Revenge Is Sweet

Story Info
Forcing his girlfriend to do things comes back to jaunt Harry.
3.7k words
4.13
19.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luk77
luk77
98 Followers

Harry Easton sat the bar of the hotel very pleased with himself. He had just finished dinner with an important client and this contract would cause his bonus to increase and his prestige within the company. He smiled at the thought of a luxurious vacation or perhaps even a new car. But he didn't want to wait for his bonus to celebrate: he needed to increase his esteem by emptying his full sac. It had been two days since he last had the opportunity to bed a girl. The expensive single malt whisky gave him added courage. He lit a cigarette and considered his options: hit a bar? Make a call to a service and have a girl come to the hotel? He looked around the bar but there didn't seem to be any ladies at the bar who appeared to be looking for company. It was after 9 pm on the Thursday night. The bar was not full and had several business men in suits and ties and a few couples having after dinner drinks. There was a small dance area with piped music but nobody was on the floor.

Harry was 32 years old and a fair specimen of the male gender. He was not overly tall, trim and had short sandy colored hair. He would be considered a catch by many until they got to know him. He demanded sex at will and was especially fond of oral and anal sex. Whilst some of his dates were willing to provider oral sex, he had yet to find a girl who was ready to let him explore her back passage. Harry had broken up with his girlfriend of six months, Mary Beth. She was a beautiful girl, brought up in a conservative family and now working in the bank where Harry had his account.

Mary Beth was a petite figure with beautiful smile and falling deeper in love with Harry. Her smile made her face light up and she was always pleasant and happy. He wanted Mary Beth to be like his female fantasy: a nymphomaniacal bombshell that would drink whisky with him, smoke his cigarettes and exude sexuality. Mary Beth was the total opposite and hated drinking and smoking. She tried it once or twice to please him but hated it. She accepted that he drank and smoked although she detested the smell and how his behavior changed.

It had taken Harry several months to get Mary Beth to go further than kissing and petting and have sex with him. She had been a virgin when she gave in to Harry after he had too much to drink at a party. It was not rape but Harry was forceful and Mary Beth had let it happen as she lay there passively. Since that time she considered them an item and found every opportunity to be with him. Harry had other ideas but there was nothing that said he couldn't play on the side. Whilst Mary Beth was willing to let Harry penetrate her, she avoided other forms of sex.

At the beginning of their sexual experience Harry had forced Mary Beth to take him into her mouth. He had been forceful as this was something he liked. Within a minute of stuffing his cock into her mouth she had brought up the pizza dinner he had bought her all over his cock. She was tearful and sorry but he didn't want a repeat of that experience. So he used her weekly to satisfy his lust and sought out others for his more exotic taste in sex. He loved oral and found some girls to provide. He also wanted to try anal but hadn't found the right girl yet. He had mentioned this to Mary Beth who seemed to think it disgusting. After the vomit episode, Harry steered away from the subject with Mary Beth as he thought she might shit all over his cock if he penetrated her arse.

As he mused over Mary Beth and his history with her, the need to have release tonight grew. He went back to his dilemma: visit a club and hope to meet someone or call in a service where release was guaranteed. He smoked his cigarette and just finished his whisky when the girls walked in. If his glass had been full he would have spilled the expensive liquor. They were stunning specimens of the female gender and Harry's mouth watered as his imagination ran wild at light speed. All eyes in the room turned to them and an observer would notice the rising bulges in the suits of the men in the bar. Those with ladies quickly took their attention away from this apparition.

The two girls were striking and had no reason to be in a bar like this. Both were around his height in their 4" heels. Both of them had pageboy styled hair although one was blonde and the other jet black. They couldn't be sisters as the dark haired beauty appeared tanned and the other with pale skin. Both were very heavily made up around the eyes with thick liner and heavy false lashes; both wore the same shiny red lipstick on their generous mouths. Their busts were large, waists thin and both had long legs with dark stockings beneath black miniskirts and blouses with large belts around the waist. The dark haired girl wore a startlingly white blouse and the other a sparkling red blouse. The buttons were undone at the top and their large busts appeared full and heavy. They were a dream and Harry wondered for a second if they were hookers or waiting for their male companions.

He watched them stride to the bar and hop on two bar stools right in the center of the empty bar. Their skirts rode high and in a different light their panties would be on display. They moved their butts suggestively on the hard wood of the stools. Harry was in a perfect position to observe this. The older bartender appeared to be unaffected as he looked at them and asked what their pleasure was. They both broke out into big smiles and simultaneously said "Champagne, please" in low voices. The room had suddenly turned silent and the girls could be heard clearly.

Within a few minutes, the glasses were in their hands and they clinked glasses. Harry wondered if they were an item as they seemed so happy in each other's company. The dark girl looked around the room and for an instant met Harry's gaze. A broad smile appeared a on her lips causing Harry's heart to beat faster. The dark haired girl opened her purse and took out a pack of cigarettes. It was a new pack as she had to undo the cello wrap. She shook out a cigarette and placed it in the other girl's mouth. She put one between her lips too and searched in her bag for a light. She searched in vain. Harry sat there mesmerized as he took a drag on his own cigarette. Suddenly he sprang up and crossed over to the bar and offered them both a light. The dark haired one held his hand and guided the light to her cigarette. It was as if electricity had touched Harry.

"Thank you," she said, blowing out smoke in Harry's face and with a big smile. "We have a gentleman in our presence, Mandy," she said to the other girl.

"Seems we are lucky," the other girl said also blowing smoke in Harry's face.

Harry was galvanized into action. "Hello ladies, my name is Harry Easton. Can I buy you ladies a drink? Would you care to join me?"

"This is Mandy and I am Tanya," the dark haired girl said in that sultry voice. "We are very close and look out for each other."

"Well, I would just like to spend a pleasant evening in the company of two lovely ladies. I assure you I am quite harmless," Harry said with that big smile on his face.

"Well, in that case Mandy and I may have other plans. We wanted to have some adventure in the big city for the next two days. Don't know if a harmless guy can show us a good time," Tanya said inhaling deeply.

Harry was surprised. "You ladies looking for fun? Come sit at my table and we can discuss. I am also looking for fun." Harry looked at them with that crooked grin and took their glasses.

"He did say he was harmless," Mandy said. "So a drink can't harm. Can it?" She slid off the bar stool and her skirt rode even higher. Tanya followed, cigarette in hand as they swished to Harry's table. They sat on the low chairs and now all three clinked glasses.

"To two lovely ladies and hopefully an exciting night," Harry said. "So what kind of fun are you ladies looking for? Dancing? Going to a club? "Harry sipped his whisky and looked at the ladies. They took drags on their cigarette and stubbed them out.

"Well, Harry," Tanya said, "It's like this. We have two very aggressive boyfriends back home who don't allow us much freedom. They decided to go fishing. Mandy and I decided this was a good time to break out and have an adventure. They don't like to see us drinking, smoking and having fun. They want us to be 'nice' girls and pay attention to them. It took a lot to leave us alone for a weekend. So, here we are. We got nice outfits, prettied ourselves up and just wanted to meet a guy or guys just like you. We booked a room in the hotel and want to have fun before we go back to our normal lives."

Harry's grin grew. This was a fantasy come true. Of course he was ready to pleasure these two beauties. "Ladies, how can I say this? You found your man."

"Before we go further Harry, can we ask some questions? We just have two nights and days and have to make them count. "

"Do you have any girlfriend or wife here? We don't want to cause trouble." Tanya looked at the growing bulge at Harry's crotch.

"No, I had a girlfriend but she got too clingy and she..." Harry began

"How big is your cock?" Tanya asked.

Once more Harry nearly spat out his whiskey. The two girls calmly took a sip of their drink and took out cigarettes. Harry sprang to attention with the lighter and lit one for himself.

"Well...," Harry began

"Now Harry, don't be shy. We will find out soon if you are lying," Mandy said taking a drag.

Harry appeared a little flustered. "It's about 7 inches when hard. Nobody complained yet," he hastened to add.

"That's a nice size Harry," Mandy said. "I don't like it when they cause me to gag. I love to blow guys and swallow of course. I hope you can last a long time. Are you into oral? Our boyfriends don't believe we won't bite." Mandy's luscious lip grew in a big smile as she brought the cigarette to her bright red lips.

"Mandy loves to take it in her mouth," Tanya echoed. "Me, I like the backdoor. My boyfriend thinks its dirty back there."

"Oh, well..." Harry stammered.

Tanya grinned wildly as she inhaled deeply. "Seems we might have found a virgin for my backdoor," she teased. "Don't worry. I love it as will you," she said in that low voice. "Didn't your last girlfriend do those things with you?"

"Well, no," Harry sounded sincere. "I tried but she didn't want to try those things. Vanilla sex was all she wanted. She was a nice girl but not at all sexual."

"Tanya, how lucky could we get to find Harry? Mandy said with that brilliant smile. "So what happened? Is she your regular fuck?"

Harry looked at them with a grin. "Nah, she was getting serious. I was afraid she would get pregnant as a way to trap me. No, Ma'am, I broke off with her."

"Oh well, we don't want to cause breakups, do we Mandy?" Tanya said. "It seems Harry here has the right attitude and from the looks and sounds of it, also the right tools for the job. Shall we take this further now so we have more time with our new buddy?"

Mandy stubbed out her cigarette and rose. Both ladies' skirts had ridden up and there were flashes of underwear. "Let's go. I can't wait." She licked her lips suggestively.

"Let me get the tab and I'll be a moment." Harry got up and rushed to the bartender. He signed the bill leaving a generous tip. This was going to be the crowning glory. A bonus bigger than cash. And with two beautiful babes who were the envy of all around. And he wouldn't have to pay a dime.

Each lady grabbed his arm as they walked to the elevators. Harry had the biggest grin on his face. He would take the Friday off and stay with the girls. If they were here for two days, he would extend his stay and enjoy their company. They rode the elevator to their room on the fifth floor. They had their things there and they hoped to need many repairs to their faces.

They entered the room. It was larger than Harry's with a small table and couch. A thick blanket was spread on the floor. "You see, Harry, we really were serious about having fun these two days," Tanya said. "Why don't you undress completely so we can see your body?"

Harry walked to the couch and took off his jacket, shirt and tie. His pants followed and soon he stood in his socks staring at the girls. His grin was wide as he thought of his luck.

"We need to undress too," Tanya said as she moved nearer to Mandy. They hugged each other, breasts pressed and began to kiss each other, tongues wrestling with lips mashed together. It took some time for them to drop their blouses exposing demi bras confining large breasts with big nipples prominent through the material. They turned to Harry with smiles.

"Hope you liked that, lover," Tanya said. "Don't touch yourself. That's our job. We don't want to wait for you to get your second wind."

Harry had his hand around his cock and was stroking it, a big grin on his face.

"Tanya, do get that restraint, we can't let Harry here control things," Mandy said. Tanya went to the bedroom. Mandy went to Harry and took hold of his cock. She stroked it and gave it a light kiss. Tanya returned with a set of two handcuffs.

"Hey Big boy. We want to be in control. Do you trust us?"

Harry nodded vigorously. His cock was in Mandy's hands and she had already planted a kiss on it promising more.

Mandy and Tanya pulled the low table onto the blanket and cleared the ashtray. Mandy left them for a moment as Tanya got hold of Harry's cock and squeezed hard. Mandy returned in a moment with two pillows.

"We don't want him uncomfortable," she said with a big smile as she laid the pillows on the low table. Tanya pulled Harry to his feet and led him to the table. She forced him onto his stomach on the pillows. Within a moment, Harry's hands were handcuffed to the legs of the table. Harry was full of smiles recognizing that two ladies were about to have their way with him.

"Harry, we will need to use your mouth and cock to please us. As a little trick, we are going to blindfold you. You have to decide who is at your mouth and your cock. OK?" Mandy smiled as she tied a black scarf around his eyes. Harry's smile only got bigger.

There was a rustle and Harry could only imagine who was at his mouth and behind. Mandy and Tanya were kneeling at either end. A middle finger entered his mouth and moved in and out. At the same time, he felt Tanya's soft kiss on his arse cheeks and hands pulling on his cock and balls.

A moment later it was Mandy's two fingers in Harry's mouth and Tanya's fingers spreading his arse cheeks and a letting a large glob of spit trail between his cheeks. Harry didn't appear to have any problems as he hungrily sucked on Mandy's fingers.

"Are you ready for your treat, Harry?" Mandy asked, Harry couldn't reply as three fingers were in his mouth but he sucked on the digits with even more enthusiasm.

