All Comments on 'Revenge and Retribution'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A forgettable effort...

earbudearbudabout 1 month ago

Incomplete, needs more substance more background, definitely more description.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 months ago

A ludicrous story, poorly told!

Can I sue Literotica for the time wasted on reading it? Lol!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She had to get her revenge sex. She did not approach/confront her husband first. Ain't enough she can do to correct that. Worthless conniving vindictive bitch should have kicked to the curb as a lesson. Frankie boy would have become garden mulch.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just so poor of writing, learn to write, get some help to learn how to draw the reader in and quit all the crappy stuff that is just plain boring. You write like you are in 5th grade.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

yeah, this story kinda hard to believe. So what if she cried in the middle of sex? They didn't need to stop the video, and re-do it 50 times, that just meant she had sex with him A LOT during the session, from the sounds of it off and on for 6 hours. That's far more than revenge sex. All they needed was a 30 second clip, him entering her, enough to show that it -was- her, and the climax. Didn't need a full production. Then there's the lack of any real conclusion here. "She has to prove it to me... she did." Wow.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's only a fictional story, get over your ignorant, judgemental beliefs and attitudes. LOSERS !!!

NickTeeNickTee9 months ago

Waste of time I'll never get back

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bullshit! She wasn't forced, she's a cheating slut. She never stopped loving him? Funny way to show it. Pretty lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok story, but just another sad loser husband letting his cheating bitch wife get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a pretty good story it's just sad at the end there wasn't a couple of chapters on Frank's sexual Frustration of losing most of his cock and being able to fuck ever again !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but what a tosser the hubby is, just dump the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fiction or absurdity? Good fiction leaves you with an idea that it is plausible. This not so much.

2 stars

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

After the cold spell of 5-5 weeks when she wouldn't even talk to him all the sudden she's a blowjob queen who swallows every time after never having done it for their entire marriage ... And he wasn't suspicious at all?

She says she was hoodwinked by a master yet the picture of Terry and Selena was a situation that she was present for? Marianne is seriously too stupid to live.

The concept of the story was ok. The execution was terrible. Honestly hate that I took the time to read the entire thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So staying with a wife that does not talk to. you but instead decides a revenge screw video is the answer is the best solution to the marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has to be the dumbest story I've ever read!! No man could be that dumb to believe that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a dumb cuck! What about the other dumb fuck....He gets away with his part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Watch the video with Marianne and Selena. Offer to not report them to the police for drugging and restraining him if he has a hall pass for each orgasm Marianne and Leon had on the video. Plus three more hall passes for being a cheating bitch.

ChiefdefenderChiefdefenderalmost 2 years ago

I'm not going to needlessly shit on the story, you do you, but one part baffles me. After being drugged and waking up he sees Marianne distraught. He immediately begins trying to burst out of his bonds. "SHE NEEDS ME!" This is the woman who just a bit ago had him breaking down and almost suicidal, who he thinks callously stepped out on him. Isn't that...just a bit strange?

Later on he learns the truth but in that moment, what the hell?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fucking 💩 story. No ⭐s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How come the people in this guys stories are so dumb?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
An unbelievable tale....

....populated with a cast of idiots. Why this weak, unprincipled weakling would ever consider taking back this whore of a wife, is beyond reason. CRAPOLA

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again. At least they did a job on Frank, but I’m not sure about the RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not up to your usual detailed revenge. Good story but we didn't get to see (read) about how they messed Frank up. It didn't seem to equal what frank did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The damn author doesn't even know how to write a proper plot, fucking cuck

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Way-way-waaAAAAAAAAYY to complicated

Could never pull of revenge. And 80% of revenge is the revengee knowingit was on purpose and at least suspects who the revenger(s) might be. Here... oh, wait. But HE KNEW he was jogging and not on his bike. So bike being there total gives it away to him that this was on purpose. And no matter what he tells anybody else that it was purposeful, he won’t be believed. Aaahh... that’s pretty good.

Still, so complicated.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Let me get this right, for all the time it took to arrange her fucking she was confused.

Never spoke to her husband, sucks and fucks Leon( who is an asshole too) then finds out the truth and hides it. As does Selena.

Then at show time Selena drugs him and ties him up, two criminal offences there and then Selena and the cheating wife persuade the dupe it is not cheating.

