All Comments on 'Revelations with Auntie'

by CleoIndigo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
So realistic in the beginning of confusing taboo

Those early touchings with my mother seemed to end abruptly and I never really knew what she wanted next.

Icefox88Icefox88over 1 year ago

Can't wait for part 3.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Hmmm - You’re definitely trying to hard on the literary side of writing. Erotica is at its base form raw, animalistic. Trying to write it as if it’s a Charles Dickens novel is a bit of a disservice to the reader. You still write effectively, but let the emotion flow and avoid unnecessary distractions. Intriguing plot lines but you never give us any insight into the MCs situation, how did he come to stay with her if his mom and Freya were distant from each other? What’s her angle/attraction to her nephew? What’s their ages? Too much left unexplained to support the underlying story arc. 3*

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Sorry,, but there is so much left out in this story,, their background as to why he’s there ,,, I am assuming college ?? How long together,, their ages ,, her attraction for him,, and why is it just mutual masturbation in his memories of the night before and the bathroom

3⭐️ Here to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for part three, also anyone who wants to know the back story read part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it up. Although not one for sex in a public toilet, this is a good story so far. Reading the other comments, clearly one reader didn't realize that this was a continuation of the another - not actually needed, but you could have provided that hint in the preamble. Waking up in the morning after is not a bad place to start. As far as the other comment that you're trying to add some element of decent story telling to what is otherwise written pornography, go ahead - class this place up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was gorgeous. The writing was phenomenal and your characters are so very alive and breathing. I started reading this because I was horny and by the end of this second part, I was just ready to read the rest of the novel! Cannot WAIT for part 3. Again, I absolutely loved your voice and the tone and flow of your work. This is something to be proud of. ( note: just because it has some sex in it does not confine it to erotica. I wholeheartedly believe this could be developed into a wonderful book.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's nice to get actual development in a sex story, a rare treat. I wouldn't say this is my favorite dynamic, and yet I find it hot — since I can feel the characters. Thank you for your work and I hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exquisite build up. Keep on writing the nect parts. You have a knack for creative visualization.

SildaniSildaniover 1 year ago

Please continue this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous