Revenge is best served hot

Story Info
Labourer takes revenge on a rich family for killing his wife.
11.3k words
4.22
16.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Sid for the idea...

Chapter 1

Babu Ram was broken! Even though he was wailing at the top of his voice, he could hear his heart being shattered into a million pieces. It was as if the shriek was emerging from the dying embers of his heart and being transmitted via his vocal chords. He cried and he shouted, and very soon, turned to abuses. His wife was dead. So was his unborn son, his first son, his heir, his everything!

At 62, it was a miracle that his wife got pregnant again. They didn't know his age but she was definitely above 40. Babu Ram was already in his 30s when he married her. As a relatively short man with a scarred black face and no money in his pocket, he had no suitors. It was only when he had worked for 15 years as a gardener that he earned enough to look for a wife.

And very soon, he found Vimla Devi. The adopted daughter of a village trader who just wanted her gone from his home. In India, it's generally the groom's family that pays dowry, but with Babu Ram, it was the opposite. He paid the trader a few thousand rupees to ask for his daughter's hand.

Vimla Devi had no say in the deal. She was scared of the fact that she was marrying a much older guy, but for her the home she lived in was no paradise either. Deep in her heart, she hoped that she might finally get some love. And she did!

Babu Ram loved her from day one. She wasn't exceptionally beautiful, but judging by his looks, she was a lottery. In just 8 months after their marriage, they were blessed with a baby girl. Babu Ram wanted a boy, but he was still fine with a girl as long as the next one could be a boy.

Though, the next time, it was a girl again. Then again and again and again. In a few years, the couple had 9 daughters. The financial burden was immense. They had to save up for their marriage. It was all very bleak. But Babu Ram still hoped for a boy. He just wanted someone to carry his name and existence. Even though he was poor and ugly, he too was human. He too wanted his identity to live on for generations. He too wanted a progeny to take care of him and wife when they were old. And after the life he'd had, he deserved at least this much.

But, it simply didn't happen. Vimla Devi had given up and Babu Ram was at the last threads of hope. Then, as if like a miracle, Vimla Devi became pregnant again. After the shock died down, there was anxiety. What if this is another girl. Babu Ram wanted to be sure. He couldn't afford yet another girl. Even though, sex determination of the fetus is illegal in India, Babu Ram asked around and got to know of a doctor who would do it for a fee. He almost emptied his life's savings to get the test done and saved the rest for abortion, just in case.

IT WAS A BOY! Yes, God had heard him. It was a boy! Babu Ram was so elated that he distributed sweets in the entire village, oblivious of the fact that everyone judged him for becoming a father at 60. They munched on the sweets and secretly giggled.

Babu Ram didn't care thought. He was gonna have a son. His dream would come true, albeit it was decades late.

Then - the accident. Babu Ram and Vimla Devi were returning from the doctor's on his bicycle. Babu Ram was riding with a wide smile on his face. The baby looked healthy, despite the bizarre pregnancy. One more month and he would be born. He also had a name for him, Ram Prasad! While musing and ruminating, Babu Ram next saw himself in the air. He thought he was daydreaming a little too intensely. He looked around him, and he was really floating in the air. He thought about spreading his arms to try and fly, but right then he fell on the ground with a loud thud.

There were cries all around and sudden sound of brakes screeching. He saw Vimla Devi, she was in a pool, a pool of blood. Peacefully sinking into the realms of death. He turned around and a saw a young man in his 20s in a car. Their eyes met for an instant and then the young man bolted across in his BMW, but not before Babu Ram had noted his car's number in his mind.

His wife was gone. His son was gone. His dream was gone. Babu Ram felt like dying at the same moment. His back was scratched and there were a few other wounds, but he was alright. He lamented that fact. He wanted to be dead. Not in physical and emotional pain in the middle of the read. He wanted to die. But not before he got his revenge.

"Mai tereko chhodunga nahi! (I won't spare you)" He mumbled to himself.

Chapter 2

Babu Ram later found himself at the police station. There were a lot of policemen asking him questions, but all he heard was a buzz. A few minutes later, he spoke out the car's number.

"Kumar, go and run this number plate!"

The inspector tried to console Babu Ram, but the old man was still stunned. Then, Kumar came running back.

"Sir, the number plate belongs to..." he lowered his voice, "Mr. Singhania's son! "

"Oh, we're so fucked! Get me Mr. Singhania's number, I'll call him."

The inspector called the business tycoon and soon, a fleet of around 10 cars arrived outside the police station.

Mr. Singhania, one of the richest men of India and an aspiring Member of Parliament walked in, followed by at least 20 people, all dressed up in suits. He was more than 6 feet tall and had a radiant demeanor around him. As he walked, it seemed as if the fate of millions kept changing. He was and appeared that powerful!

Babu Ram saw him and was startled. They must be almost the same age, but the different in class was striking. But, what happened next was the most remarkable. The big man folded his hands in front of Babu Ram.

"Babu Ram ji! Mai apne bete ki taraf se aapse maafi maangta hoon!" (I apologise on the behalf of my son)

Mr. Singhania's voice was strong and mighty, but it appeared to falter for a moment.

"I can't bring your wife back, but I can give you a new life."

"I will pay you 50 thousand rupees per month to become my new gardener plus bonuses. Not just that, I will create a fund only for your daughters' marriage. The oldest one is in her 20s, right? Start with her, then all 9 would be sponsored by me. You will work and stay in my property and would be given an independent hut inside it! All you have to do, is keep quiet about what happened. Are you okay with it?"

Babu Ram wanted to scream. He wanted to hold the rich man by his collar and slap him. He thought money would bring back his wife? His son?

"Theek hai, Singhania ji!" He meekly obeyed.

Even though he would do anything to kill this man and his son, but he had to be smart. He couldn't fight someone so powerful, not without a strategy. He still had to think about his daughters. The pay was extraordinary! He would work there and silently think of a way to get his revenge.

"Thank you, Babu Ram! And I am sorry, again!"

Mr. Singhania folded his hands again and turned back. As he did that, one of his employees also left a bag full of cash at the inspector's table, who bowed his head as a token of thanks.

Chapter 3

One week later

The week went by swiftly for Babu Ram. He performed his wife's last rites, and then entertained all the people who visited him to console him. He didn't tell anyone about what happened except his daughters. They were furious, not just at the rich asshole who killed their mother, but also at their father. How could he accept a deal so easily?

But they didn't understand what Babu Ram did. He also hated himself for not being able to take revenge, but deep down he knew, one day he will get even. He was sure that he will get his revenge!

As he dug soil to plant new trees in Mr. Singhania's garden, tears rolled down his eyes. This bloody family killed his offspring, yet he was bringing new life to their home. Unable to see clearly, he randomly struck his gardening tool on the ground. Just then, he heard the sweetest voice he'd ever heard.

"Babu Ram ji!"

He thought he had died and it was his wife's voice--from the younger days. The voice called out to him again:

"Babu Ram ji! Chai lelo!"

He wasn't in heaven. The voice was coming from behind him. He turned and was struck by lightning. In front of him, stood the most stunning woman he had come across.

She was almost 5'6, wearing a shiny red saree and holding a cup of tea in a tray. Her perfectly black hair flowed from her head till her breasts, curling over the right one. Her skin was so white that it put the sun to shame. Hanging from her ears were jhumkas that could stop men's hearts within seconds.

Then, he made eye contact with her. He was old, but not that old that his knees would give away. But, they indeed did, as he fell down.

"Babu Ram ji!"

The woman lend him her hand. He got up but couldn't leave her hand, it felt like he held a bar of gold. She carefully squeezed out her hand, bringing him out of his enchantment.

"Babu Ram ji, I am Aditi. Madhav's wife and Mr. Singhania's daughter-in-law. I brought you tea!"

"Memsahib, I am sorry. I just...wasn't in the right state of mind."

Babu Ram quickly wiped the tears from his eyes and stood firm in front of the gorgeous woman. He then grabbed the cup of tea and sipped on it.

"I can understand!"

"Chai bahut achi hai!" (The tea is fantastic)

"Thank you, Babu Ram ji!"

As the old man drank his tea, Aditi kept looking at him. It was clear that she wanted to say something but was gathering courage.

"Babu Ram ji! Jo mere husband ne kiya... I am sorry!" She finally spoke up.

"Memsahib, sab ne maafi maang li hai, siwaae aapke pati ne!" (Everyone has said sorry except your husband)

"Woh...woh desh ke bahar hai!" (He's out of the country)

"Memsahib, what has gone cannot come back. I'm just thankful that Mr. Singhania offered me a job and promised to take care of my daughters."

Aditi bowed her head.

"Chai ke liye thank you! Lekin aapko kasht uthaane ki zarurat nahi thi!" (Thanks for the tea, but you shouldn't have taken the trouble)

"No no, it's okay. I like spending time with people. There's not much to do around the house anyway."

"Thank you, memsahib!"

Babu Ram saw her face closely for the first time. Her eyes were an ocean--the maang in her forehead, her nosepin, uff, if she was his wife, the things he would do.

"Mai chalti hoon, Babu Ram ji. Fir se milungi!" (I am leaving. Will see you again.)

Aditi walked back, giving Babu Ram a view of her back. Curvy at the bosom, then slender, then curvy at the ass again--it was as if God spent days just to make this girl his perfect creation.

As thoughts stormed through Babu Ram's mind, one particular thing came to notice - he knew how he would take his revenge.

Chapter 4

Over the next few weeks, Aditi would keep bringing tea to Babu Ram. They became quite fond of each other, albeit both had different things in mind.

One afternoon, Babu Ram asked her:

"Memsahib, why do you spend time with us poor people. The rich ladies outside don't even care about our existence."

"Babu Ram ji, that's because I am from a lower middle-class family."

Babu Ram kept looking at her as if to say, 'go on'!

"Umm, my father used to work for Mr. Singhania. He was a mere employee, but somehow they became good friends. When I was born, Mr. Singhania became my godfather. But, when I was just 10 years old, my father passed away in an accident--much like your wife. That's why I can feel your pain, Babu Ram ji.

Mr. Singhania paid for my education our family's regular needs, but he never visited us. Until last year, when I turned 20, he came to our home!"

Aditi's cheeks blushed as she spoke.

"He asked me to marry Madhav, his son. Said it was meant to be. Even though, I thought it was too soon to marry, but my mother and I had to compromise - much like you. I wanted to continue my studies and become a banker, but it was simply a very good offer. Madhav ji is so handsome, Mr. Singhania is so kindhearted, it was something we simply couldn't say no to."

"But, things...umm, didn't turn out the way they I imagined. But, I guess that's life. Sorry, Babu Ram ji, I bored you with my details."

"No no, Aditi beti. I am so sorry for you. And I am your friend. I will always be here when you want to talk."

The old man referred to Aditi as beti (daughter). This soothed her heart.

"But, why didn't it turn out as expected? What happened?"

"Nothing nothing! I am getting late, I promised Shiela I'll help her make Rajma today."

"Memsahib!"

He called out but she rushed off. There was something wrong in her marriage, he just had to know what. Once he had that info, he could plan out him move and get his revenge. His heart paced with excitement, but his face remained calm.

Then, one day, the moment arrived. Aditi was bringing him his usual tea. She wore a silky green saree, her hair blew with the wind. Babu Ram's jaw dropped looking at her slender yet curvy figure walk towards him. But, right then, she tripped on a stone and fell.

The old man rushed towards her.

"Memsahib, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I am fine Babu Ram ji! Ouchh!"

It was an awful sight. Such a pretty young girl lying on the ground with tea spilled all around her. Babu Ram held her hand and tried to lift her up. She was so soft and smelled so good. But at that moment, he had nothing in mind except helping her.

"Ouuww, I think my ankle is hurt!" She screamed as soon as she got up.

"Madam, mai aapko kamre tak chhodh ke aata hoon!" Babu Ram walked her to her room.

"No, no. Mai chali jaaunga!" (I can walk)

But, as soon as she took a step, she was about to stumble. She held Babu Ram's hand and almost leaned on to his chest.

"Sorry, Babu Ram ji!"

"It's okay, madamji. Let me take you."

"I feel bad...giving you trouble."

"It's my duty as your servant."

"Aise mat bolo ji! You are not my servant, but a kindhearted friend. Like everyone who works here."

Babu Ram's chest expanded with pride. But there was no rest for his scheming mind. They entered the house which the old man saw for the first time. He was taken aback! It was a mansion. He had heard of old Mughal palaces and other royal buildings, but this place couldn't be described in words. It was straight out of heaven.

Inside, he felt a little uneasy. He was entering the room of the man who killed his wife and son. The only saving grace was that he was doing it with the murderer's wife in his arms. A few steps away from the room, Shiela, the cook, walked out.

"Ohnoo, Aditi di, yeh kya ho gea!" (What happened to you?)

"Mai gir gayi, Shiela!" (I fell down!)

"Babu Ram ji, let me take her. You must be tired."

"Nahi, Shiela. You make a cup of tea for madam. I will carry her till her room."

"Okay!" Shiela rushed to the kitchen.

"Babu Ram ji! Aapme taakat toh kaafi hai! Bas dikhte boodhe ho!" (Babu Ram, you have a lot of strength, you just look old) Aditi giggled.

Babu Ram slowly dropped her on the bed. She looked so mesmerizing that he wanted to climb over her and fuck her right there. But he kept his cool, it was the hardest thing to do.

He looked around - there were life-sized pictures of her husband all around and just one photo of them together. He was an illiterate man, but he was able to learn more about their relationship with every detail he gathered. They were certainly not happy.

Then, Aditi rolled up her hair in a bun and turned around. That's when he noticed - marks. That bastard had hit her! For a moment, he was stunned, he could not move and kept staring at her throat. Her husband must've choked her, and the poor girl kept it hidden with her hair.

The marks looked quite old though. Looking closely, he could fathom there were more marks beneath her clothes. He wasn't sure, but there definitely were.

"What happened, Babu Ram ji?"

Aditi was surprised to see how lifelessly the old man stood.

"Nnn...nothing!"

But she was not stupid. She could see it in his eyes that he knew. She dropped her hair again and turned to lie on her back.

"I'll go look for Shiela!"

Babu Ram went to the kitchen and asked Shiela to take Aditi's tea and to massage her ankle softly. That entire day his mind was preoccupied. He felt bad for the girl and hated the asshole Singhania Jr. even more!

He was hellbent on revenge, but he also didn't want to hurt the poor girl any further. However, when he woke up the next day, the devilish part of his brain won against the ethical. They were all the same - rich, entitled pieces of shit. He got down on his knees and cried to his wife asking for her forgiveness and blessings. Then, he rushed inside the room.

There, he saw Shiela was massaging Aditi's feet, but the mistress of the house was shouting.

"Nooo, not so strongly. Shiela, stop!"

Babu Ram entered the room and requested to take over the massaging duties.

"No, Babu Ram ji! You are like a father to me. I can't let you touch my feet."

"But, can't a father take care of his ailing daughter?" He smiled. "Go, Shiela. Do your work or have fun. Mrs. Singhania returns next week. You won't have such freedom again."

Shiela left the room.

Babu Ram took a few drops of oil and gently massaged Aditi's feet. As he did that, he looked at her. She was dressed in a pink, satin nightgown. Her hair were messy and covered her breasts. But, he noticed how her chest heaved as he massaged her feet. She was half lying down, her head and neck resting against the back of the bed.

The old man then reached her sprained ankle and touched it softly. He rubbed some oil on it and ran his fingers in circles.

"Ouch, slowly Babu Ram ji!"

"Is it helping, memsahib?"

"Yes, thank you!"

Even though the old man's hands were very rough from years of manual labour, Aditi found herself enjoying the massage. The creases almost made it better.

Babu Ram looked at her and she had closed her eyes to feel the sensations better. She looked majestic! Her juicy lips had parted slightly, her breasts were now rising and falling faster, and her throat looked so inviting.

Sensing an opening, Babu Ram made his way towards her calves.

"Thank you, Babu Ram ji! This feels so good." She whispered in pleasure.

Babu Ram bent his neck and started massaging her calves faster. He was so close to her feet now that his breath fell on them. That sensation was something new for Aditi. Hot oil covered her feet and the cold breath gave her a very bizarre kind of pleasure, topped by the comfort she felt from the massage.

"Umm! Ahh!" She was moaning by now.

Though it was not completely sexual, Babu Ram could smell sex on her. His years of experience told him that her vagina was getting wet. He got bolder and reached for her thighs. Her smooth skin kept inviting him.

As he tried to advance deeper into her inner thighs, she locked her legs around his hands. She stayed like that for a moment and then suddenly opened her eyes. She looked at Babu Ram and their eyes met. He could see they were burning with desire - the heat he felt in her eyes was also radiating from her thighs.

All of Babu Ram's blood rushed into his penis and it craved to enter her. But, just then, Aditi shouted.

"Shiela! Shiela!"

Babu Ram got scared and took his hands away.

"What happened, memsahib?"

"Nothing, Babu Ram ji! I just want to use the bathroom." She was literally panting.

"I can take you!"

"No, no. I've bothered you enough for today. Thank you once again, the massage really helped!"

Soon, Shiela entered the room and took Aditi to the washroom. Babu Ram left the house to go back to his gardening. But, as Aditi sat on the seat, no pee came out. She wondered why she felt so wet down there. Deep in her mind, she knew, she just didn't want to accept it. Yet!