Revenge is best served hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

The next day, Aditi woke up before sunrise. She was still in a state of trance. She brewed herself some tea, took a shower, and wore a red saree. She applied sindhoor to her forehead and wore her manglasutra. Even though, this was her daily ritual after marriage, this was the first time that it meant something.

The sindhoor shone as red as her saree over her flawless white skin. She had been married for a few months, but this was the first time she felt like a wife. Aditi kept humming to herself as she worked in the kitchen. She fixed breakfast for everyone.

She went to her room and applied some blush to her face and kajal to her eyes. Then, she took packed 3 tiffin and walked outside. After giving a tiffin each to the security guard and Shiela, she went towards the garden. Her knees seemed weak and butterflies stormed her stomach as she approached her new lover.

Babu Ram was planting flowers. It wasn't that hot but drops of sweat glowed on his body. He turned around and looked at Aditi lovingly. Seeing him in the sun like this gave Aditi a fleeting feeling of disgust. She fucked this man? But then she looked into his eyes and saw what she had never seen in a man before. Love!

"Babu Ram ji! I got you some tea and breakfast. As a thank you for...last night!" She blushed and bowed her head while handing over the tiffin and kettle to him. Their hands brushed and they paused momentarily.

Babu Ram looked around. The coast seemed clear. He could manage a quickie before anyone could see. He was desperate. He didn't know if it was the make up or the sex that made her even prettier than before, as if that was possible.

He held Aditi's hand and tried to pull her closer.

"No no no no no! Not here Babu Ram ji. Someone might see. I'm going back. I will...see you again!"

She took quick and long strides towards her room. The fire in her pussy made it so difficult to walk. And the soreness from last night didn't help either. A noise stopped her on her way.

"Memsahib, khaana bahut badhiya tha. Shukriya!" (The food was excellent. Thank you!)

It was the security guard. He was handing the tiffin back to her. But his eyes seemed suspicious. Or maybe it was just Aditi's apprehension. She couldn't look him in the eye, nodded at him and went into the house.

In her bedroom, she again tried to pleasure herself with her fingers. She thought of Babu Ram's hot breath against her throat, his rough squeezing of her boobs, his big dick inside of her, and the warm shots of cum! Her hand moved more violently with every thought, but like before, it wasn't enough.

She knew she HAD to sleep with Babu Ram again. The innocent daughter-in-law was dead and a hot and horny woman had taken her place. She made plans of how she would escape from the house at night again and be with her lover, maybe for longer this time.

But, then the face of the security guard popped up. How he looked at her, as if he knew she had done something wrong. Maybe she was overthinking, but she had to be careful. While this internal brainstorming went on inside her head, she suddenly thought of her mother.

The incomparable ecstasy she had been feeling since last night, almost vanished in an instant and was replaced by a wave of guilt. She cheated on her husband. What would her mother think. She would never forgive her. Were these the values she was raised with?

Her head started spinning. She knew there was only one thing that could fix her at that moment. Babu Ram's dick! She was surprised at how quickly her mind came up with a plan.

"Shiela, Shiela!" She cried.

"Ji memsahib?!" Shiela appeared at her door.

"Tell Babu Ram ji that I am finally ready to have a garden on the terrace. Ask him to bring his inches tape and see me there."

"Ji memsahib!"

She must have only waited for 5 minutes on the terrace, but it felt like forever. Her pussy ached for Babu Ram to enter it and her nipples hurt, yearning for touch. She only had eyes on a small store room which was a great spot to hide and do what she wanted to do.

As soon as the old man reached, she went inside the store room and pulled him in. Babu Ram got the signal and slammed her against the wall, kissing her lips wildly. She was a pro at kissing by now. As they made out like teenagers, they pushed each other through hard and sticky webs.

When they stopped eating their lips out for a minute, Aditi noticed how dirty the room was. Old furniture, webs, dust everywhere and a very foul smell. But, she didn't care. She hurriedly took her hand to his dick. Her bangles clinked as she rubbed it from over Babu Ram's dhoti.

The old man again understood his young lover's demand again. He grabbed her by her shoulders and angrily turned her around. She was surprised and didn't know what he was doing. When he lifted her saree and removed her panties, she got a fair idea.

Babu Ram pushed her face against the wall as white scraps of paint fell down from it. He grabbed her hair and pulled them back. Then without warning, he pushed his dick all the way in.

"Arghhh!" She moaned rather loudly. So, Babu Ram turned her face in a way that her lips were sealed by the wall.

Her pussy was so wet that his dick slid all the way in easily. Babu Ram was a few inches shorter than Aditi, so he didn't even have to bend as he fucked her like a dog. For Aditi, it was yet another heavenly sensation in a matter of hours. She closed her eyes and took in all that she felt. All her guilt and tensions had vanished into pleasure.

Babu Ram made quick and short thrusts into her pussy. The taboo and the kinkiness of the whole thing made both of them orgasm quickly. As soon as Babu Ram's semen filled her womb, she felt at peace. They were both out of breath, but still stole a kiss.

"Thank you, Babu Ram ji!" She blushed just like she did in the morning.

"Thank you, memsahib!" Babu Ram brushed aside a few strands of hair from her face.

They quickly adjusted there clothes and left the store room, but not before Babu Ram spanked her ass from over her saree. She started saying gibberish about the garden on the terrace when Babu Ram asked her to clean the paint of her face. Then he left.

Aditi went downstairs a few minutes later and ran straight into her mother-in-law.

"Bahu, what's wrong with your clothes and hair? Where were you?"

"Maa ji, I was showing Babu Ram ji where we would like the garden on the terrace. Then, I realized how dirty the store room was. So, I've asked him to help me clean it in the coming days. Then only we'll start with the garden."

Her mother-in-law smiled and caressed her face.

"Kitni achi bahu mili hai mujhe. Is parivaar ko!" (We've been blessed with such a good daughter-in-law)

Aditi walked to her room. She looked at herself in the mirror. Well fucked and satisfied. The way a wife should be!

She lifted her saree and looked at her pussy. Semen stained the tiny hair on it and dripped down her thighs. She had just fucked the gardener on her own terrace. Now, she wondered what more debauchery this newfound feeling would make her commit. She smiled at herself and went to the bathroom.

Chapter 9

The next two days, Babu Ram and Aditi enjoyed two more quickies on the terrace. But, Mrs. Singhania had started interfering a little too much. She would say things like:

"Why do you need to keep an eye on him for this long?"

"You should take rest as a bahu of the Singhania family should.

"Come shopping with me!"

Eventually, Aditi decided that even though it made the whole experience much more exciting, the risk was a little too much. Besides, she was not too keen on quickies now. She wanted the real deal. Lovemaking, not fucking like animals.

She wanted to kiss Babu Ram for hours, have him devour her boobs, hold him in her arms, go to sleep with him, wake up next to him...

"What is happening to me?" She wondered.

Deep down, she knew that something was brewing inside her. Not just lust, but something more profound. So, as usual, just as a good feeling started taking a hold of her, she tried to suppress it. She again started ignoring Babu Ram.

The old man was in a dilemma of his own. He had planted his seed inside her many times, and now he could just leave things to fate. But, he couldn't get enough of Aditi. In just a few days, he had started to forget his wife. One night, he tried to think of her before going to sleep, and all he could see was Aditi's face. Her voice haunted him. He was addicted to her soft moans, her juicy lips, her eyes, her smile.

One morning, Mrs. Singhania called Aditi to her room.

"Bahu, I have good. We're going to Italy."

"What?"

On any other day, Aditi would have been excited by that news, but things had changed.

"Yes! Why should only the men of this family have all the fun? It's our time now!"

"Maa ji, that's amazing! But..."

"But what?"

Aditi's mind was racing. On one hand, it was a dream come true to be able to travel to Italy. On the other, if her mother-in-law left, the whole house would be hers again. She could, she could spend so much time with Babu Ram. She had to make a choice, and quick.

"Maa ji, actually. My mom called. She wants me to visit for some time. She's feeling a little lonely, and it has been months since I last went. As much as I would like to go with you, I think she needs me!"

Aditi couldn't believe herself! She gave up on the opportunity to travel to Italy and spend a luxurious vacation to get fucked by an ugly old man. She trembled with anger and restlessness.

"Oh, bahu! Let me talk to her. She can also come."

"Maa ji, sorry to be rude. But she has always been afraid of planes. I'm sure she would refuse. And she told me all this in confidence, you calling her...It might make her embarrassed. I am sorry, maa ji. But you go and have fun. I will come with you on the next trip, I promise."

"Okay, beta. I will bring gifts for you, for sure."

Mrs. Singhania left the next day. It was a 2-week trip! Aditi's heart throbbed in excitement as soon as her mother-in-law left the house. The first thing she did was that she called all the helpers in the house, including the security guard.

"Aap sab ki 2 hafte ke liye chutti hai! Mai apni maa ke ghar jaa rahi hoon." (You guys have a leave for 2 weeks. I am going to my mom's home)

"Par madam, Mrs. Singhania gussa karengi!" (But ma'am, Mrs. Singhania would get angry) The security guard spoke up.

"Mai hoon na! Aap ghar jaayein Kishan bhaiya. Yahan koi nahi aaega. Aur kuch hota hai toh Babu Ram ji toh yahin rahenge. Hai na, Babu Ram ji?" (It's okay, I'm here for you. If anything happens, Babu Ram will be here to take care of it!)

"Ji!" Babu Ram replied without looking into her eyes. Speaking to the helpers, she looked like the boss of the house. And Babu Ram was subconsciously reminded of his position in the house.

"Good! Ab milenge 2 hafte baad!" (We will meet after 2 weeks!)

The next day, everyone was gone except Aditi and Babu Ram. He didn't hear anything from her all day until it was late evening. She called on his phone.

"Babu Ram ji! Can you please come and get my bags?" She disconnected.

Babu Ram was so confused. Why did she have to leave? They finally could fuck without worrying about getting caught. He walked with a bit of anxiety and anger. As soon as he entered, Aditi's room, he was shocked.

The room was decorated for a suhagraat (first night). There were flowers everywhere, and the room smelled so good. In the middle, Aditi sat wearing a bridal lehenga. Her face was covered with a ghungat.

Babu Ram took careful steps towards her, sat down beside her, and lifted her ghungat.

"I am going nowhere!"

Aditi looked like a princess. She had done some make up, dark kajal shone in her eyes. Her crimson lipstick made her lips all the more inviting. Her hair parted in the middle, and spiralled down to her breasts and back. She wore gold earrings that shone brighter than the stars. Her nose pin twinkled deep inside Babu Ram's heart.

On her hands, there was mehandi - dark brown and beautiful. Her breasts heaved beneath the red blouse that was embroidered with gold.

"Babu Ram ji! I am all yours now!" She kissed him on the cheek.

"But, before you claim my body, I want you to claim me. Make me yours."

She handed him a box of sindoor. He quickly took it and applied it on her head. How gorgeous she looked!

"I've spent a suhagrat here before. But it has only given me bad memories. Tonight, I want to make it good. I want to be treated as a wife."

She sultrily turned her head and brought her lips close to his. She then kissed them softly.

"Yes, memsahib!"

"My name is Aditi, husband! Now, take me please."

Babu Ram removed her ghungat and untied her hair. He then kissed her for a good few minutes. Then her turned her around on the bed. He carefully pushed her hair forward and kissed her neck.

"Ummm!" She moaned.

That fuelled the old man's energy, and he instantly groped her boobs from over the blouse. He pressed them hard, pinching her nipples in between.

"Oh yess ahh!"

Babu Ram turned her face towards him and kissed her lips. It was such a hot and passionate kiss. Aditi was leaning her head backward and eating his lips.

Her hand searched for his dick, and without even looking, she found it. It was hard like a steel rod.

"Ahhh my godddd!" She moaned to herself and started rubbing his dick.

Then, as if possessed, Babu Ram put his hands on her blouse and tore it apart.

"Oh Babu Ram ji!" She was surprised, but she loved it.

Aditi was half naked now. It was the first time that happened in front of Babu Ram. She became shy and covered her boobs. But looking at the anger and passion in Babu Ram's eyes, she got scared.

The old man charged towards her and pushed her arms away. He attacked her nipples and sucked at them like a hungry child.

"Umm kitne swaad hai yeh!" (Oh, how tasty they are!) "Pehle din se innko choosna chaahta tha!" (I've wanted to suck them since day one)

Aditi felt a little offended by that, but instead of stopping him, she pushed his head deeper.

"Chooso. Choos choos ke khaali kardo inko, Babu Ram ji!" (Suck them dry!)

With the other hand, he untied her lehenga and then pushed her down on the bed. He took off her lehenga, she wasn't wearing any panties. So, now, she was totally naked except her nose ring, earrings, manglasutra, and bridal bangles.

Babu Ram was in love. She was definitely a goddess. So white and spotless all through her body. Curves at the right places and a softness that could kill. Her face was so innocent yet gorgeous, topped by a set of hair that would make the wind go crazy with passion. Then there was the smell of expensive perfume, like the one they make in heaven.

He couldn't believe he had already fucked this angel and was about to do the same. This time completely seeing her. While he stood and appreciated her body, Aditi bit her lip in anticipation.

"Baby, aoo na! I want you!"

Babu Ram then removed his own clothes. His body perfectly complimented her. He was short, had a beer belly, and a very dark skin. In fact, it was so dark that the spots he had all over his body seemed to blend into it. His hair were white, on his head and his body.

Aditi saw all of this, but didn't care. She was in love as well. She saw his dick for the first time, and her jaw dropped. It was so thick and long, she wondered how she was able to take it inside her so many times.

As Babu Ram took a step towards her, she got up, leaned on her arm and instantly took the dick in her hands.

"Kitna bada aur mota hai yeh!" (It's so big and thick)

Saying that, impulse took over Aditi and she just took it into her mouth. It tasted like shit and made her puky, so she immediately took it out.

"You don't have to do this, memsahib!"

Babu Ram had never received a blowjob in his life. He had only heard from friends or seen in porn. But, he never wanted his wife to do something she didn't want to.

"It's Aditi. And I want to!"

She ignored the taste this time and slowly took about 3 inches in. Her mouth started getting used to it. She activated her tongue and swirled it around the tip.

"Ohhh Aditi!" Babu Ram loved it. He instantly grabbed her hair and pushed his dick a little deeper.

The young woman looked up to his old lover with puppy eyes. That made him go crazy. He pulled her hair and shoved his dick deep into her throat. She choked and coughed, but he didn't care. He started fucking her mouth mercilessly.

At first, Aditi felt uncomfortable, but then she started loving the force. She took his balls into her hands and rubbed them against each other.

"No, no...stop!" Babu Ram stopped her and took his dick out."Chhut jaaega!" (I will cum)

"Chhod do na! Mujhe taste karna hai!" (Cum, I wanna taste it)

"Nahi, ismein nahi!" (No, not inside your mouth!)

He grinned at her and threw her back on the bed. He went to the edge and placed himself between her legs. Then, he lifted her legs on his shoulders and slapped her pussy with his dick.

"Ahh, chod do mujhe, Babu Ram ji! Aaj apni aurat bana lo!" (Fuck me, Babu Ram. Make me your woman!)

"Yeh le fir!" (There you go then!) Babu Ram rammed deep into her pussy.

"Ahhh Babu Ram ji! Fuck meee!"

The old man used all his strength to plough her. His shoulders hurt from the weight of her legs, but he kept on ramming into her. Sound of bangles filled the room, which drove Babu Ram mad. He thought of his first night. How magical it was. But this was 1000 times better.

"Come here, baby. Kiss me ahhh!"

Aditi pulled Babu Ram towards her and they kissed like a teenage couple.

"Owmmm fuck me, fuck me! Aur zor se karo, jaan, please!"

Right then Babu Ram conjured an old trick of his. As he fucked her hard and deep, he took his hand to her clitoris and started rubbing it.

"Oh my godddddd! What are you...arghgghhh I'm cumming ooff!"

Aditi's eyeballs disappeard as her orgasm put her in a mad trance. Tired and unable to hold any longer, Babu Ram also came inside her.

"Babu Ram ji, I love you. I love youuuu!"

They kept kissing till the last drop of semen entered her womb.

Chapter 10

Babu Ram and Aditi fucked 4 times a day. They tried different positions and new techniques. Babu Ram started eating her pussy on a regular basis and Aditi loved that. She was also addicted to the taste of his dick and sometimes, almost, forced him to cum inside her mouth.

They lived like husband and wife. But it was more like he was the master of the house, and she his servant. She would cook for him, touch his feet every day, clean the house and whatnot. And she did it all out of will, out of love.

Babu Ram would fuck her whenever he felt like it. In the kitchen, the bathroom, Mrs. Singhania's room and so on. She stopped wearing panties so Babu Ram could have easy access to her pussy.

The highlight was when, one day, Aditi took tea for Babu Ram as he worked in the garden. She looked so stunning in the saree that he took her then and there, out in the open. He stripped her completely naked in broad daylight and fucked her doggy style.

He made her shout "Mai Babu Ram ki biwi hoon!" (I am Babu Ram's wife) as he mercilessly destroyed her pussy.

Eventually, the inevitable happened. Aditi became pregnant. Babu Ram was worried that she might get scared and think of abortion. But, to his surprise, her stance was very clear. She wanted to keep the baby.

In the end, she came up with the idea. She wrote a letter to her mother-in-law stating that she needed some time away and would return from her mother's house much later. She urged her to understand.