Revenge for Assault and a New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sent Sasha in with some rope. "Well slimeball it is time for you to get your comeuppance, I enjoy my work," she looped some rope round his left leg, unfastened the cuff and pulled his leg up fastening it to the bedhead. She repeated it with his other leg. So there he was, legs hooked back, arse in the air, balls, arsehole and caged cock on display. Sasha produced a large realistic plastic cock and put some lube on it and rammed it up slimeballs arse.

"Aaaaggghhh," he yelled through the knickers.

"You like that, if your cock wasn't caged you would have a massive erection, it must be hurting. Have you always wanted to be fucked up the arse?"

"Aaaaagggghhhh," his conversation was becoming monotonous.

Emma entered the room, so he had the three of them all admiring his arse and balls. "He is very hairy and we have gaffer tape, shall we tape him in his hairy bits?" They put his legs back down, fastened to the corners.

They stretched tape across his chest fixing it to the bed frame on each side. Across his hips taking in his pubic hair, two others, another across his chest and one his stomach. I had them called out and we spent an hour or two downstairs drinking tea, mainly.

"Oh, look, the poor bugger's wet himself," said Michelle.

"I could do with a wee," said Emma.

"Well I don't think Mary will want the marital bed so if it gets soaked it won't matter. You could wee on his face, he would like to have a close look at your pussy, particularly while you are pissing." I suggested. She set off.

"I need a piss too," said Sasha.

"And me," said Mary. They both set off upstairs. Michelle and I watched them queuing up waiting for Emma to finish pissing on his face. Mary followed by rubbing her pussy on his nose as she peed. "You were always lousy at oral sex that's when you could be bothered, your nose does a better job." He was spluttering trying to curse her. "Am I getting up your nose? Is my piss getting up your nose? Oh dear." She made way for Sasha who unlike Emma and Mary had no real axe to grind.

"Do you like my cunt? It needs a good cock in it, your wife got fucked instead of me but I suppose you could tell that when she pissed on you. It's a pity your cock's tied up I'd love to be fucked good and hard in my arse and in my cunt. I love being fucked in the arse, can you see my arsehole, I bleach it so it looks attractive." She started pissing on him. "I'll be back to give you a deep throat blow job, have you ever had your cock down someone's throat." She wiped her pussy on his chin. They came downstairs and we made ourselves respectable.

"Mary go upstairs, take the tape off his mouth and retrieve Emma's knickers, unfasten one arm and come straight down and in the car we will go to mine. Tell him that he will hear from your lawyer." She went up but had a disagreement with him, giving us a good laugh and causing him more pain. Back in the lounge we had another drink.

"Go and try again, he may be a little more polite now, you may warn him that the girls are drinking and may need the toilet again soon. Take Emma and Sasha with you."

Emma walked in first, to be greeted by a load of abuse. She smiled at him and slowly increased her grip on his balls until he stopped. "You only need to apologise for what you did to me and all will stop." She was squeezing his balls with one hand and wiggling the cock cage around with the other.

"Okay I'm sorry," he said begrudgingly.

"Sorry for what?" asked Emma.

"For touching your boobs."

"And?"

"Putting my hand in your panties."

"See it's easy, you dirty fucking slimeball, if we hear about you doing anything like this again the internet will be flooded with the pictures we have taken, I particularly like the ones with the cock up your arse."

Sasha gave him a disgusted look, picked up the rope she had used earlier and wrapped it around his cock cage. She tied the other end to the leg of a wardrobe. "You should be able to untie that," she told him and pushed the dildo further into his arse.

Mary returned. "Well my dear you seem to be in a more pleasant frame of mind." He resisted any abusive comments. "I am divorcing you, you will not contest it or the photos will go out and the ones of you with that little schoolgirl will at the least ruin your reputation."

This time Mary managed to unfasten him without any abuse although he became threatening and received another painful punch in the balls.

"Emma disconnect the camera feed from the TV and make it so that we can see it on the phones."

Mary had one last twist of his balls before she unfastened his arm and left. We watched slimeball unfasten himself, he appeared to be a bit vexed. He ripped the gaffer tape, screwing his face up, the tape was covered in hair and his chest had a bald stripe. The one over his pubic hair seemed to cause him the most pain.

He managed to free himself, throwing things around the room. We seem to have left without leaving a key for his cock cage. Perhaps he will call the fire brigade or go to A and E.

Back at mine we had a strong drink, laughed and joked. Slimeball phoned Mary several times, she ignored it.

"Strip to your underwear, not you Mary. Sasha put your uniform on. Emma clean the master bedroom and ensuite, Michelle the second bedroom and bathroom. Emily the playroom. Sasha can stay here, clean and attend to my needs."

They spread out leaving me and Mary. "Squat in front of me. Do you want to be with me and my friends?"

"Yes, Sir," she answered.

"Do you know what it entails?

"Yes, Master."

"Emily has said you may live with her until you are sorted out. You do not need any affiliation with me if you don't want to."

"Yes Sir I want to."

"Stand in front of me facing away, hands by your side." Sasha returned. "Sasha pour me a drink." She brought a whisky over. "You are looking good in that outfit, sit next to me for a minute, I do like the way your tits look in this."

"Thank you Master, I love to look my best for you, may I kiss your cock?" Asked Sasha.

"Yes but no more than a kiss, Mary lift your dress a few inches." She was taken by surprise but realised and slowly lifted it until it was an inch or two below her crotch.

"Sasha ask Emily to fetch me a crop."

"Yes Master." Off she went.

"Higher." Mary pulled her dress up a few more inches so I could just see her knickers. "Move backwards." She shuffled back until she was in reach. I put my hand up her dress and massaged her arse. "Bend forward." Her knickers covered a fair bit of her arse and I gently caressed it. Sasha came back with Emily.

"Sit on each side of me girls, we need to discuss what we are having for dinner. We spent about twenty minutes discussing meals while I ignored Mary and fingered Sasha and Emily. "Right you two get on with your work." Mary had remained bent over, I put my hand inside the leg of her knickers and pushed it towards her bum crack. I did the same with the other side.

"Get upright and take your dress off," she did that thing that women do crossing her arms and lifted it over her head. "Put your hands behind your head." I got up to check how the cleaning was getting on. Michelle was in the bathroom cleaning the shower, she was obviously working hard as she was sweating. I licked the sweat off her braless tits. "Keep up the good work."

Emma was in the bedroom also working hard and sweating. "Come here and take your bra off," I licked her tits. "Leave it off." Emily, in the playroom was also working hard and perspiring, I think she perspires rather than sweats. "When you have finished, come into the lounge on your hands and knees."

"Yes, Master."

Back in the lounge Mary was as I left her, standing with her hands behind her head. "Hands down" I put my hands on her shoulders and moved her bra straps down, massaging her shoulders from behind. I put my arms around her and held her tits in a supportive manner. I kissed her neck before undoing the bra. I allowed it to fall forward and gently caressed her tits.

Emily came in so I dropped Mary's tits and went to Emily who was crawling to us. "Finished Emily? Well done I'm sure you have done a pristine job." I led her to the couch by her hair and had her kneeling in front of Mary. I pulled her knickers down and started licking her pussy. "Very tasty Emily, the extra sweat has added to the natural juices making it taste and smell even better."

"Go and make a brew and see if Sasha needs any help. I played with Mary's tits. I sat down. "Slowly take your knickers off, bending so I get a good view of your cunt." She seductively lowered the bending right down so that her pussy showed peeping between her legs. "Stay there. Girls come and join me looking at Mary's cunt." Sasha and Emily sat next to me. "What do you think of that cunt, girls?"

"Quite beautiful Master," said Emily.

"I think it looks dry and cold," offered Sasha. "May I test it with a finger? Master."

"Yes, do," I told her.

"Yes it is warm and wet inside, difficult to tell how tight it is, smells and tastes alright, would you like a taste Master, Emily?" She put her finger back in and offered it to me, I smelt it as if I was smelling a fine wine, I tasted it.

"Not bad Sasha, I think slightly salty, the smell was quite fresh." I said.

She tried with Emily. "Yes Master, a little too much salt although the hot weather may have made her sweat."

"Sasha go and fetch the others, we need their opinion on Mary's cunt." Mary meanwhile was bent patiently before us, her face as red as her smacked arse. On her return Sasha inserted her finger again and Michelle had the first taste.

"Oh I really like that Master, it smells sweet and tastes wonderful."

Emma was less complimentary. "I find the taste a bit too salty, the smell is okay."

The five of us were squashed on the couch all looking at Mary. "Turn round, lie on your back with your feet touching the couch. Now pull your feet back and spread them." She was red faced with embarrassment having so many spectators, particularly as we had been discussing the attributes of her pussy.

"Put your hands in the small of your back and lift your arse up." Her pussy was on show at its best. "The thighs must be wide, the arse pushed up with the hands supporting the bum, elbows on the floor, tits nicely displayed, chin up." Most importantly her mons pubis is nicely presented for whatever implement, tenderness, torture the user deems appropriate. "Position called pussy as it presents the pussy to the user or owner."

"Pass me the riding crop," it was handed to me and I brought it down on her pubic area.

"Yeeeooooow," she offered. I repeated the stroke and continued hitting her she continued 'yeeeooowing' but did not collapse she stayed in position.

"Good girl, you have stayed where you were put. Get on your hands and knees. Emma and Michelle take a handful of hair on each side and lead her to the playroom, positioning her leaning back so her cunt is facing out. I followed them, they were leaning her back against the lower bench. "Okay girls you may leave her there and go to the lounge." They left us.

"You have been very obedient but I don't know what you expect." Her pussy was pushed out so I tapped it several times. I sat on a lowish stool and had her lie on her stomach with her head to me. Her arse was very attractive in that position. "Look at me, I am going to ask you some questions which you will answer honestly, I do not stand for anything but honesty. Tell me what was wrong with your relationship with slimeball."

"We never should have married, once we had he seemed to lose interest. Not long after he started staying out late, working late and I am fairly sure he was playing away. Sex was down to once or twice a month and very perfunctory. I was working hard and threw my life into that. I have been working on a way of leaving him when this happened."

"So what do you want and why do you want it from me?"

"I want some fun, I want someone who will take enough interest in me to control me, to keep me in my place. You do it with your girls who I have come to love dearly."

"You have had fun getting revenge on your husband and I hope he is not too permanently damaged. Sasha has a solicitor who will act for you if you haven't got one. You have been totally obedient so far, coped with the humiliation. How would you feel licking every ones arsehole? If you stay you will have your arse fucked which you were against slimeball doing."

"Sir if you become my Master I will stick my tongue up any arsehole you ask me to and you can stick whatever you want up my bum." she giggled. I like that she is a breath of fresh air.

"How did you feel when you were ignored today?"

"I felt I was back in the situation with him, but I could see light at the end of the tunnel. I know you have to spread yourself very thin with four girls, hopefully five."

"Squat in front of me, play with your cunt, look me in the eye. Persuade me to let you suck me, to maybe fuck you, maybe let you come. Or perhaps I'll just leave you over the beam where the girls were going to put you and have you sent to Emily's tomorrow."

"Please sir let this worthless wanker at least kiss your cock, I would love to suck it while I play with my cunt, getting it all ready so you can abuse it. Please I will crawl on my belly to you just to kiss your feet. I am not worthy of any more but if sir will take pity on me I will do anything he says with no thought of my own pleasure, all my pleasure will be in pleasing you."

"Very good, put yourself in the position the girls first put you in." She got up and walked to the beam and lay back with her cunt poking forward. Her cunt was red, but not red enough and her tits were very white. I picked up the multi-tail flogger. "Stand up straight and stick your tits out."

She was standing proud, she had C cup tits with puffy nipples, her areolas protruding from her tits. I hit them with the flogger, swinging it round fast. I attacked from different directions so the sides, top and bottom of each one was hit. She smiled throughout although her eyes were watering. "Lean back and stick your cunt out."

I started with downward strokes but changed to upward rotation to catch her cunt lips full on. "Open your legs wider," her pussy lips opened as she did. I carried on swinging. She remained quiet but now definitely had tears.

I left her there, went into the bathroom and brought out my shaving equipment. "I like my girls shaved, apart from Emily as I have taken a liking to her thick red bush." I used the razor with the blade I had shaved with a few times, without soap I started shaving her pubes. I could of course use a beard trimmer first and then shaving foam and razor after but I wanted her to remember to do it herself regularly. She pulled some faces but did not complain, I could feel the razor pulling. To finish off I put shaving foam on her, a fresh blade in the razor and cleared every last hair. A quick splash of aftershave and she was done.

"Wow, wow," was her response.

I lifted her legs up and started sucking her cunt and playing with her clit.

"Thank you, oh God, wwwwoooowww, please, thank you, yessssss."

I put her legs down and she pushed her cunt out I was in and fucking her in no time at all. It must have hurt. I grabbed her hair and kissed her while continuing to fuck her. I came into her, pushed her down when I had finished and slotted into her mouth.

"Stand up," she reluctantly let my cock go. "Wipe the juices from your legs and cunt with your fingers and lick them clean." She made a show of enjoying sucking her fingers and pushing them far into her cunt and then slurping them. She was smiling although tear tracks could be seen through her makeup.

Mary

What a day! Revenge on the slimeball. I didn't realise what a good actress I am, playing up to him so I could get him tied to the bed. I had a great fuck, loud so he could hear and finished off by squatting over his face with sperm and my pussy juices dripping onto his face. On top of this he could see my red spanked bum. "He is going to fuck my arsehole and I am looking forward to it. I felt a little bit sorry for him after we had finished tormenting. Not sorry enough not to twist his balls a final time, he screamed, I laughed. "You will hear from my solicitor and I will take you for everything. You will not contest it or some of these pictures will be used." I showed a couple of photos of him with an obviously underage girl.

"You fucking bitch, I'll fucking do you, cunt." he responded.

"Oh dear and I was just about to unfasten you, now you will have to apologise for that foul language and beg me to undo you." I started playing with his balls again as I sat on the bed avoiding the wet bits. "Your cock looks a bit constricted in that cage, if I kissed it while I played with your balls, do you think you would like that?"

"Bitch, fucking get me out of this." He demanded.

"I will leave you for a while so you can think about it." I took a pair of dirty knickers out of the wash basket. Held his nose, stuffed them in his mouth and slapped some gaffer tape over it. I walked out.

When I returned I asked if he was ready to be polite and apologise. He looked really angry but nodded his head. "Good boy," I said, tapping his balls. I took the gaffer tape off and removed my knickers from his mouth. He was red faced and fuming. I held the knickers in front of his face and said. "Me and the girls have been drinking downstairs and will probably be needing the loo soon."

"Bitch," he spluttered. I went to put the knickers back. "No I'm sorry, please unfasten my bonds."

"Okay, you only had to ask." I unfastened his right wrist, he swung at me but I was expecting it so I dodged.

"Right you bitch I'll get you now." he started ripping the gaffer tape off.

"Not very nice," I had another punch at his balls and left. We were long gone before he was free.

I felt a little uncomfortable when the others were told to strip to their underwear or less and clean his house while he sat back drinking Scotch. I was standing in front of him and was either ignored or had his hand on my bum. The five of them were sitting on the settee discussing the smell and taste of my pussy juice while I was bent over displaying it to them and blushing bright red.

After this things could only get better, oh no, I had to lie on my back, put my hands in the small of my back and push my rear end upwards thus displaying my wide open sopping wet pussy for all. There was even a splashing sound when he hit it. Oh death where is thy sting.

Emma and Michelle led me crawling, very fast into the playroom which was full of torture equipment. I thought I was wet before but the sight of this just had me streaming. Fuck, I didn't realise how much I wanted him to do things to me.

I was called a good girl, Christ I'm not four why should that please me? He wanted to know what I wanted. I didn't want to stand here talking I want fucking hard. I didn't say that, I was much more circumspect and boy did I get fucked. He shaved me first, without soap I could feel every hair pull as it was cut and the after shave stung like hell. I took a beating on the tits and pussy first but the tender pussy just made the fucking better.

Master

A most successful day, Emma's revenge went well. I doubt whether slimeball will try to do anything against Mary or contest the divorce. I seem to have inherited another girl, what the fuck, just like bloody buses. Still I am not complaining.

We sat in the lounge, the girls in their underwear, Mary in stockings and suspenders and me in boxer shorts. "We will have Cumberland sausage, egg and chips for tea. Sasha and Emily will cook it. Michelle will go to the Chinese takeaway and buy some chips." They make excellent chips.

"Emma fetch two bottles of red wine from the garage."