Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
Another Victim of Ashly-Brooke's former Bullying enters.
2.5k words
4.47
13.6k
9
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Ashley-Brooke thought she would get a break, she was totally wrong. Grabbing her, Johnathan Roberts rolled her over onto her stomach on the bed, and forced her to remain bent over it and a pillow, her feet flat on the floor, her ass poking up.

"Don't fucking move." he growled in her ear.

She's stared back at him, wild eyed, but obeyed. From the bag where he had his phone, Johnathan pulled a coil of black bondage tape. This is basically a type pf plastic, less the adhesive. When he pulled the first strip from it, it made a sound, and it made Ashley-Brooke jerk like she's been electrocuted. She tried to get up but it was too late. Again he shoved her firmly back into place, & grabbing her hands, pulled them behind her back and he smiled as he wrapped the tape around her wrists. She struggled a bit, but she wasn't strong enough to stop him, nor was she really trying, as she knew her fate, and Johnathan could already feel himself growing hard again.

Wrapping the tape up her arms, he bound them tighter together. When Johnathan reached her forearms and started pulling them tighter, Ashley stopped struggling and started whimpering. The tension in her shoulders was painful when she moved, and he taped up a few more inches just for good measure.

"More?" he asked, and laughed as she shook her head 'no' vigorously. From the bag he then pulled a ball gag, and shoved it in her mouth, buckling it behind her head. Ashley-Brooke still squirmed a bit, whimpering. Understandable. Sexy, but understandable.

Johnathan stepped back to admire his handy work. His former bully was now helpless, bent over the bed, arms bound, ass sticking up in the air. It's beautiful and he can't help but smile as he picked up his belt.

"All you had to do was take what you were given, but no" he told her, "So now, loud-mouthed bullys get punished."

With a swing geared more to accuracy than power, the belt came around and smacked dead middle across her ass, making it ripple. Ashley Brooke squealed into the gag, more shocked than hurt. It was only a light slap, but Johnathan didn't stop with one. He keep swinging the belt, laying it across her ample ass as Ashely-Brooke Andrews tried in vain to use her hands to cover it. She is only partly successful, but Johnathan had to give her arms some circulation. After one more he stopped and moved so she could see him from her position.

"Move your hands."

She shakes her head and tries screaming at him through her gag. Johnathan then moved back behind her and started spanking her thighs instead. He hit harder and she screamed, jumping and trying to get away. When she tried to stand up, he dropped the belt and grabbed her hair, slamming her back into place. Then he spanked her ass and thighs with his bare hand. He moved skillfully between the left and right side, leaving no inch of skin untouched. Her screams gave over to sobs and crying.

With a good cry going, Johnathan stopped spanking her and look at the damage. His former bully's ass and thighs were bright pink, nearing a lovely red color that he enjoyed and admired. He gave her a moment to catch her breath before grabbing her ass with both hands, bringing a fresh scream of pain. He then massaged all of her spanked areas.

His hands eventually move between her legs and find her pussy. "Damn twat's wet!" Johnathan said aloud. He then rolled Ashley-Brooke onto her back and slid two of his fingers inside of her and that brought a different kind of moan. Johnathan's fingers work in and out of her, fast and hard, while his thumb pressed and circled down on her clit. She tightens her pussy down on him and moans louder. With determination Johnathan keeps pounding his fingers in and out of her, adding one more, and with a red faced scream into the gag, Ashley-Brooke Andrews cums.

Johnathan Roberts looks down at his former bully, and pulling his fingers from her, he puts them in his mouth, tasting the hot juice. The taste is wonderful and he doesn't waste anymore time. Johnathan wants Ashley-Brooke to understand she's being used, not pleasured, so he again rolls her back onto her stomach, Ashley-Brooke protesting because she thinks she's about to get spanked again. Instead, he gets behind her, pushes her legs apart with his knee and slides his aching fat cock inside with no warning, making her call out into the gag. Johnathan is the stiffest he's ever been, and he wants that pussy.

With no pretense, he fucks her savagely, hips and thighs slapping into her belt-marked ass. Johnathan grab a fist full of hair by the roots and jerks her head up. She's moaning, grunting with each thrust and suddenly he fells her cunt squeeze and a gush of her juices run over his balls. That does it and with a few more thrusts he pulls out & shoots his load on her ass and back. He then flops down, grinning. Neither of them moves for a few minutes. They both just lay there panting.

Standing, Johnathan then wipes the front and back of his cock on her ass and gives her one more sharp smack on the ass. Her cry is delicious before as he turns and gets dressed. Ashley-Brooke keeps her position as he does so but she turns her head to watch him. He can tell that she's afraid of what he might do next. Which is just where he wants her.

After he's dressed he stands Ashley up and drags her a few steps to let her get a good look at herself in the mirror. Her hair is a disheveled mess, her makeup is smeared from crying, running down her whole face in black streaks. Her mouth has red lipstick smears from sucking his fat cock. In short, the former bully's an absolute mess and Johnathan is sure he couldn't have done better work.

Releasing her arms, he says "This is what happens when you defy me. This is how you get treated. We still have all of tonight thru tomorrow so if I were you, I'd start getting with the program, got it?

She nods. Johnathan takes the ball gag out of her mouth. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand" She says, her voice hoarse and subdued.

"Good. I want you to get in that shower, and take a long, hot shower. Scrub yourself very-very well. I want you totally clean, even more so than when you got here."

The bathroom is tiny, with no door. The bungalow is the size of a bedroom, so if she didn't hear Sandy pull in, Ashley-Brooke can hear when enters.

When Ashley-Brooke steps out of the bathroom, with barely a towel covering her, her jaw literally drops open. Sitting in the other chair is Johnathan's Paralegal, Sandy Berger.

"Well it looks like you've had you fun". Sandy says nonchalantly

"Yeah but as you can see, she's now squeaky clean." Johnathan replies, as though Ashly Brooke is an object.

"What are you..." Ashley-Brooke sputters

Jerking the towel out of her hands so Ashley-Brooke is totally naked, he says "Let me explain,". Motioning for her to sit in the chair. "I'm sure you remember Sandy. I mean you bullied her back in the day as well. Sandy is more than my paralegal, she is a main reason for my success, & I pay & treat her as such. What I know, she knows, so none of this new to her."

"Are..Are you two..." Ashley-Brooke starts to say.

"Well being that Sandy is a lesbian, I'd say no." Johnathan responds.

Ashley-Brooke is beside herself as she vainly attempts to cover with only her hands. "Sandy", she whines, "I can't change the past, but PLEASE know-"

"Know what?" Sandy broke in, loudly, "Know that you really enjoyed yelling DYKE! When I walked into the locker rooms? You were at least 4-5 years older than I was, so should I know that you laughed when your friends held me while you cut my hair, telling me 'only dykes have short hair?" Well trust me, I KNOW."

Ashley-Brooke started to get up and go for the bathroom, but Sandy is quicker, and cuts her off. Sandy grabs one of Ashley-Brooke's hands and gives it a tight twist, causing Ashley-Brooke to wince as she sits her naked ass back down.

"Sandy..." I say calmly, as Sandy stares daggers into Ashley-Brooke. As Sandy releases I say "Sandy here is a black belt in Jujitsu, as you just discovered, so my suggestion is you do what she tells you."

Sandy looks at Ashley-Brooke and says "Don't even THINK about crying. Crying will only make me want to hurt you even more than I already do."

Again I calmly repeat, "Sandy...remember what we agreed on."

You could almost hear the metaphorical lock clicking on the metaphorical trapdoor that had slammed shut

"Wha...Wha-what's that? What DID you agree to?" Ashley-Brooke asks, her voice stuttering.

"That you're not just for Jonathan." Sandy replies, breaking into a knowing, truly evil grin.

"You...you CAN'T MEAN..." Ashley-Brooke said, totally stunned.

"You Damn right we do." Sandy said, cutting her off. "If you thought you were here just for HIS entertainment, you thought dead wrong. I'm going to get my turn using you as well Ashley-Brooke Andrews. And what's more, you're going to like it."

"I won't like it" Ashley-Brooke replied.

I tried to get between them again, but Sandy moved like lightning as she slapped Ashley-Brooke. "Sandy," I snapped, "IF you don't calm down I'll have to end this before it begins."

Ashley-Brooke wrapped her naked body around me like I was her last hope (I was). I motioned as Sandy stepped back, nodded, then stepped outside for a moment.

"Look Ashley-Brooke," I told her, "You just go with the flow here. You let Sandy do with you as I did, and it all works out. Otherwise, you get dressed, and the two of us will take you back to that run down trailer, and you can spend the rest of the weekend thinking about how to explain to David how you let him down....again."

I stepped back, and let her cry a minute, then nudged open the door and Sandy walked back in. "So it's like this," I said, setting the rules, "The two of us are going to have some fun with you tonight thru tomorrow. As long as you are willing and have learned your place, we'll all be about our lives, none the wiser. You two get your income you wanted, David continues with his probation, and all is right with the world, OK?"

I nodded. Ashley-Brooke sniffled, took a deep breath, and nodded. Sandy nodded. The die was cast.

***

I had used some silly excuse to leave those two alone for a bit. I did stick around to watch Sandy undress. At nearly 6ft, with a long lean body, small but pert B-cup breasts, and long natural blonde hair that ran almost to her knees, Sandy Berger was a gorgeous woman, and her red/black bra and panty set made my mouth water. Sandy had Ashley-Brooke laid on her back, her wrists tied to the headboard of the antique wrought iron bed.

Lewdly, Sandy whistled in appreciation as she stared at the twin globes of Ashley-Brooke Andrews's marvelous pierced breasts out on full display. They were nice, & had the largest aureoles Sandy had ever seen, nearly two inches across. Capped by her wide, barbell-pierced nipples, Sandy made sure that Ashley-Brooke saw her lick her lips.

Stepping closer, she brought a hand to each globe. Sandy smiled & sighed with delight as she closed on the soft flesh, pressing her thumbs across the erect nipples.

"Mmmm, those stiff nipples tell me you sure feel like you like it." She purred.

Ashley-Brooke couldn't help but respond to the touch. Her nipples had always been incredibly sensitive, so even this simple caress was enough to send a pleasing ripple across her chest. She looked away while biting down on her lip to hide her facial reaction, but knew she wasn't doing a very good job of it.

Sandy thought she heard a moan when she replaced her groping with the wet and warm sensation of her tongue. Sandy had first sucked another woman's breast when she was 16, and the years of experience showed. If anything, Ashley-Brooke's nipples grew harder as Sandy suckled them again and again, and yes, her former bully's moans were real.

Moving her attentions upward, Cynthia's tongue marked a path across Ashley-Brooke's inviting neck, being sure to bite & suckle it hard to make a tacky hickey. Pulling Ashley-Brooke's naked breasts tight against her, Sandy kissed past Ashley-Brooke's mouth as she struggled, biting her on her ear.

As Sandy enjoyed toying with her prey, she slid her free hand down to tickle Ashley-Brooke's pubes, and got a surprise. As Sandy was running her fingers across her pubic mound she discovered that Ashley-Brooke was unwittingly pushing back into her. And even better - Ashley-Brooke was already dripping wet. Despite her protests, she was really being turned on.

Dropping lower, Sandy forced open Ashley-Brooke's knees, and took a long look at her bully's pussy. Ashley-Brooke was still mildly struggling against her, and it felt good to be the one turning the tables. Forcibly/Painfully holding Ashley-Brooke's knees open she looked her in the eyes Sandy said "Ashley-Brooke, I'm now going to take what is mine, and you damn-well-better make me think you like it." Ashley-Brooke just stared, totally petrified.

Parting her smooth legs, Sandy pushed her head forward and ran her probing tongue up and down the length of Ashley-Brooke's slit. Sandy was quickly covered by a thick coating of Ashley-Brooke's lubricating juices. Sandy knew her Bully's body was now FULLY betraying her, and Sandy almost laughed as her tongue effortlessly slid inside.

"uuh-AHHH!" Ashley-Brooke exclaimed, as she sniffled. It was obvious. She was panting hard now, and her first Lesbian induced orgasm was no coming.

Ashley-Brooke automatically thrust her pelvis forward, right onto Sandy's face. More than happy to accommodate her desire, Sandy began a series of furious motions with her darting tongue. Ashley-Brooke moaned loudly as Sandy gripped her ass cheeks and pressed her face hard against her wetness, sucking hungrily.

Ashley-Brooke was on the verge of orgasm. Her body quaked and sweat ran down her breasts as her vaginal muscles contracted around the tormenting instrument of her pleasure. Then like a wave breaking against the shoals, she orgasmed with an intensity she had never before known.

Her pelvis pushed forward, her shoulders arched backward and she slammed against the hard into the squeaking bed, emitting a piercing, loud, wailing scream. Sandy's fingers pressed hard into the soft flesh of Ashley-Brooke's buttocks as continued to suck Ashley-Brooke's cunt, fully tasting her former bully as she enjoyed having her face wetted by Ashley-Brooke Andrews's juices.

Drained, Ashley-Brooke slumped back into the bed, sniffling. Sandy rose and stepped back, enjoying the view of her conquered prize.

"Did you get what you wanted?" Ashley-Brooke asked with a bit of a sneer.

"I got what amounts to a start." Sandy replied.