Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

"I'm surprised you can't feel your own juices trickling over your arsehole, your cunt is running like a river!

Don placed the head of the dildo at the entrance to Anna's pussy and proved himself right by sliding it straight in to full depth. Anna gasped, not so much from pain as shock, she had at least expected him to ease it in until she had stretched to accommodate it. Turning it on to maximum, Don began thrusting it in and out of her cunt, its shaft glistening from her juices as he did so. Steadily increasing the speed and depth of the thrusts until he was holding only the base of the dildo and slamming the rest right into her as hard and as fast as he could. As his hand pistoned forward each time he tended to catch the pegs attached each side of her hole, causing them to bite into the sensitive flesh of her labia. This really was combining Anna's favourite feelings of pain and pleasure and it was not long before her second orgasm hit her. This one was even more intense than the first and she strained against her bonds, her body arching off the bed and her head pushing back into her pillow. As each wave of sensations struck Anna cried out, cursing Don for making her wait to be fucked, pleading with him to 'shove your cock up me', demanding that he stop using the dildo, and begging him not to! Eventually her climax passed and she lay back gasping and spent, all pain from the pegs and clamps suddenly abated, and the discomfort from her spanking relegated to memory. And still, she realised, he hadn't so much as taken off his shoes! She could hardly wait for her fucking!

As Anna lay struggling to get her heartbeat and breathing back to something approaching normal, Don leaned over her and began unscrewing the clamps from her nipples, detaching first one and then the other. Removing them proved to be almost as exquisitely painful as attaching them, a surge of agony flowing through each one in turn. He then turned his attention to the ones around her pussy, with similar results, and then finally he took away the one clamped around her clitoris, but not before he had given it a sharp little squeeze as a reminder of its power, making her wince in surprise.

"Oops! Sorry about that!" He lied. "Never mind, here's something a little gentler to get you in the mood for the real business of the day!" With that Don reached for the 'love egg' from the bedside table and the tube of gel.

Watching him liberally coating the little white plastic egg with lubrication Anna should have expected something different, but she was open mouthed with astonishment to find it slipped neatly and painlessly into her arse. It was done with such dexterity that only when she felt her sphincter muscles close behind it did she fully realise what he had done. Still marvelling that he had reached her anus, let alone inserted anything into it, Anna began to wonder if taking it out would be as easy, but then she felt the egg begin to hum inside her, and she abandoned her concerns to ride on a sea of exquisite sensations. She had used a vibrator in her pussy many, many times, but this was different, a much more subtly erotic feeling. He was right when he had said it was gentler! She hoped he was equally right about it setting the scene for 'the real business of the day', - the fucking that she needed so much!

Anna closed her eyes to enjoy the beautiful vibrations in her rectum, and so she missed seeing Don reach over to pick up a candle once more. She was soon made aware of it though when the first spot of molten wax landed on the skin of her unsuspecting stomach. She jerked from the sudden pain and her eyes sprang wide open so that she saw again the candle in his hand.

"Oh no, Don, no more!" From the look in his eyes she realised with a shock that he was more intent on giving pain rather than pleasure, and the evening suddenly took a sinister turn!

"Oh yes, Anna, yes!" His voice seemed suddenly cold and mocking.

Don slowly and deliberately allowed little drops of wax to land on her belly one at a time. Steadily he worked his way across her abdomen left to right and top to bottom, oblivious to Anna's pleas for him to stop and uncaring of the pain she was now enduring instead of enjoying. When he had finished he set the candle back on the table with its partner, blew them both out and turned back to study his handiwork. With tears starting to well from her eyes Anna let out a long breath and waited helplessly to see what he had in store next, her passion having vanished along with her trust in him. She was deeply regretting allowing him to bind her in this way.

His next action seemed ridiculous in the circumstances. Picking up the marker pen he wrote a few quick words on her belly and replaced it on the table. Puzzled and somewhat worried, Anna strained to see what he had written, but her breasts and her bonds conspired to thwart her. Seeing what she was trying to do Don went across to her dressing table, picked up her mirror and brought it to the bed, angling it so that she might see his words.

For a few seconds she couldn't make sense of it, reversed by the mirror, but then with a shock she realised the wax droplets completed the phrase. It read, 'I AM A WHORE', the last word written in red wax! Shock, confusion, dismay, and hurt chased each other across her face as she looked up at Don for explanation, at last realising through her tears that he had no intention of having sex with her, but had just used her weakness to his own ends. But what ends were they?

Don had no qualms about explaining! But before he did so he reached once more into his bag and drew out a digital camera, with which he proceeded to take a series of photographs of Anna in her undignified state. General views were followed by close ups of the words across her stomach, her face, her cunt, and even of the little wire still disappearing into her anus. His photography completed Don replaced the camera in the bag, collected up the candles, lubricant and dildo and put them with it and began his explanation.

"You can keep the egg, it might help on cold nights, and I don't expect to need those straps anymore, so you can have them too. Oh, and you can have this as well." He fixed one of his clamps over her clit, screwing it tightly enough to that most sensitive of buttons to bring a cry of pain! "But, if you ever do again what you have done to me recently, just remember that I have these pictures and I'm very happy to post them all over the World Wide Web and on every notice board in this town and beyond! You thought you could interfere in my life, cause me grief by turning my partner against me. You thought you could cause me pain, well you were wrong! Do it again and I can, and will, cause you grief"

He looked at her with cold contempt on his face. She looked back with confusion and fear close to panic on hers, and began to pull on her restraints as if they would now magically set her free.

He began again with sarcasm. "Just in case you don't remember. You spoke to a lady named Rita about my relationship with Sylvia and my supposedly ongoing relationship with you!

You were 'surprised' to discover both of you knew me, and you told her how friendly we were. I fact you told her, "confidentially, because you didn't want to cause me any difficulty" how you and I still slept together "at least once a week, and that I preferred your lovemaking to Sylvia's. You also told her that your hold on me was so strong that one 'phone call would have me in your bed 'any time you wanted'! Well, it seems from tonight's evidence that you got things arse about, eh? I would say that you are far more at my beck and call than I am at yours!"

"Oh, and you knew, though you pretended not to, that Rita is Sylvia's best buddy and would obviously talk to her friend. Fortunately, neither Rita nor Sylvia is as blindly jealous as you, so you didn't do the harm you intended! I also know that was only the latest in a long series of dirty underhand little stunts you've pulled trying to break us up. Anonymous letters and 'phone calls, telling Sylvia that I was playing around behind her back. You've been trying ever since she and I got together, though God knows why! You must have known we weren't ever getting back together! This time you're caught out!"

"Fortunately my relationship with Sylvia is based on mutual trust, and it's far stronger and healthier than you could ever believe, so you won't ever succeed in splitting us. And if you want to try again, remember your pics! Tonight is by way of teaching you a much needed lesson. Take it from me, I have absolutely no intention of ever fucking you again, no intention of ever speaking to you again, and certainly no intention of two timing a lady like Sylvia with a slut like you. And now I'm off, Goodbye! .... Oh, and just so as you know - Sylvia knows I'm here tonight, so you can't cause any problems through that!"

Don turned away as if to leave, but turned back at Anna's panic stricken wail! "Don't worry, I'll give your sister a call and tell her to come around and set you free – in an hour or so. By then your clit should be sore enough to stop you strumming for a day or two! And before either of you thinks of causing me trouble, remember your pics. And finally, true to the old spy films, there's a tape recorder in this bag, so you can't claim I forced you"

He turned away again and began down the stairs, not even looking back once at the naked, sobbing, and humiliated woman tied to her lonely bed.

....................................

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers
12