Revenge 03 - The Assistant

Story Info
The Druid summons Drevynia and another succubus.
1.5k words
4.21
1.8k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished my spell with "Tenebris, Drenvynia," and like before, her beautiful body materialized on the floor in front of me.

Drenvynia, the succubus that killed my parents, the winged terror of hell, and the most beautiful of the succubae had been transported to me once again.

This time I got her flabbergasted: instead of instantly trying to attack me, she saw the other succubus in the room and asked "What are YOU doing here?"

"Ladies, let me help you," I interrupted, "You've been transported from hell to the mortal plane for my entertainment. Your powers are not available to you, as long as you remain here and you will not remember anything when you return. So, you could simply succumb to your fate and accept, that you'll be doing what I tell you for the next hours."

Drenvynia isn't one to be toyed around lightly - at least not, at her full power. In this situation, she did the thing, she tried multiple times before: she attacked me and - like before - fell on her face.

"As your friend here seems to be a bit more reasonable - or perhaps hornier - than you, she'll be my assistant," I proclaimed.

"Assistant," please help the new guest to her wrist- and ankle cuffs and remove the few pieces of clothing, she's wearing. As you have so readily been doing for yourself."

The lower succubus was nearly as beautiful as her master, both together, they were simply eye candy.

"You both know the term 69. So please get into this position, my assistant below." I told them.

I connected the wrist straps of one woman with the ankle straps of the other and vice versa. This would keep them in 69-position as long as I wanted. "Now use your tongue and make each other come."

Surprisingly they started without hesitation. On the other hand, they were succubae after all. Sex and lust were practically built into their genetic markup.

I watched the show for a while, noticing a little bit less effort on Drenvynia's side, so I got to the end where my assistant had her head below the pussy of Drenvynia.

I took a long belt around both of them, placing it at each back's center and pinning their bellies tightly together.

Another rope was placed below the assistant's neck, taking the ends of the rope on both sides up, and between Drenvynia's butt-cheeks. On her lower back, I pulled them to each side, spreading the cheeks open wide and pulling the head of the lower succubus up in direct contact with Drenvynia's pussy. Then I knotted the ends to the belt.

This took care of cheating with the oral and in the process did a great job of spreading the butt wide open, exposing a beautiful anus.

I did the same procedure on the other side, there - of course - upside down. In the end, both succubae were safely tied together licking each other to ecstasy.

Seeing them do so nicely, cumming time after time and just continuing, got me on as well.

I dropped my trousers and my clothes and kneeled behind Drenvynia. I saw my assistant between her legs, licking in a frenzy and grinning at me as she understood, what I was about to do.

I took my hard cock in my hand, directed it to her exposed anus, and placed the tip there for better aim.

Her squealing told me, I hit the right spot when I shoved my member up her ass in a fluent move. She cramped and tried to wriggle away, but couldn't move an inch in her bound position, with the other succubus hanging on her. So, she could only accept the cock going deeper and deeper.

She was tight. So incredibly tight. I couldn't help but shove it in and pull it out again and again, ignoring roughing up my member as well as her ass.

After about 20 minutes, I was close to coming for the second time - meanwhile, her ass and my dick had had the benefit of the first cum's lubing.

I got up, removed the rope that fixed Drenvynia's head to the pussy of my assistant, and used the same rope from the front around her throat to her neck, to her back, and between her cheeks around both legs. There I pulled just enough to strangle her a bit and prevent her from lowering her head, which was fixed high up by the gagging rope. I secured it with a knot.

Opening the assistant's right wrist wrap and giving her a huge ribbed dildo, I grinned at the lower succubus. She immediately understood and placed it at the other's backdoor, while continuing to lick her pussy. Drenvynias cursing showed, that the new toy was quite unpleasant.

Then I got a ring gag and applied it to Drenvynia's mouth.

Saying "Here we go. Right from your darkest hole - hope you've been clean," I presented my cock and shoved it through the ring gag down her throat. She tried to push me out, but in her current position, she would have strangled herself before getting the cock out of her mouth.

Meanwhile, the assistant had been able to push the guileful dildo completely into our victim's ass and started to move it in and out by at least 10 inches a blow. Her face was a picture of malice; she seemed to enjoy her job immensely.

So, I throat-fucked her and after a few minutes, came in a long continuous stream so deep in her, that there was only one way for it to go.

All of a sudden, I felt a bit dizzy. My head spun and I needed a few seconds to focus again. I felt strange and didn't know why.

I hid my uneasiness about the strange moment, got up, and walked around the pair. Shaking my head in wonder, when I had to claw the huge dildo from the assistant's hands and pull it out of Drenvynias ass to stop the vicious pounding: Her anus was completely raw, her sphincter a glowing red ring.

I unlocked both of them and told my assistant to put Drenvynia on the examination table. She was to use the wrist- and ankle straps to put her in place.

"Now take the small ropes with the clamps and spread both sides of her labia, exposing the clit. I like to see, what's happening," I ordered.

"She's starting to talk again. I'll give her the ball gag," I said, swapping the ring gag for the one with a big red ball.

"Assistant, did you know, that Drenvynia is a real pain slut?" I asked her, "I must know, I saw it for myself. Please take the whip from over there and see if you can whip her clit into cumming.

"But she'll kill me!" the assistant complained.

"No! I told you. None of you will remember anything once you return."

This produced a wide grin on her face.

"Damn," I thought, "it seems Drenvynia hasn't been a very good boss after all..."

The first blow sounded like a gunshot. Tears were flowing down the marked woman's face; her eyes open wide in terror. There was a bright red line from her thigh over her pussy to her stomach.

"Easy!" I exclaimed, earning a thankful look from our victim. "If you go so hard, you won't hit the sweet spot. See: you missed the clit by quite a lot."

Drenvynia exhaled. But her head flipped back to me with a murderous glare, when I continued. "Now: take good aim and use a few light blows to get it true. Then you can use full power as often as you like!"

"You see - you demons are virtually indestructible: the mark from your first blow is already fading. No need to hurry, she'll heal in minutes. Now, take your time," I instructed.

The assistant did as told. She was a real good shot with the whip: after a few blows, she'd hit the clit with every single one following up. The victim's face was a mess from crying, but her pussy was oozing cum, proving my theory about the painslut once again.

I looked at Drenvynia and said, "I think you had enough for today, your pussy is all swollen and your clit has the color of a ripe strawberry, complementing your raw asshole perfectly."

"Assistant please relieve her pain a bit. Take the white ointment over there and apply it to her tormented clit and her anus," I said.

She walked over, looking irritated at me. Looking at the bottle, she put some ointment on her hand. When she came back, her evil grin was restored.

"There," she said, "this will ease your pain, Mistress," She was applying a large portion of the ointment directly to her clit and her sphincter simultaneously, rubbing it in without delay.

I'm sure that we heard echoes of her screams back from hell, as I had sent her back a moment later.

At least we know now, that essence of ginger is nothing you want to bring near a whipped clit or a raw asshole.