Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
The former bully's comeuppance continues.
2.2k words
4.39
19.1k
17
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this fictional story are over the age of 18. This is about nonconsent/force and if that ain't your thang, click away now!

**

Well due to popular request I have another installment regarding former bully Ashley and her continuing comeuppance. Will be installing a few more as I write them, I have an excellent idea for this series...hope you enjoy!

**

The tires of Ashley-Brooke Andrews's old Nissan crunched the shells and gravel as she pulls around back of the Coombs Inn. Seeing the Custom Porsche at the entrance of the separate bungalow, Johnathan waiting outside, she shook her head as she rolled to stop beside his car.

"God, I hate you." She blurted as she got out.

"Nice to see you too" he replied, then added "Look Ashley-Brooke, I'm doing EXACTLY as I said I would. It's David's first weekend back at the jail, as per his court agreement, and you know what that means."

"You didn't say it was for sure." She shot back

Taking her by the arm and guiding her in, Johnathan replied, "well, it wasn't, but then I heard a few things. Come on in, and let's discuss it."

At that Ashley-Brooke stiffened. Now she understood that he knew. "Ashley-Brooke, it took no prompting at all for your cousin to roll over on you. So it seems you have been asking about the method to file complaints regarding a certain lawyer's conduct. Know anything about that?" As he said this, Johnathan had a seat in his chair, and point to the other, where she sat, blushing. Dead give away.

"Well look Johnathan, what you did, it wasn't -- "

"Getting Your 'fiance' David's charges substantially reduced?" He said loudly speaking over her, "Or getting him little more than minimal jail time?" Seeing her look at the floor, Johnathan discreetly flipped the switch for the cameras. Then, standing up, he snatched her purse away, removed her phone, turned it off, and tossed it, along with the purse, in the soundproof locker at the end of the bed. With a kick the lid slammed shut, just like the trap Ashley Brooke Andrews was in.

"You ungrateful bitch," He said, his face reddening, "I guess your bony ass can kiss that disability claim goodbye. As I told you, I have considerable connections and like I said last time you were here, I can make it happen, or keep it from happening. And right now I'm sure you know which I'm thinking."

"You wouldn't!" she exclaimed, then corrected herself. "Actually, I bet you would, you asshole."

"Damn straight I would." he told her. "So don't be surprised if you get a call from social services early next week, wanting you to come by. I think you know, that means a drug-test, one I KNOW you'll never pass, and that will knock you out of that and any other services."

"Oh Shit..." she replied, her mouth hanging open, tears welling in her eyes

"OH shit is right," Johnathan said in a snide manner. "So unless you want all that to happen, I guess you know why you're here." I tell her, as I toss a box of tissues onto the bed beside where she's standing.

Ashley-Brooke turned her back for a moment, sniffling and wiping her tears. Turning back to him, she reluctantly pulled her print top over her head, and placed it on the chair, then released her bra, placing it on top. Turning back, she showed her magnificent pierced nipples and said "Johnathan...Please..."

But Johnathan was pissed, and was having none of it. Snapping his fingers and pointing to the floor just in front of him. Ashley-Brooke knew what to do, like she knew her damn place, and slid to her knees in front of him. It was going to be a fun weekend. If only Ashley-Brooke Andrews understood what she was in for, she would have been wiser to choose jail time

Menacingly he stepped just a bit closer to her, well inside her comfort zone, and zipped the zipper of his pants open. Like a well-trained slut, Ashley-Nrooke had a downcast look of total defeat as she reached into the slit of his pants and retrieved the cock she'd come to know too well, already half-hard and quickly growing to its full length.

"Well this is far from your first at this so you'd best do a good job of changing his mind."

There's a moments hesitation where he wondered if Ashley-Brooke Andrews is simply going to walk out. Then with a switch of gears she grabbed his cock, and with a skill obviously honed from experience, she took it to her mouth. Her tongue out she began licking the head, first the tip then both sides around the ridge. She pushes it up and let's her tongue slide down to the base then back up again. Johanthan's cameras are getting it all, he's sure, andshe did it well, he had to give her that.

"You look at me when you lick and suck that, understand?" he said sternly, maintain control

Ashley-Brooke did so, showing a pained look, but she kept it up, her mouth coming up to the tip again before she wrapped her lips around it and began to suck. She bobbed her head, taking more of his cock into her mouth with each down stroke, one inch at a time. There were still a few inches left when she stared up at him and Johnathan could feel her mouth and throat squeezing and shifting around his dick. For a moment it appeared she might gag, then suddenly she's sliding the last few inches into her mouth, her throat is squeezing his head and her face is pressed into his groin.

Bitch has skill, and the feeling is incredible. Johnathan's a true lawyer, and they as a lot manipulative bastards. So knowing that this gorgeous woman, his former tormentor, has no choice but to service him and to his satisfaction sends a rush of power through him and it's glorious.

Johnathan now humiliates her further by grabbing her head before she can pull off of his cock and tightly holding her there. She doesn't gag, which is amazing and simply stares up at him. Her hands reach into his pants and she finds his balls, her fingers gently stroking them as she pulls them out to join his cock. She is nothing is not well trained, he thinks.

The only sound in the room is their ragged breathing as he chokes her with his shaft. Amazingly, she doesn't try to push away and she doesn't choke. It makes him wonder how many cocks she's had buried in her throat to have gotten so good at holding him like she is. I makes his head fall back and moan, saying "Well at least you know what you're good for."

Then his hands wrap tightly in her lovely hair and he pulls her back and off of his cock. She gasps and Johnathan lets her take a few breaths before he shoves himself between her lips again and begin to fuck her throat all over again. Using her hair as a handhold, he roughly shoves in and pulls out, moving his hips and her head at the same time. Each time he pulls back her throat tries to close up and when he thrust in again there's a brief resistance before his fat dick forces it open. The tight feeling as her throat is forced open around him is fantastic, especially as it is making her eyes tear.

Looking down, Johnathan can see tears running down her face as she chokes on his cock. It's impossible for her to get a breath with how fast he's fucking her face and the effort of taking his cock again and again is forcing more tears and her mascara starts to run down her cheeks in dark lines.

I finally let her go with a rough shove, and Ashley-Brooke falls back, coughing and gasping for air. Spit and pre-cum have built up in her mouth and are running over her lips and chin in a sticky mess and it drips down onto her chest as she sits there with eyes closed, trying to catch her breath. Johnathan gives her a moment to recover. Then he grins.

"Strip those damn pants off, woman. And get to it, it's not like I've got all night. No....on second thought, I do!" Johnathan says with a laugh, reminding her.

She looks at him with eyes of hate, her chest still heaving, and she doesn't hesitate this time as she stands and begins to strip. She peels off her pants and simple cotton panties, the crotch sticking between her legs for a moment. She bends over completely to pull them all the way down to her ankles before stepping out of them, giving her tormentor a view of her ass and making him want to take a bite out of it. Her cunt is obviously wet, peeking out for a moment before she straightens back up.

"Well judging by that WAP, I'd say you like being treated like a whore." He says, making her blush.

"Where do you want me?" She asks quietly, eyes downcast.

Johnathan again stood in front of her, his clothed body just brushing her nude skin. He then reached down and let his fingers slide between her legs, touching the folds of her pussy and feeling how wet she was.

"Admit it, that cunt is wet, right?" he says.

She barely nods.

"Say it."

"Muh-His...pussy is w-wet." She whispers.

"Do you still hate me?"

Her eyes harden a little and she nods again.

"Say it."

She bares her teeth at him. "I fucking hate you."

""You're my fucking whore, say it"

"I'm...your...SNIFF...fucking whore." She says down very low

Johnathan roughly pushed her on to the bed, having her sit on the edge and pushing himself between her knees, stepping out of his pants and boxers. She starts to unbutton his shirt but he stops her with a slap of her hands.

"No." he says "I don't want your dirty fingers on this tailored shirt. Make yourself useful woman. "Fuck me."

Ashley-Brooke sighs and looks at her with pleading eyes. She was in process of thinking 'how could anyone be so cruel?' when she realized the answer

"Either you put this cock into your pussy, or I'll ram it in your ass" He tells her

She grabs her tormentors shaft and pulls him closer until she can slip the head inside. With no pretense of going slow, Johnathan simply thrusts hard into her a few times until I was buried inside, making her face contort and body squirm. For being a total cunt, Ashley-Brooke is surprisingly tight and so very wet. But as he slams himself into her, she grunts and moans, sitting back on her elbows. Seeing her tits bounce to the thrusting makes him feel the control, & he stares at her emotionless as he pounds into her... Hard.

It deeply angered him that this woman was going to try and harm his career, so Just to let her know where she stood, and degrade her more, Johnathan starts talking trash to her "Look at you, taking this dick. Face it Ash-LEE, you LIKE it. Here you are, getting power-fucked and completely getting off on being degraded like this. You wanted to get back here & fuck me, you dirty cunt."

Ashley-Brooke's gave looks down, and she sniffs, trying not to cry. If Johnathan didn't have the need to break her he might feel sorry for her, nut the fact is, he needed to break her, especially after her insolence. "Maybe later I'll fuck your ass -- I bet you'd like that. One thing I know, you are going to make me come inside you, and I don't give a SHIT if I get you pregnant. Part of me hopes I do (He'd had a vasectomy, but she doesn't need to know what)."

He stood there and happily pounded away, eyes closed and enjoying the ride. If Ashley-Brooke Andrews had not been such a total bitch growing up, he'd have left her alone, and let it go. 'Hell,' he thought 'he'd have walked away and let it all be if she hadn't started being a bitch all over again', so this was about more than just having fun, this is about bending her to his will.

Knowing he was breaking her was too much, and johnathan knew he was getting ready to unload. So he reached over and grab his phone he had tossed on the bed, & flipped it to video. Hitting play, he grabbed Ashley-Brooke by the hair and roughly pull her down to her knees. She simply closed her eyes and pulls his cock into her mouth, sucking it all the way down and working her lips over the shaft quickly. It takes barely that and he grabs her hair to hold her still as his eyes roll back in his head and he unloads a full batch of cum.

She sucks it out, only the head between her lips as the first load covers her tongue and fills her mouth. The next blast gets her lips & the bottom of her nose, the remainder on her chin. Johnathan caresses her hair for a few moments while she swallows what's in her mouth and without prompting uses her tongue to clean up his cock, squeezing it gently for those last few drops. His phone gets every glorious bit

Ashley-Brooke wordlessly stands up after they're done, wiping her lips before stepping over to the bathroom. There she spits his remaining goo into the sink, and as she washes her mouth out, she cries.