All Comments on 'Revenge in Advance - A Sequel'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story, ‘Tramp, and a great start to what I fully expect to be a great series. Thanks for bringing it.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oscar Warren is a very sharp character.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good stuff and she got what she deserved. A very, very mentally ill woman at the very least. Even before getting suckered into the MMAS shit, it appears in this sequel she has already cheated on him in the past. The comments about him never noticing cum in her pussy or mouth before attest to that, but honestly I feel like this was tacked on unnecessarily and didn't really mesh with her behaviour shown in the original. Sure, she's a crazy bitch and now wants to turn her husband into a loyal slave while she brings others in to satisfy her sexual needs, but nothing was mentioned about her blatantly cheating behind his back in the original. Anyway, author's choice so we roll with it. It's not implausible at least though it just felt like it was added just because "Loving Wives so has to be a cheater".

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa4 months ago

Well that was interesting and got me hooked(1957).

DeanofMeanDeanofMean4 months ago

What about the other 3 guys, a fitting ending to the original. As almost always well written

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So there’s a couple of sentences where the wife is remembering that she’s already committed adultery, and brought other men’s semen home. Why didn’t she tell the MC during their conversation in jail. I expected a line similar to: “You never minded cleaning up my lovers before, why are you so upset now?”

ZK

muddman74muddman749 months ago

To the Anon below, you are wrong. All revolvers (besides oddities such as revolving shotguns or rifles) are pistols, but all pistols aren't revolvers, obviously. You are just going off what the younger generation calls a pistol or revolver. Don't believe it; just try going to buy a revolver if you are under the age of 21 then. You can buy a rifle or shotgun when you are 18 unless you live in a commie state, but if you want a semi auto pistol OR a revolver the minimum age is 21.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A snub nose .38 is NOT a Pistol. It’s a revolver. Big difference.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the story. I wish you would notate which stories are part of a series. How do we follow the adventures of Oscar, if we don't know what stories to follow?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bravo! Wonderful story!

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

Amazing story. The original was misandrist "meh". This is easy 5 stars and great ending.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Elolvastam az Indító történetet és meglepően ügyesen folytatódik. Jelzem a világban mindinkább előretörnek a Nők vezető poziciókban. Miniszterelnökök, hadügyminiszterek (mit értenek ők a katonasághoz?). Furcsa a világ ezirányú megnyilvánulása. Én szeretem és tisztelem a nőket, de ne akarjanak csak ,,csődöröket,, vagy ,,eunuchokat,,, mert ezzel nem lesz természetes szaporulat és megszűnik az emberiség.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another good story. The wife, however, sounded a little more ditzy than someone with education. Now, on to the next one.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Well nice idea for a story, made me laugh but you have put it together quite nicely

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Loved it!! I think it would make a good movie..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The terrifying thing her is the Woke Feminists are becoming the MMAS!

They hate men and work tirelessly with the media to destroy us.

Think on this a bit.

Look where we're 10 years ago compared to now. Do you really feel OK about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god, I didn't realize this was the FIRST Saddle Tramp story written, and it was a sequel to someone else's story at that.

And now the legend has over 212 stories. Yes, this is probably the 2nd or 3rd time reading it, but it's still a good story. It also has some elements in it that get used in later ST1956 stories. Now that's really cool. Who would have thought that ST is still using elements of his first story 212 stories later. I love a good ST1956 story as well as anyone on here, as I get that warm and fuzzy feeling when I see the husband come out on top. :-) Thank You for sharing it with us. Now I have to use the archives to find the original story and read it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

A little farfetched, stretches the imagination. Also 50 years for attempted murder?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Another Saddle Tramp Adventure, This time the Good Guy wins, of course. and wins "Big Time"! Wow, Wife was trying to give him a meal that would "kill" him cuz she didn't know better. Wife just thought it would start to Castrate him. Whoa! Glad he didn't eat that wonderful Beef Stew! 10 stars for The Excellent ST once again. Where does this Master Writer get these Great Ideas and Stories? Where ever he does, it just shows that ST is a Genius writer. Great Story and Great writing one more time. Thank You Mr SaddleTramp. Thank You very much!

