All Comments on 'Revenge and Retribution'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
Loved the story concept, but..

The telling came out disjointed and like it was missing several sections. But still a major cut above what has been posted lately in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what a bunch

what a bunch of crap, don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pooly Written

Your plots are usually rather nice twists on the cliche, but on a technical level your dialogue simply does not improve. On a plot level, your lead females tend to either be unable to control their urges or pretty simple minded, and your males, however masculine you describe them, tend to end up feeling very wimpy from an emotional standpoint.

Not your worst, not your best, but bluntly not much different than many of your stories.

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very poorly written

and what about the videos on the net...i think some money was made so why not sue n make some yourself...what lil revenge you did get was small compared to what is owed...i think he should be publicly castrated n all videos should be removed from anywhere on the net. plus say 3 million dollars each to him n his wife plus the other women also for a total of 15 million...if dear ole frank cant pay it get it from the sites they were put on illegally...if not take everything dear ole frank has including anything the cocksucker will ever make...plus id make him suck the cock of a gay man with aids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Seriously author, are you mentally challenged??

Why Leon Walker should get some kinda medal for screwing the wife on video, shouldn't he? He's such an "honest" and "gentle" black man who only fucks vulnerable women on video behind their husband's back for fun and probably money. Why Leon Walker even protected the wife from preditor Frank so he, PREDITOR Leon, could fuck her on video so the whole world could see. THIS IS SOOOO RETARDED IT WOULD REALLY BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR MIND THAT PASSES FOR THINKING. Hubbie never questions old Leon's role in this insanity? His wife shows up on the internet with a black dick and cum in her mouth and it never crosses hubbie's mind that Leon crossed some kinda line too? WTF! And the height of your insanity is you actually try to make it sound like Leon is some kinda GOOD GUY for what he did to his wife. This is just NUTS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yes! Yes! Yes!

The "author" is seriously mentally challenged!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Total

Total Fucking CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dumb , far to dumb

she never loved him, that's for sure. the crap I will always love you is so dumb. if she really would have loved him she would never have done anything like that. she would have confronted him or left him or whatever but surely not fucked some black guy and have it filmed.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 13 years ago
The Wimp Lovers Come Out

Ha, finally a story about a man who is not a wimp and a woman who was weak for a moment but strong enough to fight back and the cuckolds and cuckold lovers come out of the wood-works spewing their hatred.

You made me believe they really did love each other and that hers was really a one-time mistake. Thanks for a story that has a better ending than most.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
"One irresponsible and illogical mistake did not erase the ten years of devotion she had demonstrated."

Actually, that is EXACTLY what it would do to any man who was a man.

The revenge was nice on the ass wipe, but NOW he's got to dump the cheating slut.

A mistake is transposing a letter in a word. What she did was pure planned and willing adultery.

She WILLINGLY took his cock into her cunt. End of story.

Johnny1MJohnny1Malmost 13 years ago
Most of even the strangest things recounted on this site

have actually happened in real life. Guy sleeping with both mother and daughter? I've seen it. Sleeping with sis in law or mother in law? That too. Brother-sister incest. Sure. Gangbangs, wife stripping at amateur night, and cuckolding all happen. But no wife has ever been as dumb as the one in this story. It never could happen. First any normal person would wonder how the neighbor could possible get photos like this. And guys, photoshop is not some secret unknown to most of mankind. It would be pretty obvious what the guy was pulling, especially when he volunteered for the revenge fuck.

And secondly no woman who wants to stay married would film her revenge fuck and let it float around out there. Now I can see women and men who do this for fun(not my thing) but for revenge? No. If she was stupid enough to never question why the helpful neighbor had pictures of her husband, then she might be stupid enough to have a revenge fuck without talking to him. But the rest, the filming? No way. It's just not believable. Same thing about all those stories where a wife gets revenge by tying her husband up and screwing a couple of guys in front of him--and then expects him to stay around. A wife might fantasize about this if she was going to dump her husband, but she wouldn't actually do it. And filming it could get her put in jail.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
a bit uneven

Five-star, but.....

Yeah, you got the causitive factors listed. And you did a good job with planning the retribution. However, there was a disconnect between his initial anger and his refusal to at least tell her what was the problem. And at the end, his continuing reluctance to forgive didn't seem to fit all the lead up, from planning and implementing the retaliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a clueless idiot.

And really, he took the whore back - amazing.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

DGHear has an excellent revenge story, where there is a super retribution against the 2 hoax developer. There the husband divorced his wife and the revenge was made by the exwife's boyfriend.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Men often think they Are rational beings...

And often they are wrong! The husband in this story was not fully rational. By rational rules she cheated and therefore deserves to be kicked-to-the-curb. But love and lust are not always rational.

The story shows this quite well, IMHO. Their best shot at a happy future is in staying together, given the evidence shown in the story.

Nicely done. Thanks.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

BTW I also think the husband has not made any mistake to forgive his wife, because the affair was a short time and a effect of a cruel trick/hoax/prank. However The wife has not more chance with a next affair, because her husband will leave her at once.

Anonymous0Anonymous0almost 13 years ago
Forgiveness?

Not with this woman. She knew what she was doing at any time she could and should have backed out instead she continued with it. They say love is blind and love will help you forgive anything if that is true then this story makes so much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good, But!

I enjoyed the story, but there were some loose ends/unresolved issues.<p>

Not necessarily in order of importance, they have to deal with that video on the net. That has to come down.<p>

Most importantly they have to figure out why she was so ready to believe the slime ball next door and not talk to her husband. This is one DUMB bitch with a capital DUMB. She is warned by a girl friend and even by the man she chooses to cuckold her husband that this is a bad idea, but she goes ahead. <p>

I believe in reconciliation when possible, but I would be seriously questioning whether it was possible here. I also would be watching this fool like a hawk. All of her and Selena's protestations to the opposite, she seems awfully quick to hop into bed with someone for perceived revenge. <p>

PaRebel

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
THERE WILL BE SEQUELS

OTHERS MAY USE THIS THEME AND REWORK THE STORY. REMEMBER SOME THINGS ONCE DONE, SHOULD NEVER HAD BEEN AND THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE TERRIBLE. WHY, IF THERE IS LOVE AND TRUST WOULD ANYBODY START TO BELIEVE FALSE HOODS AND VILE GOSSIP. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bullshit

She did not love him enought to confront him, she's a filthy whore and deserves to be tortured to death, skinned and gutted alive. This was written during your "turning into a fag stage" Eat shit and die old man.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Interesting idea

But I do not find the story very convincing. One thing that no one commented on was the ease with which Selena used his confidence in her to knock him out and tie him down to the couch. Not just the wife should go but his secretary should also go. I can not trust either again.... And trust is central to your relationship with your wife or, for that matter your secretary!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Re: Bullshit

you do realise you're a fucking nonce talking like that, don't you? Men that physically hurt women get special treatment from real men. Hope you get yours you fucking nonce.

bartolobartoloalmost 13 years ago
good story

I enjoyed the story, although the text needs editing for grammar and wording.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Okay

I agree with the commenters that this story plot never sells the reader that the wife truly loved him. When you drug the husband and restrain him you are committing acts that are not loving. When you have the happy marriage that you describe, and then she turns suddenly hateful, that's enough to leave until you find out why she is being so out of character. When the wife makes a video fucking another man tha video is demonstrating that she no longer loves her husband and wants to show him that the marriage is over. It only demonstrates thatshe doe not care about his feelings anymore. A husband cannot possibly recover when you destroy him like that. He would never be able to trust that she still loves or respects him because she was willing to do that to him. I don't believe it possible unless you were actually describing a husband that was really a Willing Cuckold to begin with.

I have repeated this comment several times on your stories. I see a pattern in your stories that make the husband appear to be an unwilling cuckold...than accepts being a willing cuckold at the end. Most of them appear to be of an interracial theme. Why not just write Willing Cuckold stories? Or interracial?

It is my opinion that you make the reconcilition just too implausible unless he is a Willing Cuckold that enjoyed what happened.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Good story, lousy ending

The overall story was pretty decent. Marianne is as stupid as a rock to buy Frank's line of shit. Dear, the first thing to ask yourself is WHY would a neighbor follow my husband around and take pictures trying to prove he is having an affair? Only someone with BAD intentions would do so. A friend might tell you they saw the two together and might have one picture of one meeting. Instead you have a single source who is weirdly following your husband around. After she has her fuck session THEN she goes to the office to find out that Selina and her hubby are NOT fooling around. Did she think to check things out herself BEFORE she fucked another guy? Unfortunately, unless someone does something stupid most of these stories would have no foundation. So we start with a stupid wife. Check. <br><br>

