All Comments on 'Revenge Ch. 05'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
be happy

This is your only life so be happy. Hopefully he can find a new start. I still wouldn't trust Lisa though. Last time I checked, she can be bought. She easily dismiss him from her life. Screw the vengence part and move on with life. Create a loving new family and be content. If he fucks over Harold and Nancy, Lisa would suffer. She might use his love for her to get money from him, meaning Brad. Lisa might be a chip off the block.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ch.06

OK now we're headed into chapter 6 of a 4 chapter series????????????????

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Well

At least Brad realizes he is a first class loser. You don't redeem your life by doing the injustice that was done to you. He did do a good thing in this chapter, however. The question is, how does it affect the rest of the tale? We'll see...

dmhackdmhackalmost 10 years ago
Scanning now

Your story is circling the drain. You started out with an interesting take on your main character, but since then you've cluttered it up with enough improbabilities and forced situations to shame a bodice ripper writer and leave me in a 'state of unconsciousness.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really?

Someone in despite need of a kidney transplant is out to dinner drinking a daiquiri?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Waiting!Waiting

Ever since i read the story, I always hate the last sentence i.e. to be continued.. So eager to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worried!

I get worried about and start to feel sorry for my American cousins, whenever they talk about people in the Literotica stories not having enough money to pay for their health care. They assume that "free" government run health run by other democratically elected countries is the worst and that the US has the best health care in the world. Here is one study for you to check regarding who has the best health care in the world. See for yourself. http://www.bloomberg.com/visual-data/best-and-worst/most-efficient-health-care-countries

The US is ranked 47th. Whenever I visit your great country and hear you talk about health care, I come to the conclusion that you are brain washed in some areas and health care is one of them. The country I live in is ranked 16th and I have had no worries about getting medical care and operations when I need them. Because money is not involved, I am not overmedicated nor have I had operations I don't need.

Before you go off on a rant about what a socialist shit head I am, I want to point out that some of you think that socialist wrongly means that the government runs it. Again, I want to point out to you that in one area, the US has the best "socialist" or government run organization in the world - no one disputes this. The US military is the best in the world, period. Some might say that proud result is good people putting their tax dollars towards a common good. The rest of the democracies in the world say that about their health care. No one gets turned away from the hospital in the other democracies from quality care that is better than yours. We say that is a result of good people putting their tax dollars to work for the common good.

Beware of people saying that cutting taxes is the answer to everything. Sometimes taxes are good and sometimes governments can run things better and more safely than private institutions.

By the way, I am not a "socialist".

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years ago
Health care in the US is the best.

Paying for it can be a real bitch. I have yet to meet anyone that wants to fly to Bolivia, Siberia, or Tasmania for a super delicate operation because they are the best. There are two parts to the health care issue. Affordability and quality. If you can afford it, the quality is excellent in the U.S.

Skimming this story has left me in the lurch. I don't know who most of the characters are now and I haven't worked up the interest to find out.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years ago
Another thing about this story and health care in the U.S.

This story is fiction, but with words like "favourite" and "cheque", both of which my American English version of Word does not even recognize, I would say that it's not set in the U.S. Therefore, there's no need to worry about any "American cousins".

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
Melodramatic plot.

Stilted dialogue. Needs work.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
You really have lost the plot on this one.

When I saw the first chapter I wondered is this going to be more Revelations or more The Octopussy Necklace? Sadly it is the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cartoonish story

All of the characters are so over the top and everything is so extreme. We even have secret cabals with gold toothed shady guys.

I almost wonder if this whole thing is a dream. Virtually no character is remotely believable.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

RJ_McCannRJ_McCannalmost 10 years ago
Whaaat?????

Umm ya sooooo....... When Brad went to the Lords adobe. Was that the Lords Adobe flash player, adobe reader, or mayyybe the Lords adobe photoshop? Your story is a damn good one. Your editor a damn bad one. There are enough spelling errors on his/her part to send to Jacks YGS on youtube, he would have a field day.

I lose track of time when I read this story, but when I got to the Lords adobe I had to stop reading.............. Because I was laughing so hard. After I composed myself I finished the story. Like I said your story is bad ass, but do not let your editor drag you down.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHAT IS PAIN FROM REVENGE

has the victim became a martyr...TK U MLJ LV NV

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 10 years ago
Finally got a chance to comment

It seems the author needs to do a little research. So do some of the other readers who erroneously commented on the U.S. health care system. First, all transplants are fully covered by Medicare, for any and all. So the scenario in this chapter is entirely bogus. The idea that Alice might be put on the street due to inability to pay for her needed kidney transplant is ludicrous, considering the story takes place in the U.S.

Second, the VA exemplifies how well the U.S. Government can run health care. The current scandal is literally just the tip of the iceberg. Delays in treatment to the extent that some veterans have actually died, while waiting for care, is abysmal. Such may be even typical of other countries' socialized medical care systems. For example, my daughter recently worked in a European country with "free" health care, and she was covered under that country's system.

When she had pneumonia, she was not even seen by a doctor or nurse -- she was treated over the phone and told to take cough medicine and decongestants (non-prescription). After a week, she was worse, so an antibiotic was called in (still no examination, no chest x-ray, no culture). After two more weeks, still not getting better, finally a doctor saw her, examined her, got proper tests and ordered the correct antibiotic. Then she finally got better. But she got much sicker due to delayed treatment inherent in a socialized health care system (but it's free, mind you).

In England, those who can afford it use the private system so they don't have to wait for care. The French system seems good until one recalls scandals like the cover-up of their national blood bank having disbursed HIV-tainted blood for three years, infecting thousands, before a whistle-blower leaked it to the press. In many countries, patients wait years to have bad hips replaced, losing valuable productivity.

If a doctor is paid the same whether he/she works hard or takes it easy, guess what most doctors do? Except for some very dedicated, altruistic doctors, many do as little as possible. When there is a fee paid for a service, the doctor hustles to get things done. Plus, he/she wants a good result in order to have more business (referrals). So there are advantages to a private system, which is why many people in the world with money come to America for treatment of complex problems.

Regarding the story itself, it has started to become tedious. The errors are a distraction, but the real problem is the slow plot. I hope the author will finish soon.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago
Hey guys!

This story mentions doctors! So let me shout misinformed, ignorant talking points I'm parroting from Fox news!

Oh, and I guess there was a story here too that I'll offhandedly dismiss without actually addressing it, because after all a porn site is the best place to have a debate about health care policy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
frontlinecaster you fag

This site would be MUCH better off without you.

Fucking Troll.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

Not as much better off as it would be without anons. When they take all of you assholes' soap boxes to abuse and threaten authors away I'll stop commenting as well.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Yanks don't have a clue when it comes to NHS

but none of that matters to the story.

Health Care, Revenge, and reality have nothing at all to do with this story.

.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Absolutely loving it!

I'm intrigued and terrified.

This is fantastic story telling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well....

This was the best chapter of the entire story!

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Drinking???

Wouldn't drinking and dancing with Brad help destroy her liver faster? She would have known not to get liquored up. Big story flaw.

Still rated a *****

waifwaifalmost 6 years ago
Insurance?

If she is a teacher her insurance should be sufficient to cover her medical care.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Let's finish this

It's really long and all over the place. Very good writing, but running on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The good writing doesn't cover for the shitty story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Revenge Ch. 04 Previous Part
Revenge Series Info