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Pure

Pure author Poetic Licence

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story should ended with the ex-pig of a wife getting ass raped with a plunger and then getting shanked in the ass and left for dead on the floor of the prison's commissary

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

A huge deviation from the original story. It started as an insurance policy and here we see à wife wanting her husband to be a slave. I even don't understand why she needs the policy. She could do anything she've done without it.

Who is Bill? Is he an attorney? A secret men organization? A law enforcement agency?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someone is paying for the compound, who? That’s a huge hole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As always, the SaddleTramp Treatment works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Hmm

Well written but the whole series is based on a ridiculous premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In the middle of page two she reflected on how Oscar had never noticed when she kissed him with another man's cum in her mouth or had him eat her with another man cum in her pussy?

Did he ever find out that she was even more of a total evil sleazy scumbag then he thought?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The OG saddletramp story that started one of the best run of stories in LW history, and it’s still going strong.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

Ok..the first RIA story definitely went too far but you overcorrected and went way too far the other way..lol... There was no precedent in RIA to suggest that oscars wife was unfaithful and explicitly stated that she trusted him but was hearing it from her friends. Now she wanted him shriveled and to never have sex with her again? But the day she returned from her "spa" she couldn't keep her hands off him. I like the dichotomy of these stories but both ring untrue for me for different reasons...but still i was interested throughout

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Great story...and with the 2020 stolen election using rigged voting software....all the stuff I used to relegate to KOOKS has become mainstream. Heck they have deployed the science fiction rail guns on US naval ships..and are in final testing of the MechWarrior PPC energy type weapons now. Even the Hammer's Slammers Hover tanks with Laser Cannons using one time disposable shot cartridges are being considered for deployment by the US army. So all the stuff described here is chump change compared with that stuff. Plus with the current feminist crazy culture they are already well on the way to emasculating american families in a much more draconian manner than has been suggested here.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Quite a tale, if I hadn't some other farfetched stories first I would have enjoyed this one more. It was imaginative and a bit unbelievable but that's what stories are they come from the minds of authors who somehow dream this stuff up. I disagree with commenters calling this stupid. This story is a work of fiction, right? So what's to criticize? It's well written. 5 stars

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

JFC I am so glad you improved over time.

This was a horrendously stupid story. Everything, literally everything was cliched, the whole CIA style ops by the fucking lawyer, and Pat making him into a eunuch but the wife loved her husband blah blah blah...this was just outright pure shit from start to finish. It made little sense and seemed to be aimed at the dimwitted amongst the reading crowd.

Never made it past the "doting emasculated eunuch you deserve" as it seemed to be written by a man who has an irrational dislike of women.

gopher25gopher25over 2 years ago

Unbelievably stupid story,

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

A number of writers like to proclaim "just writing for fun" or "Just a story" but the fact is people write what they identify with. For example, the writer CarolinaDreamer never writes about husbands or guys with a backbone. He writes about wimpy beta males who accept cheating. It's his comfort zone.

Saddletramp, while not writing cuck material. This and others writings are definitely incel/Proud Boy masturbation material.

Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

There needs to be a story 3 -- those other bitches need to get burned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I recall reading a story quite some time back where a devoted husband is forced to watch his wife have sex with a man they both know. She says she doesn't consider what she is doing is cheating. She thinks it is instructional. She tells her newlywed husband to consider this as informational. This is what she'll do jf he ever cheats on her. Can anyone tell me the story I am trying to remember?

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

A good move forward in the story, turning it on its head.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!

Edriders tale was disgusting. I didn't know the sequel was by another author but his tale made my week. I'm going to check if there is another chapter but it isn't necessary. I can't believe a loving wife would do this to her loving husband but I guess you never know.

Five Humoungous Stars

Ironman52Ironman52almost 3 years ago

Second read in prep for the next Houston story.... "Houston: The Girl Of His Dreams, Pt. 01"

Loved the second read, good refresher. Too bad I cannot give this story a second 5*

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Wow! So well written it could be true. I suspect some women would stoop to this if it were true. I was a product of a bad marriage and a mother who needed more than most men could provide. Two tried their best. I didn't date as a teen until I met my girl and made her my wife at 21.... 45 tears later I know how fortunate I was. I suspected her a couple of times, but it always was my imagination. I never let her know my doubt after I was positive she was true to me. Now I'm positive she is the angel God gave me so I could be better than I thought I could be. What He knew I could be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I've just started reading

So just a quick observation.

