Revenge of a Perverted Witch Ch. 01

Story Info
The wrath of a sexually perverted witch.
2.1k words
4.42
11.3k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val woke up early, and after breakfast got to work on unloading the contents of the boxes in her basement office. After 4 hours of boring cataloging and stocking shelves she headed upstairs. "Time for a little outside work Luna."

The property of the home had been untouched for several months and was looking overgrown and unkept. Val tried her best with her old lawn mower, but it wasn't cooperating with her. She tried a little weeding and raking up, but the yard just wasn't looking much better. Val sat on her porch and was thinking about her landscaping options, when the Postman drove up. "Oh wow, our first mail delivery Luna." Val walked over to retrieve the contents of her mailbox, and pulled out a few letters and flyers. One of the letters was from the township addressed to "new resident." Val opened it, it contained a notice of fines from the town beautification committee. The letter went on to describe all the areas of her yard and property that needed attention "IMMEDIATELY" or fine would be assessed.

"Well, isn't this a fine welcome to the neighborhood." Val thought. "Looks like we've picked another fine town to move to Luna" Val sighed. "I guess were going to need some more local High School help." Luna. With that, Val sat on her porch made herself a sandwich and waited for the daily parade of Teenagers. The beginning of the full moon week had started, so Val could sense the thoughts of the passing students fairly clearly. After watching a few girls and nerdish guys pass by, she focused on the tall handsome boy now passing in front of her house.

"Excuse me young man." She called.

"Yeah" he responded.

"Can I speak with you for a minute please." Val asked.

He walked over, and responded "what's up?" in a rather boorish tone of voice.

"Well, I'm new here, and I am looking to hire some help to get my yard into shape. Is that something you are interested in"? "I pay quite fairly, and in cash." Val added.

"How much?" the boy questioned rudely.

"I think 15 dollars and hour is a fair wage." Answered Val.

"Yeah, ok, I guess so." He responded.

"You see I'm about to get fined from something called the "Town Beautification Committee."

"Yes, I know about them, my mother is the chairperson of that committee." He stated.

"Can you start on Saturday?" asked Val

"Yeah, I guess so." He replied.

"Ok, great. What's your name son?

"Charles, most people call me Chip." he answered.

"Ok, Chip, see you on Saturday."

With that, he walked off in the direction of town without another word. "Personable kid, don't ya think Luna?" The whole time Val spoke with the boy, she sensed he was not a very nice person. Someone that probably did not have a lot of close friends. If the kid wasn't such a stud, Val probably would have told him to take a hike, but she didn't care, she didn't want a new friend, just her yard cleaned up. But Saturday was 5 days away.

The next day Val completed her office set up, was filling orders, and business was back to normal. As she sat out on her porch that afternoon, she watched a group of women walk by, stop, huddle up, and point at Val's house. One of the even took pictures with her phone.

"What's up with that?" thought Val.

The next day, she received another notice in the mail from the committee of beautification. This one was marked "SECOND NOTICE" in bold letters. This time it listed the fines imposed on her.

"These people have got to be kidding!" thought Val. The notice also listed the day and time of the next committee meeting. "Maybe I need to attend one of these meetings Luna." she said to her pet.

"MEOW, MEOW." Luna answered back.

On the Wednesday evening of the meeting, Valerie walked down to the High School, (the site of the meeting) and waited on a bench just outside. She wanted to get a look at the type of people that were attending. All the attendees were women. All of them in their late 20's to early 30's. Most were dressed in expensive clothes, that they clearly wore to impress each other. When it was time for the meeting, Val used her power of invisibility, and walked inside unseen. She picked a desk in the rear of the room, sat down, and waited for the meeting to start. The chairperson stood, announced her name as Madeline, and called the meeting to order.

"Hmm. This must be Chip's mother." Val thought.

Val got a mental flash from Madeline's mind of her family of rich privileged people. All of them self-centered, mean hearted people. Madeline's two children both bully's, picking on other kids that were smaller, or not in the same social circle as they were. The husband, a dishonest business man, a cheating husband who preyed on barely legal teen girls.

"OMG" Val thought. A whole family of assholes.

After covering a few boring topics, Madeline got to the main topic of the meeting.

"As you know, we are continuing to have the problem of unsightly, and unkept yards here in the neighborhood. Most of these residents have been sent notices, but we are not seeing the results that we need, to keep up the high standards of our community. In particular, I'm talking about the residents on Academy Street. Apparently, we have a new resident there, whose yard is just about the worst we have on the street. I've decided, we are going to make an example out of this person to bring the others into line. I am not going to allow another trailer trash family to bring down the real estate values for the rest of us. "

Valerie sat in the back of the room and saw red. It was all she could do to remain silent and not call the woman a fucking bitch right then and there.

"Who did this woman think she was?" Wondered Val.

Valerie got up and quietly left the building. She had heard all she needed to. As she walked home steaming mad, she thought, "Not again, not this time. She wasn't going to pack up and leave town. This time she was going to fight back. I'm going to teach this woman a lesson, and her perfect little family."

When Val got home, she started making a plan. She decided to bring a little humiliation into Madeline chairman's life. With a little help from the internet, she was able to obtain the woman's family members names, and home address. Late the next afternoon, Val and Luna took a ride over to Madeline's house. Val and Luna sat parked in front of their victim's home. Sensing she was home alone, she implanted a sudden, strong, sexual urge into the woman's mind. She willed her to pick up the phone, and dial the phone sex number she had researched prior to her visit. After the usual small talk, Madeline was unable to hold back the filthy words that were now spewing from her mouth.

"Yes sir, I'm almost naked. I need your hard throbbing cock inside me now." She pleaded. "Is your cock hard? Ooooh that's huge." She cooed. "Oh yes sir, my cunt is very wet. I had to pull my slutty little panties down sir."

She had removed her skirt, opened her blouse, and pulled her panties down at this point. She sat with her legs spread on the living room couch, one hand busy probing her wet cunt, the other inside her bra groping her tits. Both her eyes shut as she imagined being ravaged by a complete stranger.

"Yes sir, I think I have one, hold on," she said to her unknown phone partner.

She got up, and went to the kitchen, and returned with a medium sized cucumber in her hand. With both hands shaking, she slid the green dildo deep inside her, moaning like a slut as she pulled it out, then shoved it back into her dripping twat.

"Oh god! Yes, your cock is inside me. FUCK ME, FUCK ME WITH YOUR HARD COCK." She screamed. "Yes I can hear you, I hear you jerking off to me, yes, keep stroking your hard cock."

Just then, the school bus drove up, and a group of teenagers got off in front of the house. Among those students, was Madeline's daughter Fawn, dressed in her cheerleading uniform.

"OMG, this is going to be even better than we expected Luna!" Val whispered to her pet.

Fawn entered the house, as she entered the living room she froze. There in front of her was her mother, half naked, writhing around on the couch, impaling herself with a homemade dildo. The dirty, filthy words coming out of her mother's mouth were like nothing she had ever thought possible to be coming from her prim and proper mother. Madeline was fully aware her daughter was standing only 6 feet away, staring at her. In her controlled frame of mind, she didn't care. In fact, this made it even more exciting for her. She continued fucking herself, bucking her hips against the thrusts of the dildo.

"Don't stop sir, please don't stop, give it to me you bastard, I need it harder, deeper inside me." Screamed Madeline. "No sir, I'm not alone. My daughter has joined us, she is watching me fuck myself like a whore" she cried into the phone.

Fawn was frozen, leaning back against the wall, watching this pornographic scene playing out in front of her. A scene staring her mother! Now caught in the control of Valerie's spell, Fawn felt a wave of lust sweeping over her young body. Not caring it was her mother, not caring about anything other than the sight of a sexy wet cunt, and the dirty words she was hearing. Fawns hand slowly slid up her thigh, and found its way under her short skirt. Her panties were getting wet, and her tight cunt tingling with sexual excitement.

"That's it Fawn, watch mommy take a hard cock, put your fingers inside yourself, show mommy how you play with your little cunt." Her mother pleaded with the sexy cheerleader.

Fawn's fingers slipped inside the leg band of her tiny white panties and quickly found the wet spot in the center of a wisp of public hair. Fawn's eyes squinted, and her mouth opened slightly as her middle finger slid slowly into her tight young cunt.

"Oh Mommy, omg its sooooo good." She gushed.

Dawn couldn't take her eyes off the organic dildo that was impaling her mothers cunt, and picked up the pace of her masturbation. Rubbing her clitoris, ramming her finger in and out of her tight juicy hole.

"LOOK AT ME MOTHER, LOOK AT ME FINGER FUCKING MYSELF FOR YOU." Fawn screamed. "AM I DOING IT RIGHT MOMMY? IS THIS WHAT YOU LIKE? Continued the slutty cheerleader.

At this point, neither Fawn or Madeline had any control of their actions.

This deplorable act of incest went on for several minutes, until Fawn felt herself slowly walking towards her mother, her eyes glued to her mother's eyes. She had one hand buried inside her panties, finger fucking her tight hole, and the other hand under her sweater and bra, pinching one of her nipples. Arriving at the couch, Fawn dropped to her knees, and shoved her face into her mother's crotch. Madeline arched her back, and lifted her hips, giving her daughter access to her cucumber filled cunt.

"Good girl, lick mommy's cunt. Suck on my clit baby girl, make mommy cum." Moaned Madeline. "Yes, my slutty daughter is eating my cunt out." Madeline gushed into the phone.

Within minutes the two unlikely sex partners came. Fawn pulled her face out of her mother's sloppy cunt, threw her head back, and orgasmed like a cheap whore, spewing a gooey discharge into her panties. Her mother was next, her body started to shake, she dropped the phone, as she pulled the cucumber out of her juicy cunt, she exploded all over the couch cushion and her daughter's cheerleading skirt. After a few minutes of heavy breathing, they both stood up, straightened their clothes, and walked away from each other. Both Fawn and Madeline would remember this, but only as if it was a dream. Not really knowing if it really happened or not.

"Ok Luna, So far, so good. Now it's on to the next stage 2 of my plan." In the next few days, we take care of the rest of Maddy's perfect little family."

The humiliation of chairwoman Madeline continues.....