Meanwhile the wimp husband totally wimps out and capitulates completely and without checking her story plans revenge, another criminal offence.

Give me a break, what a bullshit story!

File a complaint with the police re Selena, get her charged and sent to jail, no excuses for her betrayal, divorce the wife for cheating and gullibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'll finish the story,

but I wouldn't take her back. She cheated, period. No excuse could be acceptable. The story is fictional; however, she should have said something before she cheated. Kick her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Some good elements but all in all a bit underwhelming.

Given the basic she got tricked into fucking another man there are a couple of glaring holes. If she thought he was having an affair with the secretary you'd think she would have confronted her well before. The genre only makes sense if the wife doesn't know the "other woman". No decent man such as Leon is supposed to be, would have sex with someone who clearly didn't want, nor would he stand by whilst Frank was trying to cajole her into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awful

1. The plot relies on the old standby wife character who is so stupid she should be institutionalized. This plot device isn't credible unless the woman is mentally impaired in some way. That requires more character development than is here.

2. The husband just cucks out in a (implied) RAAC. Her "mistake" is only part of the problem. Her lack of respect for her husband and willingness to condemn him without being heard in real life indicates a woman with a very low opinion of her husband. And Leon? If he's such a nice guy and knows it's wrong, then why would he go through with it when the wife is blubbering about it for 6 hours? And Selena? She DRUGS him and restrains him, and she a wonderful human being? That's a felony in real life, and for good reason.

3. The whole revenge on the neighbor thing is a farcically over the top. All it functionally does in the story is deflect responsibility from the wife for her adultery.

No suspension of disbelief on this one.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So, the whore cheated, and then he , his lying secretary, and three other lying faithless whores who cheated on their husbands conspire to spy on Frank, steal medication, kidnap him, assault his several time and leave him seriously injured the point of death - in a manner inconsisitent with his memories, in broad daylight surrounded by witnessess who never saw him on his bike

cucks get one star

stories that go nowhere get one star

stories where you commit several felonies with co conspirators who will sell you out get one star

I'd have made the whore kill Frank all on her own if she wanted a relationship, I'd have fired the secretary for being an enabler of my wife being a slut, and I'd have fucked up the wife of the guy who fucked mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well what can I say

Yes she was wrong but I could forgive under those circumstances the only flaw here is lack of trust if a marriage really is as strong as it should be both partners would be able to trust each other and not fall in to the cheating trap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"You are damned right I was, I told Marianne that I didn't believe her. I told her I thought she did it because she wanted some strange cock, and that now she was afraid you would find out."

Pretty much sums up the truth of the matter.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Frank has a new name

His name is now teeny-weeny

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
Good read

Frank is the villian and got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She didn't talk to him or Selena.

I don't think I would be able to take her back. Anyway this was pretty poorly written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The big black guy needed to suffer too , he is just as guilty as Frank. Dhould hane been neutered too.

JUNK

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
Just Too Stupid

Why are all the wives so gullible and the blokes always so gutless?

Just garbage⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid

The wife was a cheating slut. She was fully aware of what she was doing. What kind of an idiot husband would ever want such a woman anywhere near him. Sorry author you really missed the boat on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
boy am I'm glad that this moron stopped writing

you have the since of a dean of cuckolds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

"not in my life" wrote a much better ending in the comments,

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
So

Selena drugged and restrained him? Jail! And of course a wife dump

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another cliche filled, sleep inducing formulaic tale

If I read "she made just one mistake" again in a story I may reach through the screen and throttle the author.

How is the wife sympathetic in the least? She carefully planned and executed her adultery with the intention of inflicting maximum humiliation on her husband. No due process, just an assumption of wrong doing and the execution of the punishment. Then the cunt discovers she had allowed herself to be played, and then she's like SNL's Emily Litella when she discovers that her rant is off point because people were talking about Soviet Jewry, not "Soviet jewelry"...."Oh! Never mind." She's ever so sorry...blah, blah, blah

And conspiring with Selena to drug him and tie him up? Why? because they assumed he would attack his wife? Exactly the same behavior as in the case of the adultery - assume wrong doing and execute judgment. In this case, the potential harm resulting from the drugging takes things to a new level. Obviously, the cunt wife hasn't learned a thing.

What a POS RAAC. The wife should be divorced, the company sold and Selena fired, and Frank should be given justice (the only decent part of the story)

Not worth a 1

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
Focus

Commenters that keep focusing on how the wife couldn’t have done the film without being into it are missing the point. The whole 6 weeks of anger and silence was pretty silly and unrealistic, so once you accept that fiction, the other fictions are small potato stuff. Fiction, people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was

Assuming everyone has single digit IQs.

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING????

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No way

Just no way he takes her back after seeing the video evidence. She is stupid, but she is also a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Marriage was over the day she started acting wierd

That is where the accusations should have started for both of them. No love was shown by either for that 4 to 6 weeks. Unbelievable story line from there. Sorry, but even though you made a valiant effort to show love after, it was obvious there was none mainly by her actions. Do a rewrite and make it beleivable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

Total bullshit, so checked some of the clips of her with tha big dicked black dude and he saw his wife loving her lover and his big dick. If she was crying so much during the making of the fuck fest he'd see all evidence on her face, women's faces are a mess when they've been crying the way she exlpains it. I'd say she is a bull shitter and enjoyed every minute of her six hour fuck fest and doing things for her lover that hubby never got. Now his secretary hides all this from her boss/friend. Fucken bullshit

T

that he would react the way he did unless he's into getting seconds. The reson for her screwing some big dicked lover is bullshit and no way a real stay with this slut wife who'll be thinking of big dick. Men don't stay with women they cant satisfy since she'll always want to get mr bick dick and will be going to him to be satisfied since her small dickied hubby just is useless compared to wifies lover.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
She did it because deep down, she wanted to.

She banged the black guy because deep down she wanted to. The story of the husband cheating was just the catalyst she needed to do it. Any wife that would do it with weak evidence like that and a neighbor who's sole mission was to bed her and she never bothered to talk to her husband or his secretary first, was eventually going to fuck around on him. She felt massive remorse afterward, as most people would who are inherently faithful. Once her "Itch" was scratched, then it set in.

Regardless of the reason, she cheated and there is no way to take that back. She and she alone is responsible for destroying the trust and her marriage. She could have dealt with possible cheating by her husband one of many different ways that would not have ended their marriage, but didn't. SHE CHOSE TO CHEAT. He should send her packing and never look back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid to the max

The husbands reaction to his wife's behavior is just unbelievable. His attitude was basicly, " oh, you poor mistreated thing". She went BTB without saying a word to her husband?

Not even close to reality. Total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Absolutely ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Both people have a problem, the husband kept her after what she has done and she acted like a slut.

bworth1943bworth1943over 6 years ago
stone cold

She trusted him that little to not confront him but to seek revenge. She cheated and ruined the marriage. BTB too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kind of have to respect Frank's game

I mean these are either the dumbest whores on the planet or he's got some game. I mean he got everyone. No one had the brains to warn each other? The plot is too unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story Was Poorly Written

You had one run-on sentence after another. I saw enough grammatical errors to drive readers crazy and a literature professor to commit suicide. Then there is the story content and the fact that the premise of the story was totally unbelievable. Sorry, but this story gets a failing grade from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SO MUCH BULLSHIT...

If she loved him so much why did she believe some else over just asking? No this cheating skank is probably fucking every black dick she can get her cunt on, she just needed some lame excuse to indulge her fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LITERALLY A CUCK

I mean the dude's wife doesn't even confront him, she just fucks some one else? Literally cucked him. She didn't deserve a single second of a second chance. She's not a child, a child reacts like that. she's an adult. Who didn't deserve a fucking SECOND of this man's life. Like. This was a literal cuck story, not a revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh. Less likely a conspiracy was never conceived....

...He (Frank) didn't have a chance, but didn't deserve one. But this was beyond silly, with Marianne agreeing to fuck a black porn star to avenge herself on her husband for his purported fucking around. Really? What woman, even the most vengeful of them would take such an action? She acted without confrontation or accusation.

Never. Going. To. Happen.

You might want to try dating and fucking around on a couple of women and live through that, before writing something this anachronistic again.

Sorry, it just failed too many times in too many ways to be acceptable as good fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid.....Without A Doubt!

Would you tell me why the dumb husband gets a vascetomy and the dumb wife gets her tubes tied? Doesn't make sense does it! Then his secretary and his wife have been collecting info on Frank for 2 years....why? Was she fucking him even before she took the stupid pill? Your timelines and characters have no realism. I would have given it a 1 but that gets thrown out I hear....so a 2 it is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not in my life

First, after being released from his bindings, He calls police to report being drugged and restrained by his secretary, so off she goes to jail along with cheating wife(co-conspirator) then after they are gone call lawyer and start divorce. Wife cant fight to easy with evidence of cheating and drugs in hubbies blood. Then after Selenna is bailed out of jail, fire her and get a restraining order against both women, they have already planned AND executed the drugging and restraining once so he is in fear of HIS life. Then business as usual with new secretary and nanny for children.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
#2 REVENGE AND RETRIBUTION

should never be mixed with remorse or sympathy. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
Every time

How come every single time these so call devoted & loving wives believe the worst of there loving husbands. How come without ever confronting there loving husbands these devoted wives cheat & commit adultery, always believing a third party above the husband whom they claim the love so much. The answer is simple coz they wanted to believe the worst so then they had an excuse to justify what they always wanted to do & that was to cheat.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Bull

There is no excuse for what she did. No reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bull Shit

Don't care what her reason for cheating is. She should of talked to me ASAP after it happened. At least we could of dealt with it sooner rather then later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You

really know how to make a guy nauseous . Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid ass shit

Divorce the cheating whore and fire the black chick simple and easy. Use the video to get the kids and leave them all behind

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Second time through

Still complete bullshit!

Cucky and his stupid whore.

She loves him my hairy ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So fucking retarded. RAAC based on "women aren't really responsible for their actions" and total established character reversal. His colleagues would go to prison for illegal restraint and drugging him, and the wife divorced, if the magical, inexclicable character reversal hadn't happened.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Interesting story plot

But complete bullshit with how he let her off the hook for fucking another man for six hours on video!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No Trust...

He would have never known if he hadn't seen the video clip. She would have still remained a dishonest cheat and liar. Why couldn't she tell him the truth after she found out it was a set up? Also, his co-worker, Selena, held the lie for a few years, also. Niether woman was trustworthy any longer. If his wife really loved him, the way she said she did, the very least she should have done is confess it as soon as she cught on to the scam. The other thing is, why did she find it necessary to seek out and fuck a big black man? The whole thing is full of shit. She may have been pissed off, but she used it for more than a hurtful revenge. She used it to try out a big cock and to enjoy it. He could forgive and forget if she had been honest and come clean. In the end, if she wants forgiven so fervently, she should offer him to go cheat, then she would truly feel the hurt she put him through. Regardless of how hurt she was for thinking he cheated, she made it worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

wimpy shit.

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
He was in love

I like this story. Yes the other readers make good points but, if everyone asked every question there would be no story to tell. You and the Editor did a fine job of telling me a good story which I liked. This was set up and showed how much this man loved his woman and how well he treated most people. The ending where he allowed his woman to show him back to her to me is a no brainier. Yes if she was no good he would not allowed her any slack but, we were told how he felt about them and she was good. There was an evil person trying to ruin their relationship which he did and not just to them but others as well. I have my thoughts on how the weasel should have gotten his jackup but, without killing him you did fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

These are women who have no business being married if they are that dumb and gullible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry but that was a terrible ending

Simply put, the trust was gone. Why couldn't she talk to him before going off half-cocked? Did all their years together mean nothing to her? She had to cheat to get even? That makes no sense. Sorry but he needs a divorce. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Utterly stupid wife? slit her throat and drop her in a pit

If someone is that FUCKING STUPID. You take them out of the gene pool.

Grey Eagle 286 you need to grow up. This story is lazy.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
to even things up

Well Marianne, in order to even things up, how about we strap you to the chair with those velcro straps while I fuck Selena in front of you?

Since you think tit for tat is how to do it.

I'm sure Selena would be glad to go along with that, after all drugging and restraining someone against their will are both felonies, and with her in prison her sick mom would have a hard time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Marianne Punished Terry For Her Crime

If my wife listened to and believed a disreputable source that I was cheating on her. If she made no effort to discuss my alleged transgression with me...but made the choice on her own to commit an adulterous act as a form of retaliation, it would not matter one little bit to me that she had based her decision on lies. It doesn't matter how sorry she is or how many tears she shed. Many criminals are sorry and shed tears. Marianne shit on the trust she should have for her husband. She believed a man who simply wanted to have sex with her. She somehow managed to smile at the camera to make sure she destroyed Terry. And, not once did she ask herself why was Frank following Terry around getting 'damning' evidence against him

I couldn't stay married to a woman who was so willing to believe the worst about me. It's time to bring in the divorce lawyer.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Incomplete!

