All Comments on 'Revenge is Best Served Cold'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GienyGienyover 2 years ago

I love this series.

Your stories are superb and your weaving them in my imagination as I read your creation, is subliminal. I can't wait to for the next submission.

Noice👊!

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Arguably the most gut wrenching and darkest of the Max Pemberton episodes, yet deeply poignant and heartfelt. So impressed with the way you continue to spin plot twists and sustain suspense (and humor), while finding new ways to play with our hearts. The addition of Lehka’s POV adds so much to the suspense and pain not to mention understanding the fragile romance between Max and Lehka. Will Max be able to put the pieces back together? I hope so. And once again as in all your work, highly erotic sex is not an incidental, gratuitous sidebar, but a graphically sensual essential piece of the storyline. Looking forward to more of Max from your vivid imagination. And as you surely know, Max’s Bearcats won another close game, remain undefeated and should stay ranked no. 2.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948over 2 years ago

I see a Netflix series in your future...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

EXCELLENT! You did an outstanding job on this chapter of the Max series. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So dark but so good. Not sure where I want this to go just more of the same. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I get it. Max never gets a happy ending because she doesn't deserve it. She's more interesting when she suffers for a long time and then gets a moment of light. Your writing is superb, but as far as Max is concerned, I'm out.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 2 years ago

As always gripping to the point my breathing is a struggle. I look forward to anymore wonders from a wonderous mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Max is definitely a dilemma. You <b>must</b> either hate her, or love her.

For me, she's the kind of a train wreck that, no matter how hard you try, you just can't look away from. You feel for her; you feel with her.

Me, I'm in the love camp. As SWP is as well—clearly.

Will there ever be a happy ending? I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. It's the journey that counts.

Though I am still unsure about Lehka. Is she really worth it? Is she even real to Max? Or just a different kind of crutch? Will she go down a rabbit hole similar to Max's? Would that make her more sympathetic toward Max? Or more judgmental? Feel more kin to Max, more understanding? Or fall into the trap of hating herself so much that no one else matters?

---- okami1061

---- (if lit masters EVER get around to finishing my registration)

---- <okami@fithen.org>, in the meantime.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Tragedy ...... Max is tragedy ....... Is a soul able to carry so much ..... What truly hurts, reading this "fantasy", is the knowledge that it is reality ...... I mean such sick human beings are exist, like we see now with the russian war ...... This is truly breaking some in me, because we, the so called most intelligent beings, are the most horrible ones ...... Your tales are intense and its hard to stop, even feeling a heartache about max & lekha 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES