All Comments on 'Revenge in Advance - A Sequel'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments (Page 2)
GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
Good for you....

For your first go, 5*****.

Thanks to edrider73 for his idea of a story but then delivered a crap sandwich. Glad you fixed that.I

Things to improve on. You took Renee way over the top and off character that edrider73 created. She cuckold him before and let him unknowingly clean her out?Turning him into an eunuch and wanting to sissify him? Just over the top and not necessarily, you had this in the win column before the end of page one and Renee even opening her mouth. No need to go so far over the top.

Also, a little nit picking and no big deal but they would not need a search warrant if Oscar gave the police permission to search the home. But, better to get one and not need it then need one and not have it.

Love your stories, please keep them coming

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story and the wife sure was a sick bitch.

I hate man hatters especially when they want to torture there husbands all in the name of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well?

Certainly far fetched. Enjoyed the revenge aspect though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome and intense

Now, let's carry on with how they work to bring down fidelity and if the other group of men survive. Could be a script for a movie. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What??!

Don't understand!! If Oscar were to fall in with Renee's programme, He'd be a ball-less,impotent eunuch. So how was he going to cheat and earn the retribution the Policy promises?? Everything breaks down right there! And what a monster was created in Renee?! She'd totally destroy her husband with Pat's poison and turn him into an impotent slave but she "wouldn't let any of them hurt him" and it was only a bit of fun.FOR WHOM! The woman had gone completely mad.Totally far fetched BUT, really entertaining.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago

I enjoyed it. The other few 'rest of the story' type continuations of Edrider's submissions are all fun, but this is REALLY good.

Although, it is a bit far fetched. I'd like to have seen more of the process the wife went through to become what she became.

That said, I'm not putting down Ed's story, or any of his stories, I have loved all of them, but wanted to see what happened next in some of them.

Oh, an yeah, the anon comment previous to mine does mention an odd thing, if Oscar became impotent, he couldn't cheat. So at least he wouldn't be fisted and beaten. But I like the way this plot is going. and just realized that there's a part two.

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

I liked the original, but love this part. Look forward to reading other parts.

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

OK there is a BIG BIG miss here from the original. The original MMAS Insurance policy was to keep Oscar from CHEATING (via THREAT and using no chemicals). But this story started out with attempted drugging to make him a complete cuck so he would be a save servicing his wife's new bulls.

I see where SD1956 will take this story line - to the next three husbands. But with the danger/drugs these three husbands may be facing I'm surprised a 'protection order' was not issued immediately while the trial proceeded (that may take a few months) being big news in the media - sex sells with all news media. 4*

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Quite a departure

This is far from what the original story covered. I find this departure far fetched. I also find it interesting that Oscar already had all of this electronic surveillance in place. However, I find the story entertaining. I liked it. A 4 Star Ragting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agree with last comment

Quite a departure, but the start of an entertaining series , and a writer's debut. Still wish someone had followed up on the original where the wife wasn't such a controlling abusive bitch. In the original , she showed concern for the husband , and considered backing out. Sure she was deceptive and destructive , but not towards their relationship. In this sequel , she no longer wants her husband to make love to her , but to be a cuckolded eunuch. Well, maybe someday someone will write that sequel.

Meanwhile 100 stories later ( congratulations and thank you !), we have an international plot for freedom and worldwide cuckoldry. A thought . As with the eye for an eye analogy , if all men were demonized and weakened , where would the men come from to be the bulls in this insane new world ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow, I lost IQ points from this....

I have no idea where you live but none of this would happen in real life. Yeh she doped his stew but the generally the recordings would not be admissible in any state since neither person knew that the conversation was recorded and he has no standing to record them. There is just so much BS in this story it is beyond imagination to even try and finish the "series" which I suppose will get worse. The original story was interesting but not much better. I have practiced law for nearly 40 years, I sort of retired about 15 years ago. I have seen everything and worked every kind of case, and in three states (Florida is much easier on my arthritis and the golfing is better) and have handled hundreds of criminal cases from petty theft to murder and I can tell you that she would have access to any family resources whether Oscar wanted her to or not, public defenders are only assigned to those who have no funds. I can think of several female criminal defense attorneys who would jump at the chance to be her attorney. They would tear the DA apart, the chain of custody of the stew would make that inadmissible. The relationship between the judge and Bill/Oscar would make the search warrant suspect and if it was thrown out, she would have a great line for appeal. Just stop and don't go on. But you will, this is after all a violence porn site for the mentally deficient - or is sure is starting to feel that way to me.

zonozzonozalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous 5/8/20

It's FICTION! Nowhere in the Writers Creed & Oath of Storytelling does it say it has to be realistic. If stories had to be realistic look at all the great stories and movies that would have never seen the light of day.

Star Wars, Atlas Shrugged, War of the Worlds, Huck Finn, Forest Gump, Beauty and the Beast, etc. Science fiction would not exist, neither would most cartoons. Could you imagine a world without Spongebob? Or Phineas & Ferb? Or 007?

Get real ;-). Fiction is about getting lost in the story and forgetting about the world outside.

Loosen up your necktie, it's just a tad too tight. Start doing everything with your non-dominant hand, that will help get the left side (creative, imaginative) side of your brain working. Hang out and play with some 2-3 year olds. Grow down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My problem is earlier she states she had cum in her mouth and pussy when he had kissed her and eaten her pussy!?

Huh

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@Anonymous

Wow, I lost IQ points from this....

This is part of the last sentence in your comment...." this is after all a violence porn site for the mentally deficient"....

At least you recognize your mental deficiency.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Well hell this is for the level 25 I.Q. group.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Whew. Saddletramp goes overboard quite often, but sometimes you need that to balance stuff that's all the way in the other direction. Good salvage job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your Description of Renae doesn't remotely match the author's of the original story. Good writing style though. Just a content misfit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I've just started reading

So just a quick observation.

He says divorce isn't a good option because she'll clean his out. But that's not the case. He has evidence of a clear threat of physical harm or death from her. That in itself would assure him the better part of any settlement, if not jail time for her.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Wow! So well written it could be true. I suspect some women would stoop to this if it were true. I was a product of a bad marriage and a mother who needed more than most men could provide. Two tried their best. I didn't date as a teen until I met my girl and made her my wife at 21.... 45 tears later I know how fortunate I was. I suspected her a couple of times, but it always was my imagination. I never let her know my doubt after I was positive she was true to me. Now I'm positive she is the angel God gave me so I could be better than I thought I could be. What He knew I could be.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 3 years ago

Second read in prep for the next Houston story.... "Houston: The Girl Of His Dreams, Pt. 01"

Loved the second read, good refresher. Too bad I cannot give this story a second 5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!

Edriders tale was disgusting. I didn't know the sequel was by another author but his tale made my week. I'm going to check if there is another chapter but it isn't necessary. I can't believe a loving wife would do this to her loving husband but I guess you never know.

Five Humoungous Stars

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

A good move forward in the story, turning it on its head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I recall reading a story quite some time back where a devoted husband is forced to watch his wife have sex with a man they both know. She says she doesn't consider what she is doing is cheating. She thinks it is instructional. She tells her newlywed husband to consider this as informational. This is what she'll do jf he ever cheats on her. Can anyone tell me the story I am trying to remember?

Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

There needs to be a story 3 -- those other bitches need to get burned!

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

A number of writers like to proclaim "just writing for fun" or "Just a story" but the fact is people write what they identify with. For example, the writer CarolinaDreamer never writes about husbands or guys with a backbone. He writes about wimpy beta males who accept cheating. It's his comfort zone.

Saddletramp, while not writing cuck material. This and others writings are definitely incel/Proud Boy masturbation material.

gopher25gopher25over 2 years ago

Unbelievably stupid story,

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

JFC I am so glad you improved over time.

This was a horrendously stupid story. Everything, literally everything was cliched, the whole CIA style ops by the fucking lawyer, and Pat making him into a eunuch but the wife loved her husband blah blah blah...this was just outright pure shit from start to finish. It made little sense and seemed to be aimed at the dimwitted amongst the reading crowd.

Never made it past the "doting emasculated eunuch you deserve" as it seemed to be written by a man who has an irrational dislike of women.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Quite a tale, if I hadn't some other farfetched stories first I would have enjoyed this one more. It was imaginative and a bit unbelievable but that's what stories are they come from the minds of authors who somehow dream this stuff up. I disagree with commenters calling this stupid. This story is a work of fiction, right? So what's to criticize? It's well written. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Great story...and with the 2020 stolen election using rigged voting software....all the stuff I used to relegate to KOOKS has become mainstream. Heck they have deployed the science fiction rail guns on US naval ships..and are in final testing of the MechWarrior PPC energy type weapons now. Even the Hammer's Slammers Hover tanks with Laser Cannons using one time disposable shot cartridges are being considered for deployment by the US army. So all the stuff described here is chump change compared with that stuff. Plus with the current feminist crazy culture they are already well on the way to emasculating american families in a much more draconian manner than has been suggested here.

5 stars

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

Ok..the first RIA story definitely went too far but you overcorrected and went way too far the other way..lol... There was no precedent in RIA to suggest that oscars wife was unfaithful and explicitly stated that she trusted him but was hearing it from her friends. Now she wanted him shriveled and to never have sex with her again? But the day she returned from her "spa" she couldn't keep her hands off him. I like the dichotomy of these stories but both ring untrue for me for different reasons...but still i was interested throughout

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The OG saddletramp story that started one of the best run of stories in LW history, and it’s still going strong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In the middle of page two she reflected on how Oscar had never noticed when she kissed him with another man's cum in her mouth or had him eat her with another man cum in her pussy?

Did he ever find out that she was even more of a total evil sleazy scumbag then he thought?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Hmm

Well written but the whole series is based on a ridiculous premise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As always, the SaddleTramp Treatment works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someone is paying for the compound, who? That’s a huge hole

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

A huge deviation from the original story. It started as an insurance policy and here we see à wife wanting her husband to be a slave. I even don't understand why she needs the policy. She could do anything she've done without it.

Who is Bill? Is he an attorney? A secret men organization? A law enforcement agency?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story should ended with the ex-pig of a wife getting ass raped with a plunger and then getting shanked in the ass and left for dead on the floor of the prison's commissary

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Pure

Pure author Poetic Licence

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Another Saddle Tramp Adventure, This time the Good Guy wins, of course. and wins "Big Time"! Wow, Wife was trying to give him a meal that would "kill" him cuz she didn't know better. Wife just thought it would start to Castrate him. Whoa! Glad he didn't eat that wonderful Beef Stew! 10 stars for The Excellent ST once again. Where does this Master Writer get these Great Ideas and Stories? Where ever he does, it just shows that ST is a Genius writer. Great Story and Great writing one more time. Thank You Mr SaddleTramp. Thank You very much!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

A little farfetched, stretches the imagination. Also 50 years for attempted murder?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god, I didn't realize this was the FIRST Saddle Tramp story written, and it was a sequel to someone else's story at that.

And now the legend has over 212 stories. Yes, this is probably the 2nd or 3rd time reading it, but it's still a good story. It also has some elements in it that get used in later ST1956 stories. Now that's really cool. Who would have thought that ST is still using elements of his first story 212 stories later. I love a good ST1956 story as well as anyone on here, as I get that warm and fuzzy feeling when I see the husband come out on top. :-) Thank You for sharing it with us. Now I have to use the archives to find the original story and read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The terrifying thing her is the Woke Feminists are becoming the MMAS!

They hate men and work tirelessly with the media to destroy us.

Think on this a bit.

Look where we're 10 years ago compared to now. Do you really feel OK about it?

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Loved it!! I think it would make a good movie..

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Well nice idea for a story, made me laugh but you have put it together quite nicely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another good story. The wife, however, sounded a little more ditzy than someone with education. Now, on to the next one.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Elolvastam az Indító történetet és meglepően ügyesen folytatódik. Jelzem a világban mindinkább előretörnek a Nők vezető poziciókban. Miniszterelnökök, hadügyminiszterek (mit értenek ők a katonasághoz?). Furcsa a világ ezirányú megnyilvánulása. Én szeretem és tisztelem a nőket, de ne akarjanak csak ,,csődöröket,, vagy ,,eunuchokat,,, mert ezzel nem lesz természetes szaporulat és megszűnik az emberiség.

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

Amazing story. The original was misandrist "meh". This is easy 5 stars and great ending.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bravo! Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the story. I wish you would notate which stories are part of a series. How do we follow the adventures of Oscar, if we don't know what stories to follow?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A snub nose .38 is NOT a Pistol. It’s a revolver. Big difference.

muddman74muddman749 months ago

To the Anon below, you are wrong. All revolvers (besides oddities such as revolving shotguns or rifles) are pistols, but all pistols aren't revolvers, obviously. You are just going off what the younger generation calls a pistol or revolver. Don't believe it; just try going to buy a revolver if you are under the age of 21 then. You can buy a rifle or shotgun when you are 18 unless you live in a commie state, but if you want a semi auto pistol OR a revolver the minimum age is 21.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So there’s a couple of sentences where the wife is remembering that she’s already committed adultery, and brought other men’s semen home. Why didn’t she tell the MC during their conversation in jail. I expected a line similar to: “You never minded cleaning up my lovers before, why are you so upset now?”

ZK

DeanofMeanDeanofMean4 months ago

What about the other 3 guys, a fitting ending to the original. As almost always well written

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa4 months ago

Well that was interesting and got me hooked(1957).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good stuff and she got what she deserved. A very, very mentally ill woman at the very least. Even before getting suckered into the MMAS shit, it appears in this sequel she has already cheated on him in the past. The comments about him never noticing cum in her pussy or mouth before attest to that, but honestly I feel like this was tacked on unnecessarily and didn't really mesh with her behaviour shown in the original. Sure, she's a crazy bitch and now wants to turn her husband into a loyal slave while she brings others in to satisfy her sexual needs, but nothing was mentioned about her blatantly cheating behind his back in the original. Anyway, author's choice so we roll with it. It's not implausible at least though it just felt like it was added just because "Loving Wives so has to be a cheater".

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oscar Warren is a very sharp character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story, ‘Tramp, and a great start to what I fully expect to be a great series. Thanks for bringing it.

5 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES