Revenge of a Perverted Witch Ch. 02

Story Info
Valerie works her perverted plan of humiliation.
1.5k words
4.5
8.7k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revenge of the perverted Witch part 2

Saturday morning had finaly arrived. The sun was up, and the forecast called for another clear, hot day. Val sat on her front porch, sipping her morning coffee, Luna curled up faithfully at her feet. "Where is this kid Luna? It's almost 9am. I hope this little bastard isn't a no-show."

Finally, at close to 10am, Chip came walking up the sidewalk to Valerie's house.

"Good morning sunshine." Val said with a big smile.

"What's good about it?" barked the arrogant boy.

"The suns shining, the birds are singing, It's a great day for a little hard work." Val replied.

"Well, that's your opinion lady. Just tell me what you want done, and let me get this over with." Chip said with an attitude.

"Ok, you can start with the lawn. The mower is in the driveway. When your done with that, you can clean out the weeds in front of the porch." Instructed Val. "OK?"

"Whatever." Mumbled Chip under his breath.

With that, Valerie went inside and got dressed. "Hmmm. What an arrogant, rude young man." She thought. "It's time for us to bring him down to size Luna. I think we need to take or new friend Chip shopping with us."

Val and Luna got into the car, and drove up to where Chip was working. Taking over his willing thoughts was easy with one. Such a simple mind. Val thought.

"Hey Chip, Luna and I are going out to do a little shopping. You really want to go with us, don't you?" Chip nodded, put down his rake and got into the front seat.

Val drove into town, and pulled up in front of the small mall they had. Inside, she read there was a Victoria Secrets store. "That's where we're headed." Said val. Before they entered the store, she stopped Chip.

"Chip, you're going to go into the store and buy a bra and panty set for yourself. Something really naughty. Go to the panty dept, and look through all the pretty panties. Eventually a sales girl will come and ask you if you need help. Tell her yes you do. You're going to tell her the panties are for you. Then you're going to ask her to measure you for a bra. After that, ask her where you can try them on, and would she mind giving you her opinion on how they look on you." 'UNDERSTAND?" Val asked.

Chip once again nodded like he was in a trance, and headed into the store.

This should be something to see." Val thought.

Val waited for Chip to get into the store and away from the front door, then went in behind him. She browsed in another aisle, but stayed close enough to be able to see and hear Chip. Chip searched through the pile of sexy thong panties, holding them up, checking the labels. Sure enough, within minutes a very sexy young lady came over and offered assistance.

"Hello sir, my name is Katie, can I help you find something?"

"Yes you can, I'd like to buy a matching Bra and Panty set. I want something sexy, and I think I'd like them in pink." Answered chip.

"Do you know your girlfriend's size?" asked the sales girl.

"Oh no, no, they are for me. And I don't really know my size. But I do know one thing, the panties are going to have to be a little larger than the bra. I have a huge cock, and if I try to tuck my package into a little pair of panties like this, there's going to be a problem."

Katie almost lost it right there. She turned away, covered her mouth, and tried to hold back the burst of laughter she was suppressing. After a minute, she composed herself, and turned back to Chip.

"Yes sir, I'm sure we can take care of all your lingerie needs. Let's start with these size XLG pink panties. And I'm going to have to measure you for a custom bra. Ok sir?"

"Cool." Said Chip.

"If you follow me to the rear of the store, we can do a measuring there, and you can try on the panties as well." Instructed the red- faced sales girl.

Val looked on from an aisle over and smiled an evil smile. "This just keeps getting better and better." She thought.

As Chip and the sales girl headed to the back of the store, Val stayed close behind not wanting to miss a minute of this show.

"Ok sir, I'm going to have to ask you to remove your shirt." Chip quickly obeyed. "Arms up." She told him. She proceeded to take all the measurement needed. "Stay right here sir, I'll be right back."

She returned quickly holding several bras and panties. By this time, a small crowd had formed of giggling girls and women ogling the half-naked boy being fitted for a bra.

"Ok, why don't you step into this booth, and try these on sir."

Chip took the garments, and stepped into the booth. He striped naked, and tried on the bra. Then he slipped on the pink panties. What Chip had neglected to do, was close the door. He stepped out onto the floor, amidst a low roar of applause, and whistling. Chip's prediction about the panty fit was confirmed, as his large cock poked out the top of the waistband.

Val stood in the rear of the crowd and overheard the girls in front of her.

"OMG, isn't that Chip from the football team?" asked one teenager.

"It most certainly is." Her friend replied as she took a series of pictures with her phone.

The sales girl, pushed Chip back into the changing closet and closed the door behind her. Her plan was to get Chip back into his own clothes, and up to the register to pay. Then out the door as fast as possible.

"Ok, big boy, let's get you out of these things so I can ring you up at the counter."

She unfastened his bra, and hung it neatly back on the hanger. She dropped to one knee, and began to slide off the tiny panties barely covering his massive cock. Chip was hard as a rock; his cock was now throbbing inside the thin fabric restraining is man hood. Impulsively, he began to grind his hips forcing his stimulated cock to slide up and down against the waistband of his panties.

"Oh wow, you really like these don't you Panty boy." Katie exclaimed.

She couldn't help herself; she took the shaft of Chips hard cock and gently stroked it. Chip's body jerked at her touch. A feeling of pure lust consumed Katie. She knew it was wrong, but she just had to get this boy off. She wanted to see him cum like a little panty wearing faggot. She spit on his cock, and began jerking him off. Chips hips were thrusting his cock in and out of her fist.

"You like this, don't you Panty boy? Does this feel good?" she asked. "Are you gonna make a big mess for Katie? A huge sticky mess in your pretty panties?"

Katie reached down with her other hand inside his panties and massaged his big balls. Then she brought her fingers up to her mouth and made them slippery wet with more saliva. She picked up the pace of her stroking. Chip began making low guttural sounds indicating to Katie his cock was about to explode. She slid her fingers under his balls, and in one smooth motion, slid her middle finger deep into Chips ass. Chip grunted like an animal, His thrusting intensified, Katie kept jerking him off, faster and faster. She rammed her finger in and out of the sissy's ass until with an animalistic grunt, his cock erupted. Cum shot out of Chips cock in spurts, the first one hitting Katie's face under her right eye. The second and third rope of cum landing on her chin and neck.

Katie used his boxer shorts to clean up the mess. "Ok sissyboy, get dressed and meet me up the check-out counter. And by the way, I think you need to wear these panties home."

Katie met him at the counter and said; "Code 17" to the cash register girl. (Code 17 was a term VC clerks used for men who bought lingerie for themselves. This meant a generic receipt with no details of their purchase.)

As Chip exited the store, Val was standing next to her car waiting for him. "Have a good time in there Chip?" Chip nodded with little or no expression on his face. "Ok, lets head home, you still have work to do on my yard."

As she drove home, Val couldn't wipe the wide grin she had on her face.

"OK Luna. That takes care of steps 1 and 2 of my plan. Now it's time to take care of the rest of Madeline's perfect little family."

The humiliation of chairwoman Madeline continues.....

CHIP CUTTING THE GRASS

FORCED TO WEAR PANTIES

TAKE HIM TO THE LINGEREE STORE

GIRLS HELP HIM TRY ON BRAS

DAUGHTER WALKS BY, HYPNO BOTH IN HOUSE TO FUCK