Revenge is Sweet

Story Info
Susan gets her revenge on Sally but makes a bad mistake!
2.8k words
4.52
4.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submission Of Susan

Revenge is sweet

Continued from 'First Day At College'

Over the following weeks, my Master seemed to be getting more and more friendly with our next-door neighbour, Tim. Weirdly though, I have seen very little of Sally since she decided to pop over and tell my Master about my actions around her house which ultimately ended up with me getting a red butt kindly applied by herself. I could still visualize being bent over naked by our front window while Sally liberally applied a slipper across my arse and pussy.

From what I can gather from Master it would seem that Tim and Sally have started to embrace the D/S lifestyle themselves even though it seems that Sally is doing so reluctantly. Tim seems to have some sort of controlling hold over Sally although Master is not sure what this might be and Tim has not spoken to Master about it. I am not sure that being forced into d/s is the right way to go and hope that Tim and Sally end up embracing it and enjoying it as much as my Master and I do.

At around 10 a.m. Master announces that he is off to play golf with Tim and would probably be gone most of the day. As I watch him collect his clubs from under the stairs I hear the front door ring and on answering it I find Tim and Sally standing there. I am a little surprised to see Sally who appears to be dressed in a fairly provocative red skirt and T-shirt which has the word 'OWNED' written across it. This does seem a little out of character for Tim's 29-year-old girlfriend Sally and I cannot think what might be causing this change in her character.

Tim steps through the door with Sally trailing behind him looking very dejected and sullen. Tim turns to my Master and says"I hope you don't mind me bringing Sally over Jon, I was hoping that while we were out, Susan might give Sally some tips on being a submissive."

Master does not seem to be phased by this statement whatsoever and says"Sure, that won't be a problem will it Susan?"

I am standing in total shock at what I am hearing but manage to blurt out a"No Master, it will be fine."

Tim turns to Sally and says"Now you do what you are told today Sally. If I get back to hear that you have misbehaved you know what the consequences will be and I am very sure you wouldn't want to go there."

You could knock me over with a feather when I hear Sally say in a quiet voice,"Yes Master."

OMG, I have been given cart blanch to do what I want with Sally. The person who has already spanked me twice and enjoyed both events. Boy was I going to have some fun today. The boys head off and I take Sally's hand and lead her into the living room. I flop down on the couch leaving her standing and simply say"Strip!"

She looks at me and simply says"No way Susan am I stripping for you."

"OK," I say jumping up,"I will just quickly go tell Tim you're not being obedient. They are still out the front."

"No wait," she suddenly pleads,"please don't tell him."

I jump back down onto the couch"OK then, strip."

I watch as she takes a deep breath before reaching down and pulling her T-shirt over her head. She is wearing a very provocative low-cut bra and I point to it and, looking at me she sighs then reaches behind and unclips it letting it fall to the floor. She has a very nice pair of tits which I guess would be about a 36d. I have of course seen them before during Masters strip poker game.

She now hesitates and I say"Get on with it Sally unless you want me to tell Tim."

She sighs again before unzipping the skirt and letting it fall to the ground. She is wearing very cute red thong panties, something I would never have thought was her style unless, of course, it's not her doing the dressing. Pointing to the panties I indicate the need for them to come off and giving me a hard look she hooks fingers into the panties and pulls them down allowing them to fall past her knees to the floor.

This must be one of the best days of my life I think. I have this bitch that spanked me now standing in front of me naked and it's my turn to do what I want. Beckoning her closer to me I ask her if she has ever heard of a Master's command"present". She says she has not so I tell her that if she is going to be a good submissive to Tim she should know and learn this command.

"Move your feet apart Sally and put your hands behind your back and look forward," I command."Do not under any circumstances do anything other than look forward."

I watch as she obeys and note that she has a nice small trimmed bush above her pussy. I wonder how long it will be before that's gone.

"Now Sally, I want you to reach round to your front and grab your pussy lips and spread them out wide. You must not let them go."

"Why?" she asks.

"Because I have told you to and when a Master wants to inspect you he will want to see that open pussy and your clit."

She reaches round and grasps her lips and spreads herself open whilst giving me a seriously hard look. This is the first time I have ever really seen the intimate inside of a woman spread open. My Master says it's a beautiful sight and I think I agree with him.

"Don't you dare let go, Sally," I say and she whines at me. I wait watching her as she stands before me spread open."Ok Sally, rub your clit for me."

"Really!!" she says with some frustration but lets go of her lips and starts rubbing her clit with her finger.

"Don't stop till I say so," I tell her. I sit back and enjoy the show and at one point warn her not to bend her legs.

I let her keep going and watch as she gets more and more worked up. When I think she is getting close I sadistically tell her to stop and put her hands back behind her back. She whines at me but obeys.

"Good girl," I tell her."You re learning. That's exactly what a Master is going to expect when he tells you to 'present'. Now turn around and spread your arse cheeks," I command.

She swivels around and I watch as she reaches back grabbing her cheeks and spreading herself open.

"Very nice Sally, I am sure your Master is going to have a lot of fun with that arsehole of yours."

"Ha, Ha," she replies letting go of her cheeks.

"Did I say you could let go," I shout, then reaching forward I smack her hard on the butt.

She screeches feeling the sting of my slap before quickly grabbing her cheeks and again spreading herself open."Sorry Ma'am," she whines.

"That's better Sally, but still not good enough. Go to that draw and get my plug and KY," I shout at her pointing at the bureau draw.

She looks at me with a level of alarm but decides it's probably better to obey me so runs across to the draw, grabs the plug and KY, and returns to stand in front of me. Snatching the plug and KY from her shaking hands I tell her to get across my knee. She is now crystal clear as to what my intention is and starts pleading with me.

"Oh please don't spank me, Susan. I hate getting spanked," she whines."I'm just not used to being spanked and Tim says he is breaking me in gently....."

"Oh really Sally. It didn't seem to me that you hated spanking when you had my bare arse across your knees or even when you really really felt I needed a slippering," I growl at her.

She pleads with me that she was forced to do that by my Master and that she hated every minute of it. Oh right, she did. For someone that hated every minute of it, she was surely making sure my butt was feeling every one of her spanks.

Reaching forward I grab her hand and pulling her hard I yank her across my lap. She immediately starts screaming and struggling but I grab her hair hard and pull her head backward and she calms down.

"Sally, listen to me very carefully," I say."You have two choices here. One you can take ten spanks from me plugged or two, I will tell Tim that you have been disobedient all day and I couldn't do anything with you. It's your choice."

"If I let you spank me Susan will you promise not to tell Tim, please, please," she whines at me.

Boy, Tim certainly has some serious hold over Sally.

"Yes, I promise," I say.

She relaxes and I let go of her hair and reaching down I part her cute arse cheeks.

"Do you really have to plug me Susan?" she whines.

"Yes Sally," I reply. "My Master doesn't allow anyone to be spanked in this house unless they are plugged". This statement is not exactly true. My Master normally insists that I am plugged when I'm being spanked but since nobody else has ever been spanked in our home I guess it's not 100% true. Anyway, Sally doesn't need to know that.

With yet another sigh, she goes limp and seems to allow me to continue. I squirt some KY directly on her arse hole before massaging it around and poking some directly into her. This is one area I am familiar with having had this experience with my Master so many times I have lost count. Sally moans as I push my finger into her and even starts to raise her butt to meet my finger. I grab my plug and start to slowly push it into her. She starts moaning and then crying. I have got used to the size of my plug but obviously, Sally's cute little butt hole is struggling with the size.

By working the plug in a circular motion I finally manage to get Sally to accept it and watch as it disappears just leaving the shiny blue jewel showing. Sally has been moaning all the time and at one point I thought I might have to abandon the plug idea. But now it was firmly in place and I could begin my spanking of Sally.

I wasn't going to overdo it just in case she hasn't yet been spanked by Tim and I didn't want her butt looking like a red cherry. It's one thing upsetting my Master which is bad enough but it would be a serious problem if I upset Tim.

I don't go at it too hard and give Sally ten reasonable spanks to her bottom. She squeals and shrieks after each one but honestly, I am not smacking her very hard. Her bottom has gone a slight shade of pink by the time I land the tenth smack and I am pretty sure this is not going to get me in trouble. I have gotten a little of my justice from the spanking I have received from her but honestly, she laid into my bottom a lot harder than I have hers.

I gently shove her legs from the couch and she moves into a kneeling position in front of me. I remind her that she needed to thank me for spanking her.

She looks at me sullenly before saying "Thank you Susan for spanking me."

I hitch up my skirt before opening my legs and telling her to get in there and service her mistress. She doesn't move and I remind her that it's not something that she hasn't done before and frowning at me I watch her move her head between my legs and feel her tongue begin lapping at my clit. I hold her head close to me and lean back enjoying the sensation and spread my legs further apart.

Every time I feel her try to withdraw, I push her head back into me. I love the sensations that her tongue is creating and it's not long before I am heading towards a wonderful climax. I explode out covering Sally's face with my cum. It's absolutely wonderful. I allow her to move her head back and can see my cum across her face. I instruct her to go clean herself in the bathroom and then get ready for her chores.

On her return, I set about giving her instructions on doing all the jobs I normally have to do and watch as she goes about the cleaning and general housekeeping bare-ass naked and occasionally pointing at something she has missed. It is quite obvious she hates every single minute of it and I am sure that for the most part, she is plotting some kind of revenge.

I note the time as the clock swings round to 4 pm and instruct her to get dressed knowing that the Masters will be returning any time soon. Whilst I am not paying much attention, she soon appears fully clothed with skirt and t-shirt back on. It's good timing as I see from the window my Master's car pulling up onto the drive.

Both Masters are soon at the door and I open it immediately kissing my Master hard on the lips. I note that Sally has also given Tim a small peck on the cheek as well. They are both exclaiming what a nice way to be greeted at a front door. It is at this point that I realize that I have made a terrible terrible mistake. My plug is still in Sally's arsehole!!!!! My Master is going to kill me. There is no alternative, I have got to ask Master Tim to be allowed to retrieve my plug.

Turning to Master Tim I try to play it down as much as I possibly can. "Master," I say. "Unfortunately during her stay here today, your sub has inadvertently been annaly plugged and I need your permission to remove it." Ok, so even I know how lame this sounds and I am not going to even attempt to describe the look on my Master's face. Tim on the other hand seems to be finding it quite amusing and has no problem in permitting me to retrieve it.

I walk over to Sally who now has a shit-eating grin wrapped across her face.

"Sally, would you mind please lifting your skirt," I say in a very very meek voice feeling my Master's eyes burning into me. Yet again I find myself deep in the land of misery. Sally lifts the back of her skirt whilst craning her head to look at me giving me a very evil grin.

I bend down and look at the blue jewel currently slightly parting Sally's cheeks, grasp it, and gently pull it from her butthole. As I stand up with plug in hand my Master calls me over.

I hurry over to him and he holds his hand out and I place the still warm plug in his hand.

He utters a simple command, "Open," and I have no choice but to open my mouth as he places the still-warm plug into my mouth. I am now tasting Sally's butthole and I have no choice but to stand there with a closed mouth and a blue jewel sitting between my lips. What I don't know however is it's about to get a whole lot worse.

So now standing next to my Master mouth closed around a plug that has just come out of Sally's arsehole I am treated to hearing Sally ask if she may speak. Both Masters look at her before Tim gives her permission. I am looking at her and half expecting my eyes to pop out of my head. What the hell is she going to tell them?

She then begins to explain that during her day with Susan, she has been forced to lick Susan's pussy until Susan came all over her face.

OMG, I am dead, dead, dead. Master is going to kill me. If it wasn't bad enough to have to go retrieve MY plug from another subs arsehole, she is now telling him I cum without permission. For those of you that don't know, one of the principal rules of our home is that I cannot cum without permission unless Master has expressly allowed me to. To my knowledge the only occasions that ever happen are 'present' and when I read to him.

Tim seems to shrug off Sally's disclosure but I can see that there is no way this side of hell my Master is going to shrug this off. His sub has allowed HIS property in another sub's butthole and, in his own home, his sub has cum without permission. I'm for the big one this time and no mistake.............................

Continued in 'Serious Punishment'