Revenge: Living Well…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could I not. You have fantastic boobs."

If she had not have both arms around me by now she would probably have waved a finger in front of my face in admonition. "They are not boobs. They are tits. They are what a proper woman has and you should not use a silly childish term for them. Boobs; boobs; boobs. Noddy and Big Ears and their little friend Boobs. Now shut up and suck them." I know when to obey an order.

We had started building up to another session but I had to check something first. "I should have asked last night but I got rather carried away. Should I be using a condom? I brought some with me, just in case."

"You little boy scout you, fully prepared. No, you are OK."

"Good. Then I can go straight to this." I slid down to be at ninety degrees to her and raised her right leg over my hips while scissoring her left leg and pushed smoothly into her. She felt amazing. Snug without being too tight and her vagina felt like oiled silk. I wanted this to be slow and gentle in contrast to what we had done earlier. The longer I stayed there the happier I would be.

She had a big smile on her face. "That feels great. Your cock is just the right size to fill me up. This is a look of cunt-tentment."

We continued at a gentle pace for some time and it was not until I saw light around the edge of the curtains that I realised Saturday morning had arrived and just how long we had been in bed together. For me this had been the type of marathon session I had not enjoyed in about twenty years.

I noticed the flush on her chest and neck and realised she was building to an orgasm and speeded up and she had a teeth clenching, pussy tightening climax. When she had calmed down she smiled at me and said. "You didn't finish did you?"

"I think I am still desensitised from last night. I am not sixteen so I can't cum every fifteen minutes"

"Come up here and fuck my tits. Show the girls some appreciation after what they did to piss off Angie and Brian last night."

That was an one hell of an invitation. I straddled her chest and leaned forward to lay my cock between those lovely, soft pillows. At first she did not seem to know what to do with her hands, but then started to rain soft hammer blows on my legs and finally reached up and pushed those beautiful tits together to give me more friction. I noticed that every time my tip approached her face her lips were tightly clamped together rather than giving me an occasional lick, which I thought strange. "I am about to cum. What do you want me to do?"

"CUM ON MY FACE! COVER ME WITH IT! DROWN ME IN SPUNK." I pretty much did. I had not realised I had so much left. It went everywhere. In her hair, big strings across her face and the final shots on her neck and chest. I remained there stunned by just how much of a mess I had made.

"Wow," came a female voice from behind me, "You certainly got what you were asking for. You could have drowned in that lot."

I rolled off and saw a tall, totally naked blonde standing just inside the door. Even more embarrassing - I knew her. I turned toward Stella and kept my eyes focussed on her.

"Holly," said Stella, "Don't you ever knock?"

"Didn't need to babe. I knew you were finishing. I think all the neighbours knew too - you were really loud. And I wanted to see the result and it is pretty spectacular. Nice dick by the way. I have had longer but you got a bit of heft to it. Anyway, I need to borrow a skirt, babe." She then opened the wardrobe and started searching through it. "Meeting my parents so I want something long enough so I don't flash my vadge at them."

Stella sighed, "Hols, you could always buy your own, longer skirts."

"Be a waste of money, Stel. I would only wear it when I met my folks so borrowing yours saves me money and helps save the planet. That has to be good, right?" At which point she left the room carrying the skirt she had chosen.

"Bloody hell," said Stella, "That girl has no sense of privacy or embarrassment. She would walk around naked all the time if it was allowed."

"That's Holly from the top floor. The PA for top management. She virtually runs our place."

There was a box of tissues next to the bed and I started to gently clean her as she corrected me. "No virtually about it. They took her on as eye-candy because she wore such skimpy clothes around the office and the execs enjoyed having her around. Then they found that we got the best contracts just so people could come in the office and see her. What the execs did not appreciate was that she is a bit OCD and she just has to organise everything. Within a short time she had everything running like clockwork. Some of the existing PAs moved away and Hols built a team around her and now she is indispensable. If they lost her the firm would probably go bankrupt."

"You don't understand. I'm not worried about that. I have just seen her naked. I won't be able to go to the top floor any more without blushing!"

She laughed. "Don't worry about it. She doesn't care. She has no inhibitions and no form of self censorship. I have been out with her and looking like she does she gets a lot of attention. If a man comes to chat to her and she does not immediately fancy him she just says 'Fuck off'. You only got a mild hint of what she is like just now."

That was news to me, but Stella carried on, "The funny part is that she talks about not flashing her family. When she was younger she did a set for a men's magazine where she was happy to reveal everything. A good quality one, you know, a Penthouse, Club type not one of those butcher shop meat market ones. I don't think for a moment that one of her dad's pals did not recognise her and show him the magazine so he has probably has a close-up view of her vadge as she calls it. She was happy with the photo shoot and would have done more but they gave her a phony name and wrote a completely fictitious background. She went ape-shit. She was not ashamed of what she had done so why did they change everything to make it look that way? She could have had a career as a model and made a lot of money but it was over as far as she was concerned. She no longer trusted them and that was that. She sees the world very much in black and white. Strange girl but an absolutely amazing friend."

We got some cartons of juice from the fridge and stayed in bed for most of the day. Mainly talking, cuddling and kissing but with lots of fucking as well. That became the template for almost every evening afterwards.

*****

I called round at the flat early in the evening when Holly was there. She invited me in and we sat facing each other. She was in one of her mini skirts and I got a glimpse that told me she had not bothered with any knickers.

"Stel's not here," she said. She did not look happy that I was there.

"I know. Her department is in a meeting and I was hoping to catch you on your own. Stella and I have been going out for two weeks and I want to arrange something special for her. I want soft music, scented candles all that kind of thing. I just want a night when we can be alone so I need to arrange with you to be out. If there is somewhere you want to go I will pay for the whole night. Whatever it costs."

"Awww. You are probably the best thing to ever happened to Stel. That is just so nice. She is going to love it." She now seemed to be much happier. "You know she will eventually go back to that asshole, George. Does not matter what you do she will still go back to him, but it is nice that you are really being good to her in the meantime."

"No," I replied. "Stella is being really good to me. She is a fantastic lover and companion. No matter what I do it will never be enough. I don't think any man is good enough for her."

"Which it is why it is such a shame that she will end up going back to that arsehole."

"She says she breaks up with him to put him in his place." I was after information and hoping that her plain speaking would help.

"Not true. She says that to maintain a shred of dignity. He breaks up with her all the time mainly because she hates to suck his dick. The bastard simply wants to parade her and her boobs in front of his mates until their tongues are hanging out. You have probably had your cock in her for longer in the last week than he has in the last year. No, the problem is that George loves blowjobs and Stel won't do them. Tell me, was your wife any good?"

"She did not do them very often, more as a special treat. You know the old joke 'What is the difference between a wife and a job? After five years the job still sucks."

She laughed so much I got a good look at pink pussy lips. She noticed and I felt myself starting to blush. "You can look you know. I find the reaction I get to be really funny. The only thing I demand is that you look at my face when you are talking to me," and laughed some more at my embarrassment.

I tried to think of something to say to take my mind off what I had just seen but the only thing I could come up with was, "That does not explain why you dislike George so much."

"I don't dislike him. I hate the cunt. He keeps dumping my best friend and upsetting her and making her cry. This is the most cheerful I have ever seen her during a breakup and I will always love you for that. But another problem is that Stel told him I loved doing BJs. That's not strictly true. I like giving blowjobs to people I like. It makes them happy and I honestly do enjoy it and the more I practice the better I get. Arsehole thought that because he was Stel's boyfriend I should do it for him too. He came round a few times when she wasn't here and demanded I suck him off. I threw the ignorant fucker out."

"The bastard. Hang on a minute!. Did you think that was why I came around?"

"I was really hoping not, but George has made me a bit wary of some men's intentions."

"Well, I would say I am insulted but given George's behaviour I really can't blame you."

"Thank you. Let me make one thing clear, though. When I am in a relationship I do everything with that person only. No exceptions. My only problem is that my relationships never last long. Apparently men are intimidated by me!"

"OK, I can see that. Men are not used to women who are so open about sex. They are really missing out. But going back to the special night with Stella that we started talking about earlier, can we arrange a night for you to be out?"

"No. Keep your money and spend it on Stel. Let me know what time you intend getting here and I will make sure I am in my room and I will stay there all night and you won't know I am there. I will get a kick out of knowing that my beautiful best friend is getting the sexiest night of her life in the room next to me. Just make some noise every so often so I can use my friend with benefits, Roger the Rampant Rabbit."

"You are a strange and wonderful woman."

"Yes I am. Now stop staring at my pussy and get out before Stel gets home and wonders what is going on."

*****

Then it was the big night. I brought everything I needed and got there an hour before Stella was due. Holly got off work early in order to let me in. When she opened the door she was in a miniskirt and a thin cardigan that was unzipped to the waist and with nothing underneath. She had lovely perky little boobs. Nothing like Estelle's magnificence, but there would be very few people who could possibly compete with her.

"Ooh, what have you got in the bag?"

"Scented candles, massage oils, bag of rose petals and some optional sex toys."

Holly seemed excited. "This is going to be so good. It will be the greatest sexiest night of her life. I am already wet thinking about it!" She threw her arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss. I put my right hand in her cardigan and gave a gentle tweak to her nipple and my left hand down her back, pushed under her skirt and ran a finger from front to back of her labia. "Naughty!" she said.

"You are right, you are wet, but I am here for Stella."

She kept her arms around my neck and lowered her voice "If you were here for me Stella would come home to find you comatose on the carpet but with a big smile on your face. Now go, make my friend happy! When they made you they broke the mould."

"Stella did that. I owe it all to her and I intend to show her how much I appreciate it tonight."

When Stella came home an hour later I had turned off the lights and had lit scented candles around the living room. There was a glass of her favourite wine on the table and music playing. She looked stunned but happy, with a massive smile on her face. "What is going on?"

"Tonight is all about you. My job tonight is to pamper you -- your job is relax and let me do it." I sat her down in the armchair and gave her the glass of wine and walked behind her and gave her a gentle shoulder massage. She sighed and I started to work all the tension out of her neck and shoulders. When she was relaxed enough I led her to into the bathroom. Again lit only by scented candles and the floor and surface of the bath sprinkled with rose petals. I topped up the tub with hot water while I slowly stripped off her clothes and when she was naked I took her hand and she stepped into the tub. She lay back and I gently washed every square inch of her body. I dried her off with the biggest, fluffiest towels I had been able to find and led her into the bedroom. I laid her down on doubled soft blankets and got the massage oil that I had placed in a warmer by the bed. I spent the next hour gently smoothing the oil into every inch of her skin. I finished by turning her over and smoothing the oil up the crack of her ass and turning her over onto her back again and stoked her vulva with it. She had spent the whole time just going "mmm" and "ah" but now she quietened and her thighs started to twitch. I waited for the trembling to stop and started stroking again. I did this a couple of times and then slowly and carefully parted her legs and started to lick her. I licked up and down her slit and then pulled her open and licked around the inside with occasional trips to the area around the clitoris but concentrating more on the shaft than on the clit itself. When I judged she could not go any further I finally let her climax. She screamed out her ecstasy.

It took her minutes to calm down and she pulled my face up to her and smothered me in kisses. I worked my way down again, kissing her body and turned her onto her side and pushed her knees up to her chest. I then started licking up and down the crack of her ass and finally settled on licking, kissing and stroking her rosebud. Before long her breathing started to get faster again and I pulled her checks as far apart as possible and tried to tongue fuck her hole. It was too tight to get my tongue in but the action itself was enough for her to have another orgasm. Just as she started I grabbed behind her knees and pinned them to her chest so she could not move. Being restrained like that always seemed to intensify her climax.

When she had come down from that we cuddled for a bit and I played with her nipples knowing that this would arouse her again. I then started on her with the sex toys and then went down on her for the final time that night and we ended up exhausted and slept in each other's arms.

I got up the next morning, put on my dressing gown and went into the kitchen to make Stella some breakfast. Holly was already in the kitchen with a slice of toast and an unfastened dressing gown. "Fucking hell, you were on fire last night. The whole flat just reeked of sex and I diddled myself to a climax twice."

"Thank you. I mean it. I could not have arranged this without your help." I then took Stella's eggs and toast into the bedroom along with a cup of tea and a glass of orange juice.

When we came out later Stella was walking unsteadily and went and sat gingerly on the sofa. Holly was still there. "Wow, you must be really sore. How many times did you fuck last night?"

She said, "None," just as I said "We didn't." Stella clarified. "I had three massive, mind-numbing orgasms and we did not fuck even once. I am not sore, it is just that the muscles in my legs have clenched so much they are shaking."

"You will have to go into very explicit detail when he is not here. He already looks much too happy with himself. If smug were a crime he would be looking at life in prison."

"Even stranger, he did not get off himself. Not even once."

"Fucking hell. That must be a first in the whole history of men." She looked straight at me with a smile on her face. "You trying for a sainthood?"

"No. I am just trying to make my woman happy."

The two of them exchanged a look and I went back to bed to catch up on my sleep.

*****

Another month passed and when I went to the flat Stella's eyes were red and puffy and she looked really despondent. We had the expected conversation where she told me she had loved George since they were teenagers and was going back to him.

"Stella, you warned me this would happen so all I can say is that you have been completely honest and open with me. I do not regret a single moment when I have been with you. You have transformed my life and I will always be grateful and love you for it. You are the sexiest and most wonderful woman I have ever met."

We had a marathon goodbye session, alternating slow gentle lovemaking with periods of hardcore pounding. At one point I pushed her knees up by her head and licked her pussy and ass, then got a finger in her ass (first time!) and my thumb in her pussy and licked her clit until she had a violent orgasm.

As the final act of the night she kept insisting on a titty-fuck but she surprised me with one last present. She held them tightly together through my first couple of spurts and then grabbed my dick and pulled just the head into her mouth and my final ejaculations were straight on to her tongue.

I gave her a great big hug. "Amazing. You did that just for me?"

She had a massive smile on her face. "One time when you gave me a facial I waited 'til you were not looking and scooped up a bit of your jaz and tasted it. It was not all that bad. Never going to be my favourite taste but I did not hate it. George tastes rancid. Don't know if it is his diet or what, but I just can't have his dick in my mouth." Then she started crying again. "I feel like I have let you down. You have been so good to me!"

"Don't be sad. Do you think for a moment I wasn't enjoying every single second we were together?" I spent a lot of time hugging her and kissing her and reminding her she was not rejecting me, just returning to the man she loved as she had said she would all along. I wanted her to be happy and if that was with George then I would have to accept that. Complete bullshit of course. I wanted them to argue and break up again immediately, but I knew better than to say it.

*****

A couple of days later Holly came around my flat. I was surprised to see her and also that she was wearing a skirt that came all the way down to mid thigh. With the lack of mini skirt I immediately suspected that something was up.

"Do you like the skirt? I am going for something a little longer with a bit of drape and swish." She cocked a hip and gave a little twist and the little skirt rose enticingly. "I thought if I was going to be fucking a manager I should go for a slightly more demure look." Then she lifted the front of the skirt, "But still no knickers!"

She then grabbed the front of my trousers and pulled everything down in one swift movement. I was now standing naked from the waist down with a raging boner and Holly dropped to her knees and took it straight into her mouth.

She really was good. That first plunge went deep and I hit the restriction at the back of her mouth where her throat started. I thought for a second that she was going to try to go deeper, but she backed all the way off swirling her tongue along the bottom of my cock. She held the head against her lips and explored the slit with her tongue and then washed around the crown. Her cheeks hollowed and she pulled me back in with the power of her suction. She used her hands to twist my shaft and cup my balls but to be honest that mouth was so good and I was so carried away I hardly noticed. She teased me by taking little nips on my shaft that were regular enough that I could anticipate they were coming, but just irregular enough that I could never work out quite when. For years oral was just a way of preparing me for sex but this was being done for its own end -- to get me off. Holly's mouth was wetter and warmer and more welcoming than anything I could remember. All thought and reason left me and I just lived in that glorious feeling. It only took a couple of minutes before I was about to blow and warned her I was cumming, She reacted by pulling me in deeper and letting me fill her mouth. I went weak at the knees.