Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Johnathan enjoys extracting his revenge on his childhood bully.
3k words
4.43
30.6k
27
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 or over. Well its another installment of the adventures of the Roberts clan. This one is very much a non consent so if that's not your thing, click away now!

*****************************************************

After he had been stroking for a bit, Johnathan had a good rhythm going, and he noticed that Ashley Brooke was indeed taking it, and didn't seem to be complaining one bit. But he wanted her to pay, so he grabbed one ass cheek in each hand, and roughly pulled them apart. Ashley Brooke Andrews was one of those women that had thin legs, but a total PAWG ass. It was like a shelf, so 'cracking her open' like this just let him slam that much deeper and harder. He could tell he was very much 'bottoming out' in her, and 'dah-ammn' did it feel good.

"Ah-ah-ah..." Ashley Brooke was grunting. Now her grunts were tinged with something else. It didn't sound like pain, but it wasn't really comfort or lust. "Ahh-Jo-John...Ah-ah-ah...John...P-pl-please...PLEASE!...go softer..." she implored.

"SHUT-UP!" he said loudly. Completely ignoring her, he hit it at least four more times, a tad harder still, then whipped out. Johnathan did this so fast, that the action caused Ashley Brooke to emit a small noise, and just for a moment, he got to see her twat hanging open, prolapsed. "I bet you're tired of that position," he said in a snide manner. He took her roughly by the arm, got her on her feet, walked her over to the bed, and said, "Get that ass on the bed, across it, and on your back." Giving her no time to react, he added, "Move, woman, we're not done yet."

Ashley Brooke was trying to stammer out something, but he just pushed her back onto the bed. She was trying to pull herself back away from the man dominating her. But with the back of his fingers, her Dom gave the inside of one her thighs a hard slap, making her crack her legs open. Wrapping his arms under her thighs and pulling her back to the edge of the bed, he had her right where he wanted her--and she knew it.

Ashley Brooke clearly showed she did not like being tossed around like an object and said, "Dammit Johnathan! Would you quit pushing me around? It's not like I'm your personal fuck-doll...or is that what you wanted?"

"Yes, you are my fuck-doll, toy, or whatever I want, so shut-the-fuck-up," he responded. "You just say the word, and--"

Holding her hand up, Ashley Brooke said, "Okay...okay...just let a girl adjust..."

Johnathan let her go for just a moment, reached over and picked up the Hitachi. Standing at the side of the bed with Ashley Brooke's ass at the edge, and in front of him, missionary style, knees up. Handing her the wand, he said, "Up on your elbows, and use this on your clit...you obviously know how it works." He then stared at her with an expectant look.

'What now?' Ashley Brooke had to think, as she turned on the wand. There was a partial answer, as she frowned from the application to her clit. It even made a wet, sloshing sound as she did so. Just as when he used it before, it was simple biology. No matter how much she hated Johnathan Roberts right now, the correct application of vibration on her clit was enough, and she knew just how to apply it. Ashley Brooke wasn't looking at her Dom, she was looking at the wand, and for someone who was hating this, she sure reacted as though she liked it.

"Oh-h-h-h..." she said, in a soft moan, biting her lip.

She was panting and even moving her hips, her voice again trailed off in that slight whimper that made his dick hard. 'She's close to cumming', he thought.

"So NOW we get to see if you are truly on-board," he said. Johnathan had already applied some lube to his fingers, and he slathered some on the head of his dick, though it was already well marinated in her juices. Ashley Brooke got the idea when he began to rub some on her butthole.

"No-- WAIT!" she said, as he repositioned himself. Seeing it was falling on deaf ears, Ashley Brooke tried again, "Wait -- Johnathan... WAIT!"

There was no 'wait' in him. He pushed down on his rock-hard cock, and pushed slightly against her butthole, just enough to hold it in place. He liked that it made her squeal, and he could feel the annular hollow on the very tip of his dick. It felt tight. "Remember why you're here, Ashley Brooke, remember what got you here," he said, and pushed just a bit. He could feel the ring open just a tiny bit.

"OW-ooh-ohh...OW-OW" Jordyn said, in a panicked tone. "Johnathan, please..." she asked.

"Kind of like those times I pleaded with you, right?" he said. Pushing his hips forward, he could feel her anus open to him a bit more. "Had to be a bully, right?" he said, and nudged his dick forward. "FEEL where it's gotten you?" Johnathan asked smugly, as her rectum opened despite her high-pitched squeal."

"Ah-AHH!" Ashley Brooke replied. She was trying to move forward, but her Dom's powerful arms were holding her thighs like a vice. He could feel the anal ring, it was giving in to his pressure. Ashley Brooke's head thrashed from the pain, and she had her chin tucked, but now she raised it as she looked at him through watering eyes.

"This is not your first time for this..." he told her. Her anus was slowly giving.

"Well -- Ah-Owie!" she responded. "Yeah, bu-but not in a long--ah SHIT!-- long t-t-time, and dammit, you're th-thick..." Jordyn responded.

She wanted to stop, but it was no use now, and she knew it. Her anal ring was opening and her anus was giving, and there was nothing she could do. Again, she was being betrayed. Ashley Brooke threw her head back, her red-black hair moving back. "AH SHIT-SHIT-SHIT!" she called out.

Johnathan tucked his chin, and pushed just a wee bit more...and with a last gasp, his bully's anus gave up, and the head of his fat cock popped right in, complete with a shriek from Ashley Brooke. "Yeah..." he grunted hoarsely. Now that he was past the club's backdoor, he eased himself inside the club. It felt all silky, like a glove, the ring squeezing his dick. To Johnathan, it was tight, but man, did it feel good.

"Ow-ie -- OWIE! -- Stop-stop-stop!" Ashley Brooke exclaimed, but it was no use. She had kept a brave face for a long time, but no longer. Her mascara had long since run down her cheeks, some of which had made it to the back of her hands from wiping her face, so at least the tears weren't black--but they were real. She felt the shaft in her butt, and the damn thing hurt even more, as some more of it slid in. It really was bigger toward the back, so she concentrated on taking it, as opposed to fighting it. He had his hand painfully squeezing one nipple as he was sliding in and out of her now, and so she tried to not cry too hard, to at least not give him that.

Johnathan knew the cameras were working, but really hated that he could not get a pic of his dick buried inside Ashley Brooke Andrews's ass. He thought if he could have gotten it, he would have framed it and kept it by his bed at night. Her sphincter continued to grip him, though not as hard. The rest of her anus felt very different from her cunt. It gripped him all at once, neither resisting nor opening. At last, he had gotten what he was here for. Ashley Brooke Andrews was a broken woman. She just lay there, sniveling, while he pumped that asshole, taking what he wanted.

Johnathan Roberts should have gone longer. He should have stopped, wiped off, and plunged it back in her cunt, or maybe her mouth. She was broken, so it was all his now, if he so desired. He had his dick in her ass, her ankles on his shoulders, and both hands were squeezing her tits. Johnathan was on top of the world! He was thankful knowing the cameras were getting some good stuff, and he could feel his balls churning. There was no turning back. As he felt the eruption coming from deep inside himself, he switched back over to grabbing her thighs, and with a mighty roar, he dumped every possible ounce of his load inside her ass, rope after wonderful rope, and anything else her twitching asshole could milk from him.

The bungalow was really small, as in just a bedroom with a small attached bath, not even a bathroom door. After he finally pulled out, he took a can of wipes from the dresser and sat again in the wicker chair, cleaning off his dick. Ashley Brooke got up, sniffling, and walked haltingly to the bathroom. As she did so, he quietly flipped off the cameras. The night wasn't over, but he had what he needed. Ashley Brooke washed her face, and came back in, looking like complete shit. He pointed to the other, matching wicker chair, and naked, she had a seat.

"Now you have a tiny window of the pain you put me through," he said.

Ashley Brooke was silent for a bit, then numbly asked, "Is it over?"

"And yet, you still haven't learned," he responded.

Looking dead at him, she responded, "Oh, yes I have. That I most certainly have. But I cannot turn back time."

"No. You can't. Which is why I am so tough on you. Now get dressed, and make sure you clean that chair."

As Ashley Brooke dressed, he told her, "Court is at nine, so be at my law office at eight." Flipping to her Facebook page, he found a nice red sundress. It was a classy look, not at all slutty, and showing it to her, said, "You will wear this, and otherwise dress like you're going to church." And pointing, "Bring me the robe hanging up in there."

"Okay..." Ashley Brooke responded, as she came back. "You never answered my question."

"Over? You get that answer tomorrow. We have a strong case to keep David out. While I really am something for you to hate, I am also a man of my word, and as I said, tomorrow's court date will answer your question." Sitting in the chair, he pointed to the floor at his feet. As Ashley Brooke sat tepidly, he fiddled with his phone, then picked up the remote and flipped on the TV, all while totally ignoring her.

"Are-- you...going to take me home?" she asked.

"Uber driver will be here in about fifteen minutes," he told her. Sliding a hand to the lower part of the chair, he again flipped the switch, thinking there should be enough memory for this, as well. "That gives you about fourteen minutes to suck me off, so you need to get that bitch-mouth over here, and get work."

"Too bad paid blowjobs are--damn--illegal," I said to Ashley Brooke, "otherwise, you'd have a helluva lucra--oh, man--lucrative career," Johnathan said, and he meant it. The way she worked her lips along my his shaft, tickled the head with her tongue, then deepthroated was a real skill. Feeling the back of her throat with his dick's head was really nice, but the --gwah-ak, gwah-ak-- slurpy sounds she made, really did the trick.

Holding her head, he could see his dick head pushing out on her cheek when Johnathan unloaded right at the eight-minute mark. Ashley Brooke made several struggling 'Mmmph' noises, but he grinned, held tight, and dumped the load; although admittedly, it was in her cheek, and not down her throat...not that he seriously expected her to swallow his goo. "Open your mouth and show me my load," he told her.

And with hate-filled eyes, she obliged.

Johnathan then handed her a robe and let her spit it out, remarking that it was a waste, and sometimes he was just too nice.

As the Uber driver pulled in, Ashley Brooke had finished wiping her face, and grumbled "Tomorrow we end this, you son of a bitch."

"Ends when I say so, and not before, and a lot of that depends on the judge tomorrow, so keep that in mind. Your actions got you here, so remember that while you're at it." As she started to open the door, Johnthan pushed hard and forced it closed, and said, "I don't recall you asking to leave."

She stared at him with total-bitch-eat-shit eyes for about ten solid seconds, then said, "May I leave?"

"Tomorrow at eight," he replied with a smile, then jerked the door open and simply said, "Now get the fuck out." Slamming and locking the door behind her, he took a good hot shower and then checked the thumb drive. Their whole time was recorded, and in quite good detail; so he stretched out, and feeling on the top of the world, drifted off to a well-earned sleep.

The bungalow was quite close to the office, so Johnathan was there when Ashley Brooke pulled up, twenty minutes late as expected, but still there was time. He held the door for her, and gave her a chippy, "Good Morning!" to her complete bitch-look. As they passed Sandy at her desk, he verified that they were on time, then pointed Ashley Brooke into his office. Sandy being there, gave her comfort, he was sure. If she only knew.

"Okay, Ashley Brooke, here's how it is," he told her, holding her case's legal folder. "You tortured me for more than two decades, so a half-assed one-night stand hardly seems a fair trade."

"Damn you, Johnathan Roberts," she said hatefully. "Damn you..."

Looked like someone was feeling aggressive when she got up in the morning. "Look, woman," he retorted. "With the 'love notes' you wrote, the worst I can get is a reprimand from the bar, and the requirement to go to sensitivity training. The pics from yesterday if sent to David will kill that relationship, so think before you act." I held the recordings from last night. Seeing her cross her arms, huff loudly, and look away, I continued. "Good chance that the judge will put David in a program, there may be little to no prison time, so it appears that your 'investment' in me is about to pay off."

Ashley Brooke stared at me, and aaalllmost smiled. "Well, that is one bright spot," she remarked. "So it's over?"

"Let's go see the judge," was his only response.

At the hearing, the judge directed David into a pre-incarceration program, which was good news for all. He shook Johnathan's hand vigorously, thanking him, and several times repeated apologies for the past. The bailiff came and took David off for his last bit of paperwork processing. Ashley Brooke was seated in the first row, just behind them, so Johnathan turned his chair to face her.

"It IS over," she beamed; her statement referring to much more than the hearing.

"Well, mostly," he responded. "But remember, the judge specified that David will have several weekends where he has to be at the jail, or doing some form of community service. The first one or two of those will be overnight at the jail."

"It IS over!" Ashley Brooke replied, glaring and hissing.

"Well, perhaps." I replied. "One other thing I had not mentioned. You and David have agreed to a police 'interview', where you give them a shit-ton of information. Now I see that for all these years, you and Taylor are still BFFs, even after that whole prom-thing. Now just because you didn't get caught with drugs, doesn't mean that you two aren't doing them."

"Hey, what about it?" Ashley Brooke asked, "I'm not on trial."

"No, but here is what you're going to do. I want you to give them Taylor Andrews; you are going to set her up on a platter, and you are going to make it easy for them. Then, you're going to direct Taylor to see me," I finished, with a knowing stare.

"Now why would I do that, especially to my best friend and COUSIN?" Ashley Brooke said, indignantly.

I smiled as I could see David coming down the hall towards us, cops in tow. "In four weeks, David will be on an overnight, remember? I'm going to stretch someone's asshole that night. The choice of it being between your butthole or Taylor's butthole is completely up to you."

The old saying that revenge is a dish best served cold, is not correct. In my experience, it's a dish best served at the Coombs Inn, Bungalow #13, with some lube in your pocket.

EPILOGUE

Four weeks later, to the day, Johnathan's Porsche pulled into the Coombs Inn bungalow.

"Here is where you prove your commitment" he told her.

She sighed, and hung her head. "Is this the only way?" Taylor Andrews asked, "If I could take it all back, I swear..."

"We all swear," he replied, "and you can't take it back, so that means nothing. You just say the word, and we'll let you take your chances with the court-appointed attorney, or you can pay my standard rate of thousand dollars an hour with a three thousand dollar retainer fee up front."

She looked out the window for a moment, and took a deep breath. "I don't have that kind of money," Taylor said, and with a tear, finished by adding, "So let's go."

***********

PLEASE READ!!! Should I develop this further? if you want to see that please let me know in the comments below!!!

Hey everyone, and thanks for reading! this is one part of a multi-chapter story, so please give me your votes and constructive criticism, any suggestions as to storyline appreciated!

Special thanks to Kenji Sato for this editing help. Without him this would not have been possible!