 4 years ago
Good case for adultery in my opinion but what do I know

It seems to me that the great Psychologist seduced Victor to make him feel guilty and ashamed that he committed adultery so he would agree with her psychobabble bullshit about forgiving his wife and march forth towards a happy and fulfilling life. Bah fucking humbug.

I wonder if Paula's husband had spent a full year comforting and sucking pussy and fucking a widow friend of the family, you know just HELPING HER OUT of her funk. What would the good Dr. think about that if it were in her own backyard so to speak?

Ummmm a real poser.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 4 years ago
Well written

But his wife still needs to be gone.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Serious drek

I can believe where this is going, dump the cheating trash and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story just gets worse as it goes along. A ‘pshrink’ who screws him and then ‘councils’ him that he’s a hypocrite if he doesn’t forgive his wife? What a freakin quack. She has no business having a license to practice psychology. And Victor is not much of a likeable guy either, in my book. He should have had divorce papers filed on his slut of a wife within 72 hours of receiving the package from his wife’s former lover. He could probably take the information from the package and file a lawsuit against their former employer for allowing the affair. But Victor does nothing. Not very inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?!

He should of just fucked her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disgusting

These are some fucked up pathetic people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Warning Victor Brown

Paula is a psychologist who listened to Victor’s story and decided that he still loved Vanessa and they should be together. Knowing Vanessa’s reason for cheating on Victor, Paula guided her evening with Victor to entrap him in a similar event to creat guilty about the way he was treating Vanessa.

If I hoped for any ending it would be with Victor realizing that he was being manipulated by Paula and continue his efforts to discover the extent of Vanessa’s cheating with Harry then take all necessary actions as he feels appropriate. Also if he had any longing to be with Paula he would realize that she would use the same logic as Vanessa during any time she spent with him; once bitten twice shy.

On to chapter 3

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956about 5 years ago
Very contradicting

You set him up with a Dr. that is in her 40's and you have her saying "good boy" to him. Please tell me what woman that is that much younger then him would be calling him a "boy" then trying to compare a year of infidelity with one time oral sex that she initiated. Sound like you the writer are trying to make it justifiable for the wife to have had her affair for a year. You the writer with your wording and set ups are making it so the reader will need to believe that you find it okay with what she did. After all she was emotionally attached to another man for at least a year. you explained it in the videos and their wording of what went on. As you have written, Women's Lib and Equality are 2 different things. Women's Lib makes it so woman can justify what ever they do sexually, by saying it is their body they can do with it as they want. Yet when a man does the same thing he is looked at as someone dehumanizing women, even though it is also done with someone consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You write what you write

So of course he stops from having total free sex and allows some masturbation. How did that happen ? But now he is on course to accept her year long affair for a blow job. Of course, he is a hypocrite if he doesnt, right ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage

Setting up a RAAC. The "psychologist" is as worthless as the other characters of her tribe in LW stories...and the pussy-boi husband character. The weak cuck husband is nauseatingly repetive in these stories. Show some creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like the introduction of Paula

Hopefully she helped hubby pull his head out of his tight ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, What Next?

It seems as if Victor is slowly beginning to accept his place in life as a cuckold. With the help of his ‘shrink’ lover, who did nothing but rationalize and defend Vanessa’s actions, he’s starting to believe all the bullshit about Vanessa ‘saving Harry’s life’. I’ll read the next chapter even though I’m pretty sure I know where it’s going. Oh, one note: For those of you who don’t like the term “shrink”? Too bad.

RanDog025RanDog025over 5 years ago
INTERESTING STORY BUT A FUCKED UP PSYCHOLOGIST

I HAD TO LAUGH MY ASS OFF. THIS IS THE TYPE OF PROFESSIONAL (PAULA) EVERYONE SHOULD STAY FAR AWAY FROM, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A WOMAN PSYCHOLOGIST. SOMEONE CHEATS IN A MARRIAGE, IT'S PLAIN AND SIMPLE CHEATING, A BREAKING OF THE VOWS. A BREACH OF A CONTRACT AND UP UNTIL ABOUT 30 YEARS AGO, IN TEXAS, IF A MAN FOUND HIS WIFE IN BED WITH ANOTHER MAN HE COULD SHOOT THEM BOTH DEAD AND HE WAS JUSTIFIED. NOW LEGISLATION IS TRYING TO MAKE BEASTIALITY LEGAL. A FUCKED UP WORLD BECAUSE OF WOMEN. FUCK 'EM!

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Mixed feelings about this Chapter

It appears the author is setting up a false comparison with this "middle" (transition?) Chapter. What he has described as occurred between Victor and Paula has more of the spur-of-the-moment flavor. Victor not only retained some mental reservation, he also maintained a physical reservation. That cannot compare to a year-long affair Vanessa _actively_ pursued, let alone the range of physical activities she both succumbed to _and_ initiated.

Ceasing the relationship after physical separation from her paramour cannot be considered an heroic action; no matter the motivation.

Oh, well! Let us see how you've played this tale out, dear author.

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
Psychologists/psychiatrists are often worse than bartenders...

...for giving out shitty advice. I knew a woman going through a depression that was impacting her marriage and her psychiatrist's advice was for her to go out and have an affair to get her out of her "funk."

There are likely many good therapists out there, but I know for a fact there is a metric fuck-tonne of shitty ones. This beach psychologist is one of the shitty ones. She explains away his wife's betrayal and then proceeds to have sex with him. She then uses that sex to tell him he is a hypocrite.

That breaks so many professional and ethical rules that it totally meets my low expectations of that pseudo-science.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Relationship or Affair

I like your stories so far. The only thing is that you don't give the husband any credit at all. like he has an answer for everything when it comes to Paula. But is clueless when it's his wife. Why hasn't he asked the question? If she broke off the relationship when she left Dallas? How did the lover know where she lived? And if the lover really loved her. Why didn't he send rhe package to her work? He helped her get the job. So he knew where she worked. And why to the house where the husband could intercept it? Another thing I questioned. In his letter to her he mentioned that she stayed with him even after he started dating other women. So why did she keep going out with him if he apparently didn't need her "Therapy" anymore? If he was seeing other women, Wouldn'r you say her therapy had done it's job? And Paulas advice is so full of holes.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 6 years ago
Which lake was the lake house near?

Which lake was the lake house near? Lake Livingston? Lake Conroe? Lake Houston?

I have mixed feeling about this chapter. I hate manipulation. I felt like Paula was manipulating Victor when she was seducing him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NFW!

What utter BS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Your twist on this stinks to high heaven! She fucked another man and broke her vows! He wouldn't have been where he was if that hadn't happened! There is NO GOOD EXCUSE FOR WHAT SHE DID! THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION NOT MATTER HOW YOU WRITE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
calling wife's adulterous relationship...

A one time thing is ludicrous. For over a year numerous times. Evidence that it was longer. She portrayed lover as lonely and lost but lover bragged about many conquests.

I am CERTAIN this story is in Matt Moreau style or that of Richard Gerald where even in death lover will have his way with Victor's and rub Victor's nose in the fact lover laughed and derided him as a wimp!

Wife's selfish rationalizations would compel me to make her adultery known. Husband should move to cabin...Paula certainly would have him as her lover.

Time for divorce though author has other fantastical plans

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Psychologist?

Apologist more like! Demented loon should have her licence revoked. Her argument was nothing but false equivalencies. And then she tries to seduce him - how very ethical and professional of her!

CrimsonJ had it spot on. This was written purely to forshadow and justify the intended RAAC. It was going well until the heavy handed moral justification started.

Doesn't anyone have a conscience these days, or even know right and wrong? What a fresh way to write an antagonist that would be! Their lack is why believable reconcilliations seem so rare. No genuine remorse. Cheaters are selfish and amoral or they wouldn't do it.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 7 years ago
The problem with shrinks...

The problem with shrinks is that they want you to behave in the manner they think is best - so you're supposed to discard your beliefs and now mold your life to the shrink's moral values and prioritizations. CrimsonJ's comments are right on the money in regards to Paula the shrink.

The author is obviously trying to duplicate the sex scene Vanessa related - the whole "drink mommy's milk" crapola, the blowjob, etc. Apparently the author wants us simpleminded readers to suddenly realize that the husband and wife have now done the exact same thing! See? There's no problem here. They can go back to being happily married, since being married is just like being single and unattached. Yeah. Right. You completely convinced me.

BTW, that breast milk thing was an absolute blunder; you tried to make your point with a 24 oz hammer. If you don't use subtlety, even us simpleminded rednecks will spot the stupidity of trying to compare the two situations - a one-night stand and a one-year affair filled with hundreds, perhaps thousands, of bald faced lies and lies of deception. Their marriage died long, long ago. All that's required now is to get the paperwork caught up.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
And

Crimson's points are well taken.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Jumping from

a clueless slut to a very self aware manipulative slut. Wonderful. Use them but be aware of the difference between a FWB and marriage material. Neither of these are MM.

CrimsonJCrimsonJabout 7 years ago
Paula Needs to Change Professions Immediately

To claim that there is double standard is very naive as it inaccurately suggests that the Victor's and Vanessa's circumstance are very similar when they are clearly not.

Yes they both want to lie to avoid hurting their spouse but Victor can admit that what he did with Paula was a violation of his marriage vows, admits it was wrong, and felt guilty enough that he suffered a case of erectile dysfunction. Vanessa on the other hand can not, has not, and is unwilling to not only acknowledge that what she had was an affair but also doesn't believe that it was wrong; her remorse seems to be only that her husband found out and her marriage is now in jeopardy.

Then there's also the fact that in Vanessa & Harry's sexual encounter Vanessa was the instigator while in Victor & Paula's case Paula was the aggressive party; Victor was only responding to the situation which strongly insinuates that Victor did not plan for this to happen. However Vanessa did intend to cheat on Victor, if maybe not that first time--or even the second--then at some point during the YEAR-LONG affair did her actions become purposeful.

Now going back to the point that Paula prompted the sex I have to wonder what psychologist, after learning the situation Harry is going through with his wife, would go on to have--or try to have--sex with the guy without thinking of how that would further complicate the man's feelings on his already unstable marriage. I'm quite confident that Victor and Paula could have had an insightful and constructive discussion about Victor's marriage without the two of them having sex.

Finally it has to be acknowledged that the state of the marriage was not the same in both cases of adultery. When Vanessa had her dalliance, the marriage was fine: there was no ongoing arguments or problems and as far as she knew her spouse had always been faithful to her. But when Victor had his, the marriage was hanging on by a thread due the discovery of his spouse's affair. Those are two drastically different situations that create drastically different mindsets from each other.

The two cases are not similar enough where they could held to the same standard and it's very misleading of Paula to try to convince Victor to do so. I hope to see that Victor does not fall into this line of thought in the next chapter but my hopes aren't too high on that.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESabout 7 years ago
P.O.S

Agree with Anonymous this was a crock of shit fabricated to make the protagonist accept his wife's cheating as being acceptable

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
crock of shit

It seems he is being influenced by unworthy women. Very controlling and condensing in telling him how it is. He should have fucked her. Gotten his balls back and dumped his slut wife. A year and a one time thing are quite different. One was unplanned and the other comceived in deceit. The trust is gone. Its simple ... is it better with her or without her. Then live out that decision and move on. THE END

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Paula does seem very manipulative.

She seduceses him and then says "you're a cheater too".

Now suck it and forgive your wife.

It seems to me that a high priced escort could have been just as successful.

Oh wait, she was one. Rember the 2 million?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

“So those conspirational whispers may not be that conspirational after all," – Except that they immediately pulled apart as soon as they saw him!

I’m calling bullshit on Paula! As many said in Chapter 1, if what she was doing was so good and right, why hide it? Because she KNEW it was WRONG! Again as others have said, the initial stuff can MAYBE excused as pulling her boss out of his funk, but why continue after he’s okay?

It’s FAR from a “double standard”! What he did could maybe compared to what Vanessa initially did. But then she continued, while Victor stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your Writing Went Subpar Here

The author is trying to force his beliefs on the reader here. He is trying to equate a one night stand, involving oral sex initiated by Paula with a premeditated one-year love affair between Victor's wife and her boss Harry. And Victor had already made up his mind to return the next day to his home in the city. It is apparent that Paula has sided with the wife and is manipulating Victor into accepting his wife's reasoning and take his punishment like the wimpy cuckold he is.Sorry, sloppy, sloppy writing here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Crock of BS

How about giving the guy a set of balls, big, big, big ones to do what has to be done and none of this BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha ha ha!!! More idiotic writing!!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author has to be an idiot!! You can got cancer 20 years without any warnings and you regardless if you want or not pass away!! You can live lucky in a marriage for 30 years and if you discover that you are cheated by your spous the marriage dies!!

Only for cuckold/wimp authors a new lover comes by and all is balanced!! Years of betrayal are forget!!! How insane that author has to be!!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Fuck me, you do believe the shite that you have the wife and this woman spouting.

You really do equate a YEAR LONG complete premeditated betrayal with this guy getting a hummer? You couldn't even let him get one piece of ass for his years of devotion to a cheating cunt.

You really do believe the shite you are writing. This isn't just a story is it.

You are going to have him apologizing for his reaction to her cuckolding betrayal and dishonour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry Amigo, it went from 4 or 5 to one, with Victor going oral

Doesn't fit his character up to that point, and that woman whose kids he saved is a judgemental succubus that set him up for unhealthy inner conflict. Then for him to somehow accept her sophistry and equate a drunken one off with a cold and cunning year long betrayal? Are you stoned amigo? OldBearSwitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous