Revenge Backfires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank is an excellent lover, beautiful kisser. and his cock taste almost as good as yours, but I love the way yours taste. And you wouldn't have to do anything you don't wanna do.

But we would hope you want to do anything and everything. and sometimes we get special requests that we love to fill.

I asked her when do we start. she said, honey you already did. Becky filmed the whole thing just a few minutes ago. there was a little more to it before you woke up.

But from the feedback we're getting on the computer it was extra extra extra hot. and that's all because you are here. in addition to getting the cum sucked out of you. there's also some financial compensation.

I just smiled and said, OK. Francesca said perfect, I knew you'd be the perfect fit for us. now, can you stand up. we can put on another little show. If you are up to it. Everyone loves two girls dressed as French maids. making out.

She pulled me and help me stand up. She then pointed to Becky who started filming.

Then Francesca started kissing me very erotically. She broke away and was kissing my neck. She whispered into my ear. Who's cum is that I taste in your mouth?

I whispered back, Brian, this guy, my sister likes. Francesca said, oh, it looks like your little revenge game you two play must've backfired.

Her kisses on my neck were driving me crazy and all I could say was yes. she whispered in my ear. I'm gonna do some stuff to you and then I'll tap you twice, then you copy everything I did to you and do it to me.

She started kissing down my neck to my chest, and she was hiding my chest from view of the camera and pull the top of my dress down along with the bra and started sucking on my nipples.

She would alternate from left to right. then she casually, lifted my bra back up, but left the dress down, exposing my bra. she turned me towards the camera. she went behind me, was reaching around, grabbing my bra and squeezing my breasts.

Her hands went down under my dress, and she was rubbing the front of my panties. Since we were standing the dress was hanging down so they could not see my hard on.

I don't know if she wanted them to know if I was a boy or a girl, she didn't say. She was crouching down, feeling my thighs all the way down to my shoes.

She got in front of me on her knees. and started licking my shoes. She then turned me around and whispered for me to bend over. she held back, so Becky could zoom in on the wet spot in my panties.

She started kissing up the back of my heels along the back of my legs. and nuzzled her nose right in between my ass cheeks.

She had pulled her head out slightly and turned it to the side, sticking he tongue out, licking the panties, so becky could see and zoom in.

She pulled my panties down, exposing my wet asshole. then out of nowhere, I felt her sliding something smooth inside of me.

Since I was still lubed up from Frank's cum and the lube he put on me earlier. whatever she put inside me slid right in. it felt different than Frank did.

I could feel coldness and slight bumps as she slid the thing inside my ass. She was fucking me with it slow, making sure Becky could get every inch of it going in and out. she did that for a few minutes. I was enjoying it I guess, I was slightly moaning.

She pulled it out. and slapped my ass hard. She pulled my panties up and made me straighten up and spin around.

Now I could see what she was fucking me with. It was a big 12" long, glass dildo. it was smooth, and about every inch it had a smooth ring.

She was looking at the camera. And started sliding the dildo up against the crotch of my panties. again my cock was still completely hidden by the dress and the tutu.

She was pretending she was fucking my pussy with the dildo. I guess she didn't want the audience to know that I was a boy. I guess the illusion is that I am a girl.

After a few minutes of pretending to fuck my pussy with the dildo I felt her tap me twice. That meant it was time for us to switch.

I remembered what she was doing to me. We stood up and kissed, I spun her around, was kissing her neck, squeezing her breast from behind.

My hands made their way down the sides of her satin, French maid uniform and slipped under. feeling her stockings and stocking tops. she felt amazing.

I worked my hands up rubbing on her pussy. she held her tutu and dress up so Becky could film what my fingers were doing to the front of her panties.

I dropped to my knees in front of her, kissing her shoes working my way up. she whispered, go ahead and lick my panties. she lifted her dress and tutu up. this gave whoever was watching full view.

I proceeded to kiss up her thighs and started kissing on the front of her panties. I stayed there licking, and sticking my tongue out. licking hers how she was licking mine when she woke me up.

She started pulling me up and I kissed my way up until I found the front of her chest. I lowered the top of her dress and pulled her bra down, exposing her big beautiful tits.

The most beautiful tits I've ever seen. her nipples were rock hard, and they were the same diameter as the tips of my pinky fingers. I plopped them with my mouth, kissing and sucking, nibbling and biting.

Either she was putting on a show for the camera or it felt good. from the sounds she was making. she then turned around, bent over, and I dropped my knees again, kissing her heels and up the back of her thighs all the way up. And then I pressed my nose deep into her ass crack. there was something there. My nose hit something hard.

So, just like she did. I pulled her panties down and I was staring right at a jeweled butt plugg. I didn't know what to do. I was supposed to fuck her in the ass with the dildo.

She whispered, pull it out with your teeth. so I went in deep with my nose into the crack of her ass. I got it in my mouth between my teeth and tried to pull back.

I turned to the side a little bit, so Becky could zoom in. I tried, pulling it again, and it started to come out. but then her ass muscles pulled it right back in. I tried it again this time I pulled it out hard and fast.

Francesca squealed with delight. Becky had kicked over a bottle of lube towards me. I bent over, opened my mouth to drop the butt plug on the ground.

It made a ting sound as it hit the floor. It was heavy and metal. I picked up the lube and squirted a glob on the top of her ass crack. she started bending over more.

I picked up the glass dildo and started twisting it into her hole. She was verbal. She was saying yes, yes, fuck my ass give it to me! so I pushed it in watching each glass bump disappear inside of her ass.

I watched as her ass would open up and swallow each ring. I thought to myself I hope Becky's getting this video.

I started fucking her ass with it. giving it to her just like Frank had given it to me. I tried not to go too fast. I wanted to, but I figured we were putting on show, so I wanted to make it last a little bit longer.

I pulled it out, she spun around, lifting her dress, and she had pulled her panties to the side, exposing a beautiful little piercing on her clit. I picked up the dildo and teased her pussy with it a little bit. then I pushed it inside of her.

I started fucking her hard and fast with it. I've always wanted to play with a pussy like this. So I gave her everything I had, pumping it in and out of her fast just like I've seen on the Internet.

at first, I thought I was starting to hurt her, as she was starting to make a lot of noise, shrieks and screams. she started reaching trying to grab the dildo. she was to the point where she was squealing.

She grabbed ahold of the dildo and pulled it out of her pussy. and when it popped out.

She started squirting all over my face. it was hitting my lips going in my mouth, on my nose and my eyes. It stopped for a little bit. Then she started rubbing her clit hard and fast. And then she squirted again all over me.

I was on my knees sitting on my butt with pussy spray dribbling off the sides of my cheeks and my chin. she regained some composure. And dropped to her knees in front of me, and started kissing me like she did before.

Then it was almost like she wanted to fight, and then she grabbed me in a headlock, and we started rolling around on the ground. She kept trying to reach under my dress as we were rolling back-and-forth.

then she stopped and held me tighter her arms. she whispered in my ear you were wonderful. Everything I've ever wanted everything I hoped you would be and you were more. Let's lay here for a minute.

She was pretty tender and cuddling me. Becky had stopped the camera and started walking out of the room. Francesca said. Well, how do you like the boom boom room?

You are welcome to come here, and cum in here. anytime you want. I'm sure you're pretty exhausted. Let me help you out. I'll wipe you off and you can lay back down on the bed and sleep.

I stood up, she walked me into the bathroom, sat me on the toilet. She took a warm, wet towel, started cleaning my face. after every swipe she would plant a kiss on my lips.

She got me cleaned up and laid me on the bed. She took my heels and headband off.

She went down. Kissed me on the forehead, tucked my hair behind my ear and said sweet dreams you were amazing.