Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, I, I," she stuttered, her heart probably racing even faster because she was constrained.

"Pshhhh," I told her and put my finger against her quivering lips. She then finally saw Jen.

"Who the hell is this? What is going on?" she said, freaking out even more, her arms flailing in their limited space.

"Anna, meet Jen," I said. "Jen, I think she will have too many questions. Do you mind getting the ball-gag out of the bag for her?" I asked, not even looking at my wife. My wife looked at the hot babe in terror. When she came back, she was about to hand me the leather-strapped red ball, but I told her to put it on instead.

I watched as Jen placed the straps on her. She smiled at me a couple of times, which comforted me for some reason. Tears were streaming down Anna's face by the time she was done. I had no specific agenda in mind, but I first wanted to see Jen eat out my wife.

Anna's eyes opened wide when she heard my instructions. I did not ask if Jen had a thing for women, but lesbian was part of the listed services that she agreed to. As much as Anna tried to avoid it, she found pleasure in Jen's skillful tongue. Watching the young babe on all fours made me want to taste her myself.

She was already wet herself when I stuck my tongue inside her sex. My nose pushed against her seemingly cleaned ass, the smell of soap filling my nostrils. I wanted to fuck this babe so I dropped my pants and began penetrating her within seconds. Anna was looking away, whenever she opened her eyes and I made sure that I was looking at her the whole time.

When she finally looked into my eyes, the utter terrified look made me feel guilty once again. I took out my guilty feeling by spanking Jen's ass. I began to spank her harder to the point where my hand-prints were immediately visible. The paid babe did not fight back but kept pleasing my wife instead.

I recognized the look on Anna's face that told me that she was about to cum, her nose barely being able to let enough oxygen into her lungs. I grabbed Jen by the hair and pulled her off, seeing my wife's pink pussy completely soaked. My wife looked angry before looking away and then closing her eyes in frustration.

I grabbed Jen's reddened ass and pushed her so she would be perpendicular to Anna. I stepped in front of her and made her suck my wet cock in clear view of Anna. Just like the other day, Jen wasn't able to take me all the way and was soon gagging all over my cock as I pushed my way into her throat.

The sound of Jen's gags and coughs got Anna's attention and I wondered if she was thinking that the slut could not even suck me as good as she.

When Jen began to struggle too much and began to gag just by the touch of my cock on the back of her tongue, I decided it was time to raise the ante. I grabbed the key to the cuffs, told my wife to follow my directions, before taking off the constraints temporarily. I had a tight grip on her wrist when I forced her off the bed and onto her knees.

She then noticed the cell phone pointing right at it and was about to say something, but wisely kept her mouth shut probably fearing being ball gagged again.

"Grab the hook constraint," I told Jen and in the meantime, I reattached the cuffs behind Anna's back. Jen handed me the anal hook that had the chain attached and I signaled her to be the one to apply the neck collar. My wife nervously looked nervously at what we were up to so I blindfolded her momentarily.

I applied some lube to the stainless steel hook and told Jen to bend over in front of my wife's face.

"Lick!" I said and pushed her head forward. Her face was far too low so I told her to get on her knees, giving me better access to her ass as well.

"I cannot hear anything Anna, get your tongue in there!" I said and whacked her ass, causing her to flinch. I poured some lube on my left fingers and the moment I got near her anus, she clamped up. She was about to pull her face back to say something but I used my other hand to push her face deeper into Jen's crack.

Unsurprisingly, her ass was extremely tight. When I felt that enough lube had been applied, I just forced my middle finger as far as my hand would allow. I heard a muffled whine from my wife. Lucky for her, the hook was relatively small; about the girth of my finger and it went in relatively easy.

"How is she doing Jen?" I asked.

"I've had better," she responded.

"Let's go Anna. I paid her a lot of money so don't let it go to waste," I said.

With the hook in place, I connected the hook and collar via the chain the came with the kit. An additional clip enabled me to shorten the chain to the point where Anna's back started arching.

She had been on her knees for a few minutes at that point and the only reason why her legs had not given out sooner was the tremendous shape she was in. The blindfold was wet when she got a moment to breathe and rest on her heels. I decided to provide my wife with a little comfort by grabbing a pillow and place it underneath her knees.

Still blindfolded, I stepped in front of Anna.

"Check this out Jen. Anna, be a good wife and show her how you can suck cock," I said and waited for her to open her mouth.

"Open!" I said sternly and, ever so slowly, she did. Since her mouth had been gagged for minutes prior, it was wet enough to take me deep within seconds.

"Look at this," I told Jen, who was standing next to me, her hand massaging my balls.

I grabbed my wife's head and forced my way balls-deep. We had done it so many times, that not only has she perfected her skills taking me, but also my awareness of what her limits were.

"Shit, she's a good little slut," Jen said and for some reason I was a bit offended by her calling my wife that. But she was right, aside from cheating on my with her personal trainer, she was great in bed.

I removed the blindfold and purposefully began to make out with Jen. The young babe made sure to stretch out her tongue to penetrate my mouth repeatedly. I got lost in the moment and kept my cock shoved into Anna's mouth for too long. She shook her head frantically and I pulled out. She coughed immediately.

"Oh, pour baby," Jen said sarcastically. "Maybe your cock is too big for her after all."

I let it go, even though I was not a fan of her belittling my wife. It only made me want to be more aggressive towards her.

"Get on your knees and see if you learned anything," I said and I could have sworn I saw a grin on Anna's face. Jen was not the biggest fan of what was happening next, but I could care less.

Both women ended up cheek to cheek and I began deepthroating Jen until her gag reflex rejected me within seconds. My cock was still covered in Jen's slimy saliva when I shoved it into Anna's throat. I repeated the process a few times, each break in between allowing me to regain my stamina.

In the end, both their mouths were covered in spit.

"Kiss each other," I ordered and Anna remained frozen while Jen moved over and seductively kissed and licked my wife's mouth. She looked at me with her hateful eyes as I enjoyed the show. When she finally closed her eyes, she actually began to kiss Jen back.

"Go clean your ass," I said to Jen, and she grabbed the enema kit and went to the bathroom.

Once she was gone, Anna began to say. "Dan, please...," but I told her to remain quiet and I helped her onto her feet. With the hook up her ass, she wasn't quite able to stand up straight and when I led her to the edge of the bed so she could lean forward, I realized that either she would choke to death or her ass would rip out if the chain remained that short. I adjusted the length so she would only arch slightly. I paused for a moment to stick my cock up her pussy, thinking of the fact that another man was inside that body only days prior. I grabbed my phone and took a closer video of my wife's behind.

I was overcome with my anger again and knew that I was not going to make love to her anytime soon. Instead, I fucked her as hard as I could the moment I penetrated her. I knew that she liked being taken that way but I didn't know if having something up her ass and having her hands cuffed behind her back would have been a choice of hers.

I got close to cumming way too fast so I had to pull out. I think Anna was close to cumming herself, adding to her sexual frustration yet again. Without applying lube to it, I grabbed the dildo that was slightly larger than my cock and began to poke her pussy with it. She could not see how big it was, but the fact that it was harder, must have made it feel a lot bigger once I shoved it inside of her.

"Oh fuck Dan," she moaned and I found a steady rhythm to piston the toy into her with. The view, captured by my phone, was epic. From the viewpoint, her stockings clad legs seemed to go on forever.

"Oh gaaawwwd," she cried out when I kept up the pace. I knew she wanted to move her body around but the anal hook kept her movement very much in check. Jen finally returned.

"Let her lick her your ass to make sure that you are clean," I said and she laid down in front of Anna and pulled her legs back so her ass rose off the bed. At that point, Anna was fully surrendered to my plans and began to lick the stranger's ass.

I replaced the dildo with my cock and began to fuck her while watching, and recording, my wife licking another woman's ass. I grabbed my wife's wrists to get a better hold of her so I could drive into her harder.

I began to feel my sensation in my cock, which I attributed to the pills I took and I felt like I could last longer. Nonetheless, I would have to take a few breaks, primarily because my eyes were flooded with the beauty of two women and my cock driving into one of them.

"Fuck yourself with this!" I ordered Jen and handed her the dildo that still had my wife's juices on it. She took a while to warm herself up to it, running it over her wet slit. I took it back out of her hand and reached over my wife's hand and shoved the big dildo straight against Jen's cervix.

"Fuck me," she groaned gripping the bed sheets with her hands. I let her take the dildo into her own hands again and I gave Anna one final push against her head to make sure her face was pressed against her ass.

I had to take a break and took a step back. I had to admit that my wife looked as hot as the woman who was over 15 years younger. My love ran deep for her and I had to try hard to let my anger keep pushing me further that night.

My desire to move on was made easier by the fact that I was about to have anal sex for the first time. I grabbed the lube and walked up to Jen, pulled Anna aside so she was laying facing me and I pulled Jen around, so her ass was partially hanging off the bed.

I remembered that we got smaller toys to prep her ass for me, but I figured that we could try it without. Jen pulled out the dildo and I handed my phone to her, telling her to make sure not to miss the grand entrance.

Anna just laid there, motionless, watching me pour lube on my cock and getting into position to take another woman's ass. She had always declined my suggestion to try anal. Now she about to witness her husband have his wish fulfilled by another woman.

I pushed some lube into Jen's tight ass with my index finger. Since I could barely fit my second finger inside of her, I knew I would have to massage her sphincter for a while. I wasn't sure if she was faking it, but Jen began to moan in pleasure. She was pinching her nipples through the corset and would occasionally rub her clit as well.

I added more lube a few more times before daring to poke her with my cock. It felt like I was pushing against a crevice without an opening at first. Once the tip made its way inside of her, her sphincter had a death grip on me. I must have not gotten farther than one inch for a least a couple of minutes.

Jen finally grabbed the back of her stockings clad knees and opened up wider for me. Surprisingly, I was able to push most of my length inside of her; Jen responded by holding her breath before exhaling loudly.

"Shit!" she said and raised her head to get a better look at my cock buried inside of her. I think Anna just realized that Jen was not a pro at it herself so I made sure she was aware.

"How does your first cock up your ass feel?" I asked.

"It fucking hurts, but I am loving it," she groaned and was already playing with her clit again. I saw that Jen had put the phone down so I used that as an opportunity to get a bit rough with her.

"Who said you could put the phone down? Grab it!" I said sternly and Jen had to let go of one of her legs to pick up the phone next to her.

"You know you need to be punished, right?" I said, looking straight at her. She nodded nervously. I decided to slam my cock into her a few times, watching the lube covered rod piercing the young rectum.

"Fuck, me!" she yelled out, not as a request, but out of agony. Anna decided she had to look away so I grabbed her head and made sure she was facing the act only inches away. The tightness made me get close to an orgasm faster than I had wanted to. So I pulled out and since my hand was still behind Anna's head, I instinctively moved my soiled cock straight towards her mouth.

She quickly turned her head away as hard as she could.

"Open!" I ordered in a tone that made sure she knew I was not willing to negotiate.

Ever so slowly, she parted her lips and I pushed onward before she opened wide enough for me to go past her teeth. Her disgust was unmistakable, when she closed her eyes and managed to let me force my way inside her throat.

"That's so fucking hot!" Jen said excitedly with a smile on her face. "Good thing I cleaned my ass for her."

"You can tell me how you did since you are next," I said and her smile quickly faded. I pulled my cock out and since most of the lube was sucked up by Anna, I applied some more on myself and penetrated Jen's ass again. She was still as tight as the first time, but any sense of nursing her hole had vanished. She was quickly in agony again but did not dare to tell me to stop. I was not interested in injuring her, so I was content when need to cum returned within seconds.

I pulled out, grabbed the phone out of her hair and told her to lay down next to my wife. I rolled Anna over so she was laying on her back, her hands awkwardly trapped by her body and a hook still up her ass. I hovered over their faces so my balls were hanging over Anna's mouth and the tip of my cock was ready to be sucked by Jen.

Anna had to be told to begin licking my balls but Jen knew what she had to do. She allowed me to poke her cheek with my dirty cock and she happily licked the underside of it. I looked at my cell phone screen to make sure I had a good view of both women before I gave my cock a few more strokes to push me to the zenith.

I caught Jen off-guard when I shot cum against the inside of her cheek. I pulled out and back and began to shower both women with my semen. Jen played her part and smiled, accepting my degrading act with pleasure. Anna, on the other hand, kept her eyes closed and probably wished this was over sooner than later.

I squeezed out the last drops and let them fall right into Jen's eager mouth.

"Don't swallow!" I said. "My wife wants a taste of it as well."

That comment made Anna's eyes open wide and look at the lens of the camera sternly. Jen clearly enjoyed humiliating another woman and turned over so she could get her mouth over my wife's.

My stern look back at Anna told her that she better open her mouth, so she did. My wife was not too turned off by my cum usually. But receiving it from another woman's mouth was probably not on her bucket list. She gagged when the cum and saliva combo rolled to the back of her mouth.

"Make out!" I said and Jen lowered her mouth, grabbed Anna's face and shoved her tongue inside her. I took a step back and got a full-frame recording of the two women kissing each other with my cum getting passed around.

Since my orgasm drained any sexual desire and energy that I had left, a sense of guilt rushed into my brain. I quickly opened the safe, grabbed the money for Jen and told her to get changed and cleaned up in the bathroom.

Anna remained quiet while I took the hook out of her ass, fecal residue coming along with it, and took off the cuffs. I kept on her lingerie and heels.

"How long have you been fucking other men?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Dan, I am so sorry," she said, tears streaming down her face.

"How long?" I asked again.

"With Jim since January," she stuttered.

"There were others?" I asked, feeling my anger rise to new heights.

"Two years ago, there was a guy, we only did it once," she claimed.

"Do I know him?" I asked.

"Dan, please," she said, but she knew I expected an answer.

"It was Dave, you and I fought and one thing led to another. I am so sorry," she said contritely.

"That motherf...," I felt nearly as betrayed by him than by my wife.

"How many times did you do the trainer?" I continued the interrogation.

She thought about it for a moment, and I realized that she was building up the courage to be completely honest.

"January was the first time and I felt so guilty so I turned him away until last month. We have done it each session since," she admitted, her voice shaking.

"That's twice a week!" I pointed out the obvious.

Jen interrupted our conversation and I thanked her and asked her to leave.

"You know what's really messed up? I felt guilty for what we just did. Part of me tells me that I shouldn't feel that way since I have never cheated on you my whole life. I still love you and want to make this work out, if you still love me," I said, and she quickly chimed in.

"I love you Dan. I am so sorry," she apologized again.

"Good news is that I am barely going to be traveling. Bad news for you, Anna, is that tonight was not the last time we did this. You are going to let me fuck another woman for each time that you let another man stick their cock up your shameless pussy, understood?" I said sternly.

"Yes Dan," she said, and I believed that she would not put up too big of a fight.

"Let me wash myself and then you will get me hard again with your pretty mouth before you will beg me to make love to you," I said and oddly enough, she smiled at that suggestion.

I took a quick piss, washed my cock with warm water and returned to the bedroom to find Anna already on her knees. I grew harder by the time I got in front of her and was shoving a fully erect cock down her throat one minute later.

12
  • COMMENTS
55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a ridiculous load of shit.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

What fascinates me is the story and the title are an utter oxymoron. There is no revenge in this story....a threesome which the slut wife enjoys and the paid third experiences the painful anal. Then the final resolution is a complete no fault forgiveness scene in which the wife gets off scot free,... is forgiven and is probably planning her next piece of strange when her husband stops checking up. Therefore I must think that either the author is utterly clueless about ANY BTB trope or he is doing this failed story as a tongue in cheek parody..

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

"Loves" the slut???!!! The "revenge" is a fricking joke...it is nothing more than a very light bondage threesome which the wife clearly enjoys. Jen is the only one who experiences any real pain when he takes her ass. Therefore there is NO revenge in the revenge fuck. Then the wimp cuck totally forgives the slut wife who has been clearly betraying him for years by her own admission. The slut wife is still a selfish sociopath...and nothing in the story deals with her inner motivation. Instead, she clearly admits her Multitude of betrayals biweekly for a year. She feels remorse for being caught....not for her betraying action. Therefore she clearly disrespects both her husband and her marriage at the deepest level. She wants to continue with him obviously for his meal ticket.

The cuckold is a wimp...he does not confront the slut about her betrayal...accepts her apology for getting caught...and gives her an apparently no fault forgiveness. What an utter idiot! She can and will betray him for the next "little strange" at the first opportunity.

This could have been a good one....but the conclusion is a pathetic absurdity. 1 star

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

So how did he handle Dave? A broken nose and a trashed reputation sounds fair.

I agree that it really wasn’t much punishment. Dan shouldn’t have had any sexual contact with Anna. He should have commanded Jen to do it all, including stuffing toys inside Anna. Finally, he should have told Anna that he wouldn’t have sex with her until he’d repeated the scene for once for every time she admitted screwing another man.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fallout 01: Wife's Office Party Wife learns hard lesson about cheating.in Loving Wives
My Wife wants to Date Other Men My take on the "Honey we have to talk" story.in Loving Wives
Vacation Surprise He plans vacation. She destroys their marriage.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
More Stories