Revenge is best served hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

The next day Babu Ram entered Aditi's room with hot oil again.

"Memsahib, time for your massage!"

Aditi lay down on the bed, her saree was off her chest and her firm breasts rose through her blouse. Her inviting navel shone in the morning sun. She was startled upon seeing Babu Ram and quickly covered herself.

"Babu Ram ji! Thank you, but I feel much better. I don't need a massage today!"

"Arre memsahib, don't you worry. I will make you fit and fine!"

He rushed to the bed, sat on its edge and quickly grabbed her foot. He carefully soaked in the heavenly feeling of touching her skin and slowly picked up pace.

Babu Ram then moved his hands upwards, going to and fro between her knees and ankle. Not sensing any resistance, he got bolder and went towards her thighs. They were hotter than the day before. Aditi kept her eyes closed as her chest became heavier with this weird sensation.

The old man then tried to test his luck and moved his finger inches away from her pussy. The wetness seemed to pull him in, but Aditi pushed her hips backwards. She wasn't ready, he sensed.

"Memsahib! You're feet are so pretty!"

Babu Ram tried to take the awkwardness away.

"Ugggh, thank you Babu Ram ji!" She replied in a heavy and sultry voice.

Sensing her lust, he took the boldest step yet and kissed her foot.

"What are you doing?" She shouted in panic.

"Shhh, memsahib, I'm just appreciating your beauty!"

"Babu Ram ji, stop!"

"Ssshh, memsahib. Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you!"

Saying that, he took her foot in his mouth.

"Oh my godddd! Stoppp!" She moaned, but the stop was more of a signal to keep going, as Babu Ram could easily ascertain.

"Babu Ram ji! Noooo!" Her voice sounded like an orgasm was close enough.

Babu Ram immediately stopped and climbed over her on the bed. She was shocked but didn't stop him. They looked into each other's eyes and both had the same thing in it: lust.

Aditi looked like an angel beneath him. Her hair all messed up on the pillow, her face so pretty, so young, so youthful. And for her it was the opposite. The dark old man had a face full of scars, his teeth were rotten from chewing tobacco, his lips red and swollen. She wanted to throw him off, shout for Shiela and run.

But, her body wanted something else. The hormones that took over her body and soul wanted this ugly old man to make love to her. As if possessed, she hugged him tightly.

Babu Ram got the cue and kissed her sumptuous lips. The heat that had built up between them over the last few weeks melted in an instant. She didn't know how to kiss. It was perhaps, the first time she had kissed. So, he slowed down and made her lip movement sync with his, as if a music conductor instructing his orchestra.

She tried, but it was still a very sloppy kiss. Babu Ram then moved his hand to her pussy and started rubbing it from over the saree.

"Ahhmm!" She moaned into his mouth and their tongues met for the first time.

This new sensation made her go wild and she pushed Babu Ram's hips deep into her till his erection met her pussy. Fingers were not enough, she wanted to get fucked. Babu Ram couldn't believe his luck. He untied the string of his pyajamas and was just about to get his dick out when the doorbell rang, and then rang again.

"Bhabhi, lagta hai maa ji aa gaye!" Shiela screamed from the kitchen that Aditi's mother-in-law had returned.

"Haan darwaaza kholdo unhe!" Aditi asked her to open the door.

Babu Ram quickly got dressed, his boner trying to tear through his pyajamas. Aditi saw it and bit her lip. She was surprised at how quick the old man was as he rushed through the room and went out of the house through the back door.

Aditi remained on the bed, so close to the first orgasm of her life but about to die in shame. She thought of her mother, she had let her down. She had let herself down. Her head dropped, but her hand was involuntarily rubbing her pussy.

Chapter 6

Aditi felt weighed down with shame after that incident. She couldn't get off her bed or look at herself in the mirror. She hated herself. And more than that, she hated how her vagina burned with heat all the time. Or how her hand would idly drift between her legs and rub her pussy. Her head hurt all the time. Her nipples hurt too, they were always hard and stiff.

Even though her husband wasn't around much, Aditi was an ideal housewife. She would do all the work around the house or get it done. But, now, even when her mother-in-law had returned after a month long trip abroad, she wasn't doing anything. Even though her foot was now totally okay, she used it as an excuse to just keep lying on her bed.

Mrs. Saroj, her mother-in-law, was concerned. She would visit her every day, but Aditi could never look her in the eye. She was a stern lady, but much gentler than her husband or son. She had that motherly air about her, especially for Aditi.

For Babu Ram, it wasn't easy either. He was 'this' close to his revenge. He was almost there. Now, he worried that Aditi might blurt out something. He really crossed a limit there, but in his defence, it was perhaps his only chance. Now, he walked around and worked with anxiety.

He wanted his revenge, yes, but now he was also overcome with some other emotion. Oh, how he missed the taste of those sweet lips. How he craved the touch of that smooth, white skin that he was afraid to touch lest he spoil. His mind was split in two, one wanted to fuck that girl, get his revenge, and be done with it, the other wanted to look at that angelic face for every day of the rest of his life, to make love to that young goddess every minute, even if it kills him.

Days passed like this. Neither of them wanted to confront each other, until Aditi picked the courage and finally stepped out of the house. She walked towards him in a green saree whose beads glittered in the sun. Her gait careful yet assured. Her eyes fixed at him. What were they trying to say?

"Babu Ram ji. Kaise ho aap?" (How are you?)

"Mai theek hoon, memsahib! Aap kaisin hai? Aapka pair?" (I'm good, ma'am! How are you. How's your foot?"

"Sab theek!" (All okay)

"Babu Ram ji...What happened that day..."

"I'm sorry, memsahib!"

"No, it's uh...Can we walk towards your house?"

They walked together without looking at each other. There were other servants around. Finally, the stopped outside his house behind a wall where no one could see them. Aditi didn't have anything on her mind, she just wanted somewhere private to talk. And this was as good as it got in that mansion.

"Babu Ram ji, I've always thought of you as a friend. And since the last few weeks, as a father. As you know, I lost my father when I was quite young. After that, there was a void in my life that no one could fill. I thought Mr. Singhania would be that person, but he wasn't. And my husband...and Mr. Singhania never...he knew." A giant drop of tear welled in her eye.

"Knew what, memsahib?"

"He hit me, my husband. I thought he loved me. I was so excited when we married, but. He wanted, he wanted my body, but I was scared. I've never...I just needed more time, but he was impatient. He had enough. He slapped me, pulled my hair, he bruised my private parts...I couldn't give him what he wanted, I'm a bad wife." By now she was crying inconsolably.

Babu Ram took her hands in his and listened patiently.

"I told no one, but they noticed. No one said anything. Just maa ji, she reassured me, not with words but by just being there. I was so alone, so lonely. I couldn't even tell this to my own mother. I was so alone until you came along."

She stopped crying for a minute and looked up to him. How pretty she looked!

"I managed to connect with you instantly. And I could sympathise with you because you're a victim too. Of the same man. I found a father figure in you, but I am a woman, Babu Ram ji. I have needs."

She bowed her head again in shame.

"And when you touched me...I haven't been touched that way, never. So lovingly! And I got carried away. Let my emotion get the better of you. I am sorry, I am so sorry Babu Ram ji!"

Babu Ram couldn't believe his luck. She was blaming herself! He took the advantage of the situation and her vulnerability and grabbed her tightly. She looked at him in stunned silence. He kissed her lips. He couldn't wait any longer. The pink and rosy lips had tormented them for too long. He wanted to taste them. To bite them and make them bleed and then taste the blood on them.

Then, to her surprise, he turned her around and pinned her against the wall! He pulled her hair and put her earlobe in his mouth. His hand went straight to her pussy and rubbed it ferociously.

"Ahhh Babu Ram jiii!" She shouted and moaned at the same time.

Babu Ram pulled her face towards her and kissed her. He lifted her saree and his hand entered her panties. Her hair smelled so good that he went wilder with the aggression.

His other hand crawled into her blouse and grabbed her breasts. They were firm yet tender. He was not Babu Ram at that moment. He was someone who was in heaven, in the purest chasms of pure bliss. He wanted to crush her breasts, to suck on her nipples like a little child, to bite her like a mad dog.

"Nooo...stooomp!" She moaned from within her mouth.

But Babu Ram was possessed with lust. No force on Earth could stop him. He unzipped his pyajamas and took his dick out. He lifted Aditi's saree and pushed her down in a way that her ass arched out towards him. He was just about to enter her when Aditi held his hand and moved it away with force.

"Stoppp!" She whispered loudly. "We can't do this. We can't!"

Both of them were a couple of feet apart now, panting. She looked at his dick and just then, it hit her. The first orgasm of her life. Babu Ram wasn't even touching her. But all that had been building up over the last few days and especially the last few minutes exploded.

Babu Ram could read that on her face as waves of satisfaction and lust rushed over it. Her gaze was stuck at his dick when suddenly she gained some semblance and ran off. The revenge had to wait.

Chapter 7

Things were very different post this incident. Aditi started ignoring Babu Ram completely and wouldn't even look towards him if by chance she did step out of the house. She started spending more time with her mother-in-law, trying to stay close to her at all times.

They would go out for shopping and the movies together. Everything appeared to be normal in Aditi's life, except the times when she was alone. Then, it was hell. She kept getting flashbacks of her first orgasm. How she broke off their kiss, stared at that old and ugly face and felt the best she had ever felt in her life.

Is that why people are obsessed with sex? If kissing felt so good, how good would be the real thing? Why am I turned on by such an old man? Can I go to my husband and tell him that I'm finally ready to have sex? Will he stop hitting me? Will he love me? Does Babu Ram ji love me? Should I...?

These questions stormed Aditi's head as she tried to masturbate almost every hour. She would rub her pussy ferociously, and that would heighten her pleasure. But, she could never reach the heights of joy as Babu Ram had made her reach.

Babu Ram on the other hand had given up his pursuit of revenge. He would masturbate 5 times a day, so much so that his work was getting affected. He barely had energy left. In his mind, he was plotting his escape.

He couldn't look at Aditi anymore. It hurt him so much - knowing the fact that he was so close yet so far. Her radiant beauty burned his eyes and his heart. He felt he was being punished for betraying his wife and for taking advantage of an innocent and precious young girl, who saw her as a father. Who was already so tortured by life - losing her father, getting beaten by her husband, and trying to survive in a culture that was way beyond her understanding.

Almost a month later, Babu Ram had had enough. He packed his bags and thought of running away at night. It was not like he could not say and then leave, his employers would be happy to have him off their bills. But, he simply didn't want a confrontation.

It was an especially windy day that night. His windows kept slamming. That's why when he heard a knock on the door, he thought it was just a wind. But when the sound kept coming persistently, he knew someone was there.

He panicked! Who could it be? Did someone realise his plan? Was he in trouble? He walked in trepidation and opened the door. To his surprise, it was Aditi! Even in the dark she looked so beautiful.

Her long hair flew in the wind, her eyes were a little teary yet felt they had the depth of an ocean as the moonlight glowed on her face. Her mangalsutra shone brightly deep down till her breasts. Her saree tried hard to cover her upper body but flew down to reveal her blouse.

"Memsahib, I...I wanted to say sorry!"

But, to his surprise, Aditi pushed him in the house and planted a deep kiss on his lips. And how she kissed! She had learned so much in just two attempts. Her hands explored his body and as soon as she touched his dick over his lungi, she gasped in awe. She looked at him sternly and held his dick in her hands while kissing him madly.

Babu Ram thought it was the right time to introduce tongue into their kissing. She pushed it away at the first go, but then brought out her own tongue. Aditi's tongue entered Babu Ram's mouth as she explored it. The smell of gutkha, bidi and cheap alcohol didn't deter her. She was possessed.

She then kept taking steps backwards towards the bed and lied down. She held Babu Ram by his shirt and pulled him on top of her. They kissed again! Babu Ram used his hands to squeeze her breasts, making her moan for the first time that night.

Babu Ram tried to remove her blouse to look at her heavenly breasts, to take them in his mouth and feed at them for hours. But she slammed his hand away and instead pushed him a little upwards.

Then, she rolled her saree upwards till her stomach and removed her panties. She proceeded to untie Babu Ram's lungi and stroked his dick. Babu Ram looked at her and there was only one thing he saw.

"Fuck me!" Her eyes said.

Babu Ram made her withdraw her hands from his penis, but they were sticking to it like a magnet. She explored the firmness of it, it felt like a soft and hot rod. What worried her was that her dick was so so big. But still, her pussy yearned for it, so she lifted her hips to try to take it all in at once. Babu Ram pushed her down.

"It will hurt!" Babu Ram whispered in her ear.

"I'm used to being hurt. At least with you, it's my choice! Just enter me, please!" She bit his ear and kissed him deeply.

Babu Ram slapped the entry of her pussy with his dick. He was really well-endowed. His wife didn't get used to his dick until they had their 3rd child. Here, this virgin will definitely find it more difficult.

But, he was too horny to think or care. He was just inches away, literally, from the first step of his revenge. He then entered the tip of dick into her.

"Ouchh!" Aditi broke the kiss and cried. He took it out.

She felt some relief and looked at him with puppy eyes when he entered her again, this time a little deeper.

"Ahh!" She moaned in pain and pleasure.

Babu Ram used all his experience to make careful, short inroads into her pussy. Her pussy was wet and inviting, yet he kissed her throat and earlobes to make her hornier. She loved every minute of it. He could feel the way she swayed under him, desperate for more, desperate to get fucked by this low-life old man, her servant!

His patience, however, waned when the moon suddenly appeared at his window. Its light shone through the room and fell on Aditi's face. She looked like a dream. The perfect facial features, an innocent face, her luscious lips, and the way her black hair waved on the pillow which seemed like a cloud.

Babu Ram thought of his wife and everything that had happened in the last few months. A rage filled him - full of anger and lust. He covered Aditi's mouth with his rough, bruised hand and slammed his dick into her.

"Mmmpf!" She cried from beneath his hands.

Her pussy was so good! After years of fucking his wife's widened pussy, this felt like heaven. It was warm and wet and so tight that it could trap his dick in it forever. He took his time with the thrusts, feeling up her walls and soaking in the beauty of her face.

He then went all in to break the final barrier that was stopping him from going all the way in. Aditi moaned. Tears fell from her eyes, but she didn't stop staring at him with a burning passion. She dug her long nails into his back. That made him grind her harder. Then, he felt something warm trickling down there. It was her blood! Flashed of his wife's accident came to his mind. How she lay there covered in blood.

But he had won! The blood from the hymen of the daughter-in-law of the family he hated the most belonged to him. He owned her pussy, and now the only thing that was left was to put his seed in her. To make her give him a son. Then his life would be complete.

So, driven by passion he fucked her like an animal. The wooden bed creaked so hard that neighbors miles away might be able to hear it. Aditi tried to move his hand away from her mouth, but he held firm. She made a gesture with her eyes as if to say "I won't shout." Babu Ram obliged and took his hand away.

Immediately, she took his lips in her mouth and kissed him.

"Ahhh, ahh yesss!" She whispered.

Once the pain was over, Aditi could feel the pleasure. His dick fit so perfectly in her pussy that she thought they were made for each other. She couldn't believe that she was scared of sex all along. She had missed so much!

Maybe it was also the way her husband treated her that got her so scared. Now, being with someone who cared about her, she was in seventh heaven. The fact that he was decades older to her, of a different class, and generally a very ugly person didn't matter. In that moment, all she felt for him was pure love.

She lifted her hips and hugged Babu Ram with her legs and arms, making him go deeper. Every thrust still hurt a little, but by now the pleasure had overpowered everything else. She was in a land of bliss, the happiest woman in the world.

Then, she saw a difference in Babu Ram. His eye balls went upwards, his thrusts became more synchronized and deeper, and he started moaning as well. Deep down in her pussy, she noticed some change in his dick as well. It expanded a little, stretching her walls. Her pussy was so tight that even the slighted difference was noticeable.

Suddenly, she felt a shot of hot and sticky liquid inside her pussy. Babu Ram came. Inside her! If she thought she was the happiest she had been 5 minutes ago, this was the real pinnacle. A sort of primal bliss oozed through her pussy and pulsed through her entire body.

She trembled and shook. It felt like the way she felt a few days before, when her soul left her body. She orgasmed as well! Hot cum filled up her pussy as Babu Ram gave the final few thrusts and collapsed on top of her, sweaty and smelling like shit.

Aditi lay there a moment to savour what she had been through. She panted in ecstasy. Then, she rolled down her saree and got up. She glanced at Babu Ram, but as soon as he looked back, she got shy and ran off giggling.

"Memsahib, please stay!" He said.

But she was long gone by the time. She took careful steps back home. She couldn't walk properly. How could she? The daughter-in-law of the Singhania family carried the cum of their servant in her pussy.

She smiled all the way back to her room and jumped on the bed. She didn't change nor clean herself. She wanted that feeling to last forever. If not, then at least the night.