The middle of the story about the discovery of the affair, the regret, the drugging and tying up of Terry (WTF was that about?), and the plan and execution of revenge on Frank was all done well. I don't know what shots they gave Frank but I'd be worried that the hospital didn't notice something. But I suppose they wouldn't be looking either. <br><br>

The end was terrible. Terry is rightfully upset with his moronic wife. She has apologized but he's still upset. That's not surprising. He is asking the right question, how can I trust her? But she says she's REALLY sorry. Oh, OK. All's forgiven and they can all live happily ever after. Gee whiz, you spent all the time on planning and executing a devious revenge but absolutely no effort on working out a big trust issue between Terry and Marianne. I don't have a problem that they could reconcile but no effort was made to justify it. It happened so suddenly I got whiplash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
And What?

Great start but the ending was rushed. I hope there is more.

What happend?

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
Children

Everytime the commenters forget about the children. They have 3 children and I think the husband thinks for the children when he decides on the reconcilation. If they have not any children he could decide on divorce quickly. However the forgiveness is not limitless, he will not have whole trust and Marianne has to work hard years (5-10 years) to rebuild her husband's trust.

Btw I do not understand the commenters of many stories, because the authors write the main cause for the forgiveness: the children are.

BTW: DGHear's revenge story "A New Beginning: Bree's story" is not so bloody, but the ending is very humorous.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Not a shred

Of this story is anywhere near believable. You can fabricate a pretty spiffy fantasty, but it doesn't make it as an enjoyable story. Too far out there...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The story just doesn't hang together.

In order for it to work you have to believe that she really loved him. That what she did, she did because "she loved him too much". If she really loved him she would have talked to him about his alleged infidelity, she wouldn't just take some guy's word for it. If she loved him she wouldn't have had him drugged and restrained both of which are felonies. Nothing about her actions says "great love". They are indicative of a sociopathic personality. The only chance of this story working if is somehow the drug caused massive brain dammage which is the only reason for him not dumping both his wife and his secretary and having them arrested.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
another grey eagle special

I still think grey and matt are brothers. So what they had kids, they had the kids while she was getting fucked by the other guy. they had kids when she didn't tell him that she got fucked by someone else for revenge. so why should the kids keep them together? that is why so many men are cuckolded. they stay for their kids. but in the end it's better to leave for your own piece of mind. 1 star

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
nice communication....

especially where she believes a guy she's been,"gathering evidence" on for two years??? This one even dumber than the other posted.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
God almighty STOP WRITING THIS SHIT

It is vile unreadable incoherent crap. Grey eagle You suck as this. Please stop.

for the love of god...please stop.

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Thank you for writing...

But man oh man...tough to read the last half. The first part was brilliant...great setup and terrific tension. Yet, when they tied up the husband, the story went to shit. Just silly and lazy! Nonetheless, I applaud the effort, so thank you Grey Eagle.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
She had only a chance and she was lucky

Terry told Marriane, that he had not trusted completly her.

I think Marianne could not have got any chance a second reconcilation, Terry would leave her at once notwithsanding their common children. She was lucky and she must rebuild the trust.

I have to tell one of my favorit Hungarian jokes about the silent Joe from the Wildwest:

After wedding Joe takes his new wife , Mary home from the Church on common horseback on evening. The horse stumbles and silent Joe says "One".

The horse stumbles again and Joe says "Two".

Later on the night the poor horse stumbles again and Joe says "Three" and he gets off from the horse and he helps to get off his new wife, Mary. He hands his gun and shoots his horse to dead.

His wife, Mary starts complaining to Joe "Why do you kill this poor animal??!!!"

The silent Joe says "One"

I think Terry has enough to count "Two".

oldcdawgoldcdawgalmost 13 years ago
great story that turned to crap

It was a great story until the end. To unbelievable for me.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 13 years ago
Really Bad. Unbelievable

Nothing much else to say except tell the secretary she fired and don't ask for a reference and tell the wife to file for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

NO husband in his right mind would take a whore like Marianne back after she fucked another guy and gave him blowjobs she wouldn't give her husbands. It's quite apparent to me shepreferrs nigger cock to her own husbands, andshe should go become the black guys crack whore, for that is what blacke want white women for. Terry should also fire his secretary because she is sure trying hard to make excuses fo the cheating slut wife, and it makes me believe she was in ion the whole deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
tough decision

I always believe in communications and it is unfortunate that she cheated without talking to her husband but I understand her reaction to hearing about the cheating from a trusted friend. The end result was that he understood that she did love him and he her and they would work it out and all would benefit, including the three kids. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wishful Thinking

Had she been drug induced (date rape stuff) and told she was getting revenge, that would be bad enough. In this case, he could reconcile, be hurt, but work it out.

She didn't confront him, she knew the neighbor was a slick operator and she never confronted her husband FIRST.

I think he could never stop thinking about her distrust and lack of character to not confront him. Beautiful and happily married for ten years, he'll never be the same!

Well written story Eagle, just wish you had her drug induced to keep the marriage together.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"I think I would rather die than do that."

Too fucking bad for her.

If she "loved him" she'd have confronted him instead of going out and fucking some "honest" guy.

I say scorched fucking earth.

bye bye bitch, maybe you'll think twice before you pull that stunt again with someone else, because you sure as hell aren't going to get the chance with me.

then again, that's just my opinion.

then again, I still have my balls.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I'm trying to figure why the story doesn't work

I guess that he didn't get any revenge on his his wife, she just begs for forgiveness, and doesn't have anything happen to her.

She has two things for him to forgive, one was not trusting in him and the second was fucking another man, no matter what the reason she had, she still fucked another man, and he walked away with nothing happening to him.

The worse thing he could do, is watch the video of her and the black guy,because once he does he will never get the visions out of his mind.

It would take a really forgiving man to let her off of the hook for what she done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the story doesn't work because it is just STUPID!

I wouldn't have hesitated for a minute to cut the wife's throat. She is selfish, cruel, stupid, and mentally disturbed, she had no problem risking the lives of both her husband and children. If I was her husband this women, this disgusting piece of fifth wouldn't have spent another day around my children. the asshole, real simple, you just walk up and put a bullet in his head. Why do you people insist on writing this absolute CRAP! This complete garbage! You make the people in your stories do the most horrific, the most hurtful thing to others... and your responses are nothing. yet, we all know that this is NOT how you would react in real life... why are your pretending? Why are you wasting your time writing this horseshit?? If I was standing in your driveway with my hand around your child's throat with a knife in the other... what would you do? Would you act like one of the fucking wimps in these stories? Oh but its not the same is it? This guy didn't do anything wrong, he only turned the wife into a whore, into a porn star, something that will haunt her for the rest of her life... he only fucked over the kids by screwing over the marriage... this marriage can't possible last a year... the wife had NO LOVE, NO TRUST, NO RESPECT, and she is mentally disturbed with no self esteem since she was obviously

willing to completely fuck herself over to get revenge...

This story is a complete piece of shit. This story is written by an author who has major mental issues, and NO life.

I read this site, and then I PRAY TO GOD! I PRAY TO GOD, and thank him endlessly, that only about .000001% of the population seems to be as mentally disturbed as the you pathetic losers. I can't believe that a single one of you is anything but a fat fucking loser who hasn't been fucked in decades.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry no way in hell to ever trust or touch her again

She is a very dumb bitch and should have been fixed before she had children. Women like this ruin good mens lives.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

1. Without children Terry would divorce Marianne quickly.

2. Terry will not trust her 100%.

3. I think not every people can learn from their own mistakes, but sometime sombody might get a little chance to prove she can.

4. Above 30 is difficult to find a right woman to rebuild his life with child alimoney. It is easy with compomise for example to live a other divorcee to help growing up her children (and plus common children), every second weekend with his children (not fault state, no chance for custody), to go abroad for new wife (East Europe, Far East, South East Asia, India,)etc..

Terry counts these points before decide on reconcilation, and he leaves her at the second events.

zed0zed0almost 13 years ago
Stupid Wimp Story

Not one of your better stories. In fact I'm having a hard time remembering if you've even had any good non-wimp stories.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Well, it stirred up lots of comments, anyway

I think Jasonnh summed up most of my comments/feelings about this story. The only thing I might add is that a hospital would normally order a toxicology screen on a patient who has this sort of accident. It might be needed if there were any liability issues.

Was this patient "high" while riding his bike, therefore impaired? Once the drugs are discovered, and the patient indicates he never took any (and doesn't possess them at home), then the plot unravels and we have a serious crime which the police would figure out in short order, starting with the wife.

She would cave and implicate the others in order not to take the heat by herself. There is a saying, "When setting out on a course of revenge, dig two graves." A safer course would have been to use the tort system of justice. Just display the fraudulent, doctored pictures used to mislead Marianne, and a jury would decide very quickly in their favor.

It doesn't solve the trust issues, however. She mistrusted her husband and preferred to believe the word of a jerk. Deep down inside (pun intended), she probably did want to try out some strange. How can Terry ever really trust her in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Grr

Only story thats gotten me mad enough to respond. I hate how the secretary keeps standing up for the wife, messing with his head making him think that she actually loves him. Infatuated? Yes. Afraid to die alone? definitely. But Love? HELL NO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Another wimp story, regardless of why she did it, she didn't have enough faith in her husband not even respect him enough to confront him before making the DVD, was she really so naive that she believed the copy given to her and she burned was the only one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
CROCK CUCK

What a crock of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Read

Good Story, disregard the dumb-asses that want a fictional erotic story to fit into their small minded ideas of what should be written. NO ONE is going to be 100% satisfied by ANY story. So I say, "Piss on em" and continue to right YOUR stories how YOU see fit. Like the dumbass that says all your stories end wimpy, well, he/she should have stopped reading them by now. LOL

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
read it again

Duna, I have read all the comments you made. You should writer humor. Forgive her, Why? She thought he cheated, so let's go get some guy fuck him and then we can work it out. So they have three kids, were was the work it out when she was fucking the guy or guys. So would this debate be going on if he though she cheated and went and fuck another woman.

Hell no, it wouldn't because he would just be another dog. When are woman going to start taking credit for their, "mistakes"? Please, she is just another cheating bitch that got caught. And as far as the husband, Grey Eagle 286 couldn't write a male that was a real man if it bit him on the ass. He's a pussy plain and simple.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@huedogg Nowdays the 40% of the women absolute faithful during in all life. I do not know how many % of the women who do mistake only once in her whole life. I think this % more then 10%. The surways show evry 6th spouse (male-female) are cheating in 1 year time, majority of them are the serial cheaters/sluts/etc. The figures show sometime a reconcilation may be some choice. We readers can discus if characters of the writers' story decided well or not on the divorce/revenge/reconcilation.

My opinion is if the wife did mistake once but she humilitated her spouse, the divorce is the best solution in spite of the children.

Here in this story I think the wife's legs were pulled by a son of the bitch man and she tooke part in the revenge these things gave her a advantage for the reconcilation. However the husband does not trust her in 100% and she will not chance a second reconcilation.

I like the discusions here and sometime I could change my mind about some story.

JoeVerdeJoeVerdeover 12 years ago
Good story!

I think this story was pretty well written and certainly believeable. Despite all of the negative skeptics who don't believe that the male ego can forgive, a lot of men in the same situation do stay in their marriages and get over it. I wonder why so many of the negative comments seem to come from people who don't want to leave their names. I wish Literotica would not allow anonymous persons to comment or vote.

juderboyjuderboyover 12 years ago
TRUST !!!!! ?????

I understand the story very well. All of the emotions were very thought out. And I do believe in forgiveness when earned. Your ending was far too quick and made very little since. She didn't trust him and cheated. She didn't trust enough to talk, before or after the fact. Wouldn't it be only reasonable for the husband to have trust issues himself. Believe me, trust isn't something repaired quickly. Yet you put a 15 minute bandaid on it and closed the story. Bad ending to a great great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SHIT!!

WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT!!! YOU NEED TO BE WRITING FAIRY TALES INSTEAD OF EROTIC STORIES!

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
The wife is not the problem

The problem is the Dipstick of a secratary drugging and restraining her boss. Dump the wife but Fire the secretary! preferably out of a cannon onto a cement parking with no net! Stupid is as Stupid Does

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
This one,,,,,,

is pretty bad. The previous commenter is correct, he needs to get rid of both the wife and the secretary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This might be the stupidest story I ever read...

An I've read a LOT of bad stories in here.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Wow you a true cuckold writer

Dump the wife, fire the assistant, and grow a set of balls

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Not enjoyable!

Not a good read in fact it was just silly!! Sorry!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
It's Not a Bad Story, the Wife is Just Totally Unbelievable

She sure seemed pretty happy with her escapades right after they happened. I wouldn't believe that character professing any current or future fidelity; but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Soooo wimpie

You think Leon would take his bitch back if you fucked her and put videos of it on the internet? Especially if she told Leon what a great guy you were?? I think the responsed from the "real man" here (the whole presumption is Leon is the Bull and Hubbie the cuck, that's why wifie chose Leon and not say, Barney Frank) would be along the lines: "If you like him so much, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, stupid bitch!"

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
Calm down people

This was just another of grey eagle's I'm a willing cuckold stories. It's his history do don't fret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Divorce the slut

you don't cheat you divorce then move on a cheater is a fucking cheater she has no excuse she was tricked and instead of communicating with husband she fucked others

i wouldn't touch her or fuck her ever again.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
I stopped

reading half way through the story. What a piece of shit story line. Why would you believe some piece of shit rather than your spouse. She would have been too fucking stupid to get married. She decides to cheat and then and then goes to get evidence of his cheating. Dumb as a box of rocks. Divorce the stupid cunt before she does something that kills you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

Where to start? First off. this was total bullshit. If you suspect infidelity you ask your husband. Second, the secretary was wrong in doping her boss. She would be gone. Third, you don't scheme with other wives you take your own revenge then divorce the wife. Two stars only because you know how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I gave it 3 stars ...

... it was to long and involved. Come on, four maybe five conspiracies in one revenge castration story? Next time keep it simple!

Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This story does ONE THING

It tells us all that Grey Eagle 286 is a FUCKING MORON! Yes, A FUCKING MORON. And For his/her sake I hope to GOD that no one he/she knows has read this SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

Although quite a bit of the story does seem improbable, It is refreshing to find a story written by someone who recognizes that even though we all can screw up from time to time, there are still some of us who really do cherish our spouses. My wife of over 40 years and I have made plenty of mistakes through the course of our marriage, but our devotion to each other and our willingness to forgive and put those mistakes behind us is why our love for each other has endured. Don't believe every bullshit story that is out there. True love endures

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really liked the storyline. Just didn't care much for the revenge. Very anticlimactic.

al18al18almost 11 years ago
Morons!

The wife was a slut, hubby was a cook.

The so called revenge was 10% of what should be and I mean against his slut wife 1st and then the scumbags(both white and black) 2nd.

Totally fucked up story no typical of GE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lame

We evidently share different opinions on "Revenge". You prefer some tepid retribution and reconciliation between cuck and whore. I would have burned the house down with all offending parties inside (and rigged an indoor camera to watch). Grow a set or stop writing...

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
As if her lover coming into her mouth could NOT give her an STD.

First she is a fool an an idiot to not talk with her husband before going to this extreme THEN letting her lover come into her mouth as though that would keep her safe from an STD. Almost as dumb as those that think that the males can fuck her bareback and then pull out and she won't get pregnant. All fools. That semen comes out all duiring the sexual act and I am sure the STD comes in your mouth and enters through THOSE mucuos membranes at any point. Fuck these stupid fools.

I would never take anyone that stupid back no matter her stupid excuse. Only if children are involved then I might consider it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
seriously stupid

Dump the dumb slut.

"Mistake" ?!

Deliberately getting fucked and doing it on video and on the internet ?

That is not a mistake, that is deliberately destroying the marriage.

Her lack of trust in and disrespect of her husband ruined her marriage.

How can he trust her again ?

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
proving once again

that revenge sex solves nothing! It hurts both parties and only makes it worse.

two wrongs do NOT make anything right.

I am happy that Frank was removed as a predator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

revenge sex? Interesting concept. And taping it for the other to watch?

Really, it accomplishes nothing more then destroying a relationship.

No one could ever endure watching it without ending the marriage.

That she did it at all, for any reason, would be enough.

Its a nuclear option for ending a relationship.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
People only see what they want -

Not what the writer wrote -

She made one mistake - she failed to believe in her man the way she knew she should.

The rest was the impact that mistake made - major yes but the rest was action taken foolishly and out of anger and a desire to do something - anything - and it failed completely - because nothing was wrong -

He is acting like many if not most men - his trust is destroyed - no matter why she did it, his faith is gone, his ego is crushed by what he saw and what he thinks happened -

The ending is pretty accurate - he cannot fix anything she must but there is no simple way to do that and most people will not take the risk of waiting to see if it does work.

Made a good story though -

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Incomplete....

Lots of holes in this story, but they could be fixed with a second chapter. For example, Frank needs to wake up and face the music; his reaction could be priceless. Does Lucy dump him? Does Terry 'whisper in his ear' when he is still in the hospital bed "you ripped my marriage and got my wife to fuck a black cock; I'm the one that ripped your cock off and made sure you will NEVER fuck another man's wife!" Also, the so-called swinger's club isn't doing such a good job living by their own rules or screening their members.....they need to face some pain, too. Maybe they enjoy smoking some pot during their parties, and the quantity is enough that the cops notice and everyone gets busted on a felony drug charge....while the local TV news cameras are recording them being led out of their love shack in handcuffs and nothing else!

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
One more wife in your stories who believes someone else before her husband.

I would guess that this has happened to the author before. Is not a comfortable position to be in. What that shows is that the wife does not have any respect or genuine loyalty to the husband. It usually shows up before the cheating, if you know how to look for it, but most trusting men don't. It also seems to be a theme that runs through all of this writer's stories that the wife hates the husband so much that she has to get revenge before she ever finds out the truth. Might be real, but I don't think so.

I can maybe see that happening, but I can't see why the husband would take the wife back if he lives through the revenge.

All these elaborate plots and plans, just beat the shit out of the guy, cut off his dick and leave. Wear a mask if you have too, but capturing and holding and shit just isn't the way to go. And all of these moral and ethical black men, who fuck women for money. Trying to talk the women out of doing it. Bullshit. Scum is scum. Black or white. Fucking for money is not moral, fucking someone to make a revenge tape isn't ethical. So again, I call bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The bitch got off light

I could never rest until I had crucified the adulterous cunt. There is no way I could ever forgive the whore wife ever. If I ripped her soul out it would not be enough revenge for me. I would want her every waking moment to be an eternity of torture.

And the same goes for the cunt that tricked her.

Death would be too easy. For when your dead you cannot suffer anymore>

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
poor

Another cuckold that is dumb as dirt for not kicking the wife to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't think so!

His wife cheats on him with practically no evidence and that from a highly questionable source. Dumb mistake number one. Then she allows her tape to get put on a porn site. Dumb mistake number two. Then she and Selena drug him and bind him to a chair. (Obviously planned out since they had velcro straps - not your standard Office supplies) Dumb mistake number three. Those three things would have gotten the women fired (Selena), divorced (Marianne), and jail time (both women). End of story. But then you went crazy with their plan. Which would have landed them all in jail. The Police would have had the drugs they used on Frank, the fingerprints off the bike, and traced Marge's cellphone call. So Frank, Marianne, et. al., went to jail for a long, long time. Sorry - there were just too many holes and the entire story required too large a leap of faith, even for fiction, to be a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not for me

I think you should have left this where it was, amongst the dust. I now remember trying to read another of your stories & failing to finish it, because of your poor writing skills. It doesn't matter how good the plot, the way it's told is even more important. I'm sorry but I found this too difficult to read to be enjoyable, it was like reading my 10 year old grandson's English homework. 2**

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Stupid cunt.

And the wife is just as bad. Not any reason to reconcile there. If she looked like she was enjoying that other dick, then she was. Fuck her and his secretary. Time to move them both on down the line. When I was turned loose I would have beaten the shit out of the secretary and just for fun the wife as well. Drugging bitch and lying cheating bitch could have one another. As far as all the blame being on the neighbor, that's why you don't married weak minded and stupid people. It will most likely come back and bite you in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She cheated end of story

What she thought that fucking someone else would help the marriage

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THIS IS A CLICHE RIDDEN TAIL"

and a who is getting fooled by whom, TK U MLJ LV NV

up11pendragonup11pendragonover 8 years ago
Your Men

Your men are not sensitive and understanding of the cheating wife. Rather, they are weak--just the kind of men who make perfect cuckolds. At some point, the hurt would turn naturally toward divorce, and not to forgiveness. Your weak men are ultimately devoid of ego. I contend that marriage is sacrosanct, and to break the only vow we are required to make (i.e. "...to forsake all others.) is a definite deal-breaker. You often address trust in your stories. Yet it seems as if the trust is something easy to regain. It is not!

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
The Problem

The problem with most of these plots is the "stupid wife" syndrome. Most of the women are totally gullible idiots. Have you ever met a real cheater? Male or female, the do not cheat because they are stupid, they cheat because they are selfish and arrogant. Arrogance is the condition when your selfishness becomes greater than your intelligence. It can happen to anyone, no matter what their IQ is. So, in reality cheating wives are not simply stupid, they are just selfish to the point of self destructive, and generally speaking they know there is a good chance they will get caught and they don't care that much about the inevitable divorce.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 8 years ago
Why bother?

She deliberately inflicted as much pain on him as she possibly could without ever giving him any chance to explain or deny. Reconcile with a cold-blooded, back-stabbing, stone cold bitch? I think probably not.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Incomplete!

- Several important elements in this story were not dealt with fully.

- Exactly how were they able to get Frank's schlong down to 1 1/2 inches? Yeah,the bike crash with the sharp thing near the seat of his bike.But who actually did the slicing and dicing?

The ending was too abrupt and let's face it,a desription of the video with Marrianne giving her husband a "blow by blow" description would have really allowed the story to "cum to a climax"!

- HOW did Marrianne gain his trust back enough for him to forgive and re-up with her?

- Personally,I'd have a really difficult time accepted the cheating. 1)She didn't demonstrate her love for him,or faith in him by at least confronting him with what she'd learned (or thought she did), before taking her revenge. 2)She fucked and sucked another man in an effort to really hurt him.Come on,cum all over her smiling face?! 3) She went out of her way to be as hurtful as possible by purposely finding a BIG BLACK guy.

Yeah,Frank may have set her up but the woman isn't stupid. Foolish though for taking a marriage-ending type of revenge BEFORE verifying the facts.

A VERY tough call for the husband.10 years of a good marriage,a woman you really love,and 3 young children would be very difficult to just have ruined but,could he ever trust his wife or truly forgive and FORGET?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Marianne Punished Terry For Her Crime

If my wife listened to and believed a disreputable source that I was cheating on her. If she made no effort to discuss my alleged transgression with me...but made the choice on her own to commit an adulterous act as a form of retaliation, it would not matter one little bit to me that she had based her decision on lies. It doesn't matter how sorry she is or how many tears she shed. Many criminals are sorry and shed tears. Marianne shit on the trust she should have for her husband. She believed a man who simply wanted to have sex with her. She somehow managed to smile at the camera to make sure she destroyed Terry. And, not once did she ask herself why was Frank following Terry around getting 'damning' evidence against him

I couldn't stay married to a woman who was so willing to believe the worst about me. It's time to bring in the divorce lawyer.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
to even things up

Well Marianne, in order to even things up, how about we strap you to the chair with those velcro straps while I fuck Selena in front of you?

Since you think tit for tat is how to do it.

I'm sure Selena would be glad to go along with that, after all drugging and restraining someone against their will are both felonies, and with her in prison her sick mom would have a hard time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Utterly stupid wife? slit her throat and drop her in a pit

If someone is that FUCKING STUPID. You take them out of the gene pool.

Grey Eagle 286 you need to grow up. This story is lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry but that was a terrible ending

Simply put, the trust was gone. Why couldn't she talk to him before going off half-cocked? Did all their years together mean nothing to her? She had to cheat to get even? That makes no sense. Sorry but he needs a divorce. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

These are women who have no business being married if they are that dumb and gullible.

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
He was in love

I like this story. Yes the other readers make good points but, if everyone asked every question there would be no story to tell. You and the Editor did a fine job of telling me a good story which I liked. This was set up and showed how much this man loved his woman and how well he treated most people. The ending where he allowed his woman to show him back to her to me is a no brainier. Yes if she was no good he would not allowed her any slack but, we were told how he felt about them and she was good. There was an evil person trying to ruin their relationship which he did and not just to them but others as well. I have my thoughts on how the weasel should have gotten his jackup but, without killing him you did fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

wimpy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No Trust...

He would have never known if he hadn't seen the video clip. She would have still remained a dishonest cheat and liar. Why couldn't she tell him the truth after she found out it was a set up? Also, his co-worker, Selena, held the lie for a few years, also. Niether woman was trustworthy any longer. If his wife really loved him, the way she said she did, the very least she should have done is confess it as soon as she cught on to the scam. The other thing is, why did she find it necessary to seek out and fuck a big black man? The whole thing is full of shit. She may have been pissed off, but she used it for more than a hurtful revenge. She used it to try out a big cock and to enjoy it. He could forgive and forget if she had been honest and come clean. In the end, if she wants forgiven so fervently, she should offer him to go cheat, then she would truly feel the hurt she put him through. Regardless of how hurt she was for thinking he cheated, she made it worse.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Interesting story plot

But complete bullshit with how he let her off the hook for fucking another man for six hours on video!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So fucking retarded. RAAC based on "women aren't really responsible for their actions" and total established character reversal. His colleagues would go to prison for illegal restraint and drugging him, and the wife divorced, if the magical, inexclicable character reversal hadn't happened.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous