All Comments on 'Revenge gone... good?'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
Laura1234Laura1234over 1 year ago

Nice ending- like to 100 percent in !

Cute story

bearboy1492bearboy1492over 1 year ago

Part of me knows this is a perfect self contained story. Part of me wants to follow this couple as they navigate the new relationship and try new things. Maybe different costumes and role plays. Maybe just being themselves for the first time. Coming out to boss. Moving in together. Etc.

MarassoMarassoover 1 year ago

That was a fun short story - very cleverly constructed, without huge introductions, but intense with action. And what is better than taking revenge on cheating partner? Making it double :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really don’t want this to end. I was an epilogue or something as these two navigate their new relationship or something. Fantastic read.

nygayguynygayguyover 1 year ago

The femboy angle isn't a big thing for me, but even so, this was very hot. I loved their building a sexual connection and the deep, raw fuck they shared. Great work!

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Revenge gone … great! You already know I love the story and now I get to give it the Five Stars it deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!! Your stories always turn me on Eraj, but for some reason this one did it much more than usual. I was only just past the halfway mark, when my cock was throbbing so hard that I felt almost like I could cum without touching it. I don't think I got more than five strokes in when I came right after Ryder did in Lane's hand. OMG, this was so HOT. The ending made it seem like the story was wrapped up, but I'd love to read about these guys again sometime. Whatever you decide, this one was definitely ***** plus. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. But one thing made me very sad. The dressing up as a girl. Very early in a relationship, I don’t at all think it is a good idea to dress up and role play if you are trying to have an ongoing relationship. There will be time later to do that sort of fun, but early it is critical that each party knows the other is attracted to them, their authentic self, not some costumed version or make-believe. I would think that Ryder needs to know Lane is attracted to him, a man, before he goes 100%. Otherwise that could lead to more heartache for Ryder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE PART 2!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked it. Good read.

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

Love these kinds of stories from you and I was 100% invested in this lol

trappedinthecl0settrappedinthecl0setover 1 year ago

I could so relate to that moment where Lane’s touch lingered just an extra moment longer on Ryder… and they both knew. Very hot!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@ Laura1234

Thank you, and I'm glad you noticed the followup to 100%! With this sentence Ryder declared (in a way) he has similar approach as Lane ;)

@bearboy1492

I would gladly do followup, but I noticed chap2, 3, 4... are not that enticing for people to read.

The standalone stories are more popular on LE, as there is always more to read anyway, not to be stuck on one story. New stories are published daily, who would remember about some small tale? :)

But - I will soon have two-part story with much larger plotline and setting.

@ Marasso

Thank you so much, yes, the revenge tastes super sweet in this case :)

@Anonymous

I'm so thankful for this word, if you want a followup it means you really liked it, and it's a great compliment ;)

@dnsontn

Thank you so much for these words and for your wonderful work on editing the story :)

@MLF

I'm so happy you liked it and your cock also :D In a way - my work is validated that way! :D :*

@nygayguy

I'm glad you liked it even with the femboy angle :) It's kinda my thing, twinks, femboys and crdr, so I have this in my stories often, although not in every story! "A hole in him" or "Damaged" and "Filling the gap" are PURE gay stories, however "Damaged" is darker than you would probably like.

@Anonymous

I kinda agree - it may be a dangerous thing if Lane would fetishize him so early in the relationship, but at the end of the story Lane sees Ryder without the makeup and wig and... still thinks Ryder is cute :D And want to go with him on a date - it also works for him in any case :)

There is also suggested during the story that Lane genuinely liked Ryder and loved his calming presence and easygoing personality :) They have similar views on things, they understand each other. So that's a good start for any relationship. :)

There is also another thing. Although I truly don't know how it as I'm gay, but I can imagine for some bi-curious guys - fucking with a man in a dress maybe a way to "ease up" the way to fully embrace male-on-male sex. Just to have a slightly smaller shock, with such a big life change. But after some initial fear, Lane would surely come around and also fuck Ryder in his normal male self, as he genuinely started to fall for the Ryder, hence the bubbles :) At least, it's how I intended it to be :)

@ Baker16340

Cool :)

@BlowPopJ

I hope you will like the story I'm preparing now "Defiled" - it will be MUCH DARKER than anything I ever wrote for Literotica. Very toxic and twisted, we'll see if I'll lose all my followers after that one, hah! :D

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

I really liked the story had me semi hard I don’t care if one cross dressed I thought the sexual content was fantastic. I would go for part two if it was to happen. 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice! Got hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love his couple! I wish you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot, need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will there be chapter 2?

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

I agreed Ryder somehow. I am not popular into girls and I try looking into boys. Nowadays I am still not sure whether I am not into women. Nevertheless, we shouldn't be limited By labels.

Ardent12358Ardent12358over 1 year ago

Loved it! Need this story to be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was brilliant! And when Donna yelled “That’s my wig!” I lost it. So funny. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a bad story. I liked the plot. Good detail, but Ryder should have recipricated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story! I could see myself in Lane. I myself found the ending perfect, and don’t believe there is a need for another chapter. The follow up instantly came to me, and the odds it would match what you would write are slim, so I probably wouldn’t read it. Thanks for a great read!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@sealandssd

That happens a lot. But we should be careful as the grass always seems greener on the other side. However, it worked for me :)

.

Ardent12358

I received so many 1*stars on that story as never before, my absolute record - so I'm not sure if people agree with you, haha... :)

.

@ Anonymous1

I'm glad you liked the wig joke :)

.

@Anonymous2

He will, just behind scene :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ryder and Lane, an unlikely couple yet thru circumstance the perfect match. The 90 proof story line begins with a sip, then develops like the warmth of the 3rd shot that goes down a bit easier loosening the mind and spirit to wander a bit until that common bond of want is found. Revenge or unfettered self-discovery? I don’t care. I found myself sped reading to find out….then no! Go back. Reread. Marinate in the luxury of a story well told. Who are we? Who am I! One, the other, a blend of both? For now I’m gonna take another sip of my Ancestral Mezcal, look-up the meaning of “invidious” and place an on-line order for silk stockings and a short skirt.

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 1 year ago

I consider myself to be bisexual but if I’m honest with myself I’m more gay than bi. If I ever break up with my wife I would definitely go all gay. I really prefer sex with men over women. Fortunately for me my wife and I have mmf’s which gives me the cock I so crave but I still need more

LothricLothricover 1 year ago

Thank you, you're the reason why I suck dick so bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for making such a cute and wholesome story <3

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Glad you like it!

@Lothric

"Thank you, you're the reason why I suck dick so bad"

I can give you some tips on how to do it better ;) Write me ;)

@Gazo1954

"I consider myself to be bisexual but if I’m honest with myself I’m more gay than bi."

High five!

Anonymous

"The 90 proof story line begins with a sip"

That's true! Thanks for your nice comment :)

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

In HS because of lack of endowment I was a cock sucker and loved it. But years after got married, Well that went almost like this and I’ve been done with women. Use to like to call myself bi but

No more. The No head games and getting along, plus sex is better and being a bottom I know my place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fabulous story - soooo good to read. I'm bi and would really love to have an intimate relationship with a male friend. I'm sure he keeps giving me come on signs but then not - it's very confusing but I so want to have sex with him. My New Year's resolution is to at least kiss him and if possible suck his gorgeous cock. Anything more would be out of this world - fingers crossed he ends up fucking me. Thank you again for a lovely story and for making me feel good about myself.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous

I wish you luck with your friend! I hope it will all go well for you both :)

@Sounding22

I'm glad it all worked out for you in the end :) I also call myself bi, but I'm more like 95% gay and 5% bi :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for your kind comments - I hope so too, so much pleasure would be fabulous! The more I think about it the more gay rather than bi I feel. So want him to fuck me - mmmmm!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon

Let us know if you will succeed :) I even encouraged you to write me a mail (address is given in my bio) with hot details ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd love to if it works out though nothing in life is guaranteed. Thank you for your wonderful stories, which have given me great sexual pleasure. A further twist to my story is that I'm a crossdresser and have been most of my life. In fact, I'm a very kinky crossdresser loving the smell and feel of leather, rubber and shiny PVC and particularly thigh high boots. Wouldn't it be fabulous if I could combine this with my quest for sexual satisfaction and intimacy with Matt (that's his name by the way). Perhaps this could be another storyline for you? Thank you once again.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon

"A further twist to my story is that I'm a crossdresser and have been most of my life."

Well, what can I say? I love crossdressers! :)

Absolutely love... My stories probably hint at that pretty strongly :)

I've always tried to meet such a person in my country, but they are rare here, and I've only met two, both straight.

So this remains only my fantasy, gladly I met few femboy-ish males, so at least I had that. ;)

I recommend you my "Saving Sissy" story and "Gay-only-for-you", they are about real crossdressers, one even living as a woman, but regarding himself still as he.

I have 2 more stories to come - almost finished - about crossdressers.

And also - feel free to contact me via mail...! :) It's given in my BIO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so pleased you love crossdressers - makes me feel really good about myself. Do you like your crossdressers in leather, rubber or shiny PVC or all of them - I hope so!!! I'm getting hard just thinking about it. I'll read the other stories you recommend - thank you and let me know when the further 2 are ready - can't wait. I may very well contact you as you suggest.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@anon

"I'm so pleased you love crossdressers - makes me feel really good about myself."

And you should :) Please write me a mail :)!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon,

yeah, you did write me a letter but via contact form and you didn't give your mail... So I can't respond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Eraj, I hope you got my mail. Thinking about you. Nigel

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

Yes, I received that, but there was no email there, it was a Literotica standard contact mail with empty field "mail" and the name of the sender "Anonymous". So I can't respond to you, sadly. I would need to have your email.

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337over 1 year ago

Even with a shorter story you command my attention. This was so good. Great job! So enjoy catching up on your catalog!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Logan, thank you so much!

Leslie_LingerieLeslie_Lingerie7 months ago

I loved this story. Thanks for sharing.

EdeyEdey7 months agoAuthor

@Leslie_Lingerie

Thank you! This story is so rarely commented, that I appreciate your feedback even double!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Story was pretty good, I would love to see Lane and Ryder again, lol.

EdeyEdey7 months agoAuthor

@Anon, haha, to be honest, I have ambitious plans to rework the story and publish it in T&C category, with extended scene and one extra bonus scene at the end.

PrinceraPrincera6 months ago

This one was interesting. I was hoping for it to drag out a little longer but it’s still cute.

EdeyEdey6 months agoAuthor

@Princera

It's a story I wrote in one day, like an impulse. Just a shortie ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...