All Comments on 'Revenge Against the Ex'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
JusttooldJusttooldover 13 years ago
Different

This is indead something different than a regular DG Hear story. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Read

A bit tame for you , but was a good read ... as usual . LW has been going downhill with crap writers and miss categorized stories , we need your stories bad ! keep em coming .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i don't see anything to celebrate here

slut and tramp ex-daughter-in-law cheats on son, dad gets mad. years later he finds her slutting away at a motel, get a tape, AND JOINS IN THE GANGBANG - making him, the dad, a cheater also, and possibly infecting his wife with any diseases the tramp had picked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more then

more then sarah is fuck up.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 13 years ago
weak...

Not much of a revenge!

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
not your usual BUT....

DG , you are one of the best writers that LW category has , this story was a little weak but when I look at your long list of submissions and their quality , it doesn't bother me a bit , everybody has an off day . if a reader doesn't have a reaction or stop to think just for a little bit about your story " blue eyes crying " their is something wrong with them or they are still too young to relate to it .....yet . Keep up the good work and help us save our favorite category lol .

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Invite Sarah to the T'Day family gangbang

>

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I usually like your stories, but not this one...

Well, this started off as a typical, lame "Loving Wives" revenge story, which I would usually just ignore. But then you managed to earn a 1* rating when you had the protagonist join in the gangbang of the ex-DIL. (a) You have him engaging in the very behavior he supposedly finds deplorable from the ex-DIL (cheating/fucking around on the unsuspecting, loving spouse) and (b) she's a nasty skank, by barebacking her he's exposed himself (and his wife) to who knows what kinds of unpleasant/fatal STDs. WTF were you thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I usually like your stories, but not this one...

left me sick to my stomach.

michael1950michael1950over 13 years ago
Aces man Aces.

Read everything you publish this ranks near the top, Well done in my book like a good read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A well told story

Fast moving and compact story that was a pleasure to read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tastes good

Plsease write some more of this stuff.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Conflicting Reactions

I like DGHear's work and I find myself wondering it this is really his, or if it is something he wrote some time ago .. One thing is that the narrator is a real loser which is not a usual thing in DG's stories. The attention to the setting is not there. Oh well, I hope that he will give us another story tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Mexican Bigot

How funny is it for a brown man to be prejudiced against a black man. What is it with these writers that seem to infer that somehow black men are not acceptable. Had the wife been a slut for white men it is infered that it would have been a more acceptable situation.

Since black/white and black/hispanic marriages are not uncommon in the USA, I left with the impression that racial bigotry is alive and well in some of these writers on this site.

There is a President, well respected athletes, actors and scientist that are black. Yet it is almost always written here that a black man with a white woman is somehow offensive.

Why not write how the middle class black woman's family is irritated by her white "trailor trash" boyfriend.

Otherwise interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not the best, but good

Maybe I'm daft, but I cannot believe that men would line up to get infected with STDs as you portrayed it here. Even more so for the "father".

One other point, why? She apparently had good parents, so why did she turn into a round healed slut? I'm now at an age where I've seen parents rear brats then take their brats' offspring who also turn into brats. I'd fear that Maria will turn out like her mom.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
DG, you always get 5 Stars from me, but.......

I thought it would have been a better story if you had not had your protagonist participate in that nasty gang-bang. It added nothing, but did take something away. Hell, I'm a fan! Keep doing what you do.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
You had me until the father became a hypocrite!

I’m not a fan of narration! I prefer dialog between characters rather than being told what's happening, but that said, this was still a good yarn with the only drawback being the father’s participation in the gang bang.

That was so unnecessary and took any moral high ground he had right out from under him. Having him do that made him not much better than Sarah in my book!

Amanda

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
Glad to see your still writing.

Yes the gang-bang added little.

It made her into more of a slut but one would have done it.

The grandfather was unbelievable there, the pent up anger would have out weighed any sexual excitement.

Yes the Mexican/Black rivalry is really.

Always enjoy you work. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Story was good until Mark's father joined in on the action. That just made him just as nasty as Sarah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story until the father became the same trash as his ex-daughter in law

Then it went down the toilet. You seem to have a very low opinion of men. Pity.

DunaDunaabout 13 years ago

Daughter of law does not recognize her father in law?

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I don't mean to be unkind

But this read a bit clunky. I'm not sure what it is. I believe you've done better work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
?

You sir are a racist, depicting blacks as sex hungry animals. What the fuck is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It goes with the territory!

Anytime anyone deals in any way with black culture, no matter what the reason, they will be called racists by those who are professional victims. For the most part, black society uses their "victim" status as an excuse to completely violate the rules of civilized society. Did you ever see two angry black women argue in a civilized way? Did you ever see an irate black customer show any courtesy to a store manager or vendor? They always use their race as justification.

So, when anonymous calls you racist, just remember that it goes with the territory. Jay.

shangoshangoalmost 13 years ago
I see that the fans of Limbaugh liked this garbage

HarryinVA is a Birther/kook. Maybe he'll give it a "thumbs-up" also.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I don't think DG or JPB are racist

but I do think that they have a very negative veiw of black culture, like most of white America. My mom's a teacher and my dad is a chemist, yet most of the white guys I know ask me how was it growing up in the hood. I grew up in a 4 bedroom house with a pool. Everyone in my family has a degree and my son is in college. Where I get offended is when every writer thinks that all black men want a white chick. I've dated all races and they all are pretty self centered to me. Nice story. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Father cheats on his wife..

By screwing his ex-daughter-in-law who hurt his son.Nice.NOT WTH? Why would he cheat on his sweet loving wife just to get revenge on that whore? There were other ways to do that but he chose that. Yeah, a lovin, doting father and husband did THAT! What kind of a man does that? This was disgusting and I didn't like the fact that every time you talked about that Joe you referred to him as the "black guy" or you would say things like "his big black hands". Why couldn't you just say "the guy" after the first time you introduced him? It was all black this and black that. You and JPB have a serious problem when it comes to coloreds and morals. Period.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
racist?

so when the story is "white wimp cuck" or "white hubby's wife slut for black cock" that is not racist against whites? screw your double standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cantbuymybrain makes a habit

of talking about shit he knows shit about: when you are a dumb fucker it is easy to do. steer clear of topics like racism until after you get a clue about what the term means asswipe, otherwise you just look like an ignorant fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Look at the studies.

The studies show that black men are by far more promiscuous and less faithful to their families.

Because of all the political correctness they have removed it from the sociology classes but it is still true.

That doesn't mean that all black men are that way. Just as it doesn't mean that all individuals in other races are better. It's an inherent part of the culture.

Why do you think Africa has the highest rate of AIDS percentage wise in the world.

And it's not because they have more homosexuals.

Anecdotal data is not worth much. But it's what most of the PC people use when they can't get the data to support their positon.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Lousy

I hate cheaters. Cheating is never justified. Sarah's a slut, the father fucked Sarah and nobody really gives a shit. Done with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
traitor

the cornhole buggered by the meaty cock, the fat cock smoked, betrayed!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
Sarah

Sarah was cold blooded bitch who surely deserved to be burnt. She deserved to die a slow painful death from multiple venereal diseases.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I agree with Hawkeye.

DG, I love all your stories except one. This is not the one I don't like. There should have been much more revenge against that damn Sarah, for sure.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
A good story about a cock whore.

This story was good and it covered a great deal of relationship issues that a son encounters with his young wife. The married couple described seemed very young and wreckless and they lacked good judgment in their selection of compatible mates. The writer skipped around and losses some momentum switching scenes. Overall it was enjoyable to read but it wasn't the best offering from this talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
someone has a queer eye for the cuckeye

cuckeye007 should be free to run to his lover's arms, smoke his fat cock and gulp down as much jizz as possible before taking it in the cornhole.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Son was a major wimp

that needed daddy to fight ALL his battles. He came across as a complete loser.

Speaking of the father, what a piece of shit he was, every bit as scummy as his ex daughter in law. What kind of man fucks his son's ex? He was all high and mighty, sending out DVD's to the wives of the men in the gangbang, but he forgot to send one to his own wife! How was he any better than the rest of them? He was a cheating scumbag too! The only character that could be warmed to was the child, Maria. The rest were either whining losers, or complete scum.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Also

a lot of comments about racism. I can't abide racism in any form, towards any race, but the way I choose to see this story, is that the characters are racist, and were written as such. The father character was probably a bit racist, and would narrate the tale in that way. An author can write racist characters, without necessarily being racist himself. It might be considered character development. Or at least, that is another way to view it. There is always more than one way to look at a drawing, so to speak.

Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A difficult story to read

Having the Father "tell" the story made this convoluted tale a difficult read. It would have been much better had Mark been telling the story. And we would have known more of his thoughts during this whole affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So, what exactly was the revenge on the slut?

She got everything she wanted. She got all the cock she could handle, and loved it. So, not exactly revenge there. What else? She got someone else to pay for and raise her kids, freeing her up to fuck around even more, so, not revenge there either. Ray left? She was screwing anything with a cock, so she wouldn't miss him. Her parents found out? They still gave her support and took in her daughter and payed the bills to raise her, so that was a win for Sarah too! She got fired? That just gives her more free time for sex, so, what exactly was the revenge?

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Very realistic drama...perhaps a Jerry Springer segment??

Somewhat Ghetto in setting I suspect based on my observations. I felt for Ray out of the characters presented and I enjoyed the Comments more than the story itself. It was nicely written but obfuscated by the Author's choice in presenting it in the second hand view of the Mark's father rather than Mark himself. In a courtroom drama they refer to that as hearsay. I felt it to be a very bold move by this Author. IP enjoyed the story but wasn't movers much by it.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
A nice little tale.

I was reading fast and I did not go back to verify, but it seems the author had Mark narrating for a few paragraphs. Mom, too.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
that is one dark and depressing story

gangbangs, gang wars, cheating, jerry springer moments, children with unknown parentage, inter racial bigotry (in multiple directions), and some pretty unlikable people.

and one little girl who tries to be a good sister, daughter, and grand daughter. although the candle is faint, there might be a glimmer of hope for her. maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Estupido!

Let's see now...times were hard. The kids hours were cut to 35 a week and he had to work seven days? Just let the kid work 6 hours Mon thru Sat and avoid the Sun differential. Comes out to 36 hours and the company avoids Sun premium. Costs the company only a few pennies and keeps the kid off the street some. Why did you stick this shit in? It makes no sense and adds nothing. Do you even read the crap you write?

And the old man wants to fuck his ex-daughter-in-law in the worst way and does. What does his wife have to say about the cheating asshole she's married to?

DGH, you've fucked this up three ways come Sunday. There should be a disclaimer on all your stories to read the comments before wasting time on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There is only one loser in this story...

its poor little Ray, no matter if he is Black, Green, Red or Blue, he will grow up seeing his sister have a father while he wont, just how can any one justify that to an innocent child?

No man/woman can change what they have done. so its better to remember that next time we do something.

am sorry, i really am for that child, its the most cruelest thing to do , to a child i.e destroying their innocence, i know this is just a story, but also this has been somebodies reality. am really sorry for mark he could not find it in his heart to love little ray just a bit more, the sad thing is this will only help the child to be inclined to a more negative attitude towards life.

but at the end of the day i say mark, got lucky , he was out of the marriage before it went really bad, he got maria, whom he adores & now probably love from julie?.. i hope things work out for him, i really do.

But according to me, though mark is not at fault his wife was a cheating lying whore, he is still responsible, since he married her, just because you are married does not qualify you to breed, if you do so then, you are responsible for the life's your decision may affect.

obviously he claimed his responsibility & filed for divorce & paid child support for maria, that clearly shows he was honorable in his actions, but that will be his reward, oneday, but little ray will suffer, it will provide oppertuinity to the child to be lured by negativity, well am tryin to be polite, what i want to say is hatred is wheel of fire, it keeps on tirunin, never stoppin, to stop hate you need to do the unthinkable, allow love to grow, like a blade of grass growing through a concrete pavement.

sarah was just a skank, nothing could justify her, hell heaven & enlightenment are all achievable in this life, & on this plane, all you need to do is find the answers locked in us, are you brave enough to look within one-self?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the story.

You write well. Such a sad story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gang rape

And he condones it. WHY? Drugging someone unaware is chicken shit rape. Just wrong.

JimC

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
???

Why was it NOT alright for sarah to cheat, but ok for papa to cheat on his wife?????

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
TO STEREO-TYPE THE SLUT IS 2-EZ

to find your life and restart is extremely difficult TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where to begin?

Not only are you a racist, but a hypocrite, too. You had no problem cheating on your wife to fuck your ex-daughter in-law. But you've undoubtedly got some moral excuse for that.

Good thing you've got Literotica. Real life must frustrate you too much. All the race mixing you can't "correct."

I know! Why don't you build a wall?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Terrible writing

I have no idea how you have some of the scores you have. You write like a robot. Not only that, you're a racist bastard. I'll never read another of your stories.

This asshole takes part in a gang rape, cheats on his wife and then has the nerve to get all preachy. Just an awful story. Hope you get some karma for this.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
No Moral Highground

The grandfather in this tale lost all of his moral highground when he got physically involved with the slut.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you write brilliant stories but

this is pure garbage...out and out garbage....just why did you bother publishing such dire crap is beyond me as usually your stories are brilliant...suggest you delete it and put it down to being pure shite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
But you WERE warned

I see a lot of comments about hating the story. But everyone was warned:

To the readers:

This story is not a typical DG Hear romance story. If you don't like revenge, interracial or gangbang stories you may want to pass on this one. Every now and then I have to tell it like it is. A big thank you to WanderingScot for editing this story for me.

So everyone knew going into this one that it was going to be different. I happen to know that this kind of situation does happen. If it makes you feel better, change it so that everyone is the same race. But blasting out how much you hate the story because it offends your delicate sensibilities is horseshit! Suck it up buttercup and deal with it!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Grandpa screwed up

Literally. He took a chance with his and his wife's health. He could easily have picked up an STD from Sarah. He lost the moral high ground and really was not much better than the whore once he dipped his wick in her. If not for that, it would have been a much better story.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
One star

As soon as gramps screwed his daughter in law everything you wrote about him was contradictory and laughable. You totally destroyed his character and adding insult to injury you never noticed or seemed to cared if you did notice A true anomaly amongst some of your other stories. Still a fan

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Would have been great

If he hadn't joined in. He became a cheater and would have deserved to pick up an STD or two. That part ruined the story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Different

A little different than your usual, but still very good. He shouldn't have sampled the daughter in law, but otherwise good revenge. I would do the same for my son.

desertdog43desertdog43about 5 years ago
Your right about the blacks & browns...

Here the main gang troubles are always between the blacks & mexicans even in schools..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Damn, that's 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back, what a waste.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago

Mark's father joining into the gang bang was a disappointment. He's now a cheater against his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sigh

Except for the mediocre love stories that end well. Most of these stories are boring enough to put an insomniac to sleep.....for 50 years.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

Sorry love your stuff but this was a 2* just because the dad tapped Sarah during the gangbang. He cheated on his wife and could have picked up an std. it was enough to film her.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Sub Par

Like most all your stories but, not this one. When Mark's father had sex with Mark's ex, it kind of ruined it for me. Still think you are a great author. Just not on this one. Usually, I rate your stories 4 or 5, mostly 5. This one gets a 3.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WHAT TOOK THEM SO LONG FOR DISCOVERY

and not go to the court system for relief. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

This isn’t DG’s usual kind of story, but I like Sarah finally losing everything she had.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Not up to your usual standard. Mark's father having sex with Sarah ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ruined story.

Was an ok story, apart from Dad fucking the ex DIL. So, he’s a cheater too. No mention of condoms either. Hard to convince me that there aren’t STDs swimming in her diseased cunt. Mark must be so proud of his dad. What if Maria finds the original recording of the gangbang? I can tell you for certainly THAT shit does happen.

~Enkidu

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I have to agree with others. The grandfather was a good man who worried about his family. Would he really risk bringing disease back to his wife by having sex with his ex-daughter-in-law? That didn't fit. Otherwise, it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such a good family man

The MC could not forgive Sarah after she cheated on his son. But when he gets the chance to have incognito sex with her he wastes no time before breaking his own vows. He pays $30 for the privilege of fucking a gang bang slut and can't be bothered to wear a condom. Cheating on your wife and giving her a STD are odd ways for a good family man to show all that love and respect for his wife.

Clearly, the MC has far more in common with his former DIL than he would ever care to admit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Coal burning is gross af.

Ruins every story it gets forced in to .

One star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1 star for having the MC cheat on his wife.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Hypocritical much?

He’s pissed his daughter-in-law cheated yet he’s a cheat too.

Ain’t love grand.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Sad story..but everything she got she deserved..maybe a lot more..nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure what the author was thinking when this was written. You've got a hypocrite MC who criticises his daughter-in-law for cheating on his son then cheats on his wife. He also sits back while she is drugged and gangbanged, effectively raped, and he takes part in it. Sick character sick author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Minus five stars for this decomposing story-line, including the cheating done by the bastard storyteller behind his wife's back. After that cheating, he takes the high road to sanctity!!! Should we grant him a halo and some wings with a choir of angel singers and musicians playing harp in the background? What a total ship-load of smelly manure!!!

There is LOTS of room for revenge and retribution in this story, and yet, almost none is done to the extent it should have been handed out, the first one being Sarah. For instance, should child services withdraw Maria (and little Ray) from their mother, Sarah. There are far too many loose ends in this story, one of them, a little victim called little Ray; who is defending his little interests? His BIG sister, Maria? Ayah, right!

Please don't add any new chapter to this story; it is not worth the effort and it can only reflect back badly on the author; this first chapter already does a pretty efficient job in that direction already. I don't think that the other readers will want a chapter 2 either to this total crap any way. I don't think that anything can be done to salvage this story and calling in the first responders for this purpose is a total waste of their precious time and services. Give this story the indecent burial it deserves in your neighborhood pet cemetery, hoping that you will not disturb too much the occupants of the surrounding plots.

Overall, extremely disappointing. You have to dig to China to find any reason to move story to the plus side of the rating scale with this one.

Minus 5*

BJ

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Sorry, was good until he cheated on his wife to revenge his son? Peleeeez...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I normally donot comment on the stories here but had to on this one. I gave this story a 1. Would have given it a negative number if it was possible. What a hypocrite! MC is pissed because of a cheating daughter in-law and then cheats on his wife with said daughter in-law. Really?!! Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would of been nice if the whore had a few stds, maybe even hiv in there and passed them on to MC. It would of been a brtter ending to have him alone and abandoned like the cheating piece of shit he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, having the MC get a piece of Sarah didn't help the story at all.

Would have been funny if he knocked her up even if she hadn't given him an STD.

I know she was gangbanging half the black neighborhood, but anything can happen.

Makes the MC a piece of shit, betraying his wife like that

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

DG Hear was a troubled soul. The racist prototypes and dehumanizing objectifications in this submission emerge from a bigoted and fearful mind. The MC's rape of his former daughter in law indicates a depravity that would have been better left unrevealed.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT11 months ago

The initial setup was promising, was running ideas how ex-FIL could burd the slut, but then it deteriorated fast and steep .... and still the slut got of for good, home for free, new job, her kids taken care of so she has her freedom to go on just like before ... And the MC? Just at a loss for words.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon10 months ago

Wow, you're as shitty a writer as JPB. The father is a cheating asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, the ex husband is the definition of a pathetic cuckold wimp!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

The MC cheated on his wife by having sex with Sarah. What was that supposed to prove? the video had enough on it to condemn her. By engaging in that sex, he put his health and his wife's at risk for STDs. He gave up the moral high ground and is disgusting for doing it. It really ruined the story and was unnecessary. Someday he will have to answer for that it was selfish and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As usual I good story well written I may have to reread all of yours and saddletramos stories I am sick of all the Cuckold and swinging stories that seem to have taken over Literotica Keep up the good work (jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5716 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories