All Comments on 'Revenge for Christmas'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
inept loser bangs

nasty skank, merry xmas and a happy new year

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Talking heads

Where's your character development? My child could write a better story than this.

If this is all you can muster for the benefit of the Survivor Contest, why bother? This story makes you look like the terrible writer you are.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
I Liked It!

Ex's make the best friends with benefits and fuck buddy's. A little hard to believe he moped around for a whole year, I mean a little gratuitous sex combined with a little petty vandalism/vengeance always goes a long way towards making a guy feel better about himself.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Our "hero" has no self-esteem . . .

I'll grant that this is a bit of a twist on an old theme. Our "hero" obviously has low self-esteem (with his depression and warped fantasies after Nikki rejected him and married Walt), so it is surprising she would then want him again sexually. Usually the cheating wife in these stories pursues the alpha male, not a loser type. He feels some satisfaction at the turnabout of fucking Nikki and essentially stealing her from Walt, after Walt stole her from him. But when you think about it, both men are truly pathetic and the only winner is Nikki. There are no consequences for her infidelity and she gets to have two men to screw, plus Walt the sugar daddy to support her philandering. She must be one, hot momma!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Weak

Hardly worth the time to publish it. Put a little work into it next time and you might end up with a decent story.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Nikki too, on low self esteem short and sweet story (or sour for some)

BB

good little quick story with a Merry Christmas and a HAPPY New Year, for him.

thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Time

A waste of good fucking time to read this crap--why did I do it, WHY, WHY,WHY.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Good Humor

Relax! It's humor. Well done.

Xman72357Xman72357over 13 years ago
What is wrong with everyone?????

Did you not read the same story I did. The skank left him for the money, or as she put it his potential earnings.

He should not have even gone near her. She is a money hungry slut. Who knows how many other guys she was fucking around with before she found her sugar daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Only rated as "1" because nothing lower.

Well, guess title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Lame! The woman cheated on him because she is a money hungry tramp. He got some "revenge sex" but he's already planning on more trysts with the slut. If he would have gotten his rocks off and walked away with some dignity it would have been better, now he is just setting himself up to be the bit on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So, who is this "John" who is going to watch football on New Years?

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
OK given the characters

The characters as defined don't make for an appealing story. John mopes around for a year over a girl who is incapable of love. To her it's all about what she can get, a secure future, sex, etc. The people around her are just tools. That John is pining for this excuse for a human being is pathetic.

Then he gets revenge against his rival by sleeping with the slut. Again, the slut gets what she wants. John becomes someone who will screw around with married women thereby demeaning his character further. I guess the revenge angle is supposed to make us feel good but the whole thing is just sleazy. The writing was OK.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
No one to like here.

There really is no one to like or to have any empathy with. John gets off having sex with his ex, his ex gets off cheating on her poor deluded husband and it seems both of these people will continue what they are doing.

I am fairly sure if Nikki divorced her rich husband she would get a lot of money out of it. Then she can have sex with anyone and everyone she wants, hell she can even find another rich fool to marry maybe a whole host of people like Walt, and of course each time she can count of John for 'great' revenge sex. Even though he will never be hers alone and will never earn her love. Unless he wins the lottery or something.

No there really is no one in this story that I would like to meet or know about. Of course that doesn't mean people like this don't exsist I am sure there are people like 'John' and 'Nikki' out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the idiot

the idiot is back writing, iwas hoping something happen to him like the lost of both arms.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I can't exactly say I hated it...

but I sure didn't like it much. It may be worth the two stars I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sweet - you got to be kidding, "pathetic" is a better description.

The male character is a moronic idiot that could pull his head out of his ass for a whole year. So in this boring effort - he gets to have sex with the self-center slut again [pathetic at best]. Similar to JPB, this author is consistent.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
I see you sucked us in with the title but....

....what I can't fathom is why it's so hard for you to write 'out of your element', so to speak. It's easy BB. Watch this. I'm going to write, " I like to slurp up my wife's lover's leavings",(Eehhwwww!!-just a sec, gotta purge)-now you write-"I walked up and pushed the Ruger's snout right down his faggot throat!"....and so on. "YOU CAN DO IT WATERBOY!"-or whatever it is you gather.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
I agree with PPP and Average

Nobody here to like , two scum bags that quite frankly deserve to die .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it!

It's one of the few stories of yours that I actually liked. It was pretty well written, it flowed, and it featured a poor schmuck who got to stick it to a true asshole and a money-grubbing little cunt.

What's not to like!

devildog26devildog26over 13 years ago
willful suspension of disbelief -

- There wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
John?

Would help a little if the author could remember who is John and who is Walt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Favor

Walt kinda did John a favor here by taking the cheating skank off his hands before she married him. Or do you really think she would have stayed faithful/married to John? Now he that he has fucked her he needs to pull his head out of his ass and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Revenge Whatsoever

This story was weak as there was no revenge in this, if the husband doesn't know about it. Maybe if john had knocked Nikki up or given her a nasty little STD then maybe you could call it John having some revenge, but not this luke warm crap we have here.

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50over 13 years ago
Good luck

Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a game

And only she knows the rules. Best to not get too involved, perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well that flopped

So he got a pity fuck. Walt still married Nikki and he was still alone and wallowing in self pity. So now he's looking forward to a once-a-year party so he can get laid? OUCH!

joln321joln321over 10 years ago
well,well,well, a reversal

Does Walt know? He's been cuckolded by Nikki's former boyfriend, he got her at the christmas party he'll get her again on new years, and I wouldn't doubt valentines day and probably ever week from now on. She married walt for his money. if they divorce, she'll make out really good, think what a blow that would be to a braggart and all around ass.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
No sense visible in this story...

,,,so he missed her (although he didn´t actually love her) a whole year (!?!), met her again and, without a care in the world, fucked her on sight. She, of course, was no trophygirl, since anyone could obviously get her (nothing to be proud of).

I don´t know if you can call it "revenge" because he actually only accepted what she had offered. So, conclusion: A man shook up for a year because his grilfriend needed to prostitute herself while married to someone not worth mentioning. Revenge would have been had he shot fotos or video of her latest betrayal; He could have laid a bomb showing them around. He didn´t. So big deal. He fucked another mans wife - after complaining a year before that this happened to him.

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
Kind of weak

A little secret revenge, plus she still calls all the shots.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
What is wrong...

What is wrong in this story is: 1st - she was his girlfriend, but they weren't that close, so she cheated him, yes, but not being married and not so close he wasn't cuckolded; 2nd - He should be happy to know in time she wanted to secure her future, and want a rich husband, and that wasn't him, and finally he fucked her, she being already married and seems he would fuck her a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Ultimate Revenge

Loudmouth stole Nikki. Ultimate revenge? John gets Nikki pregnant several times over the years. Yeah!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

Guess that made it all better. Make damn sure Walt knows.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 5 years ago
Sick, sick, sick

I loved it! 5*

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE CUCKOLD MAKES ANOTHER

and turns into a cheating cucky. TK U MLJ LV NV

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

A great premise for a story, although it would have been better without the cuckie sloppy-seconds fantasy.

To actually get some real revenge, John needed to knock the gold-digging whore up repeatedly, then finally let Walt know that the kids weren't his once the asshole had put them all through college. That would've been some real payback... When Walt was too old to have a family of his own.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
A cheating girlfriend is very different from a cheating wife

He got off easy. Walt will lose his shirt if he tries to divorce her. John should take some pictures on New Years and send them to Walt and everybody at work. Remind them all that once a cheater, always a cheater. She deserves some humiliation too.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He never got a revenge against the asshole. She was, and continued to be a sit and a lier and a cheater. John continued to be a cuckold. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So he lost his girlfriend to the guy he hates. She has no fucks to give. They get married. He starts cuckold fantasizing and jerking it. Then he gets used by this broad for quick sex, probably after she already fucked her husband/his enemy before hand, after she admits she's a lying, goldigging, cheating skank. Where is the revenge again?

imhaplessimhapless5 months ago

Silly -- so why did I give it 5*? (lol)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous