Revenge Backfires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me back up to the bar and ordered two more shots. This time I started the protest and told him, that I couldn't drink anymore. He started to get a little mad and said why? don't you like me anymore.

I started to tell him how much I liked him. This was part of the plan. I was going to get him all jacked up, hot and horny and then blow him off and leave him horny and hard.

So why not let him spend some more money. I downed another shot with him. He was still doing all the talking. I didn't have to say much of anything except yes.

Then it hit me all of a sudden. All the alcohol and the allergy medicine caught up at the same time. I was about ready to pass out. I told him I needed to get out and get some fresh air and that the music was too loud.

He grabbed my hand and took me through the crowd. everyone was looking at us. I think they thought we were going outside to make out or fuck.

He pulled me out in the hallway and we went over where the receptionist office was. It was unlocked so we went inside and I sat down on the loveseat.

We didn't have the lights on. There was plenty of light coming through the outside windows. my eyes were super heavy and all of a sudden they were closed.

I don't know how long they were closed for, could've been a few seconds maybe it was minutes.

When I opened them, Brian was kissing me. He was making out with me. And as I came to. I started to make out with him. after all I was a little horny and drunk and I didn't know exactly what I was doing.

We were heavily kissing, and he was feeling my thighs trying to get his hands up to my crotch. He started tickling The front of my panties.

I started pushing his hands away, but he thought I was playing games and he'd bring them right back up. Thank goodness the way I was sitting had my balls totally up as far they would go. and my cock pointing straight up.

And believe it or not I was rock hard. it was turning me on being kissed. I let him play with the front of my panties, he thought he was touching my pussy.

He was kissing me and rubbing the front of my panties. He totally was trying to rub them into my folds, he thought he was rubbing a clit.

His other hand was feeling me up on the outside of my black satin French maid costume. He kept squeezing my bra fondling my breasts and kissing me.

My Eyes closed again. I don't know how long they were closed. Or how long he was kissing me. I didn't realize that he had stopped. When I opened them, I was face-to-face with his hard cock.

He had stood up. unzipped his pants and fished out his hard shaft. He was pointing it at my lips. He then proceeded to poke it into my mouth.

I opened my mouth protest. that was a stupid mistake. that just allowed him access to slide it in as far as he could.

I brought my hands up. I put one hand around his cock gripping it, trying to pull it out of my mouth, and the other hand I was using, to push him back.

Again, he thought this was still a game. So he would thrust forward, and since I had my right hand wrapped around his hard cock, I could prevent him from violating my mouth. so he didnt get it in to far.

I would push him back and he would pull out. I liked the feel of the skin of his penis, as it wrinkled sliding through the grip of my hand, and the tip of his cock as it would part my lips.

He started trusting faster, and I would push him away and he kept going in and out. He had his hands wrapped around the back of my head holding me, so I couldn't pull back and get off of it.

I was panicked, I was getting my face fucked. This was not part of my plan, but I was also kind of enjoying it.

All I could do is use my left hand to push his hips backwards. I didn't dare let go of his cock with my right hand because he would be able to force all of his meat to the back of my throat.

I was pushing him back, and I felt the first spray. it was his pre-come shot, and it hit the roof of my mouth. then he thrust back in deep, holding me by the back of the head as hard as he could, forcing all of it in, as much as he could get into me. He was smashing my fist into my lips.

That's when he erupted! flooding the back of my throat with cum.

All I could do was swallow, and it was kind of soothing, since the tequila had burned and irritated my throat.

I could feel wave after wave, of cum sliding down, coating the inside of my throat with his slickness. I loved the way his cock would plump up, expanding in my mouth as he shot each load.

He let my head go, He had finished filling me. He pulled out. He fished his cock back into his pants and zipped them up.

He said, There, I wanted to do that to you Jenny for a long time. Thank you, I was so glad when I got your text, telling me what you wanted to do tonight.

I didn't say anything, but smiled. That comment went right over my head also. I was still drunk. I forgot all about my plan. And didn't know what to do now. He helped me up, to take me back out to the party.

When we opened the door and stepped out. My sister, Jenny, and her friend Rachel were standing there. They were pointing and laughing at me.

Brian was a little confused and a little drunk, as he was looking at two Jenny's dressed exactly the same. both a mirror image of each other dressed as a sexy Hot french maid.

That's when Jenny pointed to me and said gotcha. Brian was still confused, but then I'd realized Jenny set this up. She must've been sending Brian text messages telling him what she would do to him.

That would explain why he came on to me so fast and so aggressive. Jenny walked over to Brian, kissed him on the mouth and said, if you are ready for the real Jenny, I'll be at the bar.

Jenny and Rachel were laughing as they walked in to the ballroom, saying what a slut. and made their way over to the bar.

I was t standing there next to Brian. He had ahold of my hand, it had red lipstick around my index finger and thumb where it was bumping into my lips. He let go of my hand. He didn't know what to do. He was still confused.

He kept looking at me and looking at her and didn't know which way to go, but he finally decided to follow her to the bar.

I couldn't believe just what had happened to me. My sister got revenge by plotting to get Brian fuck my face thinking it was hers.

I had to get out of there before anybody else found out what happened. Now, I was drunk, embarrassed, and had sucked my first cock.

Actually I really didn't do much sucking, it was more like him fucking my face. and I swallowed a shit load of cum. but it was nice and soothing to my throat.

I made my way out to my truck. it was in the far back part of the parking lot. I was fumbling with my keys, trying to open the passenger door. I kept dropping them bending over to pick them up.

I didn't realize that the guy from the gas station had followed me to the country club. He was out of his car and helped me pick up the keys and opened the door for me.

I started to slide my way in to lay down. All I wanted to do was go to sleep. But I guess he had to have more than just the pictures I let him take earlier.

He was behind me with his hands all over my ass. Rubbing the satin panties. I felt him pulling my panties down along with the fishnet pantyhose.

I heard the snap of a fliptop cap. And then I felt a cold glob of something being rubbed on my exposed asshole.

It was quickly replaced by a searing pain as the guy forced his cock deep inside me. All I could do was take it. I grunted as he slid it in.

He quickly pulled back and started fucking my ass. The ruffled tutu was bouncing Up and down. My face was being pushed closer to my shifter knob as was trapped on the seat, bent over, taking a cock into my virgin ass.

He kept thrusting hard. Every pound would scoot me closer to the shifter. He was telling me how good I felt. How hot I was. How he loved French maid costumes.

He said, he especially loves it when a young guy is dressed in one. He said, do you like it in the ass Johnny?

Wait, did he just say my name? He said he had his eye on me for a long time. He said he liked to watch me at the poolside with my hairless body and my little speedo swim trunks.

He said, when I saw that hot ass bent over at the gas station, I had to go in for a closer look. I knew it was your truck, but I thought it was your sister.

Then I realized, it was you and not your sister. I wanted to have you. and now I got you. I was starting to feel turned on now. my cock was hard, and getting harder with every push.

He pushed hard inside of me. My cock was rubbing on the inside of the panties. I was starting to enjoy it. He could sense that I was starting to feel enjoyment and he kept pounding harder.

I was laying there with my head to the side my mouth open, eyes closed and he was pounding me hard. so hard that my head slipped off the seat, and the shifter knob slipped inside my open mouth.

I tried to lift up and pull off of it. But he must've thought I wanted to suck on it, so he pounded me hard to push me back down on it.

He was watching the whole thing. it turned him on seeing a cute french maid sucking on a shifter while getting fucked from behind.

I opened my eyes, I was getting into it, and started sucking and bobbing up and down on the shifter. I was having flashbacks thinking it was Brians cock. I would try to lift up, but he would push hard, pushing me forward, pushing me down on it some more.

So now I was getting my virgin ass fucked and I was giving head to a shift knob inside truck. It Must've been hot to see.

He was so turned on, he held onto my hips tight and I could feel his cum entering inside me.

He held onto me super tight like his cock was glued inside. I could feel his cock grow in diameter with every squirt and every pulse of cum.

He pulled back slowly and forced his way back in. Now my hole was wanting it. it was at this point, it was well lubed up and cummed up. And I was dilated around his shaft.

Now, he was sliding in and out easy, he was doing it slow taking his time rocking back-and-forth he was still rockhard. And now the sensation had me reaching the point of my own orgasm.

I was still sucking on the knob. I was enjoying both, the sucking and the fucking. I started cumming inside my panties. He felt me cumming as my hole was flinching grabbing his shaft.

He pulled back and slipped out. I felt the cool rush of air hitting my burning asshole. Then I could feel the warm cum starting to dribble out of my asshole. The air was electrifying the cum, as it dribbled down towards my balls.

I had slobbered all over my shift knob and pulled myself off of it. I was laying there breathing heavily. I had this completely satisfied feeling.

I heard the click of pictures being taken. Then I heard the phone make that noise It makes when it's on video mode. He was filming the cum dripping out of my asshole.

He then pulled up my panties and pantyhose, tucking them back the way they were before he pulled them down. I can hear him taking more pictures.

And I felt his fingers, pressing the panties into the crack of my ass, getting them wet with cum. I could hear him taking more pictures. And he told me to put my mouth on the shift or knob again.

Still being intoxicated, and not really knowing what I was doing, I reached over and grabbed it, opened my mouth and lowered my head onto it again. he was taking more pictures. I heard the camera going into video mode.

He was telling me to suck on it. He said, take it baby, take it in your mouth. so I started swirling my tongue around it started bobbing up and down on it.

Then he said, OK girl, that's enough. He said you've had a rough night. Do you want me to drive you home Johnny?

I would be more than happy to. He said, after all, we are neighbors. I thought to myself as I sat up and looked at him, I know him. that's right he is my neighbor, Frank, he lives down around the corner. He has the smoking hot wife everyone in the neighborhood wants to fuck.

Frank helped me walk me over to the passenger side of his car, opened the door and sat me down inside. I was fumbling with the seatbelt, he reached in over me and buckled it.

He was hovering above my face and I started kissing him. He was kissing me back. He was not as rough as Brian was. There was passion in his kiss. Here I am in a French maid costume. I kissed and gave one guy head. And now I'm kissing the guy who just fucked my ass while I was giving a shifter knob head.So much for my revenge on my sister Jenny.

I was leaning against the car window, drunk. My cum soaked panties leaking onto his black leather seats.

Frank said, I will have you home in a few minutes. Panic replaced the drunkeness. I said, no! I cant go home like this. In my hurry to seek revenge, I forgot all about returning home dressed as a slut. my parents would be there by now. I wouldnt be able to sneak by them.

Frank said, you are welcome to stay at my house,. My wife would love to see you in your costume. She has been admiring you also. I said, ok. and we headed to his house.

Frank said, call Francesca. the car started dialing. a woman picked up. Frank said, honey, you will never guess what I am bringing home. get the boom boom room ready.

I was to tispsy to understand what he told his wife. and closed my eyes. Frank was waking me up, we had arrived. He already undid my seat belt. I got out but was going to fall over.

Frank scooped me up in his arms. My ruffled white satin panties and ass hung down out of the ruffled tutu and dress. we were greeted at the door by his wife, who was dressed as a sexy red devil.

We followed her up the stairs. Her ass was amazing. She had on red fishnets under a red skin tight leotard. Her long blonde hair, in a high ponytail on the top of her head with little devil horns sticking up.

I was hypnotized, watching her ass cheeks, bounce with every step of the stairs. She opened the bedroom door and stood there and as we passed. She said, hi my name is Francesca. I said, hi my name is Johnny.

Her eyes lit up. She looked at Frank and said, is that really Johnny? I thought it was his sister Jenny at first.

Frank set me on the bed laying on my back. My knees flopped open to the sides, exposing my wet crotch. Francesca said, oh my, looks like someone had some fun tonight.

Frank said, yes she did. Let's let her rest for a few minutes. Come and I'll show you some pictures and video.

I was having this awesome dream, my cock felt hard like it always does in some of my good dreams. but this dream was different. It seemed real. It felt like someone was licking me right under my balls.

I woke up and looked down. I was still in my French made costume and the ruffled tutu, and dress were pushed up towards my waist.

I pulled the ruffles and the material back and I saw this beautiful blonde face down, licking the crotch of my panties.

Then I realized it was Francesca, Frank's wife. Something was different about her. If I remember correctly she had devil horns on the top of her head.

Now she had on a white lacey headband. She was face down into my crotch, licking the outside of my panties. Behind her was Frank. I could see she had on a similar outfit to mine with her dress and ruffles lifted up on the top of her ass.

I could tell by the way, she was rocking forwards and backwards while she was licking my crotch. That she was getting fucked from behind by Frank.

She stopped for a minute and said, hi sleepyhead. I hope you don't mind but I could not resist the cum soaked panties you're wearing. They're so pretty and they looked delicious. I just had to taste for myself. and from the amount of cum, I can tell Frank filled you up pretty good.

Could this really be happening or was this just one of my porn dreams I have. Francesca was reaching out, pulling the waistband of my panties down, exposing my hard cock.

She bent it down and stuffed it in her mouth. She was sucking on it, but she didn't have to bob, because Frank was fucking her, causing her to rock back-and-forth.

The fucking motion of Frank, pushing her on my cock was amazing. the sight of this beautiful blonde French maid, getting fucked from behind was awesome. And to see her face down into the pussy of another French maid. Is probably one of my favorite fantasies and porn scenarios and here it was happening to me live.

I was still tipsy, but feeling good, and she was feeling good on my cock. Her mouth was so wet and the rocking back-and-forth motion as she sucked pulled my skin better than me, gripping it with my hand jacking off.

I guess Frank didn't want to come again. so he pulled out and Francesca laid there for a few minutes still sucking on my cock.

She stopped sucking and climbed up next to me. She said, Johnny you're so pretty, and for a minute. I thought you were Jenny. And then I realized it was you. You're way sexier than she is.

She said, I'm glad it's you and not her. By the way, your cock taste just like I thought it would. Did you cum while Frank was fucking you? that's a silly question, I can taste your cum all over your cock, and Frank's a good fucker, so you don't have to answer the question.

I just realized there's a girl over in the corner with the tripod and cameras. Francesca saw me looking at her and said, don't mind Becky she's just here to work. I still hadn't really said anything. I'm still waiting to see if I wake up from the dream.

Francesca said welcome to the boom boom room. This is where all the magic happens you're lucky we don't let very many people in here. And tonight, you are my special guest.

I asked her, special guest, for what? She said, oh, silly me where are my manners? I do some online shows, and internet content. I have a huge client base. And I'm always looking for new stuff to introduce in some of my sessions. would you like to be in some of my sessions?

she said, I've had my eye on you for a while, it always gets my juices flowing every time I see you climb out of the swimming pool pool at the country club. I can just imagine what was inside that little speedo package and now I got to see it firsthand.

I've been imagining someone with your body type, and tendencies would make a special fit here inside the boom boom room.

I thought to myself, tendencies? But I guess she must've known all along that deep down inside of me are these tendencies.

I did like sucking Brian's cock tonight, even though it was my first time, and I was a little drunk.

And I did like losing my virginity in my ass. I don't think it could've gone any better. it didn't hurt all that much, like I thought it would, that's probably because I was drunk.

I did enjoy it and I think that's because I was so horny. So maybe that's where these tendencies come in.

I said, what do I have to do to be in some of your content? she said anything you want. You watch porn, I know you do. What kind of stuff do you like to watch?

Here in the boom boom room we can act out all kinds of fantasies. and scenarios. and you'll fit in just perfect.

I told her, I said, just because I'm dressed up in a French maid costume doesn't really mean I'm gay. Although I did suck on a cock today and take it up the ass does that make me gay?

She said, do you like girls? do you like pussy? and I bet you love tits. there's nothing gay about that. and it's pretty erotic when you have a cock in your mouth. And if you like it suck it, I always say.

It can be pretty exciting when you have one in your ass as well. but that comes with experience. I can help you gain that experience if you like.

My clients, like me to infuse lots of scenarios. Becky sometimes performs in them. Would you want to perform with Becky? would you want to perform with me and Becky? how about a performance with me and Becky, you and Frank?