Revenge for Assault and a New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left the church with fond memories.

Emma

I've had a few minutes sleep, I love Michelle dearly but she is a riddle arse in bed. When you are stuck together, literally joined at the hip, sleeping is not easy. We went out, wearing the bloody knickers that had caused the problems in the night, I was wearing Michelle's and she was wearing mine.

We went to see the white horse, carved in the chalk. It was a disappointment because you could not really see it properly. The lines of it are beautiful, Michelle the artist loved it. I asked if we could go to the chalk man with the big willy.

Massive excitement, we stopped in a quaint little village and then on top of the hill was the windmill from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Me and Michelle screamed and insisted we went up the hill to see it. We were ridiculously excited for the mature ladies that we are. The whole village is a film set Vicar of Dibley's church and home. We looked in the church before Master took us to another church for a picnic. We were on a blanket having our picnic after which he started playing with our pussies.

Michelle and I just lay back, legs open basking in the sun while Master pushed our gussets into our pussies. I love the word gusset now although I never say it.

The feeling of contentment on one level and the intense build up around the pussy region. He led us to two neighbouring gravestones and bent us over them. Oh yes, the pussy was leaking in anticipation, my skirt was lifted over my back, knickers around my knees. Yes, yes, yes, he slapped my bum and Michelle's by the sound. Smack, smack, smack, I cried, I laughed, I loved it. I was reading the gravestone upside down, a first for me, it was a family grave dead for a long time.

He started to finger me, the dead all around, my free tits were swinging and my pussy was about to erupt when he fucked me. We had to tell the dead what sluts we are. Oh God how I came, he had built us up and this was the reward. I talked to Michelle later, she had been reading the gravestones as well, one of hers was only six. So sad. But we were well satisfied.

He left money in the collection box and our knickers on top. I don't think the church will be selling dirty knickers although in the condition they were in would be worth quite a lot to the right pervert.

Master

We visited several places around the Cotswolds before returning to the hotel and having a meal there. Up in the room. "Master, you have been so good to us, may we give you a massage?" asked Michelle.

This was a bit unexpected, it was not like Michelle to ask this sort of thing, more Emma's domain. "Yes, I'll have a whisky first."

"Good, good," the girls danced around, Emma getting the whisky and Michelle towels and things. We all undressed while I drank my Scotch before I was asked to lay on my back. The girls poured warm pleasant smelling oil on my chest and the girls massaged it using their hands and tits. This was very enjoyable particularly when they used all their bodies to massage lower down.

Michelle was kissing me on the mouth while straddling me, Emma was sucking my cock while rubbing my legs. "Turn over Master, please." Fuck, I am near to coming, shall I insist on Emma carrying on sucking? No, I will humour them, I turned over.

Oil was poured on my back and they massaged it in again using more than their hands. I felt tits on my arse caressing the oil in. With one on each side they were stroking the backs of my legs. They spread my legs and climbed on them, kneeling with one of my legs between theirs. They were facing away and using their pussies to massage my thighs. Fuck, my cock was rock hard, pressed into the bed.

They lifted my feet up and rubbed them onto their tits, fucking hell, pussies rubbing my thighs and tits my feet. They started sucking my toes, their pussies moved faster up and down on my thigh, feet on tits, toes being sucked, I was near to coming.

"Can I come please Master?" asked Emma.

"And me," asked Michelle.

"Yes." They both let out screams as they rubbed my thigh and pulled my feet into their tits. Oh fuck this was wonderful, I will have to punish them for this, taking advantage of my good nature. They collapsed forward holding my legs and kissing my feet. I moved my hands back and managed to find, with a little help, two vacant well lubricated pussies.

"You are very naughty, taking advantage of me, you will of course have to be punished."

"Yes please Master," giggled Emma.

"We need severe punishment, Master, we are very naughty girls." echoed Michelle.

"Pour me another whisky, I'm sorry I left your knickers behind, I could have had you wearing each other's for a week. Fetch a pair of stockings." I sipped some whisky before tying their hands behind their backs with the stockings. "Pass the whisky bottle over," I ordered and Emma managed this with her hands behind her.

I sat back on the bed. "You will make me come twice before you can sleep, using any part of your body except your hands, you will get no help from me."

"Yes Master."

Michelle

It was strange being spanked and fucked while bending over a gravestone. Wicked and erotic, I was reading the names one poor girl was only six. I felt strangely impure having an orgasm there but it was lewd even obscene, I loved it.

One of the girls at uni told me about a time she gave her boyfriend a massage ending up getting herself off on the back of his thighs while rubbing his feet on her tits and sucking his toes. He came onto the bed! I talked to Emma about it and she agreed we should ask to give Master a massage and see how it went.

Wow, it went great, there I was next to Emma, rubbing my pussy on Master's thigh, pressing his foot onto my tit. We do not often have control or want it but there was a feeling of giving as well as receiving. I was near to coming before my pussy touched his leg. I sucked his little toe. I was watching Emma and she looked in the same condition, we started going backward and forward in unison. Emma asked if she could come a fraction before I did. We came together.

We both crumbled forward and continued sucking his toes. A hand negotiated its way into my pussy and a thumb into my bum. He said we had to be punished for taking unfair advantage of him. Yes! Hands tied behind with stockings we had to make him come twice! He has come twice today, it would not take long the first time but twice, he's not a young man.

Emma brought him the whisky bottle, he managed to pour himself a shot. I thought he may have forgotten how to do it because he had been waited on so long. I looked at Emma, shrugged my shoulders and bent and started sucking his cock. Emma joined me and started licking his balls. Master didn't help, he just half lay, half sat sipping his whisky as though we didn't exist. I almost asked if he wanted a book to read but I knew he would have said yes.

Master came in my mouth without warning, I didn't swallow, I kissed Emma, swapping Master's cum. We worked our way up his body while still kissing. Not easy with your hands tied behind your back and on an oiled body. We sucked his nipples, one each allowing his cum to drip onto it before sucking it back up.

I knew it was going to take some time for Master's cock to be ready. "Emma, is your cunt still tingling? mine is, I would love to have something in it, do you fancy sticking your tongue in my cunt? You have such a long, lovely tongue I would love to have it in my cunt."

"Only if you will do the same for me, my cunt has had a great day and having your tongue up my cunt will keep me going until Master's cock is ready for us to fuck." We were trying to get into his head like he does ours. I sat on Master's stomach and lay back so my back was on his relaxed cock, my bound hands holding it and pussy staring him in the face.

Emma crawled on top with her pussy above my mouth, her mouth above my pussy. She was looking directly at him until she put her head down and tongue in me. I of course did the same for her. I wriggled about, feeling his cock at my back, no joy so far. Emma kissed his chest before getting off us.

We were still covered in the oil so Emma started massaging his cock with her tits. I did a sexy dance at the end of the bed. "Ooo Emma I can see your gaping cunt, very juicy, I want to put my tongue in again. If Master saw that his cock would be upright by now. I'm coming to lick his balls." I crawled up and started licking his balls, he was not helping at all, if he lifted his legs it would make my job easier and I could perhaps put my tongue up his bumhole.

Emma lifted her tits off him and there it was a lovely erect cock. I wiggled my way up and kissed it. Emma was straddling him but with no hands and no help from Master getting his cock into Emma's pussy was not easy. I took it in my mouth and pulled it down, Emma moved down and I let his cock go so it bounced against her pubic bone. She carefully raised herself until his cock sprung to the pussy entrance and in. Be careful Em don't let it slip out.

"Oh Master, you're stretching her cunt so much, I've never seen it this close before. You wouldn't think such a big thing would fit in such a little pussy. Fuck, how the hell does that fit in our bumholes?" Eventually movement from Master indicated he had come. Emma climbed off and I took his cock in my mouth and cleaned off their emissions.

"Well girls, you are all oily, get in the shower." ordered Master. So we walked into the bathroom and while we were standing there, hands behind us Master squirted shower gel over us, shoulders, tits, back and bum. "You'll have to wash each other as best you can," he turned the shower on and left us. Obviously the water was freezing at first, once it warmed up we started rubbing our bodies against each other, pleasant on the front, very pleasant actually but the back more difficult.

If I had bigger tits, washing Emma's back would be easier. Let's be honest we did not do a very good job of cleaning each other. Being a posh hotel they had one of those hot air drying things so we took turns drying ourselves. We went out to Master looking a mess, he smiled.

Master

What a strange evening the fantastic feeling brought up by the 'massage' and now I had to punish them. Tied and making me come twice. Fuck I don't know if I've got two in me. Michelle sucking and Emma licking had me coming quite quickly all things considered. They started talking dirty to each other which was a hell of a turn on, I did not let this show on my face and my cock was not ready.

They eventually got me to come again and boy was that good. I made them shower together with their hands still tied before I went for a shower. The girls were allowed to get in bed and join me later, I would unfasten them in the morning.

In the morning I woke refreshed, I looked at the sleeping girls, what a mess. Hair all over the place, massage oil in it particularly Emma's long blond hair. Their makeup was a mess, they looked so vulnerable and fuckable, they were so vulnerable and fuckable. They had done their best to wash but gleaming oil was in some areas of their bodies. I cut off the stockings that were binding their arms while they slept. I went down to breakfast.

I returned to the room where the girls were just coming round. "Shower, now." I told them. They scampered into the shower together and when they came out, doing that drying hair thing that I swear they know I find sexy, I offered them the chance of going for breakfast.

"No sir, we have to get back today and do not want to waste time," said Emma.

"What time do we have to be out, sir?" asked Michelle.

"Twelve o'clock, but I am sure there are many graveyards we have nor visited yet." Both girls giggled. They pounced on me, naked with still wet hair, I fell back on the bed, they were kissing me all over and still giggling. I tried to be angry with them but the laughter was infectious and I joined in.

Finally I managed to pull myself together and told them to desist and made them lie on their stomachs with their feet on the pillows. I lay between them with my head on the pillows. "Now behave yourselves, I will not put up with that childish behaviour," I said with mock anger. I smacked their arses, ok not very hard and not enough to stop the giggling. Emma began kissing my feet and sucking my toes. Michelle followed suit.

Hands moved up my legs and reached my cock, legs started opening. I hit both arses a bit harder. "Shut your legs, sluts, you dress like ladies one minute but behave like slags the next. Lift your arses up." Both arses came up and even with their legs together two pussies were displayed. Puffy lips with a slim wet line down the middle. Ripe for fucking.

"Okay girls, Emma get on me and fuck me, Michelle bring your juicy cunt over to my mouth and let me taste it." Christ you would not believe the speed they moved. They were positioned facing each other Emma bouncing up and down and Michelle's sweet smelling cunt over my mouth. Emma's tight cunt was playing havoc with my cock, I had trouble keeping Michelle's clit in my grip, her juices were leaking into my mouth.

Emma tightened around my cock as she let out a low yell. "Oh God, Go-o-o-o-d," as Emma climaxed. She continued fucking me. I was close and I'm sure Michelle was, I was worried that I would be drowned by Michelle's fluids. I shot into Emma as Michelle let out a quiet scream.

We got cleaned up and dressed and each went our separate ways, Michelle back to Reading, Emma to Cambridge and I went home.

Around four weeks later I received a phone call from Michelle, she was quite distraught. "Please sir, I have something to tell you. I hope it is alright, you said it would be....."

"What do you have to tell me Michelle?" I had a pretty good idea what it would be, in fact had been expecting it from either her or Emma.

"I have a boyfriend and you said it would be okay but I could no longer be with you," she blurted out.

"That's right, I did not expect for you to be with me forever. You must make your own way in life, I hope you will be happy with him and that we can remain friends. Friends without benefits for you will not be unfaithful to him with me." I wished her luck and put the phone down. She is eighteen, nearly nineteen and needs to experiment, to have boyfriends. God I will miss her.

Michelle

I've done it, I know I cannot carry on with sir if I am to go out with Gerry, will I be able to cope with not being submissive? Will he want me to be submissive? I hope we can have a 'normal' relationship. I think a 'normal' sex life will be fine. I will miss sir. I'm sure Emma will keep me up to date.

Shit, have I done the right thing?