He says divorce isn't a good option because she'll clean his out. But that's not the case. He has evidence of a clear threat of physical harm or death from her. That in itself would assure him the better part of any settlement, if not jail time for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your Description of Renae doesn't remotely match the author's of the original story. Good writing style though. Just a content misfit

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Whew. Saddletramp goes overboard quite often, but sometimes you need that to balance stuff that's all the way in the other direction. Good salvage job.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Well hell this is for the level 25 I.Q. group.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@Anonymous

Wow, I lost IQ points from this....

This is part of the last sentence in your comment...." this is after all a violence porn site for the mentally deficient"....

At least you recognize your mental deficiency.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My problem is earlier she states she had cum in her mouth and pussy when he had kissed her and eaten her pussy!?

Huh

zonozzonozalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous 5/8/20

It's FICTION! Nowhere in the Writers Creed & Oath of Storytelling does it say it has to be realistic. If stories had to be realistic look at all the great stories and movies that would have never seen the light of day.

Star Wars, Atlas Shrugged, War of the Worlds, Huck Finn, Forest Gump, Beauty and the Beast, etc. Science fiction would not exist, neither would most cartoons. Could you imagine a world without Spongebob? Or Phineas & Ferb? Or 007?

Get real ;-). Fiction is about getting lost in the story and forgetting about the world outside.

Loosen up your necktie, it's just a tad too tight. Start doing everything with your non-dominant hand, that will help get the left side (creative, imaginative) side of your brain working. Hang out and play with some 2-3 year olds. Grow down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow, I lost IQ points from this....

I have no idea where you live but none of this would happen in real life. Yeh she doped his stew but the generally the recordings would not be admissible in any state since neither person knew that the conversation was recorded and he has no standing to record them. There is just so much BS in this story it is beyond imagination to even try and finish the "series" which I suppose will get worse. The original story was interesting but not much better. I have practiced law for nearly 40 years, I sort of retired about 15 years ago. I have seen everything and worked every kind of case, and in three states (Florida is much easier on my arthritis and the golfing is better) and have handled hundreds of criminal cases from petty theft to murder and I can tell you that she would have access to any family resources whether Oscar wanted her to or not, public defenders are only assigned to those who have no funds. I can think of several female criminal defense attorneys who would jump at the chance to be her attorney. They would tear the DA apart, the chain of custody of the stew would make that inadmissible. The relationship between the judge and Bill/Oscar would make the search warrant suspect and if it was thrown out, she would have a great line for appeal. Just stop and don't go on. But you will, this is after all a violence porn site for the mentally deficient - or is sure is starting to feel that way to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agree with last comment

Quite a departure, but the start of an entertaining series , and a writer's debut. Still wish someone had followed up on the original where the wife wasn't such a controlling abusive bitch. In the original , she showed concern for the husband , and considered backing out. Sure she was deceptive and destructive , but not towards their relationship. In this sequel , she no longer wants her husband to make love to her , but to be a cuckolded eunuch. Well, maybe someday someone will write that sequel.

Meanwhile 100 stories later ( congratulations and thank you !), we have an international plot for freedom and worldwide cuckoldry. A thought . As with the eye for an eye analogy , if all men were demonized and weakened , where would the men come from to be the bulls in this insane new world ?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Quite a departure

This is far from what the original story covered. I find this departure far fetched. I also find it interesting that Oscar already had all of this electronic surveillance in place. However, I find the story entertaining. I liked it. A 4 Star Ragting.

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

OK there is a BIG BIG miss here from the original. The original MMAS Insurance policy was to keep Oscar from CHEATING (via THREAT and using no chemicals). But this story started out with attempted drugging to make him a complete cuck so he would be a save servicing his wife's new bulls.

I see where SD1956 will take this story line - to the next three husbands. But with the danger/drugs these three husbands may be facing I'm surprised a 'protection order' was not issued immediately while the trial proceeded (that may take a few months) being big news in the media - sex sells with all news media. 4*

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

I liked the original, but love this part. Look forward to reading other parts.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago

I enjoyed it. The other few 'rest of the story' type continuations of Edrider's submissions are all fun, but this is REALLY good.

Although, it is a bit far fetched. I'd like to have seen more of the process the wife went through to become what she became.

That said, I'm not putting down Ed's story, or any of his stories, I have loved all of them, but wanted to see what happened next in some of them.

Oh, an yeah, the anon comment previous to mine does mention an odd thing, if Oscar became impotent, he couldn't cheat. So at least he wouldn't be fisted and beaten. But I like the way this plot is going. and just realized that there's a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What??!

Don't understand!! If Oscar were to fall in with Renee's programme, He'd be a ball-less,impotent eunuch. So how was he going to cheat and earn the retribution the Policy promises?? Everything breaks down right there! And what a monster was created in Renee?! She'd totally destroy her husband with Pat's poison and turn him into an impotent slave but she "wouldn't let any of them hurt him" and it was only a bit of fun.FOR WHOM! The woman had gone completely mad.Totally far fetched BUT, really entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome and intense

Now, let's carry on with how they work to bring down fidelity and if the other group of men survive. Could be a script for a movie. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well?

Certainly far fetched. Enjoyed the revenge aspect though.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story and the wife sure was a sick bitch.

I hate man hatters especially when they want to torture there husbands all in the name of fun.

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
Good for you....

For your first go, 5*****.

Thanks to edrider73 for his idea of a story but then delivered a crap sandwich. Glad you fixed that.I

Things to improve on. You took Renee way over the top and off character that edrider73 created. She cuckold him before and let him unknowingly clean her out?Turning him into an eunuch and wanting to sissify him? Just over the top and not necessarily, you had this in the win column before the end of page one and Renee even opening her mouth. No need to go so far over the top.

Also, a little nit picking and no big deal but they would not need a search warrant if Oscar gave the police permission to search the home. But, better to get one and not need it then need one and not have it.

Love your stories, please keep them coming

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 5 years ago
OTT Fun

Weirdly, as over the top as the story was, the one part that bothered me was the attorney's surprise at the audio. Rules of evidence and discovery...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why go this far ?

You write what you write, but why ? It is already heinous enough that she deceives him and sets up this policy because she loves him. Revenge that , even with divorce . But to put on the cuckold demasculating aspect when in the first story she was a misguided untrusting but loving bitch, who practically raped him on his return ? I read what I read , and would have much preferred a retort to her mistrust than hellfire for her desire to enslave him. Especially this over the top endlavement.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
A bit of OTT fun

Total bullshit. Crap story missing so much and forgot to account for the original on so many levels.

You forgot to include the marines and seal teams attached to the 6th fleet. Bill had a troup of ninjas on standby and everything.

Where did all the guns come from. Lucky he already had all the security done beforehand, and somehow wife never knew all the recordings of audio, communications and cameras in every room. Amazing she never noticed or knew about it.

Then this amazing man community with freebie accomadation, 24hr cafeteria, courtrooms and judges, full chem labs, more security than prisons. And they never checked his phone for tracing items. You said he was not real tech savvy, but he alone could check his phone? They would have dumped the phone and his computer. Having as much money as they seemed to, would have replaced everything he had before he got anywhere near the manhaters-haters compound.

Afraid the man hater mob would have provided a lawyer, if only to keep track on the wife. She would now be dead if this was so as they could not allow her to turn states evidence. Even a deadshit newbie lawyer would have gotten her out of prison and into witness protection based on how widespread the threat was to men. Even links to govt agencies would ensure her a free pass to anonymity in Albequerque.

Not decided whether to give 5* for entertainment or 1* for stupidity.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago
She had already cheated

"And he never seemed to notice the presence of another man's cum in her mouth or her pussy before, so maybe he liked it."

So she had already cheated on him, multiple times, weird that was never brought up again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To the other view point

You may think that you will get cheating sex from other guy's while your husband is away, but unless he gives you an open marriage agreement you could be setting yourself up for a rude awaking if he finds out what you are doing to him. Don't think that you can keep him from finding out about your infidelity because we as husbands can find out in several different ways, such as hidden camera's in the house, updating the security system by adding voice operated and motion camera's place in every room in the house as well as outside around the house. Also he can put voice camera's in your purse, in your car, hidden appts on your cell phone and key logger's on your PC and remote access to any PC you have, just like the PC hackers use. Plus when you are catting around outside the home their are his real friends who could see you out with another man and text him or call him, He then could hire a PI to follow you and take pictures or video's of every thing and then the evidence would be enough to get a divorce from you and you could end up with nothing depending on the States policy on divorces, and if adultery can be proved as well if you are doing a co-worker or boss, suing your company and co-worker for not enforcing the sexual harassment clause in your work place. The other thing to consider if he is hurt bad by your actions he could resort to physical hurt on you and the guy's your screwing and he might get away with it if he is smart about it and leaves no evidence or hires someone to do it for him. He might have you kidnaped and shipped out of the country where if you can have all the sex you want including STD's, but there will not be a loving husband to provide for you and give you all the loving he can as well as children which will be his and yours, but not bastard kids from some guy fucking you. I will say one thing, if you were not prepared to keep all your wedding vows, then why did you get married in the first place? You should have stayed single and then you could do what you wanted and screw every guy you wanted. Your husband is probably working hard to provide for you and a possible family and hoping for a promotion so he can spend more time with you and his future family. You are being a wee bit selfish don't you think? For me, I would kick your ass out and do a Lorena Bobbit on your fuck buddies when I catch them, so they can't screw lonely women anymore period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
From The Other Viewpoint

I like the idea of me having sex with my husband's friends, coworkers, competitors, his male siblings, our neighbors and young men in need of sex training. Since my husband is away so much, why should I be deprived of sex when there are so many potential sex partners so readily available when my husband isn't? My husband gets sex whenever he wants it. He doesn't miss out. We both want to start a family. It's just that I am not as determined as my husband that my children should be his.

William_LinesWilliam_Linesover 5 years ago
Good Sequel.

Excellent follow-up to edrider73's story with no ending.

Billy Lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was a much needed sequel to the original POS

edrider73's had written an absolute piece of crap with the original story. This follow-up was bedly needed.

I never (up until now) say anything bad about an author but edrider73 will be my exception. Don't bother reading any of his other work. Trash like his should not be archived, but just deleted and forgotten.

This follow-up was needed to right a very bad wrong. 5* to a new author.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
Need more

Enjoyed it as a story just needs more sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the original story absolutely neede a sequel.

Too bad it was written by a first time writer.

Over all i liked it, but it was a little too "ultimate". The ultimate security system was already in place, the phone tap ans gps, already in place. The ultra secure compound existed, was free, had space available, and was secret? The revenge policy went from the worst possible revenge to just part of the wife's master plan, chemical castration. Etc......

But there is room for more story and although the wife has paid, Pat is still out there selling her shit and fucking up men. All in the name of "justice" for cheaters.

Keep writing and keep learning and improving.

phil2213phil2213over 5 years ago
Great story

I saw comments disputing some plausibility issues, which I agree in their implausibility but this isn't about legal procedure. The story is about a determined wife influenced by some girlfriends to put her in the driver's seat in control of her marriage and sex fantasies. The husband freaked out and sought assistance from a lawyer friend who had a framework in an organization to deal with this very specific issue. Totally implausible but fun read in spite of this. This is a work of fiction in which the author plays God. I gave it a five stars.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Fun Read***

Thanks.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yin and Yang

OK that was funny...and true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*

How sweet it is...😄😂😂😅😆😆😊☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Don't you get you facts straight so novel story sounds better.

1.private lawyers do not arrange plea bargains the DA does.

2. When plea bargain made there is no trial, defender pleads to pre-arranged charges.

3 Unless Judge disagrees the sentence is known before sentencing.

VenustasVenustasover 5 years ago
Amusing and entertaining 5*

providing you don't take it seriously.

I see humourless Harry is trying to hide the fact that he is scared shitless that that his long suffering sub has found a MMAS equivalent, and who would blame her?

Way to go Harry - karma is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

go ahead write another chapter to where they finally nail that group

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you forgot the erotica part.

3 pages of nonsense and you want to write more ?

shaman43shaman43over 5 years ago
Can it be rated less than 1

I find these woman hating system mistrusting treatises puzzling. When you look at murders of spouses women are far likely to be the ones murdered. When you look at poverty after divorce women are by far more likely to be under the poverty line. Yet far more of these stories where the wife goes off on some deep end to try to do ridiculous actions for some nefarious reasons. I really do not know where all this hate comes from.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Just beyond Stupid. complete waste of time

Why fuck would anyone want to do a sequel to edriders Appallingly bad wretched idiotic vile stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good ending

I liked thie added ending to this story done in the tradition of, Finish the Dam Story. I also must say that I am a BTB kind of person. I would like to see you do an added ending to , Fifty Things. That poor character was rode hard and put away wet.

RKreaderRKreaderover 5 years ago
5*, but...

I gave you 5 stars for creativity and for holding my interest. The major flaw in the plot was this, though: if the wife wanted to make him into a docile eunich, there was no reason to lure him to Pat. He simply would have soon been dead from the beef stew, though.

Some people die of stupidity; more people die from others' stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yin and yang

The first story was awful man-hating nonsense. This story is awful misogynistic nonsense. Balance has been achieved, I guess.

tigger119tigger119over 5 years ago
@ Patillie

Here'so your good reason for suspending disbelief, it's a MGTOW compound, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally

A selfish bitch gets what she deserves

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jeez...

Not sure what is worse... this story or a fork in the eye! So much testosterone going on in this ...ecery man is good and every woman is a piece of shit...not to mention stupid too! Like her lawyer never heard the tape before it was played in court...c'mon and at least not take your readers for morons too! Gave it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AWESOME! Go for the 3rd chapter!!

You've got a real mental handle on the original storyline! And this sequel? Awesome- take it to the 3rd guys! You've got this with spare change!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
ST, you did pretty good for a first timer, who was working off an odd story. Wife was.already nuts/in poor company as proven by her deceit and purchase of policy

It was over the top, and far fetched, but still almost good

Don't give up, you at least tried, you.got some ability to write.

Maybe try this again without the cuckold crap, and the wife not.wanting a change in the SQ of the marriage? Still divorcsble, but the focus could then be on examining their thoughts and emotions as the divorce progressed?

BTW, why is impossible for you haters to believe she's a cruel cuckoldresds? Compared to the kidnap/rape/torture she already planned and paid for, cucking is as a lesser included offense.

meucimeuciover 5 years ago
enjoyable read

I noticed on other comments and agree it would be great to see the other wives get caught. I would love to read more about this,

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Went and

checked a few other Edrider stories. That is one sick bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
26thNC's wit and wisdom

You of all people have absolutely zero right to talk about giving a story a bad review simply because it's not believable. You are one of the absolute worst ones on here to do that. So you think you can justify your obnoxious behavior simply because someone else says something about a story you like? Talk about a damn hypocrite. J

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it

I never read the original, but I like a creative story.

I personally had some trouble keeping up with some of the changes of POV between characters, (Oscar and his wife). It wasn't immediately clear to me when Oscar was describing her behavior or we were seeing things from her perspective.

From my vantage point, the character of Oscar was skeevy to have keylogging and phone spyware installed and not removed, he really needed comeuppance for balance, but hey this is Literotica.

I enjoyed the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well

the original was such a steaming pile of buzzard puke that I could care less about being true to the original. And yeah this wasn't near as putrid as the original but it could have been a lot more interesting if the author had played the wife as a good normal wife except for being scared of him cheating. If she had planned to have a normal marriage except for the insurance policy, THAT would have been a much more interesting plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun fantasy

But closer to science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A sequel should be faithful to the original characters

This wasn't.

StormKing33StormKing33over 5 years ago
5* Short Intense Enjoyable

Excellent BTB of a murderous bitch. Need another to burn the others.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
I liked it enough to finish

but requires serious suspension of disbelief. A compound that has a technical lab, district magistrate, etc? Hmmm, a bit fantastical.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Yep, drinking stew is a crime,

punishable by being drowned in cask of Chivas Regal. Everything in excess kills.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
The original story

Was so ridiculously over the top that any sequel almost has to jump the shark as well.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sorry guys

How is this fantasy story any less believable than one about a 48 year old white mother leaving a 30 year marriage, loving husband and 3 children, to run away with the mythical 13 inch bbc that she had sex with just once? Damn, that was a long sentence, but you get the point. It's just a fantasy, just a story, just fiction.

SaulofTarsisSaulofTarsisover 5 years ago
Ok

Good job on plot and dialogue

I felt it went really quick, for what at times sounded real-time instead of a recap

4 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES