All Comments on 'Revelations in the Sand'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fucking beautiful!

As usual -just what we've come to expect from you. Love your writing.

Choices101Choices101about 12 years ago
Beautiful

You commented on mine, so i thought i would read your newest work and return the favor and it's beautiful. I have always loved the love over sex aspect of some incest stories. I will definitely be reading more of your stuff in the future.

rock6752rock6752about 12 years ago
Very nice story

Is there more to tell, are they able to continue once they get home, possibly including mom and dad?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Hot, but explosive

Part of the attraction here is the danger, and the devastating fallout if this triangle is discovered.

XarthXarthover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks inQ

I've seen you comment on a couple of my stories recently and I do appreciate it. Makes the whole process more fun for me when I'm getting feedback.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Lucky beggar

How unfair I didn't get even one loving incestuous sibling.

OK I know this was a work of fiction, but I loved it.

Only just discovered your work and am just so impressed.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Delicious

The thing I like most about Xarth is the love expressed in each story. Here, we find a young woman being drawn into a relationship with her siblings that apparently she never suspected (though I wonder how they managed to hide it entirely), but somehow she accepts it totally, and that could only happen through her own love, and that could have been brought out more at the beginning. But, as always, Xarth is amazingly perceptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jizzed

i masterbated 2 times just reading this story alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story :). The only thing that annoys me, and it's a generalization not necessarily aimed at this author, is how many authors always write the guy immediately pulling out and rolling away after he cums. I'm curious how many guys actually do that. Maybe I should take polls on 4chan and reddit, lol ;). I never do that, always stay there for a bit unless she says otherwise. (Almost always support my weight but prob. Not always needed as Im pretty skinny)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Previous poster; thats funny,because I was thinking the exact same thing! It always bothers me when Im reading a story and the guy does that! I always stay in for a while unless we've been going at it for a really long time and shes sore and its pulling on her lips and she asks me to pull out, otherwise I kinda stay in and cuddle a while. Sometimes laying on her (Im not heavy either) or propped on my forearms a bit. pulling out and rolling off seems kinda crass, unless Im physically just overheated and I feel like the extra body heat will make me feel sick.

Really liked the story, wish it had been a little bit longer though! As usual, thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

The closeness of he trio was well told and exciting. Lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed the story a but disappointed there wasn't more to it though or a prequel or sequel left a lot of questions unanswered. Would really like something to be added to continue this please x x x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it was just the beginning. Really liked it so far.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another kinda interesting story that goes nowhere. I get it. You like writing the first act then walking away forever. Maybe once, you'll really flesh out a decent story into a really good one.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

good story. I figured some suntan lotion massaging since they were at the beach.

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

Longer is usually better...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14746 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...