Revenge for Assault and a New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about me Sir?" Asked Mary.

"I have a most important job for you and Emma as the two who have had your revenge." I told her. Emma returned with the wine. "As I suspected they should not be stored in the garage, it is too cold. Emma, take your knickers off, sit yourselves down and open your legs." When they were settled and looking very tempting, I took one of the bottles and slowly and gently inserted it into Emma's pussy. Not too far I did not want to stretch it, just to where the bottle thickened.

I did the same with the second bottle in Mary. "Shut your legs, and get the wine up to temperature." They were happily (I think) sitting there with bottles in their pussies watching what was going on. I went to check up on the girls in the kitchen, they were putting the ring of sausage in the oven. Very wise, frying Cumberland sausage when not fully dressed can be dangerous.

I sent Michelle to the takeaway after allowing her to put a dress on. I went to put some clothes on.

Emma

I wondered what he had in store for me when he allocated jobs. Fetching the wine was okay, shove it in your pussy was not, I have seen those girls on the internet that made the bottle disappear! He wouldn't do that to us, would he? He didn't, thank God although it was far enough. I'm glad I was in my usual state of lubrication.

"I thought he was going to push it right in for a minute," said Mary.

"Me too, I'm glad he didn't."

"It's good to think we are working while we sit here chatting, Michelle is rushing for the chips and Emily and Sasha are dodging spitting fat. I feel so good, so free, not just from that slimeball. But free in general even though I am under Sir's control. Strangely enough that gives me more freedom, I feel great and quite full to be honest."

"You are able to relax knowing decisions are made for you and you will come to no harm." I said.

Master

You can have your fancy meals but nothing beats Cranston's Cumberland sausage with egg and chips. A glass of wine at the correct temperature is the icing on the cake. I removed the bottle from Emma, only about three inches of the neck was actually in her pussy but her legs should have helped the warming process. I removed Mary's bottle and gave her a kiss.

I opened the wine and poured everyone a drink, it was at just the right temperature.

This was our last night before Michelle and Emma set off for university, Michelle to Reading and Emma to Cambridge. Emily and Mary were starting back at school, Mary teaching and Emily the headmistress. They were both living in Emily's house at least until Mary's divorce came through.

Only Sasha and myself are in full time occupation of the two houses. Sasha looked after me, maid, cleaner, cook and bottle washer, well dishwasher loader. Obviously she looked after me in other ways. We had a pleasant few weeks and kept in touch with the others.

They are two weeks at university and I have arranged to meet them in Oxford. Michelle was travelling by train and Emma in her little mini. We were meeting up at a hotel near the station.

I was in the bar when Emma arrived, I bought her a Bacardi and Coke. "Silence, not a word," I ordered. We sat in a comfortable silence, perhaps not so comfortable in Emma's case, she seemed bursting to tell me about university. Michelle bounced in about twenty minutes later. "Silence," I said before she could speak. I had already got the key so I led them both to the room.

I poured three glasses of red wine and handed two to the girls. I took a drink, put my glass down and silently arranged the girls so they were standing with their backs to the window. I kissed both of them and slowly started undressing them. Michelle's top was unbuttoned exposing her perky little tits. I kissed the nipples.

Emma had a tee shirt top which I pulled over her head, she had a sexy red bra on. I put my arms around her and unclasped her bra, her tits popped out and I kissed her nipples. I stood back and admired them both, both girls as well as both pairs of tits. Michelle had a cute little yellow cotton skirt and Emma a tight mini skirt. I turned them so they were facing the window and very close to it. They had a wonderful view of Oxford and Oxford had a wonderful view of them should Oxford look up.

I pulled the zips of both skirts down, Michelle's fell to the floor, I had to pull Emma's tight skirt down. Both were wearing knickers, hold up stockings and big smiles. I knelt behind Michelle and took her knickers down, kissing her arse on the way down. I repeated this with Emma.

They were left with just stockings and shoes on. I lifted Michelle's foot and removed her shoe, caressing her foot. I repeated it with her other leg prior to carefully and slowly rolling each stocking down. I couldn't resist kissing her arse cheeks. Emma was looking at me waiting for her turn. Fuck I was rock hard, fuck they are gorgeous, fuck I need to fuck them. I lifted her foot and removed her shoe and kissed the sole of her foot. The other foot was lifted for me. I kissed the back of her leg as I removed the shoe.

Her stockings were very high up her legs, the tops almost at pussy level. I 'accidentally' touched her pussy as I reached for the top of her stocking. I could feel the heat emanating from it and felt the wetness on the back of my hand. I rolled one stocking down and then the other. I was so tempted to bite her bum, I didn't.

It is good to have the two of them on their own. I have abstained for nearly a week waiting for this weekend. I sat on the bed and just admired the view of their backs. Michelle being slimmer had the larger thigh gap. They both had that horizontal crease delineating arse and leg, they were glorious. I took Michelle's hand and guided her to the bed and laid her across it with her head over the side.

I put Emma next to her in a similar posture. I arranged them so their legs were spread, kissed each pussy and took the inside hand of each and placed it on the other girl's pussy. I put two pillows on the floor beneath their heads and took my clothes off. I knelt on the pillows and pushed my cock between them. By holding their heads I pushed them onto each side of my cock as I slowly moved it backwards and forwards.

Everything had been done in silence so far, there was a warm feeling of knowing what was wanted from and by all of us. Both were smoothly manipulating each other's pussy. I moved my cock into Emma's mouth, I could feel the build up in my balls, I was not going to last much longer. I moved to Michelle. "When I come, whichever one of you is the recipient will not swallow it but will kiss the other and you will stay locked in that kiss swapping it until I say to stop. You will continue to finger the pussies until you come."

Michelle received my gift and immediately started kissing Emma, I had a swig of wine before moving to help with their pussies. No help was necessary; they were both in the throes of orgasm by the time I got there. They did not seem to want to stop cum swapping or fanny fiddling. I removed their hands and kissed each wet pussy. "Okay swallow."

I went to hand them their wine but before I could they both had their arms around my neck and were kissing me. "Hello, Master, we have missed you." said Emma as Michelle kissed me.

"Yes and we have been naughty." said Michelle as Emma replaced her.

"In that case get on your knees and beg for forgiveness," I ordered.

Emma

Well the first two weeks in uni were quite enlightening, I have a nice room and share some facilities with three other girls, one of them is a real snob. She just expects us to do as she says, I am less of a slave with Master, well it feels that way. Only I obey Master, not her.

Master was in the bar as arranged, he would not let me speak, we waited for Michelle with a drink. Once in the room he made us stand in front of the window and slowly undressed us, it was sensual and erotic. We could see all of Oxford and any of Oxford could see us if they looked. The thrill was back, being with Master and the danger, the unknown was going straight to my pussy!

He undressed us, this man who could have us strip, bend over, well, whatever he wants. He treats us with gentleness and dignity while putting us on display while always knowing a smack or some surprise may be coming. Even if the surprise is nothing untoward happening. I was so hot and bothered, I'm sure my knickers were damp when he removed them. I know when he touched my pussy while removing my stockings that he felt wet on his hand. I wonder if he detected the shiver that went through me

Once naked we lay on the bed with our heads over the side and I had a finger in Michelle's pussy as instructed. Better still Michelle had a finger in mine. It was glorious to have Master's cock between our lips, gliding backwards and forwards, feeling her lips touching mine. He was massaging my tit and Michelle was working wonders on my pussy.

He shared his cock between us and came in Michelle, she kissed me and all his juice was transferred to my mouth. There was a lot he must have been saving for us. We swapped it around while playing with each other's pussy. I came with a splutter which was emulated by Michelle. We were allowed to swallow, we jumped up and swamped Master with our arms around him.

We spoke for the first time, and Michelle told him we had been naughty. Yes!!!

Master

We sat on the bed with our backs against the headboard. The second bottle of wine had been opened and the girls told me all about their two weeks at university. We giggled and joked. "Well if you have been naughty I had better punish you, lay on your stomachs feet against the headboard, one on each side of me and a pillow under you to push your arse up."

I hit both at the same time, left cheek, right cheek, the girls wiggled about. I noticed that after ten or so smacks their legs started parting. "Shut your legs sluts, can't you behave like well bred young ladies instead of the lowest whores in existence." Their legs reluctantly closed. "Now keep them that way until further notice, otherwise I'll tie them together and you would look interesting trying to walk with thighs tied together."

I smacked harder several times. "Now you can kneel up and spread your legs so I can see you wet cunts," they scampered up and I smacked both pussies. "Up now girls, shower and then we'll go for a meal." Leaving them wanting more is an old adage that fits very well in this case. They got in the shower together so I joined them. We came out clean and virgo intacta, you know what I mean.

I lay on the bed while they got ready. They chattered incessantly but at the end hair and makeup done they held up the underwear they had selected, basically a thong for Michelle and a bra and thong for Emma. I nodded for them to put them on. "Put the stockings back on,"

So there they were in sexy underwear, stockings and heels. Again the temptation was to drop all the plans and just fuck them. "Okay, finish getting dressed now. They both produced dresses that were obviously expensive and not overly revealing but fitted so well that each of their beautiful curves were accentuated, even Michelle's mini curves.

"My parents gave me some money for doing so well and getting into Cambridge," said Emma.

"And I told my parents what Emma had got for passing and they matched it." Michelle's folks were well off but not as well off as Emma's; she had done very well having been given a mini as well.

"Sasha took us to her dress shop and helped us choose these dresses. We thought you would like them although we have both brought a couple of disco dresses." The disco dresses were probably about as much material as a pocket handkerchief.

"Those dresses are beautiful and I shall enjoy removing them and I shall be so proud to be with the two of you and the envy of every man that sees us.

We had a drink in the bar while waiting for the taxi and as I expected all eyes were on the girls. People probably thought they were my daughters, although they were so different in looks it would be unlikely. We walked into the balmy evening air to the taxi.

At the restaurant we were given a table near the front, probably to attract passing trade. I gave the wine list to Michelle to order, the way she looked they did not ask for ID but they were surprised at the depth of her knowledge on the subject.

As we finished the main course Emma whispered to me "Sir we are still wearing knickers, are you not going to make us do something a bit risque?"

"Do you want to do something risque?"

"Oh yes sir."

"You both look the height of sophistication, we are in a posh restaurant. I would not ask you to do anything that would make people think you were anything but virtuous young ladies. Even though we know you are a pair of tramps. But because I am a kind and generous master you may go to the loos and take your knickers off and put them on the table beside your plate."

"Yes, sir," said Emma. I looked at Michelle wondering if she agreed with Emma, perhaps she was enjoying being sophisticated.

"Oh yes, sir," said Michelle, putting her serviette down and leaving the table. Emma quickly followed her.

When they returned they put their knickers down beside their plates. "You will of course be punished when we are back in the room. I shall think of something to do with the knickers seeing as you don't want to wear them in the correct place." The waiter who served the third course raised an eyebrow when he saw the knickers. He gave me a knowing look and smiled. When the bill came I was tempted to leave the knickers along with the tip but I have plans for them so I picked them up.

Back in the room. "Take your dresses off and hang them up, come back and lay face down on the bed, one each side so you can suck my cock." I stripped off and positioned myself with my back to the headboard. "Emma balls; Michelle cock, get to it." I could reach both arses with my hand so I started spanking them. I also had to hand two eighteen inch rulers, Emily had procured me another one.

I started using the rulers on their arses. "Swap places," I ordered. Emma moved to my cock and Michelle to my balls. "Your arses are looking decidedly red so I will stop when I come." I think it was beginning to hurt them by the look on their faces. They worked harder on my cock and balls and I came into Emma's mouth.

"Get up, let me look at you," they were wearing shoes and stockings, Emma was wearing her bra as well. "Take your shoes off, you don't want to be spending the night wearing them." When they had done this I told them to turn round. Their arses were very red, gorgeous. "You have just had your reward for making me proud of you both, I was the envy of every man in the place. Now is the time for your punishment for taking your knickers off. Michelle lift your right leg," I put a leg of both pairs of knickers onto her. "Emma lift your left leg," I put the empty knicker leg onto Emma. I pulled the knickers up as high as they would go.

"There that's better we cannot have you sleeping without knickers now can we?" I asked.

"But Master..." started Emma.

"If you are not happy with this I don't mind changing it, think of how you could be wearing those knickers, spending the night face to face, tit to tit and cunt to cunt. She decided not to complain. Pour me a whisky and get ready for bed, busy day tomorrow, if you are very good I may allow you to orgasm.

Michelle

We had a spanking but instead of leading to sex and orgasm we had to shower and get ready to go out. Well okay we will knock you dead, our designer dresses made by someone Sasha knows. I have never worn anything like it, as soon as I tried it on I felt a million dollars. Emma had one made by the same person. I suspect Sasha subsidised them, I'm sure they cost more than we had. I hope they don't get ripped off.

In the restaurant we were the centre of attention, not for the usual reason of what we displayed but because we were super attractive and sexy. It became a bit ordinary so I asked Master to do something risque. We finished our meal with our knickers displayed on our side plate. The waiter smiled at me, I admit I blushed.

We hung our dresses up, he realised they were not designed for ripping off. He smacked our bums, hard while we sucked him off and licked his balls again. This was our reward for looking so attractive, we were to be punished! My bum was so sore I couldn't sit down and we were to be punished.

We put the knickers on a leg in each so we were locked together. I was to spend the night wearing holdup stockings and two half knickers, I giggled, you know half a knicker is fifty pence in old money. We peed and washed together before getting into bed. It took ages to get to sleep and what seemed like seconds later we were woken up.

Master

A lovely morning perfect for a day exploring the Cotswolds and area. "Come on girls time for breakfast, we are going out soon," they did not seem too pleased. I pulled the knickers down and had them stand while I put Michelle's on Emma and vice versa. "Quickly get ready, we are going out."

"Can we have a shower Master please?" asked Michelle.

"After breakfast, come on." They put a dress on and we had breakfast. Back in the room we showered, the girls did hair and makeup and we went out. The girls were wearing each other's knickers. First we went to Bourton on the Water, a beautiful Cotswold village then a drive to Uffington to see the white horse. It is not easy to see, you are much better seeing photos from a drone.

"Can we go to the chalk man with the giant cock, please Master?" asked Emma.

"You know girls stand in the cock if they want to get pregnant, of course they have to do more than just stand in it." I informed them.

"Can we go and fuck in it? You can't make us pregnant but wouldn't it be fun?"

"Another time." I took them to another small village and parked near the pub.

"Recognise anything?" They looked round and Michelle gave out a shriek.

"Look there's the windmill from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!" she exclaimed. "My favourite film when I was young, can we go and see it?" I looked at Emma who seemed just as keen so off we went. It was a steep path up the hill and there was a red kite flying about, Jesus they are big. The girls were excited when we got to the windmill, looked around and we made our way down to the pub.

The pub, like everything else in the village was ancient, had a well in the centre, now covered with glass. We had a drink then went to look round the church, as seen on television in the Vicar of Dibley. I was tempted to fuck them here but decided not. We moved on and found another church, I picked up a blanket and led them into the graveyard. On a patch of grass I laid the blanket down and we lay on it.

We had a picnic laid on by the hotel. I played with their pussies pushing their knickers in. "Right get up," I led them to two close together gravestones and bent them over the back of them. Pulling their knickers down I put my hands between their legs and started playing with their clits. I continued until I decided they needed their arses tanning. I smacked both arses, not too hard just enough to produce a pleasant glow.

Dresses thrown over their backs and arses red. I slotted into Michelle's pussy and two fingers in Emma's."How does it feel being fucked over a grave? You up here doing it and all these dead people. They were all probably respectable people and here you are a pair of sluts desecrating their memory with your sluttish ways. "Just tell them what sort of sluts you are." I swapped pussies.

"We like to be fucked, we like to be spanked, we like to be humiliated and made to feel guilty fucking over your graves." said Emma before she screamed. "Oh God, oh God, oh God." I pulled out and fucked Michelle who followed suit and came with a wail as I came in her. I pulled her knickers up to catch any leakage and Emma's down for fun. We lay on the blanket for a while before I took both pairs of knickers on a collection box in the porch and sixty pounds in it.