Revenge: Living Well…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see her throat working as she swallowed it all. She stood back up, smiled at me and said, "Told you I was good."

"Good? That was unexpected and fucking brilliant. What brought that on. Not that I am complaining, mind."

"You have been so good to my friend that I didn't want you to miss out. I was going to wait a week just so Stel wouldn't get upset," she told me "But the bastards are shagging and I got so worked up I came here to get myself sorted."

"Well I am exceptionally grateful. Hello, by the way."

She laughed. "Yes I forgot that bit. Hello. Will you be ready to go again soon?"

"You have already drained me, but that does not mean I can't return the favour while we are waiting."

"Exactly what I wanted to hear. I love oral, both giving and receiving, and I was impressed with the number of times you went down on Stel even knowing that she would not return the compliment. You are my kind of guy. Do you like the new skirt? It has the advantage of..." and she popped some kind of fastener, "...falling straight off!" It fell in a little puddle around her feet. "Now come here, I have a use for your tongue."

Afterwards, when we were seated again she said, "I should warn you. I am not like Stel, I have never orgasmed through penetrative sex. Getting licked brings me off really quickly and I enjoy sucking a cock so much I have even orgasmed a couple of times doing it. But penetration? Never yet."

"Wow. That is quite a confession. That blowjob was the best I have ever had. If I simply had to put up with that for the rest of my life I would be a happy man. I even thought at a couple of points that I was going down your throat I was in so deep."

She smiled as if reliving a pleasant memory. "I had a boyfriend once who had a really long and very thin dick. I got that down my throat a couple of times but you are too wide for that so I can't see that ever happening." She stood up and walked over to my desk. She lifted one leg up on to the desktop and looked back at me over her shoulder. "I may not orgasm through fucking but that does not mean I do not enjoy the feeling of being filled with cock. So come over here and see if we can put that extra thickness to some use."

I don't know if she was still wet from the cunnilingus but I walked up behind her and slid straight in even though she was really tight. I had to push down on the small of her back to get a better angle but she was really flexible and had no trouble taking it and still bending back to kiss me. I then had her sit on my desk with her legs spread and we fucked and kissed. To me one of the great delights is kissing while fucking.

She was right. She did not orgasm from penetration but I certainly did. She must have got some enjoyment because when I immediately went down on her my tongue and fingers brought her off in less than a minute.

"Oh, my God," she said when she got her breathing back under control. "I was really messy and you dived straight in with your tongue. You must have been able to taste your own spunk. I have never known a man do that before! They normally demand I go and wash first."

"Well, it was in the moment and I did not want to leave you hanging. That would have been a cruel thing to do. I think if I make you taste my spunk then I should be prepared to do the same thing. After all, if it tastes that bad then I should not come in your mouth either."

"I never thought I would come across a man who understood that. I am hanging on to you. Stel does not know what she is missing."

So we became a couple. I found her strange mix of robotic efficiency and little girl winsomeness and curiosity strangely appealing. She knew every cupboard and hidey hole in the office and during breaks would often drag me off to one of them. One evening when I was working late and we were alone in the building she even crawled under my desk and sucked me off. That had always been one of my fantasies and it fully lived up to my expectations.

She still dressed sexily but not as provocatively, if you can understand the slight difference. She had a thing whereby she wanted to have sex in situations where we might get caught, but took care that the chance would be minimised. Little girl/Robot. We hardly ever took a car journey of more than five minutes where she did not have my cock out and stroking it. For longer journeys on straighter roads such as motorways she would often have her head in my lap sucking me.

It was a wild and wonderful time.

*****

Word got around at work that Estelle had dumped me and left me broken hearted. I know because I started the rumour myself. That allowed me to quietly line her up to study for some extra qualifications. She was wasted in the job she was doing and by spreading the rumour I made it hard for anyone to accuse me of preferring my girlfriend.

I then got an email from Angie. We met in a quiet bar after work finished and she started to talk about how the break had now run its course and we needed to get back together and get our marriage back on track. I let her carry on for some time until eventually she ran out of steam. She looked at me expectantly.

"Angela, remember when I said that if you did what I thought you were going to do I would not want to remain married to you. I distinctly remember saying it right at the start. It stuck pretty firmly in my mind. So you immediately went out and did it. Not only that, you appear to have proceeded through nearly all of the younger men in your section. They came back and told everybody that they had fucked you and you paid for everything all night so they not only had sex but they boasted you paid them for it. You are damaged goods."

She went bright red with embarrassment as I continued, "This is not some king of romance novel where a partner strays and is then accepted back with tears and declarations of undying love. This is real life and it has consequences. One of which is that your reputation in the company is completely ruined. These are young men, most of them in their first full-time work and you are supposed to guide them and keep them safe. Instead you are now seen as a sexual predator. Make no mistake, if you were a man and had done this to girls who you managed you would have been sacked and probably be looking at a sexual harassment lawsuit. Management would like to keep this as quiet as possible so they will not dismiss you but you will be moved to a job where you have no supervision responsibilities at all. As supervision is one of the paths to management this means that you can expect never to be promoted again. The impression I got was that if they could lock you in a box during working hours they would be happy to do so."

She had a look of rage on her face and almost spat her next lines at me. "Yet you can fuck a tart who is half your age and think you can get away with it. Do you think there is one law for you and a different one for me?"

"No. Don't call her a tart. That is offensive and she definitely is not one. You demanded the break and the difference is in how we handled it. I went out with one woman who had been with the company for a while and over whom I had no control. She has told everyone how she had broken up with her boyfriend and was really miserable. How I was kind and considerate and restored her self confidence and how that allowed her to reconcile with him. Management now have a high opinion of me and women hint that they would like to go out with me, especially as they have heard the rumours that I am dynamite in bed. The men in your department refer to you as 'pump and dump' and none of the eligible single men in the firm would be seen dead in your company."

"So I have to say -- thank you for demanding the break. Because of it I have better promotion prospects, younger and better looking women and by far the best sex of my life.

You, on the other hand, are now in a dead-end job and your sex life has been blown to shit. Your sacrifice is appreciated, but do I want to get back with you? Fuck, no."

She stormed out. I filed for divorce.

Looking back on that conversation I am ashamed of what I said. She already knew she had messed up. There was no way she would not have been aware of the rumours and known what it was doing to her reputation. Other colleagues would have been falling over themselves in their eagerness to tell her how well I was doing. When she had started talking and I did not reply she must have started to get anxious of what was going to happen. I could have been polite and explained calmly why we could not get back together and wish her well for the future. Instead I went for blunt and nasty as I simply wanted to hurt her. I felt elated for all of ten minutes after she left. When that wore off I just felt like a vindictive arsehole.

*****

And now that brings us back to where we started. Holly and I are still seeing each other. She is absolutely outrageous and it was her idea to blow me in the corner of the car park just to annoy Angie even more.

She has reorganised my flat. She knows where everything is and can put her hands on anything in seconds. My wardrobe is now colour coordinated and all the clothes she says look bad on me have all gone to charity shops.

My life now runs like a well oiled machine. I have more spare time than ever before. Most of it is spent with my tongue working on Holly, so she gets some of the benefit from her organisational skills. I also get plenty of her 'cock in mouth' expertise. In fact the only time one of us is not pleasuring the other is when we are doing it simultaneously.

That does not mean she does not like frequent penetrative sex. I call it that rather than fucking as she loves the feeling of being filled and we can lie like that for hours with me only making small movements to keep myself erect. She refers to these times as being my 'cock sleeve' and 'keeping it warm for later'.

But as much as I enjoy it, she has never yet had an orgasm. So it is my ambition to make that happen and I have tried various ways to stimulate her clit including toys and vibrators. It has become a real challenge as I know she comes off really quickly during oral and also has no problem when using her rampant rabbit. I will not give in. If we continue like this for much longer all my parts will drop off from overuse. But I am going to be brave and take that chance. I am a hero really.

The funny part is that Angie was right. I have always taken the path of least resistance. Estelle basically insisted I take her out otherwise I would not have done anything. Holly picked me up when Stella went back to George. I am still a lazy bastard but it has really worked out wonderfully for me. Go figure.

I don't know what I would do if Stella splits up with George again. They are both beautiful, intelligent, marvellous women and I would have a real problem choosing between them. One busty and gentle the other tall and assertive.

Question: How many men would want to change places with me when I have a problem as bad as this?

Answer: Every single one of them. :)

It is really, really fucking great to be alive!