Mandy lifted her skirt and Harry could hear the rustle of panties being lowered. "Open wide now and get ready with your tongue, baby," Mandy said and plunged her semi erect cock into Harry's mouth. "You had better not bite, baby, not unless you want to wear dentures for the rest of your life." Mandy's 5" cock was now deep in Harry's mouth. Her pubic hair was at Harry's lips. Just at the same moment, Harry felt something in his rear. Something slimy was being inserted. Tanya's 7" tool followed and began thrusting into his virgin hole.

Mandy yanked off Harry's blindfold. "See, Harry," she said. "Remember that girl Mary Beth? You wanted her to suck your cock and then plunge it into her rear. Well, now you know how that feels, don't you? Mary Beth, why don't you come in and see how Harry is enjoying oral and anal sex."

Mary Beth came into view from the bathroom. Her mini skirt, blouse and heels were matched to those worn by Mandy and Tanya. She had her phone in hand and was taking pictures of Harry with a cock in his mouth and arse. Mandy and Tanya were motionless, plunged to the full into Harry.

MARY BETH looked thin and a little pale. She watched as Harry lay there motionless looking at MARY BETH. "Harry, I tried what you wanted. You used me and then dumped me without a word. I just wanted you to know what it feels like to do something for your partner you don't like. I was stupid, I thought you loved me."

"Mary Beth, we need to continue this .......," Tanya said and began thrusting into Harry's behind.

Mary Beth came closer and saw Harry's dangling penis. She knelt down and began to stroke it. "Remember the first time you took my hand and thrust it into your pants? Soon I felt something sticky. I didn't know what it was but you forced me to lick my hand. I hated it but wanted to impress you." She massaged his sack and soon Harry was shooting a load of cum in Mary Beth's cupped hand. She made sure to catch every drop.

"I think Harry here should taste his own medicine," Mandy said and motioned Mary Beth over. As Mandy thrust in and out of Harry's mouth, Mary Beth let his cum drip over Mandy's cock. Harry had no choice but to taste his own emission.

"I was willing to swallow this for you," Mary Beth whispered in Harry's ear. "I tried but it wasn't good enough for you."

Both Mandy and Tanya began thrusting firmly at both ends. Harry was unable to move and his eyes pleaded with Mary Beth who was smiling at him.

"I wanted to be with you, Harry. I was willing to try anything to please you. But it wasn't enough. You dumped me. It happens. I was naïve. What we both didn't know was that during one of our last sessions, my protection failed." Mary Beth paused for a moment and had to control herself before she continued. Mandy and Tanya continued their rhythmic trusting.

"I tried calling and texting you many times but you never responded. I was ill every morning. When you broke off, I felt so bad and ashamed that I wanted to kill myself. Unfortunately, the only person I managed to kill was my unborn child. That drove me further into a nervous breakdown. That is when my cousin Michael visited me and learned of the facts. You don't know Michael but you have met his alter ego Mandy and her partner Tanya. When Michael wanted to become Mandy, I helped him. He has never forgotten that and we are very close. Mandy and Tanya enjoy a very special lifestyle. As you can see, they are exactly the type of girls you were interested in. Mandy was so upset at what I had been through, she wanted to help me with payback. So I agreed to have them meet you. They thought you should learn what forced cock sucking and anal intercourse feels like. So here they are. I have proof here on my phone. So, any problems you want to cause Mandy or Tanya, I have some information that may be interesting for your colleagues, family and friends."

Mary Beth stood up and smoothed her dress. "I hope the bar is still open. I will leave you both to finish here. I do think I might like a drink and even a cigarette tonight."

Mary Beth closed the door behind her as Mandy and Tanya increased their thrusting and finished almost simultaneously in Harry's openings. With deflating penis' Mandy leaned forward and kissed Tanya. "That was nice," Mandy said. "I think Harry will learn not to play with his girlfriends in future."

"Mary Beth is right. I could do with a drink and a cigarette. We can continue later. The bed is still not used and we paid for it."

They unlocked Harry who lay there totally spent, a blank look on his face. Tanya and Mandy helped Harry up. Tanya spoke, "Harry, Mandy and I are going to repair our faces and get ready to join Mary Beth. If you are not dressed and out of here by the time we are ready, I think Mandy and I will switch positions. We'll last much longer. So get to it." Tanya rose and hugged Mandy.

They left a listless Harry as they walked to the bathroom their hands around each other's waist.


luk77
luk77
98 Followers