- Several important elements in this story were not dealt with fully.

- Exactly how were they able to get Frank's schlong down to 1 1/2 inches? Yeah,the bike crash with the sharp thing near the seat of his bike.But who actually did the slicing and dicing?

The ending was too abrupt and let's face it,a desription of the video with Marrianne giving her husband a "blow by blow" description would have really allowed the story to "cum to a climax"!

- HOW did Marrianne gain his trust back enough for him to forgive and re-up with her?

- Personally,I'd have a really difficult time accepted the cheating. 1)She didn't demonstrate her love for him,or faith in him by at least confronting him with what she'd learned (or thought she did), before taking her revenge. 2)She fucked and sucked another man in an effort to really hurt him.Come on,cum all over her smiling face?! 3) She went out of her way to be as hurtful as possible by purposely finding a BIG BLACK guy.

Yeah,Frank may have set her up but the woman isn't stupid. Foolish though for taking a marriage-ending type of revenge BEFORE verifying the facts.

A VERY tough call for the husband.10 years of a good marriage,a woman you really love,and 3 young children would be very difficult to just have ruined but,could he ever trust his wife or truly forgive and FORGET?

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 8 years ago
Why bother?

She deliberately inflicted as much pain on him as she possibly could without ever giving him any chance to explain or deny. Reconcile with a cold-blooded, back-stabbing, stone cold bitch? I think probably not.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
The Problem

The problem with most of these plots is the "stupid wife" syndrome. Most of the women are totally gullible idiots. Have you ever met a real cheater? Male or female, the do not cheat because they are stupid, they cheat because they are selfish and arrogant. Arrogance is the condition when your selfishness becomes greater than your intelligence. It can happen to anyone, no matter what their IQ is. So, in reality cheating wives are not simply stupid, they are just selfish to the point of self destructive, and generally speaking they know there is a good chance they will get caught and they don't care that much about the inevitable divorce.

up11pendragonup11pendragonover 8 years ago
Your Men

Your men are not sensitive and understanding of the cheating wife. Rather, they are weak--just the kind of men who make perfect cuckolds. At some point, the hurt would turn naturally toward divorce, and not to forgiveness. Your weak men are ultimately devoid of ego. I contend that marriage is sacrosanct, and to break the only vow we are required to make (i.e. "...to forsake all others.) is a definite deal-breaker. You often address trust in your stories. Yet it seems as if the trust is something easy to regain. It is not!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THIS IS A CLICHE RIDDEN TAIL"

and a who is getting fooled by whom, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She cheated end of story

What she thought that fucking someone else would help the marriage

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Stupid cunt.

And the wife is just as bad. Not any reason to reconcile there. If she looked like she was enjoying that other dick, then she was. Fuck her and his secretary. Time to move them both on down the line. When I was turned loose I would have beaten the shit out of the secretary and just for fun the wife as well. Drugging bitch and lying cheating bitch could have one another. As far as all the blame being on the neighbor, that's why you don't married weak minded and stupid people. It will most likely come back and bite you in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not for me

I think you should have left this where it was, amongst the dust. I now remember trying to read another of your stories & failing to finish it, because of your poor writing skills. It doesn't matter how good the plot, the way it's told is even more important. I'm sorry but I found this too difficult to read to be enjoyable, it was like reading my 10 year old grandson's English homework. 2**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't think so!

His wife cheats on him with practically no evidence and that from a highly questionable source. Dumb mistake number one. Then she allows her tape to get put on a porn site. Dumb mistake number two. Then she and Selena drug him and bind him to a chair. (Obviously planned out since they had velcro straps - not your standard Office supplies) Dumb mistake number three. Those three things would have gotten the women fired (Selena), divorced (Marianne), and jail time (both women). End of story. But then you went crazy with their plan. Which would have landed them all in jail. The Police would have had the drugs they used on Frank, the fingerprints off the bike, and traced Marge's cellphone call. So Frank, Marianne, et. al., went to jail for a long, long time. Sorry - there were just too many holes and the entire story required too large a leap of faith, even for fiction, to be a good read.

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
poor

Another cuckold that is dumb as dirt for not kicking the wife to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The bitch got off light

I could never rest until I had crucified the adulterous cunt. There is no way I could ever forgive the whore wife ever. If I ripped her soul out it would not be enough revenge for me. I would want her every waking moment to be an eternity of torture.

And the same goes for the cunt that tricked her.

Death would be too easy. For when your dead you cannot suffer anymore>

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
One more wife in your stories who believes someone else before her husband.

I would guess that this has happened to the author before. Is not a comfortable position to be in. What that shows is that the wife does not have any respect or genuine loyalty to the husband. It usually shows up before the cheating, if you know how to look for it, but most trusting men don't. It also seems to be a theme that runs through all of this writer's stories that the wife hates the husband so much that she has to get revenge before she ever finds out the truth. Might be real, but I don't think so.

I can maybe see that happening, but I can't see why the husband would take the wife back if he lives through the revenge.

All these elaborate plots and plans, just beat the shit out of the guy, cut off his dick and leave. Wear a mask if you have too, but capturing and holding and shit just isn't the way to go. And all of these moral and ethical black men, who fuck women for money. Trying to talk the women out of doing it. Bullshit. Scum is scum. Black or white. Fucking for money is not moral, fucking someone to make a revenge tape isn't ethical. So again, I call bullshit.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Incomplete....

Lots of holes in this story, but they could be fixed with a second chapter. For example, Frank needs to wake up and face the music; his reaction could be priceless. Does Lucy dump him? Does Terry 'whisper in his ear' when he is still in the hospital bed "you ripped my marriage and got my wife to fuck a black cock; I'm the one that ripped your cock off and made sure you will NEVER fuck another man's wife!" Also, the so-called swinger's club isn't doing such a good job living by their own rules or screening their members.....they need to face some pain, too. Maybe they enjoy smoking some pot during their parties, and the quantity is enough that the cops notice and everyone gets busted on a felony drug charge....while the local TV news cameras are recording them being led out of their love shack in handcuffs and nothing else!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
People only see what they want -

Not what the writer wrote -

She made one mistake - she failed to believe in her man the way she knew she should.

The rest was the impact that mistake made - major yes but the rest was action taken foolishly and out of anger and a desire to do something - anything - and it failed completely - because nothing was wrong -

He is acting like many if not most men - his trust is destroyed - no matter why she did it, his faith is gone, his ego is crushed by what he saw and what he thinks happened -

The ending is pretty accurate - he cannot fix anything she must but there is no simple way to do that and most people will not take the risk of waiting to see if it does work.

Made a good story though -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

revenge sex? Interesting concept. And taping it for the other to watch?

Really, it accomplishes nothing more then destroying a relationship.

No one could ever endure watching it without ending the marriage.

That she did it at all, for any reason, would be enough.

Its a nuclear option for ending a relationship.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
proving once again

that revenge sex solves nothing! It hurts both parties and only makes it worse.

two wrongs do NOT make anything right.

I am happy that Frank was removed as a predator.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
seriously stupid

Dump the dumb slut.

"Mistake" ?!

Deliberately getting fucked and doing it on video and on the internet ?

That is not a mistake, that is deliberately destroying the marriage.

Her lack of trust in and disrespect of her husband ruined her marriage.

How can he trust her again ?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
As if her lover coming into her mouth could NOT give her an STD.

First she is a fool an an idiot to not talk with her husband before going to this extreme THEN letting her lover come into her mouth as though that would keep her safe from an STD. Almost as dumb as those that think that the males can fuck her bareback and then pull out and she won't get pregnant. All fools. That semen comes out all duiring the sexual act and I am sure the STD comes in your mouth and enters through THOSE mucuos membranes at any point. Fuck these stupid fools.

I would never take anyone that stupid back no matter her stupid excuse. Only if children are involved then I might consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lame

We evidently share different opinions on "Revenge". You prefer some tepid retribution and reconciliation between cuck and whore. I would have burned the house down with all offending parties inside (and rigged an indoor camera to watch). Grow a set or stop writing...

al18al18almost 11 years ago
Morons!

The wife was a slut, hubby was a cook.

The so called revenge was 10% of what should be and I mean against his slut wife 1st and then the scumbags(both white and black) 2nd.

Totally fucked up story no typical of GE

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really liked the storyline. Just didn't care much for the revenge. Very anticlimactic.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous