Revelations of Amanda Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple make a discovery during an intense fuck.
2.7k words
4.31
11.9k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alkino
Alkino
30 Followers

It was half past two in the morning. Since it was a Tuesday, most of the city was asleep, as always, with the usual exceptions - hotels and gas stations, night shift workers, insomniacs and lonely souls of all kinds. Gusts of wind brought promise of rain after several intolerably hot days, blowing scraps of discarded newspapers down the sleepy alley beneath the windows of John and Amanda's apartment.

Inside, it was dark, with only a faint nearby street lamp providing a semblance of light, and the occasional car that would pass through the alley, briefly illuminating the walls and ceiling through the window blinds. But unlike the alley outside, the couple was very much awake.

Their bedroom hid many clues: there was a white lace thong hanging on the edge of their bed, still drenched in Amanda's juices, and a short plaid skirt, crumpled on the floor beneath it. On a nearby chair was a discarded button top, covered in large stains from the first time John came that night. His boxers were still in the far corner, where he had thrown them in a hurry, and Amanda's phone, which had stopped buzzing a while ago, showed two missed calls and a dozen unread messages.

But none of that mattered to them. Even though both had work early in the morning, they were too riled up to sleep. You see, earlier that evening, they had decided to try something new - something they had hoped would turn them on, having no idea just how successful that little experiment was going to be. After an awkward beginning, it pushed them into a fevered, uncontrollable rush, and as a result, now, hours after they first started, even though they were desperate and tired, and even though John had already cum twice, they were still fucking, their bed creaking in sync with John's rough thrusts.

Amanda was never a quiet girl in the bedroom, and this marathon fuck session has pushed her vocal chords to the limit. Even though her throat hurt from exertion, she still couldn't stop emitting groans and high-pitched yelps, muffled because her face was pushed down into the mattress. As her boyfriend kept pummeling her from behind, she opened her eyes and saw the stain her mascara had made on the linen, mixed with her sweat and tears. The thought of her ruined makeup made her giddy, especially combined with the feeling of John's hands, hard as iron, gripping her soft hips and keeping her in place while he fucked her, making her feel trapped, hot and powerless.

Fuck he was so hard, and her body was in such exquisite mixture of soreness, dull pain and pleasure, but her pussy was, sadly, reaching the end of the road. When John finally paused his assault to adjust, she used the opportunity to take a deep breath and turn back to him:

"Baby", Amanda said, "can you please try and cum? I'm getting sore."

John wiped the sweat off his forehead, panting. He was mesmerized with the sight of her ass as it continued backing into his cock even after he stopped pounding her, just slower, like by inertia. Her voluptuous cheeks rippled in rhythm with her movements. He looked at Amanda's tiny, puckered asshole, barely visible in the dark between two glorious mounds, and he knew it was freshly waxed, red and soft and inviting; he knew *why* it was groomed like that, which drove him wild with lust, and made him want to push his thumb deep inside, as far as it would go. Maybe even a little deeper than that. But no - he knew his girlfriend wouldn't like that.

A car drove by outside, for a second showing Amanda in all her glory: her beautiful, dark locks, tangled and sweaty, covering her face, a fat, round pair of tits obscenely pushed against the bed, her arched back and maddening hips, and the perfect curve of her ass slowly moving back and forth, impaled on his cock. She was a true, honest-to-god bombshell, but apparently just fucking her like this wasn't going to be enough for John. After already blowing two large loads, he was spent. He needed something extra to go over the edge.

He squeezed his favorite spot on her body: that soft curve where her hips meet her thighs, the one that never failed to melt his mind with desire and, coincidentally, the exact spot that she just *loved* exposing. The thought of her showing herself off, teasing, immediately sent a jolt through his balls. Yeah, that would work.

"Help me then", John said. Even though he knew she didn't care for it that much, he couldn't resist giving her right cheek a hard spank. She yelped. "Tell me about what you did today, you little slut."

Amanda smiled and looked back at him, moving her hair behind her ear. She knew exactly what he wanted - he had become so predictable, sexually, in the last couple of months, ever since she finally decided to share her secret with him. She wasn't complaining, though. Far from it. She was getting used to the idea of having that much control over John's cock. And, as a bonus, it helped her handle his persistent desire to be rough with her, which she never really enjoyed.

"Okay", she said, "but lean back and relax. You always go too fast and then you can't cum. Let me do the moving." She ground her ass into him as she said this, making him moan. It was just a matter of proper positioning: she got up on her hands, which made her tits sway, and then pushed her ass into him strongly, so he'd move slightly further back and give her an optimal amount of space. His cock felt hard as stone inside her pussy, hitting her sensitive walls as she moved around. Although she has never cum from fucking like this, she still loved the sensation of doing it doggy style: like his cock was as deep inside as it could possibly go.

But now it wasn't about her. John had given her such a hard, hot fuck tonight, she wasn't going to leave him hanging now at the finish line. Her legs were weak, exhausted, and the small of her back hurt a bit too - everything was sore, really, but she was going to make her boyfriend cum, even if it killed her. She just had to keep her head straight - and keep telling him what he yearned to hear.

She settled for a steady, but slow rhythm, fucking him all the way until her ass would lightly bounce against his hip with a *thump*. And looking back at him, she started to talk, in her sultriest voice and drawn-out sentences.

"It's not what I did *thump* it's what you did, baby *thump*", she said, biting her lip.

"You took a photo of me *thump* with my slutty ass all naked *thump* and then you posted it online *thump* on my Instagram, baby *thump*so thousands of people *thump* can see how much *thump* of a slut I am *thump*."

"Ugh, fuck", was all John managed to say. Amanda smiled, determined to draw that third load out of him. There was no stopping now. She just had to keep pushing it, to keep getting dirtier, but this wasn't exactly new for her: she knew how to rattle him and make him lose it. After all, they've been practicing it for two months now.

"Your girl's a slut, John *thump* aren't you ashamed of that *thump*?"

When he remained silent, she clenched her muscles around his cock as she moved her pussy up the hard pole, slowing down excruciatingly.

"Answer me, baby", she said, her pussy threatening to completely move off his cock.

"Fuck baby, yes, ugh", John moaned. "Please don't..."

She brought her ass back into him, his cock plunging inside, with a hard *thump* as she reached the end. John groaned.

"That's right *thump* you should be ashamed *thump* do you know baby *thump* do you know I was wet *thump* so wet when you took it *thump*? Answer me baby *thump*."

"Ugh, yes", John moaned again.

"But it wasn't for you silly *thump* I wasn't wet for you *thump* I was wet for all those men *thump* who would look at it *thump* and jerk off their *thump* hard... *thump* fat... *thump* cocks *thump*", and she finished the fantasy with a deep, swaying push of her amazing ass, burying his cock deep. Fuck, it felt good for her too.

John could only groan in lust and frustration. He knew he had to let the words wash over him: if he was to survive her dirty talk without getting too jealous, he needed to let the words flow from his ears directly to his cock. It was like his mind would turn to mush, too turned on to care that the beautiful Amanda - the goddess that he loved with all his heart, even though he hasn't told her that yet - was a dirty little slut, an exhibitionist whore who loved exposing herself to other men and making them hard.

But it still wasn't enough. He was getting there but he wasn't cumming yet, and they both knew Amanda needed to keep going if he was to not lose momentum. She could feel her arms trembling, so she lowered herself on her elbows before continuing. This new position felt even better for her. She thought maybe - maybe she could try reaching an orgasm like this sometime. Maybe it could work. No time now, though.

"You're lucky the page is anonymous *thump* otherwise *thump* everyone we know *thump* could see what a slut I am *thump* fuck baby, imagine that *thump* imagine your coworkers knew *thump* ugh, I'd love that *thump* it would be so hot *thump* I bet *thump* I bet they'd all jerk off *thump* to your girl's tits *thump* would you be angry baby?"

"Oh fuck, fuck yes."

"Would you be furious *thump*?"

"Ahhh..."

"That you can't control me *thump*?"

"Fuck..."

"That you can't *thump* handle how slutty I am *thump*?"

Shit, she realized this wasn't enough. He needed more. Well, there was no backing down after all that. Whatever she did, the only way to go was up. She decided to risk it.

"Baby *thump* I have a confession *thump* look at me *thump*", she said, again slowing down and threatening to stop until his glazed-over eyes opened and met hers.

"I wish Mike knew *thump* about my pictures *thump*."

Mike was John's best friend, back from high school. They used to row together. Upon hearing his name, John's eyes went wild - with jealousy, but also uncontrollable lust, and his cock pulsed in exquisite pleasure as his girlfriend's movements got even more deliberate, feeling like her pussy was massaging him. He knew he was getting addicted to this feeling of powerlessness when confronted with her dirty talk, but even that only made it hotter. And pushing the envelope seemed to be working, because he was finally getting close.

"That turn you on baby *thump* the thought of your best friend *thump* jerking off to my pictures *thump* every single day *thump* cumming baby *thump* he would shoot his cum *thump* all over my pictures *thump* all over my slutty ass *thump*."

John was reaching the point of no return, his hips involuntarily moving in tandem with hers, his balls roiling in anticipation. Fuck, he thought, this was going to be a good one.

But then something unexpected happened. Amanda just kept talking, lost in her fantasy, not thinking about what she was about to say.

"Baby *thump* do you think he's big *thump* do you think Mike *thump* has a big cock?"

Suddenly, her mind caught up to the thought that had already passed her lips, and just as John's cock was nested in exactly the right spot inside her, a nerve was struck, something she didn't know existed, something new and dirty, that traveled all the way down and made her insides quiver and her g-spot tremble in anticipation. Fuck, was she close all this time? It felt unbelievable. If she could just grind into his cock right there, and again, and clench a bit, then relax... yessss, that was it.

Her mind went suddenly blank as pleasure overcame her, making her squeal and her whole body shake in a desperate orgasm.

With his cock still buried inside her pussy, John was speechless. His mouth filled with spit, but he couldn't swallow. Did she just cum after mentioning Mike's cock? That was too much for him, though his cock disagreed, seeing how amazing it felt to have it nestled inside her while her pussy gripped him again and again. But there was another, bigger problem: he was still at the edge, right there, and lost in bliss like this, Amanda had stopped moving, so he was in real, horrifying danger that he was going to lose his high and ruin his own finish. He didn't have a choice, really. He did the only possible thing he could do in that moment - he started pounding her again.

"Fuckkkkkkk", Amanda moaned as her boyfriend fucked her through what was becoming the best orgasm of her whole life. It was different, cumming on her hands and knees, like little quakes deep inside her, the cock fucking her making it last longer, spasms running around her thighs and ass and even tits. Her body was on fire, and the quest to make him cum has suddenly become a need to keep feeling like this as long as humanly possible.

John was in heaven too: he was past the precipice, the danger of failing no longer there, and he was finally going to explode inside this hot slut that was his girlfriend. But since his mind was cleared of all worry, of everything but the desire to make his upcoming orgasm as strong as it can get, he decided to do something he would have never done otherwise.

He decided to spur her on.

"Tell me", he said, "tell me what you would do with Mike's cock." Just saying his best friend's name made John nearly nauseous, but he was there now, ready to unload, so close that he was able to delay it just to hear what she would say.

Hearing the phrase 'Mike's cock' coming from her boyfriend's lips shook Amanda from the reverie that followed that amazing, mind-altering peak, and her pussy hummed in pleasure. She had no idea why thinking about Mike all of a sudden made her so hot, but he wasn't going to *think about things* right now. It just did. It just so fucking did. The only thing to do now was indulge, both her boyfriend and herself. And indulging meant not pulling *any* punches.

"Fuckkk baby, ugh, I'd let Mike watch me and touch me and undress me, ugh, and I'd be so slutty for him, so slutty for your best friend, ugh, I'd even let him spank me and finger my ass, ugh, and I'd call him daddy, ugh, I'd be a little slut just for him and suck his cock whenever he wanted and he would fuck me baby, fuck me with his big dick right in front of you..."

"FUCK!" John yelled as his dick started going through spasms of its own, deep jolts of pleasure contracting his prostate, all the way to his balls, shooting whatever cum remained in him into the condom deep inside his girlfriend. In the meantime, with her litany interrupted by John, Amanda's thoughts just kept going, running in circles, and she murmured 'Mike's cock' and 'big' and 'slut' repeatedly, before she surprised herself by reaching yet another peak. It was hot on the heels of the previous one, sending waves of pleasure all over her body, clearing her head until nothing else remained but pure orgasmic bliss. A smile took over her tired face; she was happy. She was *so* happy.

After a short while, panting and exhausted, John just fell down on the bed next to her, not even taking the condom off his cock. She curled up to him instinctively, needing the touch and the feeling of his body, her right hand squirming down between them and resting on her pussy, used and rough now, but still humming contentedly. They fell asleep immediately, feeling more fulfilled than they could have imagined.

Both were late for work in the morning.

Alkino
Alkino
30 Followers