All Comments on 'Revenge'

by Sannion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
MUHAHAHAH!

Brutual and cruel punishment! But it sounds like a period that killed her! Next time make herself/doll/ impale herself on the knife. I love your vivid descriptions and how you paid attention to all the small ideas and details. May her soul perish in hell! That poor lonely old grandmother... I hope she has some other descendants to teach her craft to and to care for. That high class noble acting like a whore! Oooo I love your sick mind! The truth often repels and disgusts. I love your soul, its possesed by other ruling powers, (gods), and how it is shrouded in darkness. Geez! You're possesed and your soul knows no forgiveness, light, life, love, or warmth. It is too cold... Its poisioned. I just feel bad that you didn't bring that on yourself! Its kinda pathetic and sad that you're influenced so greatly by your gods. Although I love your misunderstanding of yourself, I too am a mystery to myself. Mystery_to_Myself, That is my name here, I think I spelt it right, they NEVER did e-mail me my password, and I'm not changing my descriptively, truthfully vivid name! Or vividly truthful... hee...hee... Revenge is a dish best served cold, but you sure heated things up! I wonder what ever becomes of the grandson's lover? Write something where they meet again, somehow, by disobeying reality's rules. Rules are meant to be broken. They are shackles to the chaos around us, one link breaks and a chain reaction occurs of destruction. We are weak species on our crumbling society. But this news ain't new, its simply being repeated by me! One prick and its gone, but my balloon's still inflated. Ahhh the prices of being pure. That is until my glorious moonlit wedding. Far off in the future.... Now excuse my ramblings of haggish quality, I shall excuse you to excerise your fingers and expand your mind, good luck to you young sage of wisdom and wit... Carry on writing! God bless! That is right! The universe is made of one constant guiding force, being of the greatest influence... time/energy. (God) The unseen spectrum, Greek Gods possess too many mortal qualities to be mythical. God bless! Journey on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good needs more vengence

I liked the story, reminds me of voodoo. However, I would've killed the master too. Made it a ritualistic couple thing.

MsTaylorMsTayloralmost 11 years ago
Loved it!!

The perfect revenge. I loved it!!!

billsmith7137billsmith7137about 8 years ago
It just proves

YOU DO NOT MESS WITH FAMILY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous